A Frustrated Wife Ch. 01

“I might be young but I married a sweet man, my college sweetheart.”, explained Stacy.

“Sounds nice, but I’m way too young and too wild to settle down yet.”, said Serena. “How’s married life treating you Stacy?”, asked Serena.

“Well, not bad.”, replied Stacy.

“Oh, that good.”, retorted Serena. Both young women giggled at Serena’s comment.

“I think I need to hit the shower.”, said Stacy.

“Me too, I’m kinda sweaty as well.”, stated Serena. Stacy went to her locker and Serena went to her locker and both disrobed and they both met at the showers.

“Hi workout buddy.”, said Serena.

“Hi.”, replied Stacy. The two young women entered the showered enclosed in towels.

The two were chatting in the showers as they began to remove the towels. Stacy was looking at Serena as she was chatting and when Serena removed her towel and Stacy was stopped in mid sentence when Serena exposed body came into view. Serena was breath takingly beautiful with her workout clothes, but naked she was drop dead gorgeous. Her golden brown tan cascaded every inch of her body, her gravity defying breasts were even bigger then they were behind clothing but she was able to pull off the size of them. Stacy’s eyes look over Serena long sexy legs, and when you looked up again her eyes for some reason drifted to Serena’s pussy. Which had full sexy lips topped off with a small thin line of blonde hair above her pussy.

Serena turned around to get the full effect of the water and Stacy now noticed that Serena also had a brightly colored butterfly tattoo on her incredibly tight shaped ass.

Once Stacy got a hold of herself, she said, “I just love your tattoos Serena, they look so beautiful and sexy on you.”

“Thanks, I’m glad you like them.”, said Serena

“God, I’ve always wanted to get a tattoo.”, said Stacy.

“How come you have not gotten one yet?”, asked Serena.

“Well my husband Alex, thinks only bad girls have them.”, said Stacy.

“He sounds like and asshole, but I think I might just be a badgirl,”, Serena sad jokingly.

The two continued to chat as they were finishing were showers, from time to time Stacy was stealing glances at Serena’s body and Serena was stealing glances at Stacy’s magnificent form.

After the two young women finished their showers, the two said their byes and went their ways to get dressed. As Stacy was getting ready to leave Serena came over to Stacy and Stacy said, "What's up."

" I hope you liked what you saw in the shower because I liked what I saw.”, said Serena as leaned in and planted a kiss on Stacy’s lips.

At first Stacy was shocked by Serena’s forwardness but as she felt Serena tongue sliding into her lips she gave into the kiss. Soon Stacy opened her mouth and allowed Serena’s tongue to enter her mouth, Stacy then used her own tongue against Serena’s. The two gorgeous blondes were in the locker room sharing a mind blowing, tongue twinning kiss.

Serena broke the kiss smiled at Stacy and gave Stacy her number and said, “If your looking for some fun call me…..soon.” said Serena as she left Stacy completely off guard. Stacy quickly grabbed her stuff and headed home.

When she arrived home she found Alex sitting on the couch watching TV, “Where have you been?”, asked Alex.

“I went and workout for awhile.”, replied Stacy.

“I’m sorry Stace, I was such an ass, you know how I get.”, said Alex.

“I know, it was my fault too, I didn’t help the situation any either.”, said Stacy.

The two young newlyweds kissed and made up. For the rest of the day the two cuddled on the couch and watched TV, till bedtime where they both had a goodnight sleep.

The next day Alex headed off to work and Stacy did her daily household routine. It was 6:00PM and Stacy knew Alex would be home any time so she began preparing dinner. Ten minutes later Alex arrived home, he came through the door and threw his briefcase on the couch and went into the kitchen. He kissed Stacy on her cheek and went back into the ivingroom to watch TV before dinner.

Almost as soon he sat down Stacy yelled out “Dinners done.”, which slightly annoyed Alex. Alex goes into the kitchen and sits at the table.

“So what’s for dinner.”, asked Alex.

“Were having spaghetti.”, says Stacy as she brings the food to the table.

“Oh, great pasta again, my favorite", said Alex sarcastically. Stacy takes the comment in stride and sits down. The two begin to eat dinner.

During dinner Stacy asks, “How’s your day?”

“Not bad, but by the way I’m going out with Eric and some other guys tonight.”, said Alex.

“What, tonight, you can’t, remember we are supposed to go over my sister and her husband’s place for dinner.”, said Stacy.

“I don’t remember promising that, I don’t want to go over there. Christ, why can’t I have a night with the guys once in a while!”, exclaimed Alex.

“Fine, you don’t want to go to my sister’s then don’t have boys night out, I’m sick and tired of pulling teeth to have you do anything. Just GO!!”, yelled Stacy.

“Fine!”, Alex yelled back as he stormed out of the kitchen he went into the livingroom to grab his keys.

Stacy dumped the plates of food in the sink when she heard her husband’s car speed away out of their driveway.

Stacy went up stairs to her bedroom, she layed down on the bed picked up the phone and phoned her sister. “Hey Kelly, Alex and I won’t be making it over tonight.”, said Stacy

“How come?”, inquired her sister.

“We had a fight about him wanting to go out with his buddies, so I let him.”, said Stacy.

“What a jerk. Are you going to be ok.”, asked her sister.

“Yeah, I’m fine, I’ll call you later. Bye.”, said Stacy.

As Stacy sat up to hang up the phone she noticed her workout bag and went over to it and grabbed out Serena’s number.

Stacy dialed the number and on the second ring, Serena sexy voice could be heard. “Hello, this is Serena, and who is this?”, answered Serena.

“Hi, Serena, it’s me Stacy.”, said Stacy.

“Hi Stacy, good to hear from you, what’s up?”, asked Serena.

“Well, you said call if you wanted to have some fun and tonight I’m in the mood for some fun.”, said Stacy.

“Sounds great to me, I’m love to have some fun with you. What about your husband?”, said Serena.

“He’s out with his buddies, he won’t be home for quite a while.”, said Stacy.

“Great, then we can really have some fun.”, said Serena. “Where do you live so I can pick you up.”, asked Serena.

Stacy told Serena where she lived and Serena said, “I’ll be there in about twenty minutes, see you then.”

Stacy said, “Can’t wait.”, and hung up the phone.

Stacy had a huge smile on her face as she headed to the shower to get ready for her night of fun with Serena. Stacy thought she needed a girl’s night on the town for a change.

TO BE CONTINUED

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds