• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Friend Indeed
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A Friend Indeed

Listening to her cry, forgetting all the humiliation what Manasi had done to him, Manoj also pleaded Sanjay.

"Sanjay look you have done everything that came to your mind till now. But I sincerely request you to please don't do that to her. She is my wife and I can't see her in that pain. I request you from my heart to stop. PLEASE PLEASE." Manoj pleaded.

"Himmm I liked your love towards your wife, Manoj. So I have something for you which can minimize the pain for your wife." Saying this he un tied Manoj from the chair and made him sleep on the bed.

Manoj could smell the sheets with the sweat of Sanjay and Manasi. He could feel the wetness all over the sheet of the juices of Manasi and Sanjay. But he had no option but to listen to him. He was made to sleep on the bed. Manasi was on her four over him. Her pussy was in position over Manoj's face. And Sanjay was on his knees. Sanjay had position himself to enter Manasi into her ass.

"Manoj now you are going to lick my dick wet. And I am going to enter your wife in her ass. The more you lick me properly the less pain she is going to experience. If you lick less she will cry out of pain. Now it's in your hand, sorry tongue." Saying this he inserted his massive dick in Manoj's mouth. Before Manoj could say anything, his mouth was filled with Sanjay's dick. Manoj tried to avoid but Sanjay took hold of his head and firmly guided his cock in his mouth. Manoj could have inserted his teeth dip in his cock and taken revenge of all what was happening but he didn't. He took his cock reluctantly and started sucking. Manoj could taste the mix flavors of Sanjay's cum and Manasi's juices on his dick. Surprisingly he started taking interest in sucking Sanjay's dick more efficiently.

"Enough of sucking Manoj. I don't want fuck your mouth now." Saying this Sanjay took out his cock from Manoj's mouth. Manoj had nicely done his job. Sanjay's cock was covered with Manoj's spit properly. Now he tipped his cock at the entrance of Manasi's ass.

Pulling her head with help of her hairs, Sanjay in one go, pushed his dick inside of her ass. A loud scream escaped from Manasi. She screamed like a hell. But Sanjay was not in a position to listen her. Her face was buried in pillow. Her eyes had popped out. She was struggling for her breath. But both men were busy in the act. One was helping other to fuck her in her ass. Sanjay was enjoying his best. Manoj kept licking his dick as and when it came out of her ass and making it moister. Manasi's cunt was over his eyes objecting his view. Sometimes his nose was getting buried under her pussy making him difficult to breath. But Sanjay kept ramping his cock without any botheration.

Here Manasi had almost fainted. She had lost her consciousness. It was a long time when she regained. Slowly she opened her eyes. The room was vacant. No one was to be seen. She felt as if everything was a dream and she had just woken up. But as she tried to move, she again felt a big pain in her ass. That made her sure it was no dream and what all happened was a real story. She grabbed a sheet, tried to cover her. There was some noise coming from the living room. She thought somebody had turned on the TV. She slowly walked to the living room to find a big surprise.

Manoj and Sanjay were sitting on the couch. Well dressed and enjoying some drink watching TV. The moment they noticed Manasi standing at the door way, Manoj took her by her arms and brought her near to the couch. He could read the surprise on her face.

"Manasi, I can understand your feeling at the moment. But let me explain you all. Actually this was a preplanned event." Manoj started to narrate Manasi.

"What the fuck are you saying Manoj?" Manasi shouted.

"Let me finish Manasi. This all started when I read your hidden fantasy to make love to some other person. I too got excited and thought of this plan. Then I thought to involve Sanjay in this act, as I had seen his dick in our office men's toilet. Initially he was not ready, but once he saw you in real, he could not deny. This was all to make you live your fantasy. There are no pictures copied and no pictures mailed. We all three are enough safe." Saying this Manoj tried to pull Manasi in his arms.

But in return, he got a big slap on his face. Sanjay tried to intervene. But he too was rewarded with much more strong slap on his face.

Manasi got up and tried to move away. But Manoj pulled her towards him and took her in his arms. Both forgot when the sheet had fallen to Manasi's feet. She was in Manoj's arms all naked. But all three were now happy.

But now that Sanjay had tasted the flesh, Manasi had experienced a real cock. There was much more things going to happen in Manoj's life to come.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Friend Indeed
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds