A Fucking Investment Ch. 14

We lay like that, breathing together. Her breath shuffled along the skin of my neck and chest and I thought I would monitor it when she went to sleep but I did first. It dropped on me like a falling curtain of rain and the world disappeared, cuddled against me as she was, everything else receded till I relaxed and dozed.

I knew nothing else till the garage door rose and the Crossfire's vroom announced John's return. I rose up and left her drowsy on the bed, eyelids fluttering.

I arrived in the kitchen as John opened the garage door. "I got a week reprieve." He said. He stopped. "You, you don't want me to tell Eve?"

I took down glasses and put ice in all three. John watched me, hanging, waiting for my response. "Are you going to tell her you are visiting Mrs. McKinnon's house?" I asked. When he did not respond I poured bourbon in each tumbler. "Or Mrs. Angorra, for that matter? I, I expect you to fuck her, Mrs. Angorra. You understand that, right? She, she wants a cock twice, at the same time I mean. I want your help in providing her that little zing in her tea."

"Her V, you mean?"

I extended a glass towards him and he took it. Mrs. Grayson appeared, eying the bourbon.

I could not remember what introduction I had offered so I decided to start over. My lack of memory damaged me from time to time but I had discovered that the presumption that anyone else trusted their memory was foolish. "This is Vicky Grayson. She is an auditor, here reviewing the expenditures I am making to obtain control of Holdingsfield. Jennifer is likely sucking and fucking her...a young man she provided, right this very moment. So, you see, she understands the nature of my investment."

"John Sawyer." John said, ever the perfect gentleman. He extended his hand but she merely sipped from her tumbler of bourbon, eying his hand like he held a misplaced spleen. He dropped his hand and sipped from his. I could see the dissonance from the failed hand shake that usually made everything seem okay in his world. Mrs. Grayson did not touch him.

I felt a twinge of jealous glee that she refused to touch her skin to his at any point. I wanted her naked and on her back but then refused that urge, denying it simply because of the intensity of it. I felt it throbbing inside me and I wanted an outlet. Mrs. Angorra was going to get her first lesson in being a sex object. I had a flash of her on stage, panting as I fucked her and the reality of the fruits of our recent negotiation flooded through me, like a surging crowd as their idol appears.

Suddenly, a new idea, grazed my cheek. Mrs. Lewis, watching while I fucked other women while she sang, watching them enjoy the ecstasy of orgasm for an audience while being denied her perfect role. I approached the vision of the moment when I surrendered and let her taste that sweet wine and could not bear the intensity of that thought. Mrs. Lewis was complex emotion contained in a passionate body. Sarcasm mixed with rampant lust, I distracted myself.

"Mrs. Grayson, I think that Mr. Sawyer might provide the other cock that Cassie was looking for. What do you think?" I made it sound like a suggestion to adjust the timing in a project schedule rather than an invitation to watch John and I fuck Mrs. Angorra. She did not miss the implication or falter in her presentation of poise.

"I think that would fit Mrs. Angorra perfectly." She said, her voice suffused with pleasure, the cause and source of which seemed complicated and multiple. I hoped it matched mine, since I was suddenly hard, throbbing at the prospect of providing Cassie the two cocks she dreamed of.

I looked at John. "Why don't we go over to Mrs. Angorra's house and fuck her?" I said as conversationally as I could. My heart hammered in my head but I felt clear beyond that thundering like it was the comforting sound of my own beating heart amplified so all could hear.

John looked at me, turning his head to fix me with his eyes then he drank, deliberately, and looked back at Mrs. Grayson. "She, she would watch?" He asked, his voice slurring with something I could not guess the origin of.

I nodded.

John nodded.

I went right to the front door and opened it, setting my drink on the waist table by the door. I held the door till John accumulated the understanding and stepped outside and Mrs. Grayson, intrigued by the naked suggestion followed him. I pulled the door closed, locked it with my key, and gestured towards the Angorra's house. Neither John nor Victoria moved so I strode off in a huff, daring them to keep up with me.

They pattered along behind me like ducklings after their mother. I arrived at Cassie's door and rang the bell. After a dozen heartbeats, she opened it, staring at me then at Victoria and John Sawyer, flanking me but a little behind and below me on her porch.

"You signed." I said softly.

She nodded.

"I am here to take you." I said.

She nodded again and stepped back.

I moved into the house but as I went past her, I looped an arm around her lithe waist and pulled her deeper into the house, away from the front door. She glided along with me till I stopped, twisted her into my arms and bent to look down at her. Her lips were parted and her eyes were closed. I kissed her on the lips. She wriggled against me, her great tits pushing against my chest. I felt her body seal against mine.

"Mr. Gale?" Victoria said from behind me. "What are you going to do with her?"

I almost objected to the interruption but decided that allowing it, I gained some distance and could direct the moment more completely. I pulled my lips from Cassie's. Her eyes opened. Everything about her pose, about her manner said that I could do whatever I wished with her. That freedom did not grant me the right to chase down every cockeyed fantasy I'd ever had. It suggested that I could enjoy this woman if and only if I found out the most basic elements of her personal erotic neurosis and used them to flay her with pleasure.

"I am going to fuck her." I said softly. "Mrs. Angorra, didn't you say you wanted to have two men use you? Here we are."

I discovered that her focus remained not with me but with John Sawyer. She nodded vacantly, like she was drugged. If she was drugged, someone else did it but I think it was the presence of the other man. I wanted to feel umbrage but ignored that urge. I understood. She was drunk on desire, just as I suggested was possible.

"Mrs. Angorra?"

Hey eyes shifted to me. Victoria closed the door.

"Yes?" Cassie said, her voice feather soft.

"I thought perhaps...?" I did not finish before she interrupted me.

"Yes. Two men." She said, her voice a light sigh. "Two men." She wriggled against me again, my hand on her waist felt the tension skittering through her. Her breasts scratched against my chest.

She leaned back against my arm. "Ass and cunt. At the same time?" Her voice made it a question only at the last moment, turning up the inflection on the very last syllable.

"I was thinking that might be last. I thought perhaps a little taste of Cassie and Cassie gets a little taste of me. At the same time."

"Oh. Oh!" The shiver that ran through her originated in her marrow and rattled her like she was metal and losing structural integrity. "Oh god, yes, yes, first."

I turned her in my arms and pushed her away from me. She wore a tight green print dress that unzipped down the back. I held her by the shoulders and pulled at the zipper. She went completely still, like Midas' daughter. She only moved to lift up her hair.

I drew the zipper down to her bra strap, hesitated long enough to unhook it and then continued down to her waist. The dress ruptured and her body appeared, her smooth white skin shimmering in the dull afternoon light. I smoothed the dress and bra straps off her shoulders. She let me, utterly limp of will but willing to be moved and manipulated. I had to put my hand inside th sleeves and push them off her hands. Her ass ground against my hard cock as I leaned into her and uncovered her torso.

"Holy god." John muttered. "What tits!"

I felt the quiver of pride in Cassie, reverberating with his words. The dress fell away and slithered off her slender hips and down to the floor. She stood topless, with a half-slip, sensible low-heels, and hose. I directed her around to the awful couch. She sat down. Her hands moved to my belt but then just unzipped me.

"I'm not wearing panties. I went to class to day au naturale." She tittered, reaching into my pants for my hard cock.

I looked around at Victoria and John. Victoria still carried her glass but she set it down, walked out to the fridge and got a beer, popped the top and stood leaning against the wall, watching us.

John moved closer, staring at the woman as she excavated my cock and stared at its one winking eye. She looked over at him.

"John, how about a taste of Cassie?" I said softly. I moved away till her hand released me.

"Oh, yes, of course." He mumbled. He got to his knees and crawled over to her, a curious approach, I thought. He grasped her ankles and took off her shoes, one at a time. Cassie and I both watched him, her hand reached out once more towards my hard, pulsing cock. I moved within reach and she fit it into her hand again. She sighed, closing her eyes. She squeezed it once and I groaned. She looked up and smiled happily. She seemed excited and eager at once. She displayed no reluctance at all, a fluffy puff of compliance.

John ran his hands up her calves and under the white satin slip. Cassie's eyes closed. She grunted and her hand tightened again and I grunted, which opened her smiling eyes. John's hands proceeded up to her knees. She pressed them together then, like a good demure girl would do when she felt a pair of hands on them. John pressed on till his hands were inside the slip. He got hold of the waist band and drew it down her body.

Cassie rocked onto one ass cheek and then the other, letting the slip uncover her. True to her word, she was nude except for the garter belt, straps and the pair of stocking that stopped at mid-thigh. John removed the slip and sat staring up the runway of her legs. Cassie leaned forward and licked the end of my cock. Her tits brushed against John's face. She kissed my cock. She sucked at the helmet and then pulled the head past her lips with a slight, wet pop. I put a hand on her head, for encouragement I told myself, to reassure her of my approval.

She bobbed her head back and forth on the front end of my cock. John opened her up, her legs swung wide like saloon doors in a classic western. His hands caressed up her inner thighs and I felt her gasp on my cock. She sucked me deeper and gagged, backing away from it. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me, cock in her mouth. She closed them tilted her head forward and pushed. My cock slid deep into her mouth. She gagged again but recovered, mastering the reflex and blowing through her nose.

Suddenly she jerked and twisted. She pulled off my cock and lay back against the back of the couch. I heard John kissing her little flower. She felt it. Her whole body twitched. Her eyes closed and she lay back, arms on the cushions of the couch.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She cried. "Oh fuck a duck, that feels so good!" Her eyes opened. "Oh, sorry." She tried to sit forward but her tummy bumped John's forehead and she lost impetus, slumping back to regain that connection.

I glanced at Victoria. She stood, one arm crossed under her breasts, holding the elbow of the other tipping the beer up. I got onto the couch beside Cassie with one knee, moving my cock closed to her. I wanted to feel her mouth on me while John ate her. I had the perverse desire to know if she could control herself if he made her come and not bite off the end of my cock.

I touched the head of my cock to Cassie's lips and for a moment, all they did was purse and offer me little nibble kisses. Her eyes opened and though they appeared glazed, she cast them up at me. They moved down to the cock in front of her face and cleared. Her mouth opened and I pressed my cock into it. She grunted and shifted, extending her neck so her mouth fit over my cock. She sucked while she panted, gasping and hiccuping as John ate her pussy.

Her technique needed work but it communicated both her surprise and delight directly to me. Finally, she lifted one hand and used it to steady herself, gripping my hip. She sucked at my cock. John sucked at her pussy. When he began to thrum her clit with a finger, Cassie came unglued. Her mouth opened wide and I felt the rush of cool air as she gasped and then she dropped back. Her hand released me and her body jerked and jerked, her head wagging back and forth.

"Impossible to suck a cock and come at the same time." Victoria said from her vantage point.

"Dangerous, too." I suggested, just as Cassie clamped her teeth together and sucked air between them, hissing as a new ripple of orgasm passed through her. Her body bucked once and John sat back.

I turned and sat on the couch. "Time to fuck." I growled. Cassie did not move. John unsnapped all the garter straps and unpeeled each leg. She let him. When he removed the last stocking, leaving her wearing just a smile and the garter belt, she looked at me and nodded.

"Time to fuck." She mumbled and struggled to sit forward on the flimsy couch.

We helped. She got a leg over me, presenting me with her tits. I got distracted by them, weaving my mouth around till I captured one of her smooth nipples and pulling it into my mouth. Cassie went still. I felt her twisting and heard her sucking. I opened my eyes and saw her head turned and John's cock sliding past her lips. She grasped him by the waist and bobbed her head over his cock a few times. She stood on her knees on the couch, my hands at her waist, steadying her while I sucked her tit. I changed to the other and the switch seemed to strike her deep. Out of her chest came a voluminous growl and then she sank her head down on John's cock. She grunted and her hips punched at me.

I sat back, staring at her waving tits. I grasped them, squeezing them hard, pinching both nipples. She pulled off John's cock and cried out, her head tipping back. She put one hand on my shoulder and found my cock with the other and tried to mount it.

"Wait, turn around." I hissed.

"Oh, yeah. Good idea." She responded. She got off the couch, turned around and stood over my knees. "Fuck me. Put your cock in me. God, two cocks! And one is John fucking Sawyer! Oh god, fuck me!" Her legs gapped around me and she sat down. I steered her ass with my hands. She reached between her legs, grasped my cock and directed it to the gushing entrance to her body. She was wet. I felt it as her pussy lips kissed the tip of my cock. I held her up till I felt her legs relax and then I let her settle down onto me.

Goddamn, the woman was tight and slick. She shuddered as I penetrated her. Her body rocked in circles for a moment till my cock was seated deep inside of her. She widened her legs a little and sat forward.

"Two cocks. Two cocks." She muttered.

John understood immediately and stepped forward, presenting her with his cock. She leaned over my knees and fit her lips around the head of his stubby cock. She cocked her head back and the shaft disappeared into her mouth. She put her hands on his hips, John had dropped his trousers to present her his cock. She pressed it far into her mouth till she began to wheeze. She locked her lips around it and sucked with great heaving sighs. At the same time, she began to roll her hips, pumping my cock in and out of her with little short strokes.

I gripped her hips and she found a rhythm immediately. With my aid and her hands on John's waist, she sucked and fucked in perfect unison. She seemed made for two cocks. She sucked and rolled her hips together. The pleasure I got echoed the thrills shooting through her. Her garter belt under my hands provided contrast to her milky smooth skin. It was so alive with lurid concentration, she seemed separate beings, skin, mouth, and cunt. Her pussy pulled and pulsed around my cock, rippling with tension and then clamping down as she came. She grunted with the first orgasm, shimming her ass down on me while she moaned around the cock in her mouth.

When it passed, she rose up and dropped herself onto my cock over and over again, harder and harder till she was ramming herself onto my cock as hard as the position allowed. She'd slammed her pussy down the length of my cock and then, full of one cock, she bobbed her head several times on John's. Then she'd lift up, twerking her ass up but not lifting her shoulders any, till he had no more slack, and then she slammed her ass down, ramming my cock into her once more.

Over and over she repeated this complicated combination till her body began to quake. I released her hips as she slammed down on me and found her shimmering tits. I palmed them and squeezed them. She said something, mouth full of cock which I took to mean pinch her nipples. I did, she nodded with as slight a motion as she could manage with a cock in her mouth and then she climaxed. Her body went rigid. Her mouth opened and John pushed his cock deeper but she did not gag. She let it slide into her mouth and down her throat. Even from behind her, I could see the surge of the shaft shadow her throat. She groaned around it, a growl of lust that seemed to come out of her pores. Her pussy clenched, and she grunted over and over. About the fourth of fifth time her hips crammed her pussy full of my cock, while she squeezed down on it, I erupted. I released her tits, grabbed her by the waist and bucked up under her, ramming her down on my pumping cock over and over again.

John began to come in her mouth. She groaned. I could see her swallowing desperately trying to consume him body and soul. She sucked the life right out of him while I fucked the life right out of her. John finally staggered away and flopped into the easy chair. Cassie ground down on me till I stopped pumping and sat back, leaving her perched on my lap, plumb full of cock. She balanced her hands on my knees, hunched forward.

"Holy mother of the fucking god!" Cassie finally gasped. "I just fucked two cocks!" She rocked forward, unhitching herself from my cock and standing up. She looked down at me and then over at John who lay with an arm over his eyes. God knows what he was thinking and feeling. How long had it really been since he'd had a cunt hat on his cock head? Was he trying to find the right pose or was he actually overcome with the completion of his orgasm? I asked the question in my mind but, receiving no answer, decided it made no fucking difference.

"Ass now?" Cassie asked, looking back and forth between us."

"I think they need a little time to recover, dear." Victoria said dryly from her vantage point. I looked over at her. Two beers sat on the table and she had a third in her hand. Either she drank fucking fast or we had been fucking for a while. Time flies when you're having fun!

I idly unbuttoned my shirt. When I had it off, I finished stripping off my pants. My cock got hard just from that. Well, with Cassie standing over me, naked but for the dangling garter belt. That little bit of elastic and plastic seemed to accent the rest of her body. I groaned and struggled to my feet. I looked down on John.

"How was that?" I asked him.

His eyes opened. "She needs a lot of practice."

Cassie glowed.

"Ass or cunt?" I asked.

He considered and finally looked at her. "Front." He said softly. "What tits!"

Cassie turned to him and offered him a hand. She hauled him to his feet and they trooped off to the bed.

"Need lube." I said.

"I have some! Plenty." Cassie called from the bedroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds