A Friend's Confession

"Oh fuck...damn, that hurts!" I screamed upon his entrance.

"It's ok, man...give it a few seconds. It will die down, and your hole will adjust...there's plenty of lube in there. I can pull out if you want me to." Drew said soothingly as he stroked my thighs, his cock remaining fixed in its current position.

He was right...it didn't take long for my already well-primed hole to adjust to the size of my friend's prick, the pain fading quickly. I looked down between my legs...the sight of Drew's hardened cock disappearing behind my balls, his chest heaving with deep breaths, merely added to the intensity of the moment for me. I knew I wanted that dick more than ever...not just anybody's dick...his dick. This was the deepest expression of our friendship I could imagine...and something I could share in this way with no other man.

"I'm good...hurt like hell at first, but went away just as fast. Just take it slow."

Drew seemed to understand completely as he gently rocked his hips, making small movements with his dick. I was getting even more relaxed, and brought my hand to his ass, pulling him deeper into me. Drew didn't rush at all, as he slowly inched more and more of himself into my chute with each successive stroke. After what seemed an eternity of gentle prodding, we both moaned deeply as he filled my ass completely with his white-hot tool. The curls of his pubic hair tickled my balls, his own weighty jewels rested on my ass...the new and unknown sensations sent jolts throughout my body. Drew's throbbing seven inches seemed more like seven feet as he slowly withdrew, leaving only the head still inside me. I writhed in pleasure as he pushed back inside...my hand resting on his hardened abs to monitor the speed of his entry. Soon, I was comfortable with my friend's size as he began to piston in and out of my ass.

"Oh...damn...yes...fuck...my...ass!" saying each word as his balls slapped against me.

"Mmmphh...fuck, you're ass is tight. Holy shit, dude...you're getting hard! I like it in the ass...but usually can't keep it up while Tracy's playing down there. I'm envious!" Drew said as he reached for my growing cock, never missing a beat while pounding my hole.

"Shit, man...this is so fucking wild...never felt anything like it. I'm going to shoot if you keep stroking me like that." I said, my breath getting shorter and shorter.

"I'm damn close, too...you're tight hole is squeezing the shit out of me. Let me taste your load, man...only fair since you had to eat mine."

"Fuck...fuck...oh shit, man...I'm cumming soon. Get ready for it if you want it."

As if I hadn't had enough surprises, Drew shocked me again as he bent over and took the head of my cock into his mouth...never pulling his own shaft completely out of me. He couldn't reach much more than the head in that position, but the effort was impressive. I could feel cum churning in my balls, and I knew this was going to be as intense an orgasm as I'd ever had. Reaching up to Drew's pecs, I squeezed them tightly as my body shook with each pulse of my climax. Drew struggled to keep my cock in his mouth as I shot five or six streams of semen down his throat...the last stream landing on my chest as he lifted up and buried his cock deep into my ass. I could feel my sphincter continue to contract around Drew's thick pole with each pulse of my fading orgasm. The even tighter fit must have sent him over the edge, as Drew plowed fully into me. His cock seemed to get even larger and warmer as I could feel my friend's spunk coating my bowels.

"Unngghhh...unngghhh....fuck...fuck!" Drew cried out as he tensed with every shot into me.

Drew lingered in my ass for a few moments until his quickly deflating member slid easily out of my stretched and sloppy hole. He rolled to my side, and we lay there for what had to have been a half hour...exhausted and breathing deeply. The room was humid, and smelled of musk and cum.

"You don't taste half bad, man...not that I want a steady diet of it." Drew finally broke the silence, wiping my drying cum from around his lips.

"Guess that's the question. How much a diet of this kind of thing do we want?" I said, sounding as though I were afraid of the question.

"Mike, that was fucking incredible...and I know that you may not be done wrestling with this in your head...but I would really like to do it again sometime. It's not something I expect, or even want, to happen every time we're together. If we're both agreeable, then we can take it as it comes...if it never happens again, it's not the end of the world."

"Thanks, man. I am still working all this out...but I'm also sure I want to do this with you again. I'm just not sure when that will be. I really got off on watching you use my body for your own pleasure. Like I've said before...I can't comprehend doing this with any other guy. I don't care what you do...but for me, this is just between us." I said as I stood up from the bed, Drew's cum running down the inside of my thigh.

"Good enough...we'll just play it by ear. We'd better get cleaned up...so we can get filthy again. Drywall awaits us."

Over the next two days, we made excellent progress on the bathroom. We didn't have any further sexual contact that week...we both felt plenty satisfied until our wives were back home. Linda was surprised by my request with the gift bag that Drew had given me, and wondered about my sudden interest in anal play, but became a willing participant. It was nearly three months before I made the first move with Drew to play around again. He seemed relieved, as he didn't want to be the one to approach the subject, given how stressed I seemed by the whole thing. We still continue to have a good time together, every now and then, when the mood strikes us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds