• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fun Filled Day

A Fun Filled Day

12

It was Saturday morning. I woke up around ten o'clock and had a shower to wake myself up before heading to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. I had a busy day planned and was looking forward to getting out and doing a little shopping. I finished my coffee and went through my clothes looking for something to wear. I found a short white summer dress that I hadn't worn and being a little see-through, I pulled out a tiny white g-string and matching bra. I headed to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup before getting dressed.

Ready to head out, I grabbed my keys and handbag and headed out the door locking it behind me. As I got to the elevator, my phone rang. It was Mandy.

"Hi Honey." I said answering the phone.

"Hi Tony. What are you up to." She replied.

"Heading to the shops, you should join me." I said as the elevator stopped.

"Ok, where will I meet you." She said as I exited the elevator.

"How about our usual Cafe." I replied.

"Ok. Give me half an hour. I'll meet you there." She replied.

"See you soon." I said as I left the building.

I made my way to the Cafe and arrived after about twenty minutes. I ordered us both a coffee and found a table and as the waiter brought the coffees to the table, Mandy arrived.

"Hi honey." Mandy said as she sat down.

"Hi, how have you been." I replied with a smile.

"I've been good. We need to catch up more. I've missed you." Mandy said.

"I love what you're wearing." I said admiring her dress.

Mandy was wearing a black strapless mini dress that showed off her figure and nice firm breasts.

We chatted for about twenty minutes while we finished our coffee before heading off to do a little shopping. We decided to check out the lingerie boutique which was a new store in the centre that had just opened. As we looked around, I came across a completely see-through white teddy which caught my eye.

"I like that. It would look sexy on you." Mandy said.

"You should get one too." I replied as I passed her one in her size.

"I'll try it on." She said heading to the changing room.

I followed Mandy and waited outside as she got changed and after a few minutes she opened the door.

"God that looks sexy." I said staring at her naked body through the see-through lingerie.

"Did I tell you I have no plans for tonight." Mandy said with a cheeky smile.

"You do now honey." I replied as I quickly joined her in the changing room.

I closed the door and pushed her up against the wall. As I started kissing her, I slid my hand down between her legs touching her pussy. Suddenly, Mandy pulled her lips from mine as she let out a soft moan. With her pussy now moist, I pulled my hand from between her legs.

"I'll wait for you outside." I said as I put her panties in my handbag.

"Honey, give them back." She said as I walked out of the changing room, closing the door behind me.

As I headed to the counter to pay, I noticed a pair of panties that caught my eye. They had beads to tease the clit and a short fat dildo to tease the pussy. I grabbed a pair in my size and headed to the counter to pay for my teddy and panties.

After a few minutes, Mandy came out of the changing rooms. "I can't believe you got me all wet and took my panties." She whispered as we stood at the counter.

Mandy paid for her teddy and we headed out of the store. We were both hungry and decided to head to the food court for something to eat. We ordered and took our food and being very busy were lucky to find a table.

"I can't believe you took my panties. I'm so wet." Mandy said as we started to eat. "I should make you take your panties off."

"If that's what you want." I said as I stood up.

I headed to the bathroom and removed my panties before returning and placing them on the table in front of her.

"Hope you're as wet as I am?" Mandy asked with a smile.

"Honey, you know I'm always wet." I replied.

As we continued to eat our lunch, we noticed three guys sitting at a table staring over at us. As one of the guys gave us a wave, Mandy recognised him.

"I know him. That's Justin I used to work with. He's a nice guy. I got together with him and two of his friends. We were very drunk." Mandy said as she gave him a wave.

"He's not bad. We should invite them over." I said staring at Justin and his friends.

Suddenly, Justin and the other two guys got up and headed over.

"Hi Mandy." Justin said with a smile.

"Hi Justin, this is Toni." Mandy said introducing me.

"Ladies, this is Garry and Shane." Justin said introducing the other two guys.

"Why don't you join us?" Mandy asked.

"Sure." Justin said as the three sat down.

"What are you guys up to today?"

"Not much. The three of us are catching up. We all have the day off. What about you two?"

"A little shopping." Mandy replied.

After about an hour of chatting, Mandy and I were ready to do a little more shopping.

"So Mandy, we should catch up again?" Justin suggested.

"If you guys are free this afternoon, you should pop around." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Sure, we'd love to." Justin quickly replied.

"Let's say around two?" I said writing down my address.

"We will be there." Justin said.

"I can't believe you invited them over." Mandy said as we left the guys.

"Honey the guys were flirting, so why not have a little fun with them." I said with a laugh.

We continued shopping for another hour before we decided to head back to my apartment. The wind had picked up, and on the way we both struggled to keep our dresses down, and not wearing panties gave everyone a good view.

Once we arrived back at the apartment, it was around one-thirty and with the guys arriving soon, Mandy and I both freshened up ready. As we headed back out to the lounge, there was a knock at the door.

"Hi guys, come in." Mandy said opening the door.

"Hi Toni." The guys said as they came inside.

"Is this your apartment Toni?" Garry asked.

"It is." I replied.

"This is beautiful." He said as the guys looked at the view from the balcony door.

"Anyone for a drink?" I asked.

"Sure, sounds good." The guys answered.

I grabbed out a few shot glasses and poured us all a drink as the guys joined Mandy and I in the kitchen.

"Shots. What are you trying to do, get us drunk." Shane said with a laugh.

We all drank our shot and I poured us all another.

"So, what did we buy?" Justin said looking at the shopping bags on the bench.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Mandy said as we all skulled our shot.

"So, do we get to see what's in the lingerie bags." Justin said as he put his glass down with a laugh.

"Go for it." I said as I poured our third shot.

"Holy hell. You can see straight through it." Justin said holding up Mandy's teddy. "What did you get Toni."

"I actually bought the same." I said before we all skulled our third shot.

"I reckon you two should go get changed and let us see these sexy outfits on." Justin said with a cheeky smile.

"What do you think honey, should we get changed?" Mandy said looking over at me.

"You guys pour another round. We will be back." I said as Mandy and I headed to the bedroom.

I pulled the teddy out of the bag sitting on the bed and we both quickly undressed before slipping into our lingerie. We were both feeling very relaxed after the few shots and were ready to re-join the guys.

"Ladies, my god." Shane said as we walked out of the bedroom.

Mandy and I joined the guys in the kitchen ready for another shot and as we grabbed our drink, I could feel Justin's hand on my arse. I looked over at Mandy and I could tell she was feeling the effects of the shots as much as I was. As soon as we finished our drinks, Garry took Mandy by the hand and took her into the lounge. As they sat on the couch, Justin and Shane both started groping my breasts as they took turns kissing me. After a few minutes, both guys undressed. I got down on my knees and took Justin's cock in my mouth as I started stroking Shane's.

"Yeah baby, oh that feels good." Justin said slowly thrusting his cock deep into my mouth.

After a minute, I turned my attention to Shane. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock before taking him in my mouth and as Justin stroked his cock, I rubbed his balls.

It didn't take long and both guys were ready to fuck me. I looked over at Mandy on her back on the floor enjoying Garry between her legs licking her pussy. I stood up and Shane lifted me up onto the kitchen bench and rubbed his cock against my clit.

"Looks like we have got you nice and wet." Shane said sliding his cock inside me.

Holding me tight, he lifted me off the bench and started fucking me as I wrapped my legs around him. Justin watched on stroking his cock before he moved behind me. He spread my arse and eased his hard cock inside me.

"Oh god." I moaned as I held Shane tight.

Fucking in this position, I could feel my pussy and arse being stretched and it felt so good. I looked over at Mandy now riding Garry's cock as his hands groped her breasts. Suddenly, Justin slid his cock out of my arse and joined Mandy and Garry on the floor. Slowly pushing Mandy forward, he knelt behind her easing his cock in her pussy as she let out a loud moan.

"Oh you like that?" Justin asked as both cocks fucked her.

"I can feel both of you inside me. It feels so good." Mandy said as she continued to moan.

While she enjoyed being sandwiched between Garry and Justin and their cocks inside her pussy, Shane carried me over to the couch positioning me on my knees. With my head on the couch and my arse in the air, I felt the head of his cock spreading my arse. As he slowly eased inside me, I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck baby, oh fuck your arse is tight." Shane said as he worked his cock deep inside me.

As he fucked me, Mandy started to moan over and over and by the expression on her face, she was about to cum.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah." She moaned.

"That's it baby, cum all over our cocks." Justin said fucking her harder.

"My god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Mandy screamed as her body shook.

"That turn you on baby, two cocks in her pussy?" Shane asked as he continued fucking my arse.

"Yes, god yes." I said as I started fingering my pussy.

Shane slid his cock out of my arse and sat on the couch. I got up and mounted him sliding his hard cock in my pussy. As I rode him, we were suddenly joined by Justin who stood behind me. Shane pulled me forward laying me on his chest before grabbing my arse and spreading me ready for Justin's big cock. I gripped the couch as I felt my arse being stretched as he slowly slid inside me. I looked over at Mandy stripped out of her lingerie on her knees as Garry fucked her from behind. Suddenly, she started to moan.

"Yeah, yeah, harder, make me cum." Mandy moaned out loud. "Oh god, oh god."

"Fuck baby, I'm nearly ready to cum." Garry said fucked her harder.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Mandy screamed.

As she came, Garry pulled his cock out of her pussy and she collapsed on the floor. Stroking his cock near her mouth, Mandy rubbed his balls as she opened her mouth ready to taste his cum.

"Yeah, oh yeah. I'm cumming." Garry moaned as he shot his cum in her mouth.

As Mandy sucked his cock clean, Justin and Shane continued fucking my arse and pussy hard and I could feel myself almost ready to cum. All of a sudden, Justine slapped my arse which drove me to the edge of no return.

"Your cocks feel so good. Oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed. "Yes, yes, oh yes."

As I came, I raised up off Shane's chest and as my body trembled, he grabbed my breasts squeezing them tight. It felt so good and as both guys continued to fuck me, I could feel Justine's cock getting harder in my arse as he started to fuck me harder.

"I'm going to come in that tight arse of yours." Justin moaned.

"I want to feel it, god I want to feel it." I said ready for his cock to explode.

"Baby, baby, I'm cumming, oh yeah I'm cumming." Justine moaned as he pressed his cock deep in my arse. "Oh, feel it baby."

"Oh god, oh god, I can feel you cumming." I screamed loud enjoying the sensation of his cock pulsating inside me.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Shane moaned as I felt his cum filling my pussy.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I moaned feeling both cocks pulsating inside me.

The guys slid their cocks out of my arse and pussy and I joined Mandy on the floor catching my breath. As we both lay together, we watched the guys getting dressed with a smile on their faces.

"Thank you ladies, it has been fun." Garry said as they finished dressing.

"We are going to head off ladies. I hope we get to catch up again soon." Justin said looking down at us laying on the floor.

"I hope so too. Bye guys." I replied.

The guys left closing the door behind them as Mandy and I cuddled on the floor.

"That was a fun afternoon." I said as I kissed Mandy on the lips.

"It was." She replied.

"I hope you are still staying the night?" I asked.

"Honey, I'm not going anywhere." She said as she got up.

As Mandy grabbed her lingerie and headed to the bathroom, I got up and followed her. We both showered helping each other wash ourselves before stepping out and drying off. I put on my new lingerie, headed out to the kitchen and poured us both a wine. After a few minutes, Mandy joined me dressed in her new lingerie.

"So, have we got any plans for tonight?" Mandy asked.

"Not really, what would you like to do?" I asked.

"Later, why don't we go get a few bottles of wine and some take away for dinner." Mandy suggested.

"Sound great." I said as we both headed out on the balcony with our glasses of wine.

As we enjoyed the late afternoon sun, we noticed a few guys sitting out on their balcony watching us and I'm sure they were as turned on as we were staring at each other in our lingerie.

After about twenty minutes, we decided to head inside to the bedroom and get changed ready to head out. As Mandy grabbed her clothes off the bed, she noticed the new panties I bought still in the bag.

"Honey, you definitely have to wear this." She said pulling it out.

"OK." I said with a giggle.

Mandy got dressed as she watched me slip on the panties. They felt good on, and I knew I was going to be very wet by the time we got back. I put on a short blue dress over the top and decided to not wear a bra. With both of us now ready, I grabbed my bag and keys, and we headed out the door locking it behind us.

After a quick walk, we arrived at the bottle shop where we grabbed a few bottles of wine. My pussy was so wet and I was trying to stop myself from cumming.

"Why don't we get pizza for dinner?" Mandy said as we left the bottle shop.

"OK, that sounds good." I replied.

"I bet your nice and wet for me.?" Mandy said looking at me with a cheeky smile.

"I'm trying so hard not to cum." I said feeling the beads rubbing against my clit with every step I took.

We arrived at the pizza shop and ordered our pizza and after about twenty minutes it was ready. Now with our wine and dinner, it was time to head home.

"My god, I can't wait to get home and get these panties off. I'm so horny." I said as we started walking.

We arrived at my apartment building and headed through the lobby to the elevator. We went in and once the doors closed, Mandy put the pizza box on the floor and pinned me against the wall. As we kissed, I felt her hand under my dress pressing the beads of the panties against my pussy. Suddenly, I felt my heart racing.

"No, no, oh god I'm cumming. Oh god." I moaned as she removed her hand from under my dress.

As I stood with my legs shaking, the elevator came to a stop. As the doors opened, Mandy picked up the pizza as I straightened my dress before leaving the elevator.

"I bet you're very wet. I want you so bad." Mandy said as we walked to my apartment.

As we arrived, I unlocked the door and we both went inside. We put the pizza and wine on the bench before Mandy quickly removed her clothing. Now naked, she took my hand and led me to the lounge where she lay on the floor. As she started rubbing her clip, I removed my dress and wet panties as she watched on.

"I want to feel your tongue all over my pussy." Mandy said as she spread her lips with both hands.

I laid down between her legs and with her pussy spread, I teased her clit with my tongue. She was very wet and the way she started to moan, I could tell it wouldn't be long before she came. As I started to explore the rest of her pussy, she removed her hands and started squeezing her firm breasts as I slid three fingers inside her pussy. Suddenly, she started to moan. With my fingers inside her and my tongue teasing her clit, she ran her hands through my hair pushing my head harder against her pussy.

"Honey, oh honey, I'm cumming." Mandy moaned as her body jolted.

As she came, I slid my fingers out of her pussy and knelt between her legs watching her recover from her intense orgasm.

"God that felt so good." Mandy said as she sat up.

"I'll pour us a wine." I said as I stood up.

I headed to the bathroom and freshened up before heading to the kitchen. As I poured the wine, Mandy headed to the bathroom and returned after a few minutes. While we enjoyed our wine and pizza, we chatted about the fun we had earlier in the day with the guys and what fun we could get up to tonight. We finished off dinner and still being early, we decided to hop in the spa. With a bottle of wine and the night sky, we continued chatting when suddenly I heard a voice.

"Toni, how are you." I heard a voice call out.

I looked up and noticed Frank and a few guys looking over the balcony.

"Hi honey, how are you?" I said with a smile.

"What are you two beauties up to tonight?" Frank asked as his friends stared at Mandy and I.

"Not much honey. What are you guys up to?" I asked.

"We thought we might head down to the pool hall for a game and a beer. Want to join us?" Frank asked.

"Why not." Mandy said as I looked at her.

"Ok, sounds good. We will go get ready." I said looking up at Frank.

As we climbed out of the spa the guys watched on staring at our naked bodies. We both grabbed a towel and dried off as the guys continued to stare. Once we were dry, we headed inside to get dressed. Mandy went through my clothes and pulled out a white dress to wear. She slipped it on and with no bra showed off her nice firm breasts. I decided to wear a short denim skirt and a white button top with a white matching bra and g-string underneath. We quickly finished getting ready and as we headed out of the bedroom, there was a knock at the door. Knowing it would be the guys, I grabbed my keys and purse and we both headed to the door.

"Hi Toni, Mandy. You ladies ready." Frank said standing with his two friends.

"We sure are." I said as we walked out locking the door behind us.

"Ladies, this is Nathan and Ray, who I think you have met before Toni."

"I have, hi guys." I said with a smile.

We caught the lift down to the lobby and made our way to Frank's car. Mandy and I sat in the back with Nathan while Ray and Frank sat in the front.

"So, where's Bev tonight?" As we started driving.

"She's visiting her mum tonight. She'll be back tomorrow." Frank replied.

After a short drive, we arrived at the pool hall. I got out of the car and as Mandy who was sitting in the middle climbed out, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Did you forget your panties?" I whispered in Mandy's ear as we headed inside.

"I didn't forget." She replied with a cheeky smile.

Once inside, we noticed the place was pretty quiet. There was only one guy behind the counter and no customers. While Frank ordered a round of drinks, the rest of us headed to the pool table at the back of the room. As Frank brought our drinks over, Nathan set the table up ready.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fun Filled Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds