A Friendly Wager Ch. 09

“Well, I have to admit we haven’t seen you put up much of a fight,” the lady said smiling, and glancing at Angie’s hand. “Are you two newlyweds? Or is this a second honeymoon?”

I watched Angie cover her rings with her other hand, and a bit of a dark look went to her eyes. “I guess you could call it a second honeymoon,” I said.

The lady looked a little sideways at Angie, “That’s so nice. That’s why we’re here too. Twenty years, and still going strong, how long has it been for you two? It can’t have been that long, or you would have had to take her out of grade school,” she said smiling, as the doors opened to the lobby.

“We are going on our second week. I just can’t seem to work up the energy to leave this place,” I said smiling, and steering Angie to the front entrance.

“I’m not surprised, you two seem to be having way more fun then we are,” she said elbowing her husband.

“I hope you enjoy your second twenty as much as the first, ‘bye,” I said walking away.

“Thanks for getting me out of that. I didn’t know what to say. It would be kind of hard explaining that you are not my husband, and I’m still wearing these,” she said glancing down at her wedding rings.

“I told you before, you don’t have to explain anything to anyone. I was watching you when she asked you about us. Are you still embarrassed about being with me?” I asked.

“No,” she said immediately. “That’s not it at all. Sometimes the guilt gets to me a little. I just wasn’t prepared for the questions she asked is all,” she said as she led me to her car.

Angie unlocked the driver’s side, and pushed the button to open the rest of them. She drove a newer model Toyota Camry. It was a nice car, but a little smaller then what I’m used to. I have owned a full sized Ford Bronco since I was able to afford my first one. I still had the first one I bought. I restored it, and kept covered in my garage. The one I drive now is the last model year that they made. It’s just easier for a guy my size to climb in, rather then have to climb out after you’ve been sitting on your ass for a few hours.

The small car made it a lot easier to return Angie to her former self though. The car had a four-speed. She slipped off her heels to drive, and the constant gear changing had her skirt up around the tops of her thighs in no time. A fact that I was quick capitalized on. I slipped my left hand between her thighs, and was distracting her as soon as we hit any open road at all. By the time she found a place where she wanted to stop, she was having a hard time keeping the car in our lane, and she was either speeding, or causing a back up driving too slow.

Just as she pulled into a parking spot, I slipped a single finger into her. “You seem to be feeling a little better. At least on the inside,” I said wiggling my finger in her.

“I can’t hardly help that, with you trying to make me wreck all the way here,” she said taking some deep breaths, and spreading her thighs.

“I didn’t see you trying to stop me,” I said, still sliding in and out slowly with my finger.

“W… would it have d…done me any good to try and stop you?” she asked.

“No, but you could put up some resistance once in a while,” I said laughing at her as her she shuttered to a small orgasm.

“W… w…why w…would I do s…something like t…that,” she stuttered gasping for breath.

“Okay, you don’t have to. I was just trying to make you feel better anyway. I like it just fine when you just cum all over my fingers,” I said pulling my finger out of her, and putting it in my mouth to clean it.

“I really don’t think you would let me stop you anyway, would you?” Angie said lying her head back against the headrest, and looking at me. “To tell you the truth, there is no way I could stop you anyway. Once you touch me, I’ll pretty much do whatever you want me to. Jesus, that sure makes me sound like your slut, doesn’t it?”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I said looking into her pale eyes.

“I know,” she whispered, “that’s …” she didn’t finish what she was going to say.

After a short pause, I pushed my lips over hers, and we kissed for a long time. I was breathing heavily through my nose, and the car was fill with the scent of her. I cupped my right hand between her now spread thighs, squeezing her hot, bare slit in my hand. Angie moaned into my mouth, and her tongue tried to slide down my throat. When I squeezed and lifted with my hand a second time, she came all over it again.

“Let’s go back to the hotel,” she panted as she pulled back from the kiss. “We can go out some other time.”

I was so tempted to say yes. “I have made plans for us. But we can get started now. Take us back to that place where we got your belly pierced.”

Angie got a worried look on her face. “Why? What kind of plans have you made? Am I getting something else done?”

“Not this time. Maybe we’ll go there some other time for that. I want you to park in that parking garage across the street, and I’ll take it from there,” I said maybe a little too mysteriously.

Angie looked relieved as she pulled out of the restaurant parking lot, and headed for the garage. It was still fairly early, but there were not a lot of open spaces left. I had noticed earlier that there were quite a few clubs near by; the place was probably pretty busy on the weekends.

“Well, we are going to have a hike if the elevator breaks down, but at least we found a spot. This part of town is quite a hot spot, any later and we would be walking for miles. Do we have reservations somewhere?” she asked as we got out of the car.

“Kind of. I got us a private table in a club near here. I don’t know the place that well, so I don’t know if they serve food or not. Food isn’t exactly what I had in mind anyway,” I said slipping my arm around her, and cupping one of her firm, round cheeks.

Angie turned, and smiled up at me. “From the way you were acting earlier, I never would have guessed. So where is this place? You won’t get too crazy will you?”

“You know, I have yet to figure out what you think too crazy is. You seem to love what ever I do to you, so why worry about it? You know I would never do anything to hurt you, don’t you?” I asked, and she nodded looking a little worried. “We are going to the club we saw Jon go into.”

All the color drained from her face, and she tried to pull out of my grasp. “Why? Why would you want to take me there, when you know he might be there?”

“That’s why. You need to see with your own eyes the things Jon has come to crave in his life,” I said taking a deep breath. “I see you still don’t get it. The reason it pisses me off when you get guilty is that you were right when you told me once, that it was Jon that started all this. I think maybe he had it planned, or at least hoped that you would find someone. That way, in his mind, he was free to actively seek out what he couldn’t get from you.’

“I think you may have had some thoughts about this once, when you told me you were talking to him like he was a friend that you could tell anything to. You had to be having doubts, it you that was out following him. I think he just couldn’t take it anymore, and had to see if he could turn his dreams into reality. He knew he could never get what he was looking for from you, and he couldn’t just leave you.”

The tears finally made it over her lids, and made slow trails down her cheeks. “I don’t want to see it,” she whispered.

“You are going to anyway. I won’t force you to confront him, but I am going to make you see him,” I said letting up my hold on her slightly.

Angie’s whole body jumped in my arms, as some tires squealed on the concrete. “Why are you making me do this?” she said dropping her face to my chest.

“Because you aren’t the only one that hasn’t seen the other side of this.” I reached into my front pocket, and pulled out the tiny wad of yellow cloth. “Put this on, or when we get in there you won’t have anything at all,” I said flatly.

Angie jerked her head up, to look into my eyes. “You can’t be serious,” she said shocked.

“If that’s the way you want it,” I said moving to put it back in my pocket.

“NO,” she yelped, and looked to see if she had been heard. “I…I’ll take it. Can I keep my dress?” she asked, her body trembling against me.

“Until we get to our table. After that, we’ll see. Put it on,” I said.

Angie stepped out of her heels, and slid the tiny bottoms up to her hips. After adjusting the strings into all the right places, her head started darting right, and left looking for anyone. She quickly reached back and pulled the zipper down, and shrugged her shoulders out of the dress. I reached out, and tugged a nipple, and got my hand smacked. She quickly tied the top on, and tried, almost successfully I might add, to get it to cover her armor plated nipples.

Once she had covered all she was going to, she straightened up, and got the top of her dress back up. After zipping up, and getting her heels back on, I was surprised to see a small smile on her face.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“This is more then I’ve had on under my clothes in a week,” she said looking up at me.

I dropped down and gave her a quick kiss, and moved back a little to look into her eyes. “Don’t get too comfortable,” I said, and saw the worried look return.

I took her hand and started for the elevator at the center of the place. We made our way out to the street, and turned towards the club.

“Please don’t do this. Let’s just go back to the hotel, and I let you do anything you want,” she said in a hushed voice.

I spun her to face me, and took her by her upper arms. “I’ll do what I want with you anyway,” I said quietly, looking into those scared pale eyes. “Don’t try to use your body to get me to do ANYTHING. What I want from you, I’ll take, and you know I will. This is going to happen. How it happens is up to you. I’ll walk in there with you over my fucking shoulder. I already told you that I wouldn’t make you confront him, but you are going to see what he’s beginning to need in his life. Now let’s go,” I said turning her, and starting back down the street.

As we approached the front gate, the by now familiar sentry came up to greet us. “Nice to see you again. I see you brought us some company.”

“Yes, Mr. Jarvace is expecting us,” I told him.

“That he is. You go on in, and I’ll let him know you’re here,” he said pulling out his phone as we passed.

I heard the lock click as we neared the door. Opening the door, I ushered a very pale Angie in. I let the door close, and stood holding her by the waist at the bottom of the stairs. The sound of those stairs creaking had us turning to see Eric Jarvace’s huge form coming down to greet us.

“How nice to see you. I’m so glad you could make it,” he said pointing into the club with one hand. “Please come this way, and I’ll show you to your table.”

He led us into a very large common room. It was dimly lit, but once my eyes adjusted I didn’t have any trouble seeing the whole place. He led us to the far side of the room, where up a couple of steps, and kind of back away from the main floor there were a row of booths. They all had high backed, U-shaped, soft leather benches. I looked out from where I stood in front of the table, and could see the entire room.

I turned to see Angie standing in front of the table looking very small in front of him. “Mr. Jarvace this is Angie. She’s the woman I told you about earlier.”

He took her outstretched hand, and kissed the back of it. “It is definitely my pleasure to meet you Angie, and it’s Eric.”

“Eeee,” and Angie stopped to clear her throat. “It nice to meet you too, Eric.”

“Why don’t the two of you take a seat, and I’ll send someone right over to get you whatever you’d like. We have a full restaurant, and bar. Just ask for whatever you’d like.”

I stepped back, and let Angie slide behind the large table. It was covered with a dark linen cloth that hung like a curtain in front of the booth. Sinking down onto the seat it surprised me that the table came up almost to my chest. If we ordered anything to eat, Angie would need a booster chair. Her head and shoulders were all that were visible.

After we got settled, I looked around the room. There was the start of a good crowd. I looked at a very wide-eyed Angie. She was looking out at the different people, and there were plenty of those. Looking back, I saw all different types.

It seemed to me though it leaned more towards the BDSM scene. It seemed like every couple had a Dominate and a submissive. Some were much more blatant then others in how they displayed the difference between the two. Right in front of us, about twenty feet away, a woman in a shiny rubber suit had a woman tied across the table in front of her. She was totally engrossed in tweezing any stray hair she came across; on from what I could see was a very bare pussy. She was holding that pussy up for inspection with a hand that I couldn’t see, and I couldn’t see it because it was inside the woman tied to the table.

I looked at Angie, who was watching the woman perform the task. “How do you feel about your waxing now?” I said chuckling.

“Grateful,” she said starring. “Jesus, have I led a sheltered life, or what? Can you believe this? If you had this in mind for me, you were right, I would have been running.”

“Well, having you tied naked across my desk at work could become a fantasy real easy, right about now. But I’m with you, what you and I do is pretty tame in comparison to this.” I said.

A gorgeous girl clad in a short leather corset, and G-string came up to the table. “I’ll be serving you this evening, is there anything I can get you?”

“Are you on the menu?” I asked leering at her.

“As a matter of fact I am. If any of the staff appeals to you, all you have to do is ask. If they want to join you, the management totally encourages it. Whatever the guest wants, that’s our motto,” she said.

I pulled Angie close to me. “I think I’ll stick with what I already have, thank you though. Seriously though, I’d like a large glass of club soda.”

“I’d like a glass of chilled white wine, please,” Angie said.

“I’ll be right back with your order,” she said turning away.

“Wow, she has a seriously nice ass,” I said watching those bare cheeks shaking their way across the room.

“I don’t think it’s that impressive myself,” said Angie sounding snide, and looking after her.

I reached over and pulled her into my lap facing me. She was straddling me and the crotch of her yellow suit came into view. “It’s not as nice as yours baby.”

“Oh ya right. She’s a young beautiful woman. Jesus, I’m over thirty years old, you don’t think I know I can’t compete with some little hard body,” she said avoiding making eye contact.

“You are thirty-three to be exact, and if you think that has anything to do with how sexy you are, or how much fire burns in your belly you have been missing a large part of what we have been doing together,” reaching behind her.

She gave a pretty good jump, and jerked her body forward trying to pull the zipper that I was sliding down her back, from between my fingers. “What are you doing?” she gasped.

“After all this time dressing yourself, I would have thought you would recognize this gesture. It will make it easier for me to get this off you if I unzip it first,” I said sarcastically.

The zipper hit bottom, and I dropped my hands to the hem of her dress. I gathered it up, and pulled it over her head tossing it on the seat a couple of feet away from us. She was on her knees straddling me, and it was easy for me to reach her feet, and remove her heels tossing them with her dress.

Angie was throwing her hair that had covered her face, back over her shoulders as I was adjusting her top. I pulled it down a little so that you could see the sides of her dark areola come into view. She flinched, when she saw what I was doing, trying to keep herself covered as much as possible.

“That’s enough. My God, I can’t believe you,” she said in a huff.

“We could always see how you would look with out it. It looked to me like you made a visit to a tanning bed, maybe I want see how it looks,” I said reaching for the tie.

With her hands on my chest Angie pushed herself away, taking the tie out of my reach. “I get the point. I’ll shut up,” she said looking at me nervously.

Looking over her head, I saw our waitress returning. I reached to her hips, and pulled the string up higher. I gripped her by those bare hips, and turned her so that her back was against my chest. I could feel her shaking, but I’m not sure if it was nerves, excitement, or both. When she saw the girl returning, Angie tried to cover herself. I had been ready for that, and before she could, I got her wrists in my hands, and pulled them behind her back.

“My that is an improvement. You have a very pretty slave there sir,” she said approvingly.

“Thank you, I happen to agree with you, and she’s a hot little slut too,” I said hearing Angie gasp at the way I talking about her. It was the first time anyone had called her a slave.

“I don’t doubt it one bit, look at those fat nipples. Are they pierced?” she asked.

I let go of Angie’s wrists, and I’m not sure if she was too shocked, or had resigned herself to what was happening, but she didn’t try to cover up. I reached to her top, and pulled the two triangles aside exposing her very hard nipples. After I pulled them enough to really stretch them, “Do you think they would look good pierced?” I asked feeling Angie’s body go stiff against me.

“Oh ya, that would really make her look like a slut,” she said, as Angie went off just from us talking about her. “Wow, she really is a hot one isn’t she, I haven’t seen someone cum without even being touched in a while. She gets excited easily doesn’t she?”

“She is starting to. We were kind of hoping to see someone here,” I said changing the subject, to let Angie clam down a little. I didn’t need her going into over load before we even got started. “I’m not sure of the woman’s name, I’ve only heard her referred to as Madam. She would be in the company of someone named Jon.”

“Madam, and little Johnny are here,” she said, and I felt Angie stiffen again. “They haven’t come down yet. Madam likes to get little Johnny heated up real good before she brings him out on the floor.”

“Heated up?” I asked.

“Ya, she says he isn’t any good to anyone until he’s had a good beating. I suppose she’s right, I’ve seen him be a nasty little prick, but he’s all smiles, and his little pee pee gets all excited after she takes a cat to his back,” she said, and put her tray down to talk. “You should have seen him the night he met her, he was begging her to keep beating him until he passed out. When he came to, he started up where he’d left off.’

“And that was nothing compared to when she pierced him in front of everyone. She actually had him bagging for her to push that needle thru his little pee pee. When it popped thru he came all over her hands. He’s supposedly married I can’t imagine what the little lady thought when her hubby showed up with a barbell thru the head of his little dick. Whoops, I have to get going there are some regulars that I like to take care of. I’ll be back to check on you,” she said as she walked away giving me another nice view.

Angie turned herself to face me. She was pale as a ghost. “My God, do you think she was telling the truth? Do you really think he let her pierce him there?”

“What possible reason would she have to lie about it? You heard her she doesn’t even know you are his wife. Eric said that this Madam had told him that she had never met anyone as ready to be a slave as Jon. He didn’t happen to mention the rest. I think he was looking forward to seeing your face when you first see Jon,” I said.

“There is no going back is there? There is no way he could ever go back to just me is there? Not if I can’t do those things to him, and I can’t,” she said looking a little lost.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3570 milliseconds