A Friendly Wager Ch. 09

“Where are you going? Why can’t I come with you?” she asked as she followed me in.

“Look Angie, I need to take care of some things. Also, I’m going to see about making some plans for tonight, and I want it to be a surprise. You go get your stuff, and I’ll meet you back here at around three. Maybe you can get an appointment at the place downstairs. Just tell them to charge it to the room, and enjoy. When I get back, we’ll go see if we can find a nice place to eat, and head out early,” I said as I turned on the water, and climbed in.

We spent a long time cleaning each other. I made sure to pay close attention to get her as clean as possible both inside, and out. As I was making sure Angie was squeaky clean, she had a great orgasm on my fingers. I drug her out, and dried her off, paying special to those fat, hard nipples.

I left her to dry her hair, and get her self ready. I went out, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and was almost done dressing before she got out of the bathroom. I finished tying my shoes and went over to her, at the mirrored vanity area.

I stepped up close behind Angie, “I’m going to take off. Try not to get into too much trouble,” I said, slipping my hands around the warm moist skin at her belly.

Looking at me in the mirror smiling, “How much trouble can I get in without you there? It’s not usually me I worry about, it’s what you will come up with, to do to me out of the blue,” she said smiling.

Angie turned in my arms to face me, and reached up for my neck. I bent down to give her a quick kiss, but with a small whimpering sound from her throat, Angie wrapped her arms around my neck, pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, and started trying to climb up my body. I dropped my hands to that beautiful ass, and lifted her up, as she wrapped both her arms and legs tight around me. Moaning in her throat, I felt her quick little tongue caress the roof of my mouth, and the rest of the inside. It lasted a long time, and both of us were taking deep breathes by the time we finally broke apart.

“Jesus, what was that all about?” I asked, while holding her in front of me, and looking in her eyes.

“Just saying good-bye. I wouldn’t want you to forget me,” she said in a whisper.

I nipped at her pouting lower lip, “You don’t have to worry about that. You make it pretty hard to keep my mind on anything else.”

“That was the plan,” she said giving me a quick kiss, a satisfied smile, and releasing me with her legs.

“I’ll see you later this afternoon,” I said letting her go and moving for the door.

“You try and stay out of trouble too,” Angie said turning back to the mirror.

I went down to the lobby, and then out to hail a cab. Once under way, I gave him the address to the piercing shop we had been to yesterday. After paying the driver, I made my way to the private club that we had seen Jon enter that day. The same guy was watching the door.

“Hey, how ya doing? Do you remember me from the other day?” I asked.

“Ya, you were the one asking about Little Johnny. What can I do for ya?” he said.

“I would like to speak with the owner, or manager if it’s possible,” I said.

The guy reached into his inside jacket pocket, and pulled out a cell phone. After punching a couple of buttons, he raised the phone, and waited for an answer. “Ya boss it’s me. There’s a guy out here that would like to speak with you. Do you want me to send him in? … No I don’t know what it’s about, he was asking about Madam’s Little Johnny the other day. … Okay, I’ll send him in. You can go on in. After you get through the door, turn right, and go up the stairs. It will be the second door on your left.”

“Thanks for all the help,” I said slipping a twenty in his hand.

“No problem,” he said.

As I got to the door, I heard the sound of the lock opening. There was a camera looking down on me from the top of the door casing. I went through the door, up the stairs, and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” a deep voice boomed from inside.

I opened the door, and entered a very ordinary looking office. I guess I don’t know what I expected, maybe whips and chains on the wall or something. A big man rose from the chair behind a large oak desk. Taller then me, he must weigh in at somewhere near three hundred pounds.

The man stuck out a huge hand, “Eric Jarvace, pleased to meet you Mr.?

“Colter, Dan Colter, nice meeting you Mr. Jarvace,” I said, reaching for the outstretched hand.

“Well Mr. Colter, what can I do for you?” he said offering me a chair.

“I know you don’t know me from Adam, but I’ve come to ask a favor. I would like to bring a woman here for one night, and cost is not a problem,” I said.

“There are plenty of places, open to the pubic, that would be more then happy for your business, why here?” he asked settling back in what had to be a custom made office chair. It was huge like him.

“Fair enough question. Your man out front told you that I had been inquiring about a guest of yours. The woman in question is his wife,” I stated bluntly.

“Well that is interesting. What is your purpose in bringing her here? Does she know that he is one of my guests?” he asked.

“Yes, she knows that has been coming here for a while, and that he has recently … shall we say, made some new friends. To avoid any questions let me tell you how we all became acquainted,” I said.

I told Mr. Jarvace the story of how I had come to meet Angie. It didn’t seem to shock him at all. He sat and listened to the whole story, asking questions, and nodding.

“So as to the reason for the visit to your club. I would like to sit in the background and let her see just what kind of a lifestyle he is getting involved in. I am trying to show her she shouldn’t feel guilty for any of this. I was also thinking of confronting him, to see if what I suspect about how this whole thing started is true,” I said ending the long story.

“So you think he was looking for someone like you to either distract, or remove his wife from the picture so that he could pursue his dreams. I have to admit this is quite intriguing, and not at all unheard of. You say she is as submissive as he is. I can’t believe it’s taken him this long to break out,” he said with a small smile.

“She never really showed her submissiveness until recently. She had taken almost complete charge of their relationship. I guess that just wasn’t enough for him,” I said.

“It never is. When it’s in a person’s blood, they just can’t fight it. Pretty lucky on your part though, it sounds like you have made quite a find. Is she any good?” he asked.

“When you said I was lucky, you were right,” I said leaning back in my chair. “I have never been with anyone as responsive as she is. I am looking forward to finding out how much more there is, when she sees that she could not have stopped this from happening. She has little bouts with guilt that drive me crazy. At first, one second she was cumming all over my fingers, in the next she is trying to treat me like she did her husband.”

“Do you punish her when she behaves that way?” he asked.

“Of course. I don’t hit her or anything, but a little humiliation goes a long way. It also has rewards. She gets pretty hot when I make her do something that she would never have considered doing on her own,” I told him.

“It’s too bad you don’t use more force, but it’s not always required. Your story has touched a nerve. I would like very much for the two of you to be my guests this evening. I will contact Jon’s … how did you call it? I will contact Jon’s new friend, and fill her in on what’s happening. She will make sure he is here tonight.’

“I don’t know what you know about what goes on here, but in a very short time Jon has come a very long way. His mistress is in her fifties, and has been into this for thirty years, she swears she has never come across anyone so ready to be enslaved. I have to admit he has taken to it very quickly. He seems to be especially fond of the many punishments that are put upon him. How do you think his wife will react to seeing him treated that way?” he asked.

“Angie is having a hard time just thinking about it. I’m still not sure if she really believes it or not. That’s why I want to bring her here, she has to see it with her own eyes,” I said.

“So just what does go on here? Are there any rules we will have to observe while we’re here? Is there any kind of dress code? Sorry for all these questions, but I’m new at this,” I said.

“There are no rules that you have to follow, it’s pretty informal. There is no dress code, but also there are no rules as to how little is worn. As for what goes on here, this is just a place where like-minded people can get together without anyone passing judgment on how other people live,” he said.

“I can appreciate that. I’m not sure if you have any kind of policy on how open we are required to be, but I’m not much on sharing what’s mine. She and I have been exclusive in this so far, and I want it to stay that way. Is that going to present a problem?” I asked.

“No. Our guests respect the limits other people put on their relationships. If there is a problem, talk to one of the staff, and it will be taken care of. You know she might benefit from some outside influence. It could be good for both of you,” he said I thought a little hopefully.

“I’m sorry, but a long time ago I had a bit of a problem with that, and it will not happen again,” I stated flatly. “She is beginning to open up to me in ways I hadn’t thought anyone could with me again. I’m really not sure where we are headed, but I know it would not be a good time to add any more to the mix.”

“It seems you have thought about this a lot,” he said.

“Mr. Jarvace I have been thinking of little else since I met her,” I said thoughtfully. “They have been together a long time, and I’m not sure what is going to come of this, but I want her to see that she is not the one who made this happen. I also want her to see that there is little chance of ever going back to the way things were. I know she knows how she feels, but she needs to see what Jon now needs in his life.”

“She might not like what you are doing to them. She might resent what you are showing her. I have seen how some people react, and it’s not always pretty. Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked.

“I have to. I have gone a very long time without letting anyone get close to me. Now that I have found some one, I don’t want her regretting anything that happens between us. I don’t know if any of this makes sense to you, but it’s how I have to handle this,” I told him.

“Of course it is your decision. I will leave instructions for you to be escorted in when you arrive. I look forward to seeing the both of you tonight,” he said getting to his feet, and extending his hand.

I got up, and reached for his hand, “Mr. Jarvace, it’s been a pleasure meeting you, and yes you will see both of us tonight.”

I turned and left the office making my way back the way I had come. As I was going out the front door, the man at the front entrance was hailing me a cab. I thanked him for his help, and the cab telling him I’d see him later.

I got back to the hotel at about two forty-five. I took the elevator up, and went strait to the room. Once inside, a quick glance around told me that housekeeping had been there, and that Angie wasn’t. Not wanting to sit in front of the TV, but needing something to do, I grabbed my laptop, and sat down to do few things to clean up after my short trip.

I soon lost myself in some reports that needed to be sent off. It was four-thirty when I finally looked up at the clock. I finished up, and was just sending the last e-mail back to the office, when the door opened and Angie came prancing in with her arms full of bags, and packages.

Her face glowed. She must have spent some time in a tanning bed. She had a huge smile on her face, and she had been made up beautifully. The shine on that long dark hair almost made it sparkle, and her wide full-lipped mouth shown with a frosted kind of lip-gloss.

“Well, well, I see the ladies in the salon did their usual fantastic job. You look beautiful. It looks like you may have come back with a little more then your other clothes though,” I said smiling at her.

“Why thank you kind sir, I’m glad you approve they really worked me over. And yes I did do a little shopping, but the girl there was so nice, and after the way you acted yesterday she had some really great ideas to show me. I think you are going to like what we put together. My God I haven’t felt like this since I was in school. This was one of Jackie’s choices, do you like it?” she said dropping her armload on the bed, and standing back for me to see.

Angie twirled showing off the dress. It was a one piece, with wide straps over her shoulders. It hugged her torso, and flared at the bottom. It was short, simple, and very sexy. On her feet was a pair of new white three-inch heels.

As she finished her show, she came to a quick stop throwing her soft, dark hair over in front of her left shoulder. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled up at me waiting for a response.

“Baby you look beautiful. That dress is pretty nice too,” I said smiling down at her as I moved in. “No, it’s really a great dress, and it fits you like a glove,” I said taking her in my arms.

“Now, you can’t start that or we won’t get out of here at all,” she said, but still wrapping her arms around me.

“What about the rest? Do I get a fashion show?” I asked hopefully.

“Not right now. I know you too well. If you see me in some of those, we won’t be leaving at all,” she said.

I inhaled a deep breath through my nose, taking in the scent. “Those ladies at that salon do good work. Did you enjoy it more this time without the torture?” I said laughing at her blush.

“I have you to thank for embarrassing me in front of them again,” she said putting her hands on my chest, and trying to push away. “Helen asked me if I wanted a touch up, and I thought since I lived through it before, what the hell. She got me in the chair, got my legs spread, and flipped the gown out of the way. Then with this big grin on her face says, maybe I don’t need a touch up, and that someone must think it’s smooth enough. I asked her what she was talking about, and she hands me a hand mirror. You big jerk, did you have to put a hickey right there?”

“Right where?” I asked.

“Down there,” she said dropping her head blushing like crazy.

I didn’t say anything, but I picked up her chin so that I was looking into her pale eyes waiting for an answer.

“Did you have to put a hickey right next my pussy?” she asked in a whisper.

“No I didn’t have to, but it was defiantly a pleasure to do so. I don’t recall hearing you complaining at the time,” I said.

“Well I’m not really complaining now, it was just a little embarrassing at the time,” she said smiling up at me. “Anyway I’m as ready as I’m going to get if you want to go and find something to eat. Did you finish making plans for tonight? Do you want me to change?” she asked.

“Yes, I did get things rolling for tonight, and no you do not have to change. Let’s go get some dinner, and then we can go out from there,” I said.

I went into the bathroom to take care of a little business, and while I was in there I saw her little yellow suit. I grabbed it, and stuffed it in my front pocket. It made a small lump that you could barely see. Considering where we were going later, you never know when a tiny bathing suit might come in handy.

As I entered the room, Angie was hanging the last of her things in the closet. I leaned up against the wall, and waited for her as she went to the mirror and check things out. After a few minor adjustments, and a last look over her shoulder she turned to me.

“What are you starring at? You’d think you had never seen a woman get her self ready to go out or something,” she said.

“You know damn good, and well what I’m looking at, and you love every minute. You are starting to like me looking at you more and more, aren’t you?” I said.

Angie blushed deeply as she came over in front of me. “I already admitted to you that I’m a slut, so I figure I may as well start acting like it, at least in front of you. I know how much you enjoy seeing me, and it gives me pleasure to let you see me. As long as you don’t get too carried away out there, I kind of enjoy it when you can’t keep your hands off me. My God I can’t believe I’m telling you all this. It’s just that … I don’t know. It’s just that you told me to tell you what I wanted, and sometimes all I want is for you to pay attention to me. I never thought anyone could be interested in me like that.’

“I’m not saying that I didn’t know I was an attractive woman, it’s just no one ever treated me the way you do. I feel more wanted from just one of those looks you give me, then I have in years, hell maybe ever. I never went out of my way to make anyone take notice of me before. Now it seems like it’s all I think about. You’re not getting tired of having to play with the same woman all the time are you? I know you said you used a lot of professionals, you aren’t getting bored are you?” she asked looking at me nervously.

“What would possibly give you that idea?” I asked looking at her incredibly. “I’m standing here getting a hard on just watching you get ready to go out, and you think I’m getting bored with you? Jesus Christ woman, if you knew half the things I wanted to do to you, you’d probably be running away right now.”

Angie stepped between my spread legs, pressed her self up against me, wrapped her arms around my middle, and looked up at me with those pale blue eyes. “I’m not running anywhere.”

“Well it’s not like I’d let you anyway,” I said.

“Good,” she said looking very pleased with her self. “Now that that is settled, how about feeding me? I need to keep my strength up if I’m going to keep up with you,” she said smiling up at me.

I pushed away from the wall, moving both of us. “ We are going uptown, do you have any ideas on where you would like to eat?”

“There are plenty of places to stop. We could take my car, that way we can pull in anywhere,” she said.

“That might work okay. I’m starting to learn my way around, so if you have anything to drink, I think I can still get us back here,” I said.

I bent in a mock bow, and swept my arm towards the door. “After you my lady,” I said smiling.

“You are starting to scare me. If you act like this in public, someone is going to call for the men with the tight fitting jackets, and rubber truck,” she said moving for the door.

As she passed I swatted her on the ass, and she gave a squeak, “You shouldn’t make fun of people. Here I am just trying to be gallant, and you make fun of me.”

“You liar, you just want to watch me walk in front of you, you perv,” Angie said laughing at me over her shoulder, and rubbing her butt as she went to the door.

“Well I have to admit I do enjoy the view a great deal. You aren’t going to hold that against me are you?” I asked closing the door behind us.

Angie brandished her clenched fist in front of me, “I’ll hold these against your chin if you don’t watch yourself.”

“I was hoping for something a little softer, and a lot wetter,” I said turning her to face me after she had pushed the elevator button.

She blushed, and darted her eyes back and forth to make sure we were alone. “You know you can have that any time you want,” she said pale eyes shining up at me.

The door opened with me holding one hand on her ass, and my favorite couple looking on, and smiling at me. “Nice to see the two of you again. How are you enjoying your stay?”

“Not nearly as much as you,” said the woman. “It seems like every time we see you, you are taking advantage of this young lady.”

“Oh he’s not taking anything I wouldn’t give him anyway,” said a very red Angie as we entered the car.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds