A Fun Filled Day

"You guys play, I'll sit this one out." Frank said as he sat down.

As we stood back, Nathan played the first shot breaking the balls on the table, and with no balls down, it was Mandy's turn. As she played her shot slightly bent over the table, I noticed Frank staring at her almost visible arse. Once she finished, she stood back. Ray had his turn and next it was mine. With the white ball in the middle of the table, I leaned over struggling to reach. As I positioned myself, I looked back noticing the guys having a good look up my skirt and with them watching got me very turned on. I played my shot and headed over to Frank and grabbed my drink.

"Does Mandy usually go out with panties on?" Frank asked.

"She loves to tease." I replied.

As I put my drink down it was Mandy's turn. With the guys standing back behind Mandy, she bent over the table and took her time playing her shot giving the guys a good view up her dress. I could tell by the look on their faces they were enjoying the view and somehow I knew we weren't going to be in the pool hall for long. Before I knew it, it was my turn again. With my pussy wet and feeling my pussy lips escaping from my tiny g-string, I headed to the pool table and bent over to play my shot in front of Nathan and Ray.

"Take your time honey." I heard Nathan say.

"You guys enjoying the view?" I said as I looked back at Nathan and Ray.

"Sure am. You can tease us any day." Ray replied staring.

I played my shot and sank the eight-ball losing the game. The guys decided they wanted to play one more game and I knew they just wanted to watch Mandy and I bending over the pool table. Frank set the table up and we took our turns having our shot. Mandy and I made sure we gave the guys a good view of her arse and my pussy lips and wet g-string with every turn we took.

With our drinks finished and the game over, we decided to leave and as we got to Frank's car, Nathan suggested we head back to his place. Ray and Nathan got in the back with Mandy in the middle while I sat in the front with Frank.

"How far away do you live?" Mandy asked looking at Nathan.

"About thirty minutes." Nathan replied.

"So Mandy. Do you often go out with no panties on?" Ray asked sliding her dress up.

"When I want to tease and be pleased." Mandy replied.

With Mandy's reply, Nathan spread her legs apart revealing her pussy.

"Oh baby, you're so wet." Nathan said as he touched her pussy. "Looks like you enjoy teasing a couple of old guys."

As she enjoyed the attention, Ray slid the strap of the dress down her arm allowing her breast to pop out.

"God baby, you've got gorgeous breasts." Ray said before starting to suck her nipple.

I noticed Frank watching in the mirror as the bulge in his pants grew. I reached over and undid his zipper pulling his hard cock out of his pants. As he tried to concentrate on driving, I looked back at Mandy now with both breasts out with Ray and Nathan sucking on each nipple and with her legs spread, Ray was fingering her pussy. I looked back over at Frank and laid my head down on his lap taking his hard cock in my mouth.

"Oh, honey that feels good." Frank moaned.

"So, you ready to have a couple of old cock inside your wet pussy." Ray said as he continued sucking Mandy's nipple.

"Oh yes." Mandy moaned as she pressed Ray's fingers deeper inside her pussy.

I enjoyed the taste of Frank's hard cock in my mouth until we arrived at Nathan's house. As I sat up in the seat, Frank tucked his cock back in his pants.

"We are here." Frank said as the guys were still groping Mandy's breasts and pussy.

As Frank and I got out of the car, Mandy tucked her breasts back in her dress and the three climbed out. We followed Nathan to the door and headed inside.

"You have a beautiful house." Mandy said as we made our way to the lounge.

"I'll show you the best part of the house. Follow me." Nathan replied.

We all followed Nathan past the lounge to a staircase and headed downstairs to a lower level.

"This is my entertainment room." Nathan said as we looked around.

The room was decked out with a lounge, pool table and a bar stocked with plenty of alcohol. As I stood with Frank, I could tell Nathan and Ray were very keen to continue with Mandy as the three of them sat on the couch.

"So, where were we?" Nathan said as both guys pulled the straps of her dress down revealing her breasts.

As both guys started sucking her nipples, I headed over to the couch and knelt down in front of Mandy spreading her legs. With her pussy very wet, I teased her clit with my tongue. As Frank watched on, he got undressed before moving behind me. Suddenly, I felt him pull my g-string to the side as his hard cock slid inside my wet pussy. As he fucked me and I enjoyed the taste of Mandy's wet pussy, Nathan and Ray got up and got undressed. Both guys had good size cock, but the head of Ray's cock was very big and I couldn't wait to feel it inside me. As they finished getting undressed, both guys sat back down on the couch. As they stroked their cocks, I stood up from between Mandy's legs sliding Frank's cock out of my pussy and mounted Ray, slowly easing the head of his cock inside my pussy. As I slowly rode him, Mandy knelt between Nathan's legs taking his cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby suck it." Nathan moaned.

I looked over at Frank kneeling down behind Mandy getting his cock ready to fuck her.

"Fuck her in the arse." I said watching Mandy suck Nathan's cock.

"How about I fuck your arse?" Ray suggested.

Without hesitation, I got up off Ray's cock and turned around. I slid my g-string off and sat on his hard cock, slowly easing it into my arse.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as the huge head of his cock spread my arse.

"God your arse is tight."

As he fucked my arse, Mandy pulled Nathan's cock out of her mouth and as she stroked him she started to moan.

"That's it baby, oh that's it cum." Nathan said as Frank fucked her arse harder.

"Yeah, yeah, oh god I'm cumming." Mandy screamed.

As her body trembled, Frank pulled his cock out of her arse and stood up before joining Ray and I. As I laid back ready for his cock, Ray's hands groped my breasts as I spread my legs.

"You're so wet." Frank said easing his cock inside me.

With both cocks now fucking my arse and pussy, Ray started squeezing my hard nipples and as I enjoyed the attention, I looked over at Mandy kneeling on the couch being fucked from behind. With Nathan's cock in her arse, her hand was between her legs fingering her pussy. Watching her was driving me wild and I could feel myself about to cum. As I started to moan, I could feel every inch of their hard cocks sliding in and out of me as I started to rub my clit.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm cumming, god I'm cumming. Oh fuck." I screamed.

As Ray held me tight, I felt his hard cock getting harder and he started fucking me deeper.

"Baby I'm cumming." Ray moaned. "Oh yeah, oh yeah."

"Oh fuck, I can feel you cumming." I moaned enjoying the feeling of his cock pulsating inside me.

Suddenly as Frank slid his cock out of my pussy and helped me up off Ray's cock, Nathan pulled his cock out of Mandy's arse. Knowing what would really get the guys off, I headed over to Mandy and laid on the floor next to her guiding her on top of me. As we licked each other's pussy the guys watched stroking their cocks, and it didn't take long before they were ready to join in. Frank moved behind Mandy and with his hard cock, slid inside her arse slowly fucking her as Nathan knelt beside us guiding his cock in her mouth. As I watched Frank sliding in and out of Mandy's arse, I felt Nathan rubbing my clit before his fingers slid inside my pussy.

"You like watching my cock in her arse?" Frank said pulling it all the way out, then sliding it back in.

"Yeah, oh yeah." I said as I tasted Mandy's wet clit.

"Ready to watch me fill her tight arse?" Frank moaned as he fucked her harder with his balls slapping against her pussy.

Mandy's moans were gagged as Nathan fucked her mouth as he continued to finger my pussy.

"Oh baby, oh baby, I'm cumming." Frank moaned as he drove his cock deep into Mandy's arse. "God yeah."

Watching Frank cum in her arse and Nathan fingering my pussy got me so turned on I was ready to cum again. As I started rubbing my clit, Nathan pulled his fingers out of my pussy and held Mandy's head as he stroked his cock almost ready to cum.

"Oh god, I'm cumming." I moaned as I watched Frank slide his cock out of Mandy's arse. "Yeah, yeah, oh yes."

As my body trembled, Frank knelt down lower and rubbed the last of his cum on my lips before joining Ray on the couch.

"Baby, oh baby, I'm going to cum." Nathan moaned as he stroked his cock.

"Cum in my mouth, I want to swallow you." Mandy said as she opened her mouth.

"Oh god you're a dirty girl." Nathan moaned sliding his cock in her mouth. "God I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god yeah, oh yeah."

With Mandy's lips wrapped around his cock, she swallowed every drop before sucking him clean.

"You sure know how to suck an old man's cock honey." Nathan said as he stood up.

After a few minutes, we all got up and dressed and not long after, Frank was ready to drive Mandy and I home, while Nathan and Ray decided to have a few drinks.

On the way home, Mandy sat in the front with Frank while I sat in the back.

"So, did you ladies have fun tonight? Frank asked.

"I sure did." Mandy replied putting her hand on Frank's leg.

"It was lots of fun, especially teasing you guys at the pool hall." I replied.

"Well I bet we could tease you a bit more." Mandy said as she pulled his cock out.

As Frank concentrated on driving, Mandy laid over on his lap and started sucking his cock, getting him nice and hard.

"Oh Mandy." Frank moaned.

As I looked at Frank in the mirror, I moved to the middle of the back seat and spread my legs. As I pulled my g-string to the side, Frank adjusted the mirror and started watching me while trying to keep his eyes on the road. My pussy was wet and as I started to rub my clit, Frank found an empty car park and pulled in, parking down the back. He turned the car off and sat back enjoying his cock being sucked while watching me play with my pussy.

"I want to watch you both finger your pussy." Frank said pulling his cock out of Mandy's mouth.

As Frank stroked his cock, Mandy sat back up in the seat pulling her dress up. With one hand she rubbed her clit while with the other fingered her pussy. As Frank stroked his cock, his eyes went between watching Mandy to watching me in the mirror fingering my pussy.

After a few minutes, Mandy started to moan which got me so turned on. She slid three fingers inside her pussy, and it didn't take long before she was ready to cum.

"Oh god, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming." Mandy moaned as she jolted in the seat.

As Frank's eyes turned back to the mirror watching me, Mandy laid over the seat and with her body still jolting, took Frank's cock deep in her mouth.

"Honey I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Oh, that's it baby, cum for me." Frank said watching me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah." I moaned as I came.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." Frank said as Mandy wrapped her lips around the head of his cock as she stroked him. "Yeah, oh yeah."

Mandy swallowed his cum before sucking the head of his cock clean as I pulled my g-string over my pussy and sat up in the seat.

"I better get you two naughty ladies' home." Frank said as Mandy sat up.

Frank put his cock back in his pants and after a short drive we were back home. The three of us got out of the car and headed into the lobby making our way to the elevator.

"Ladies, thank you for an amazing night." Frank said as we got in the elevator.

"We should do it again sometime." Mandy replied.

The elevator arrived on my floor and we both gave Frank a hug and said good night. We made our way to my apartment and both exhausted, headed for a shower ready for a good night's sleep.

The next morning, I woke up around ten o'clock and found a note on my bedside table.

"Sorry honey, I had to head off. I've been called in to work. We will catch up soon."

I slid out of bed and headed to the kitchen for a coffee. The rest of the day I spent relaxing thinking about the wild night I spent with Mandy, Frank and his two friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds