A Friendly Wager Ch. 05

While she watched the TV, I was looking at her. The towel had split at the bottom, showing the rounded mound, and bare swollen lips. Seeing that, I got up and went over to the dresser. Opening the top drawer, I pulled out the white version, of her little slut suit, and handed it to her.

"Room service will be here in a minute. I tip them enough already, without giving them a free show," I told her.

"Ya, this is way better then letting them see me naked. They might have to look twice, to see if there is any hair showing," she said.

"Okay, give it back. I just thought you might want something to wear," I said reaching for the scrap of material.

"No, no, that's fine I'll wear it," she said stepping back so that I couldn't get the suit.

I watched her pull the bottoms on. Angie turned to face the mirror, as she tugged the straps over her hips. At the top of the waistband, the material was maybe three inches wide. As swollen as her lips were, the little band of material did a very poor job of covering her. All it really did was point to her lips sticking out at the bottom. Angie pulled the towel from around her, and tied the top around her chest. She pulled the cups into position, and tied it behind her neck. Looking in the mirror again, she adjusted the top to cover as much of her as it could.

"How about if I just pull on one of your T-shirts, this doesn't cover anything?" she said.

I walked over to her and slipped my fingers under the cup, plucking at one of her nipples, "That's what I like about it." I reached down and rubbed at her bare, swollen lips. "If I am going to let you wear something, it should at least be something I can enjoy. And believe me I enjoy you wearing this. Truth be told, I think you enjoy wearing it too."

"It's even smaller then the other one," she said trying to pull the band from between her lower lips. "It won't even cover me."

"It's not any smaller then the other one, they are the same suit. The only difference is your pussy has been well used, and it's a little swollen. I think I like the look," I said giving a tug to the front of the suit, pulling it even further between those lips.

Angie gave me one of those looks, and walked away pulling the suit back down. "Ya, well it's your fault it's swollen. If you hadn't arranged to have me tortured I wouldn't look like this."

"If I had any part in making you look like you do right now, I will take as much of the credit as you want to give me," I said as I watched that round ass jiggle it's way across the room. "But I'm telling you right now, baby that's all you."

Angie went back into the bathroom to work on her hair. I went back over to the chair, and kicked back. Watching her busy with her hair, gave me the opportunity to see her when she had her mind on something else. She wasn't any teenager, but she was very trim. I thought about all the cloths that would look so good on her. I smiled as she stopped fussing with her hair, and started to fiddle with her top.

Angie adjusted the string around her neck, and then tugged the top down. She was trying to find a way to make it cover more of her nipples. Even when she wasn't turned on, her nipples stuck out. But as I had told her earlier, I think she enjoys wearing the suit more then she lets on. When Angie has that suit on, her nipples refuse to go down, and her pussy swells up even more.

After doing what she could with the top, she did one of those fluff, and flip things to her hair, and took a step back. The mirror over the sink area went from the counter top to the ceiling. Angie reached to her hips, and tugged the strings up higher on her hips. She turned away from me, to look at herself, from over her shoulder. Taking hold of the string that ran between her cheeks, she pushed it down a little, and I could tell she was doing the same in front. Turning back to face the mirror, I could see that she was not satisfied with it, but had done all she could. I watched as she slipped her thumb behind the front, and slid it down pulling the suit out as much as possible. I also saw her blush as her thumb got to the bottom. Her head darted to see if I was looking, and she got even redder when she saw that I was.

I crooked my finger at her, showing that I wanted her to come over to me. I saw the worried look in her eyes. She took a deep breathe and came out of the bathroom and over to me. I put my feet on the floor knees spread, and guided her in close.

"What's all the blushing for? I thought you'd be over that by now," I said, as I ideally brushed at the sides of her thighs with my fingertips.

"I am over it, well mostly anyway," she said still red. "It's just that … it's just that I have never felt this way, and it still surprises me when I find myself aroused for no other reason then because of what I'm wearing. Over the last few days I've started to look at myself differently. I feel so… feminine. I'm used to being the head of the office, or the head of the household. Here, I just worry about weather or not I look sexy enough for you. Even Kathy noticed that there was a change. She said she couldn't put her finger on it, but she said I looked different."

I slipped my right index finger in behind the front of her suit, and ran the back of it up and down over her very smooth cleft. I let it drift down further between her lips, feeling the growing wetness. "That's because I have never thought of you as the head of anything. I have, almost from the beginning, thought of you as my little slut," I said using my knuckle, and stroking up over her hard little clit.

Her body shook at the contact, and her hands dropped to my shoulders. But, her nails dug into me a second later, when I slipped my finger out of her suit. "We don't have time for this, room service will be here any minute." I took hold of her hips, and turned her back toward the bathroom. Giving her ass a swat, "Go finish in there and we can pick this up where we left off later."

"Fine, but … fine," she said walking away, rubbing her butt where I had smacked it.

She went in and closed the door, and I sat back with a smile.

A few minutes later room service arrived. I had the guy wheel the cart in, tipped him and sent him on his way. I went over to the bathroom door and knocked. "Dinner is here, hurry up."

"I'm coming," I heard through the door.

I pushed the cart over to the table and started to unload the meal onto the table. A minute later Angie came out, and we had an enjoyable meal with a little small talk. After the meal we loaded all the dirty dishes back onto the cart, and wheeled it out into the hallway.

"That's the way dishes should always be done," Angie said.

I walked up behind her, and slid my arms around her belly, pulling her close. "I don't know, there's something to be said for a woman bent over a sink," I dropped my hand down between her legs, "especially if they're dressed like you."

"Is that all you ever think about?" she asked leaning back into me.

"Just when I see your ass," I said.

"Then that's all you think about," she said laughing.

I went over to the bed, and after shucking off my T-shirt, pulled back the covers and got in. Coming out of the bathroom, Angie walked over and tuned off the light, then came over to the bed. She untied the top of the suit and dropped it in the chair, and reached for the bottoms. After she dropped them with her top, on the chair, she climbed under the covers as I held them up for her.

"This will be the first time we actually slept together," she said.

"Well don't get too used to it, I don't plan on letting you get much sleep," I told her as I slipped my hand down her belly and cupped her pussy.

"Mmm… that might not be such a bad thing," she said.

End of chapter five.

Thank you all for the great comments and votes. Sorry this took a little longer then normal, but I have a few people in harms way.

God bless our troops

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds