A Friendly Wager Ch. 06

Just when I thought I had seen all of her, she comes out looking like this. She had pulled the waistband up high over her hips, and the front of the suit was well below her belly. She had pulled it up so far, that it was wedged between her lower lips.

"Before you say anything, I have something to say to you first, then you can choose what you want to say to me a little more carefully." I walked past her, and into the center of the room, with Angie turning to follow my move. "I have been thinking since I first went out, that I had done the wrong thing. We had an agreement you and I. It might sound selfish, but I intend to hold you to it. I won you. You are mine for one more week. Now, it looks as though you had made a decision, before I came in. I'm glad you came to it on your own, but in the end it was my decision to make.'

"All you really did by showing me how you felt was to tell me that I made the right decision. You belong to me. I won you. You're mine to do with as I want, for another week."

Angie just stood there. She had unbraided her hair. She had her head down, and her shiny hair was hiding her face. It was all kinked from being braided. She had brought her hands around to the front, and had her arms crossed, like she was holding herself.

"Now, it's really late. I know you have tomorrow off. Nobody in my office is expecting me back, so I'm taking the day off too. Go get in bed, and I'll let you tell me what you had to say. And this," I said plucking at the strap to her suit on my way by, "will just be in the way."

Angie turned to the bed, as she started to remove the tiny scrap of material. I went over to the bathroom and turned off the light. When I got to the bed, Angie was in there already, on her side facing away from me and had the covers pulled up to her neck. I turned off the light, got out of my T-shirt, and jeans, and climbed in and lay on my back.

We lay there in the dark, not saying anything. After a while I felt Angie moving. She rolled over and climbed on top of me. She laid her small body full out on me, and put her face in the crook of my neck. I reached down, grabbed the covers, and pulled them back up so that she was covered up. Again neither of us spoke. I think we both had a lot on our minds.

Right up front in mine was that this could get to be a habit, real easy. I was beginning to care less and less, that she was married. What I'd said about not wanting to break up a marriage was true. It had been a long time since I'd even thought of having these kinds of feelings again.

I don't know how long I lay there. I woke up and we were just as we had been, with Angie on top of me. The only difference was that now I was inside her. I don't know how she managed that without waking me up, but who am I to complain. Sure beat the hell out of a wet dream.

Angie pushed herself up a little off me, so that she could look at me. "I know it's still a little early, but I didn't think you'd mind," she said smiling. "Besides, it's not my fault, I woke up here, and this," she said giving me a squeeze inside, "was trying to push me off of you. So I thought of a way to compromise."

"Well, it wasn't your mind that first attracted me to you, but it is fast becoming my favorite part," I said wrapping my arms around the small of her back.

Angie put her hands on my chest, and pushed herself up. She looked at me through that wild mane of shiny dark hair. "So now you only want my mind?"

"I wouldn't go quite that far, but it's nice to know you're not just another pretty face with a nice ass," I said laughing.

"Ya, well it's not like you'd want to find out if I had brain if I didn't have a nice ass," she said.

"I'm hurt. You think I wouldn't want to get to know you if you didn't have a nice ass?" I asked.

"Let's put it this way, I don't think you would have been trying to pick me up in the bar, if you didn't like what you saw," she said.

"How very diplomatic of you. It may have been your ass that got you picked up, but it's your mind that keeps me interested. That and this hot little pussy of yours," I said as I pushed up into her.

Angie's back arched, and she started to roll her hips back and forth grinding her self into me. I lay there on my back watching her. She had her eyes closed, and was kind of murmuring something that I couldn't understand. I gave a quick upward shove with my hips. Angie's eyes popped open, her nails dug into my chest and she let out a squeak as she had a small orgasm.

"Try not to forget that I'm here," I said laughing up at her.

"That would be pretty hard to do, I was just getting used to having you in me again. I have to start over every time. You make me feel so full. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this feeling," she said.

I took hold of her hips, and pulled her up while I pushed my ass down into the bed, then thrust up into her. Her eyes were wide, and looking into mine, as we heard our selves smack together. "Don't worry I'll let you get as much practice as you want." I dropped my ass back down on the bed, while she stayed raised up on her knees.

Angie kept her eyes on mine as she lowered her self down against me again. When she hit bottom, she started to move back up. She was leaning forward, and pumping her hips, moving her self up and down on my cock. She dropped down onto her forearms, her hair covering them, and my chest, and I could feel her breath panting against me.

Angie closed her eyes and started to move her self faster on my cock. She was pumping hard, and we could hear the slap of her belly against me as she kept picking up speed. Finally her head arched back, her eyes closed, mouth open, and her body started to shutter. Her pussy started to spasm around my cock, and I couldn't hold out any longer. I started spurting deep into her belly, as she ground her self against me riding out the wave of her orgasm.

When her body quit shaking, Angie flattened her self on top of me again. We drifted off to sleep again with her still wrapped around my shrinking cock.

The End of Chapter Six

Hope you're not getting too board. Next chapter should answer some questions. See you next time. Same bat time. Same bat channel.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds