A Gentle Push

"Oh God that was awesome, thank you, thank you, thank you." she ruffled his hair and then leaned forward to kiss his nose, wrinkling hers as her smell reached her nostrils. "Pooh you smell of me, go wash please. Then come into the bedroom naked."

Dave obeyed and found her wearing her new stockings and nothing else, she had showered and smelled of soap.

"Lay on the bed, with your legs apart, don't panic, I'm going to shave your cock and balls." She noticed his pained look.

"I promise to be careful, so don't panic, trust me, ok?"

Dave nodded and lay on the bed, she got him to lift his bottom off the bed and placed a thick towel under him. She produced a pair of scissors and began to cut his pubic hair to a short stubble, then she produced a small silver bowl filled with warm water, which she drizzled over his cock, balls and groin. She added shaving foam and massaged it into his pubic hair. His cock now stood stiff and upright. With deft and careful strokes she soon had him smooth and silky. Turning him over she did the same to his anus and the skin between it and his balls.

"Now wipe yourself off and it's your treat now. The last bit I did for you I can't reach on myself. So you're job, if you want it, is to shave my bottom around my anus, think you can do it?"

Dave nodded and accepted the razor. Sandra lay on the bed, face up and opened her legs, Dave made a roll over sign with his hands, Sandra smiled and carefully rolled over, then reaching behind grasped a cheek in each hand and pulled gently. Dave applied warm water and foam then gently removed every trace of hair from her anus and around. Finishing he bent and kissed each cheek, then ran his tongue from her anus to her clit. She sighed and let go with her hands. Turning over she smiled at his cock standing erect from his naked groin.

"Much as I would love to let you lick me more we need to get ready and go, See you in twenty minutes, oh and I dare you not to wear pants, just your trousers. I want to see that cock hard against your trousers, and I want that bitch to see it too, see you later." She turned and walked to the dress hanging on the outside of her wardrobe.

At six they met in the lounge, Sandra in her dress, obviously naked except for the stockings underneath. Dave stood in an open necked shirt, blazer and trousers. His hardening cock outlined against the material as Sandra ran her hand over it.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait to get home and have that rubbed on my boobs again. I want you to cum on my tits again, or maybe tonight you could cum on my arse." She ran her hands suggestively over her ample behind, forcing her breasts out and the nipples showed hard against the red cloth.

"Fuck, I might just cum in my trousers if you carry on like that, I want you so much, I can almost taste your pussy."

"Well play the game tonight and you might be rewarded with my pussy and my boobs, or perhaps my arse. I might let you choose... or not." she added mischievously.

A beep outside heralded the Taxi's arrival.

The drive to Roy and Moira's took about twenty minutes, during which Sandra sat with her hand on Dave's thigh, sliding it up or down slightly. Stealing glances she saw his rigid cock pushing against his trousers. Dave red faced grinned as he caught her eye. Whilst his eyes wandered off to her breasts, taught against the thin material, her nipples clearly pushing the material out. Taking her hand off his thigh he squeezed it tight and laughed at the thought of Roy and Moira and their impending surprise.

The car pulled up on the driveway of their large detached house. Dave paid the driver and requested a call back for eleven thirty. The driver nodded and waited for them to get out, before reversing off the driveway. Catching sight of Sandra he over-revved the engine and skidded to a halt on the road, before smiling broadly and racing off.

"I think he noticed," Dave laughed and they turned to find Roy and Moira waiting. Roy's mouth dropped open as he saw Sandra and his trousers tented obviously. Moira grinned as she stepped out onto the porch, her own white dress clearly unmarked by any tell tale signs of underwear. Dave smiled as he took in Moira's elegant form, her breasts much smaller than Sandra's her frame thinner and taller.

Roy, redfaced, tried to unobtrusively tuck his prick into a more seemly position. Moira spotted Dave's hard-on and blushed. Sandra stepped forward and hugged Moira tightly, their unencumbered breasts mashing together, they kissed cheeks and held each other tightly.

"My God you look fabulous Sandra, I'm glad you played the game, you're a very beautiful woman, Dave must be extremely proud of you."

"You're a picture yourself Moira, that dress is stunning, you have a great figure, bet Roy gets loads of envious looks when you go out, I love your fragrance what is it?"

"Something Roy brought back from Paris, I'll show you later, but come on in, now I must say hello to Dave, Sandra is he wearing pants?"

"No," Sandra whispered, "I said If I wasn't neither was he, we've had some fun today, but lets talk about that later." She kissed Moira again then flew over to Roy. Grabbing hold he pulled her into a hug and she felt his cock against her belly.

"Roy lovely to see you, you're looking very well, I understand business is on the up," as she said this she ground her belly against his hard-on.

Flustered Roy, redfaced nodded, "It is, it is, and in no small way thanks to Dave's efforts for our latest customer, he pulled out all the stops and well truthfully, if this is clinched, we're really flying. This could open a few big doors for us, so this is a little thank you for his efforts."

"Mmmm, well this is a big thank you back from me," She leaned in and kissed him on the mouth, feeling his cock squirm against her belly.

"Wow, you really are happy to see me aren't you big boy," she smiled and stepped back, looking down at the shape of his cock pushing against his trousers .

Moira and Dave stood with arms around each others waists and smiled at Roy and Sandra.

"Come on," said Roy gathering his wits, "Let's get inside and have a drink to celebrate."

They trooped in and made their way to the large lounge, finding chairs to relax into. Roy as host got their drink orders and busied himself at the bar in the corner.

Moira sat next to Sandra on the sofa and picked up her hand and held it in hers.

"Sandra, I'm so pleased to see you so relaxed, how's work or is that taboo this evening?"

"Moira, it's fine, but I really need to talk to you about this evening."

"You mean the bet?" Sandra nodded

"Well, please don't be offended, but you and Dave come across as so strait laced and proper, we just wanted to add a little spice to things. there's no other agenda, we don't swap and neither of us is gay or bi, at least I'm not, Roy can speak for himself. We are however naturists and spend a lot of time without anything on, especially at home. It's quite secluded here and we can wander in and out the back without anyone looking or being offended." she shrugged and accepted the drink from Roy, raising her glass slightly in salute.

"Nudists, wow I know you guys always have great tans, but I'd never have expected that it's all over, what do your kids think about it?"

"Well we prefer to say naturists, as for the children, they were brought up to accept it. They're all members of our naturist club in their own right and they've started to bring their children, so I guess we can safely say they love it."

"So do you go there regularly? like every week or what, what's the fascination, is it nearby?"

"Whooa, Dave that's a few to many questions all at once. Come on let's go eat and we'll talk about it." Moira rose and Roy held his hand out for her.

They led Dave and Sandra into the dining room, which had been set out for the four of them. Moira went to the kitchen, Sandra following, they returned with the starter dishes and sat next to their husbands. After they had finished, Sandra and Moira went to the kitchen with the dirty plates, stacking them ready for the dishwasher.

Dave and Roy discussed the contract and other office details. Moira and Sandra fussed around the kitchen and returned with the main course. They ate and drank, had dessert and then the ladies returned to the lounge with coffee as Roy and Dave rolled up their sleeves and attacked the dishes and pots and pans.

"Sandra, would you and Dave consider joining us at the camp, no pressure, but I really think you'd enjoy it, it's so relaxing, we have everything. The boys can play games, we can relax or have a sauna, a massage you name it, it'll be fun."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to bare everything in front of strangers, I don't really feel that comfortable with my body, I'd feel..."

"Naked?" Moira giggled and touched Sandra's arm, "Sorry, but so will everyone else, if you see what I mean. Look I'm not particularly happy about me, but when I'm naked I don't care, come on try it."

"I like the idea, but I'm not sure I can handle the actuality of it."

"Sandra, you're not wearing underwear and that's an almost entirely transparant dress, there's not much you have hidden my dear."

"True but it's enough to hide my modesty, I hope!"

"Well there's no pressure, but as you both now know our "secret" I'm going to get comfy, much as I love this old dress, I'm itching to get it off."

Moira stood and pulled at her dress, pulling it over her head, and carefully folding it and placing it on the vacant seat on the sofa, then she rolled her stay up stockings down and piled them on top of the dress. Sandra looked in awe at Moira's tanned body, Moira smiled and sat down,

"That is so much better, why don't you try it?"

"I couldn't, really."

Moira smiled and nodded, then picked up her coffee mug and continued the conversation asking about Sandra's job, their children. She asked about holiday plans and they talked as the men laboured.

Roy and Dave walked into the room, Dave did a double take and stared at Moira. Roy muttered, and proceeded to strip off, taking a seat opposite the girls. Sandra glanced over and saw his cock hanging limply in his lap. Dave hovered and finally took a seat opposite Roy. Clearly rattled he blushed and stammered his way through a conversation with Roy.

"Dave, I've asked Sandra and you to come to our naturist club, Sandra seems hesitant, how about you?" Moira looked appealingly at him, Roy laughed and said he'd been a little shy at first but had embraced the situation and now loved the feeling of being naked. Dave looked at Sandra and smiled.

"I would love to try it, but I wouldn't do it unless Sandra were willing to try it too."

"Spoken like a true gent, but what about in the privacy of your own home, would you be happy with that?"

"I don't know, I mean probably, but it's the bit about being with strangers that would worry me."

"Well we're not strangers, how about now, would you be happy being naked with us?"

"Wow that's a loaded question, err, I don't know. I suppose I could try it, but I..."

"Dave if you've got an erection, I wouldn't worry, it's not unusual, but you'll find after a while it does go away, trust me."

Roy looked into his lap and smiled. His cock had withdrawn until it was a short stubby pink sausage surrounded by his mass of curly brown pubic hair.

Dave considered and then stood and unbuttoned his shirt, then took it of draping it over the arm of the chair. His shoes and socks came off and he tucked them by the side of the chair. He paused at his trousers and shrugged, unbuttoning them then pulling down the fly, he let them drop and stepped out of them, folding his trousers he put them on the back rest of the chair and then sat down again, his semi erect cock lying in his lap.

"Good for you, how's it feel?"

"Err, different, but not actually uncomfortable, I might get to like this," he smiled and picked his coffee mug up, but found it was empty.

"Oh Dave do you want some more coffee?" Moira started to rise and her breasts hung forward off her chest. Dave looking startled, shook his head and she sat back down again. Looking over she saw his cock has become a little more stiff. She blushed and Sandra giggled.

Roy stood and his cock hung limply down.

"Hey anyone fancy a chaser, I'm going to have a Laphroig, Sandra?"

"Amaretto if you have it please."

"Moira?"

"The same please"

"Dave?"

"I'll join you in a Laphroig if I may."

"Sure, anyone want ice?"

They all shook their heads and Roy went to the bar to make the chasers. He returned with a small silver tray and held it out to the girls and Dave, before taking his own and dropping the tray lightly on the coffee table.

"That damn tray, it's so pretentious darling, " said Moira, Roy smiled and took a sip of his whisky.

"I know, but it does make getting the drinks over here easier." he said.

The conversation moved round and eventually a bleep on Dave's mobile showed their taxi was outside. He stood and reached for his trousers.

"Wait, why not stay over, I mean do you have any plans for tomorrow, if not why not stay, it's been a good evening and well, we could enjoy each others company for longer, come on dare you!" Roy said.

"But the taxi's outside," they protested.

Roy stood and pulled his trousers on and buttoned his shirt. He quickly left the room and they heard him talk to the driver, then the door slammed and he walked back in.

"Job done, driver happy, I paid him for the journey and added a tip, so he's happy enough, and it's settled, you'll be in our guest room, right who wants another drink?"

They smiled and held their glasses out, Roy collected them and moved back to the bar. Sandra stood and reached for the hem of her dress, pulling it up she pulled it over her head, making her breasts and belly bounce and roll. Dave blushed again and Moira saw his cock lengthen.

"Baby at our age if your husbands cock stiffens like that when you undress you've hooked a good one, I'm guessing he loves you loads."

"What!" said Sandra and glanced over at Dave, his cock now very erect and pointing out of his lap. "Oh Dave, you idiot, I do love you."

She blew him a kiss then folded her dress neatly and popped it on top of Moira's clothes, she took off her shoes and rolled her stockings down, parting her legs as Dave marveled at her newly bare pussy. He felt his cock surge again and looked at the his erection sticking out of his lap.

"Oh Dave look at you, wow, Roy look at Dave's cock, he's all excited by Sandra." Moira said as Roy came back with the drinks. Sandra blushed too, he smiled.

"Well Moira, she is a beauty indeed, and I know how Dave feels, you know you do that to me every day." he laughed and handed the drinks round, stopping to bend and kiss Moira on the forehead, affording Sandra a close up view of his now hard cock. She blushed and sat back sipping her drink. Roy returned to his seat and the conversation restarted. Sandra watching in relief as Dave's cock slowly wilted and sank back on his lap.

Finally at about one am they decided to go to bed. Moira and Roy steered them to the guest bedroom and made sure they had everything they needed. He and Moira said goodnight and exchanged kisses and hugs with their guests. Dave and Sandra cleaned their teeth with the new brushes left in the ensuite, and crawled into the same bed, for the first time in nearly seven years. Sandra rolled on her side and Dave nervously edged up to her and spooned.

Sandra pushed back against him and he tentatively put his arm on her arm. She reached up to him with her hand, clasped his and placed it on her breast, so her nipple centred on his palm. She sighed and whispered good night. Dave kissed her bare shoulder and before they knew it the sun was streaming in through the curtains. They woke entangled together, flat on their backs with Sandra's leg over Daves, lying hip to hip and his hand on her belly, her's on his cock.

"Hi,"

"Hi, sleep well?"

"Better than I have in years, what a night, ohh your cocks stirring, mmm that feels nice,"

"You should be where I am, wow,"

Dave lazily ran his hand over her belly and down towards her pussy, she sighed and spread her legs more, allowing him to feel her crack and run his hand over her.

"Wow, I'd forgotten how big this monster is,"

She lazily pumped his cock, feeling the skin ripple under her fingers.

"Ohhh, that feel so nice, mmmmm, wonder what we'll end up doing today?" he mused

"Never mind that, can you put that finger into me, yes like that, got another spare for my bud, Ohhh yes just there," Sandra wriggled to allow Dave access and then enjoyed the sensations his fingers were giving her, still slowly wanking him, she stiffened and came shuddering as the force of her orgasm rippled through her.

"Thank you darling that was lovely, now it's your turn." Her hand became more insistently until he began to jerk in time with it. As he was about to cum, she pulled back the cover and draped her breasts over his cock, catching the spurts and rubbing his cock into her nipples. Dave gasped and rocked in her hand, reaching over he pulled her to him, her hand loosening as she reached for him. They kissed solidly, tongues meeting and dancing together. finally they released each other and lay back on the bed. Slowly their breathing became normal and they smiled at each other.

"Do you want to shower with me, that one looks like it could take us both."

"I would love to shower with you, I would be over the moon in fact."

"Come on then, let's get clean and dirty." Sandra giggled and sat up.

Dave ran his hand over her broad bare back, then leaned in to kiss her.

"Come on, you can do that and more in the shower if you'd like."

"I'd like, I'd like, believe me."

"Oh I do, now come on, I feel the need to get wet and warm with you."

They moved to the shower, worked out how to set the water and adjusted it to the right temperature. Sandra sat on the toilet for a pee, as Dave mastered the shower controls, rising she watched him amble over and lift the seat, he relaxed and a steady stream of piss splashed down into the bowl. As he finished Sandra pressed the lever and flushed it. They walked into the shower and kissed as the water cascaded over their heads,

They ran their hands over each other and kissed and stroked, Sandra feeling the pleasure of her husband anew. Dave, his wildest dreams realised, held and gently massaged her breasts, feeling his cock against her belly. Sandra, ran her hands round to his backside and pulled him closer, he moved his hands to her backside and they pressed together. Finally they broke apart and found clean flannels, soaping them they slowly and sensually washed each other bending and turning to ensure every part was clean.

Reluctantly they realised they were clean and Dave turned the shower off. Coming out they found two huge bath towels and patted each other dry. Dave taking a long time on Sandra's back and bottom. Sandra gently circled his cock and balls with her towel covered hand and held him as she patted him dry with the other. Bending she kissed the head of his cock and then his lips.

They strolled back into the bedroom, lingering to kiss, as there was a soft knock at the door.

"Come on in,"

"Hi! G'morning, we're going down to have breakfast, come and join us, clothes not required," Moira stood in the doorway, she smiled and walked all the way in. "Or do you good people need to spend some quality time with each other?" she asked grinning.

"Oh we have Moira, we surely have, thank you for the offer of a bed, it was perfect, we both slept really well."

Dave walked to Moira and hugged her, his cock sliding up her belly, she giggled and kissed his cheek.

Sandra came over and she and Dave swapped places, her breasts squashed against Moira, as did her ample belly. Moira sighed and kissed Sandra on the mouth, then the cheek.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Gentle Push
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds