A Friendly Wager Ch. 04

She looked at them kind of funny, “What are these for?”

“They’re called underwear, you put them on under your cloths. I know I’ve kept you next to naked for a while, but you can’t have forgotten already,” I said lightly smacking her round ass.

“Ha ha, very funny. I thought you didn’t want me to wear them,” she said rolling to her back.

“Well, I want you to now. Come on, put them on,” I said coaxing her into action. “When you get home, I want you to have Jon take them off. When he does get them off, I want you to make him clean you out with his tongue.”

Angie had stopped in the middle of putting on the thong. “You what? You can’t be serious. He won’t do it.”

“Make him. He’ll do it, you’ll see. When he’s done, have him bath you and put you to bed. Don’t shave. I’ve made an appointment for you, at the salon in the lobby, for tomorrow afternoon, five o’clock, don’t be late. You’ll be staying the night, so bring something to wear to work Tuesday. Any questions?” I asked.

“What are they going to do to me at the salon?” she said holding her hair defensively.

“Don’t worry, if they touch that hair, I’ll fucking kill them all. Just make the appointment, and when you’re done come up here,” I said getting up.

I went around to the bag, and pulled out the dress, I’d bought for her. “You can wear this home. I’ve been thinking of seeing you in something like this, since I first saw you. With this hugging your ass, and showing off your nipples, every guy that sees you will want to fuck you.”

She got a worried look on her face, “You don’t want me to let them, do you?”

“I don’t like to share my toys, never have. No, I do not want you to let anyone fuck you, that includes Jon.”

She looked relieved, as she got up and took the dress from me. Angie walked over to the full-length mirror on the wall, and slipped the dress over her head. God, her ass looked fine in that thong. She pulled the dress down over her tits, to her hips, and settled it around her thighs. It was about tow sizes too small, and fit her like a second skin. Man do I know how to pick out cloths.

She did that thing that women do with their hair, a kind of fluff and flip, pulling it out from under the dress. She stood looking at herself making small adjustments, tugging here lifting there. She was starting to see herself differently. She never said one word about it maybe being too small, or she couldn’t go out in something like this. She turned and looked over her shoulder, to see how her ass looked.

“You vain little slut. You know your ass looks great,” I said with a chuckle.

She turned and looked at me blushing. She walked over and stepped into my arms. “That doesn’t mean I don’t like to hear it,” she said smiling up at me.

“You’ll hear it plenty. Now get that beautiful ass out of here, so I can get some rest. I’ll see you tomorrow evening,” I said bending down to kiss her.

Angie wrapped her arms around my neck, and held on for dear life. After a time I stood up, and turned her to the door, “Get out of here, before I change my mind.”

“I’m going. I’ll see you tomorrow evening,” she said closing the door behind her.

I dropped back on the bed. This woman was going to kill me, but what a way to go.

The End

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank you for all the great comments. It means a lot to me to know that you enjoy reading my stories.

Thanks to Trudy, for sharing a bit about herself with me. The swimsuit in the lobby thing was inspired by you darlin’.

Thanks Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds