A Gentle Push

"Well I think that we need to drink to wrinkly sex. Looks to me like Mum and Dad have rediscovered the spark, and I think that's brilliant."

Alan raised his glass to Sandra and Dave.

"Do you mind, I don't really want to discuss what happens in private with my family." Sandra looked at them shocked and stunned.

"Why not, it's not as if you haven't had sex before, in fact I hope you can continue for a good few years yet." Rob said, "It gives me great hope for the future, thank you both for being so sexy, and showing you obviously adore each other and your physicality."

"Here, here. Well done to you both, I hope you make time for each other, and your needs, sod the world I say. If it feels good do it and often."

"Well it hasn't been easy and I hope it doesn't embarrass her, but Sandra is a fantastic lover, really. Yes you are," Dave looked at Sandra, who blushed and crossed her legs and and put her face in her hands.

"This is so embarrassing, please stop it, I can't look any of you in the eye, you'll all be imagining me with your father."

"Too right and I would trade places with him in the blink of an eye." said Rob, Alan nodded.

"Me too Mum, you're very sexy and I think the same about Suzy." he blushed and shrugged.

"Well if we're going to be that honest, I think I would rush to Judy or Suzy's side if they asked," said Dave.

"Count me in on that for Jude" said Rob, "She's a babe, really hot."

"Get off you two, I'm not" said Judy.

"Yes you are," the three men replied as one.

Judy screamed and threw her head back laughing.

"If I'm a babe, then so is Suzy, look at her, then at Sandra, that's sexy and hot."

"Do you fancy my sister and my mum?" asked Alan turning to Judy.

"Who wouldn't, if I was gay or bi they would be on my pussy list."

"You're what!" screamed Sandra,"Pussy list, what's that? is it what I think it is?"

"Ohh yes mother, said Suzy and ran her hand down Judy's leg, "and you and Jude are on mine. You make me wet,"

"Suzy, what are you saying?" said Sandra shocked at her daughters lewdness.

"Go on face it mother, you're as moist as we are thinking about it." Suzy winked and rolled her eyes.

"Dear God, look at their dicks," said Judy in awe, as the guys all sported fully erect pricks.

"Now that's a sight I like to see, it's like Poole harbour in the sailing season," Sandra giggled and slipped her hand round Dave's dick.

"Sandra, be careful, I'm primed and that's a really lovely feeling, ooh oohh,"

Dave bucked as thick spurts of cum shot from his cockhead onto the carpet. The others looked stunned as Sandra bent to lick Dave's dick clean.

"Wow, that was cool, me next please," said Rob, so Judy reached out and gently pumped his cock, he rocked under her hand and sent his own stream of seman arcing out onto the carpet.

"Well bro, looks like it's our turn; who'd have thought it, my fantasy comes true," Suzy's hand circled Alan's prick and she pumped him hard, causing him to grunt and buck before adding a third trail of spunk to the already wet and glistening carpet.

"well that's my fantasy too," laughed Alan, running his hand up Suzy's arm to her shoulder.

"I knew you wanted your sister, but do you know I'm not the slightest bit jealous, how strange." said Judy, her hand still in Robs lap, she lazily rubbed his cock with her palm, feeling the sticky cum from his orgasm in her palm. "Although, I must say I woulldn't mind a few minutes with Suzy myself."

"Well come on over Jude, I'm game for a bit of girl on girl," Suzy sat back and opened her legs, her bare pussy exposed for all to see.

"You are all very naughty, I'm quite wet now, can someone please help me out too," Sandra laughed as she realised what she had just said, "My goodness, I said that out loud, didn't I?" she giggled and blushed, her breasts rolling across her belly.

"Shit Sandra, that is so hot, look at your breasts moving, can I suck on those please."

Rob moved away from Judy and walked over to Sandra, Kneeling in front of her, he reached for her breasts and taking one in each hand rolled them in his palm. before bending to place a nipple into his mouth annd sucking. Dave revived, lifted Sandra up slightly then settled her on his lap, his cock sliding into her opening. Sandra sighed as she felt two different men exciting her. Suzy knelt in front of Alan and bent to his dick sucking the limp meat into her mouth and swirling it around. Alan's hands went to Suzy's breasts and he began to gently squeeze and roll them in the palms of his hand. Meanwhile Judy knelt on the floor behind Suzy and pushed her up slightly so she could place her head between her legs, Laying back she gently sucked Suzy's pussy lips into her mouth, causing Suzy to lean forward and swallow Alan's cock to the hilt. The room was quiet except for the sounds of sucking and licking.

Soon the sounds of people cumming filled the room as Suzy came on Judy's face, her brother in her mouth. Her mother was filled again by Dave's sperm, Sandra had been gently jacking off Rob and felt his seed splash on her belly as she came on Dave's cock.

As they sat back in silence, Rob and Alan made their way to Judy and taking a breast each began to lick and suck. Suzy smiled and put her head between Judy's thigh and leaned down to lick and kiss her bare pussy. Soon Judy came and smiled up at her cum partners. Whispering her thanks and running her hands over their faces, as they sat back, she sat and pulled Suzy into a killer kiss. They locked together until gasping they lay in each others arms.

Sandra smiled and leaned back to kiss Dave, then forward to kiss Rob.As everyone settled back, she suggested that when they had recovered a little they stop for something to eat, The others smiled and nodded. sitting together the four youngsters held hands and exchanged glances.

Sandra stood, feeling Dave's sperm beginning to come back out of her vagina and slide down her thighs. She wiggled and giggled, as the rest guessed what was happening and laughed.

"Hold on mum, we'll help you." said Suzy, rising from the floor and pulling Judy with her.They stood and hugged, kissing with little smacks on the lips. They followed Sandra into the kitchen, then giggling, ran to her and walking either side put their hands on her bumcheeks. Sandra smiled and draped and arm round each of their shoulders. The girls began to massage Sandra's bottom, then placed a hand each on her breasts. Sandra paused in the kitchen, loving the attention. She shuddered with pleasure as the girls dipped and replaced their hands with their mouths. Sandra made a little moiu with her lips as she felt herself relaxing into the rising tide within her.

"Ohhh, that feels good," she managed pulling her head back, feeling Suzy sliding behind her and Judy moving to her front. At their insistant kissing of her pussy and bottom, she moved her feet and bent her legs opening herself to them. She felt Judy's tongue slide into her crack, as Suzy, pushed her tongue into her backcrack and towards her anus. Then Suzy found the little round brown puckered entance and kissed and licked her. Judy meanwhile had gently opened Sandra with her fingers and began to lick her opening, her fingers sliding either side of her bud, as Sandra relaxed.

Then she cried in ecstasy as both girls tongues played around her opening. Suzy won and Judy moving back to her exposed clit and the fold of the hood. Sandra grabbed the table with her hand to steady herself as the girls insistant tongue lashing brought her to an epic climax. She shuddered and moaned and rocked and bucked her way to her climax, finally moving to free herself from the girls overpowering sensations. She lowered herself to the floor, her eyes vacant and unfocused.

Suzy and Judy hurled themselves at each other and engaged in a hasty sixty nine, as the boys stood in the doorway, three cocks being wanked, but not by the owners hands. Dave pumped Rob and Alan, whilst Alan jerked his dad's cock as they watched the all girl show in front of them. They came in seconds of each other, their jism spurting onto Sandra's breasts as she hastily sat down in front of them, catching every drop. As they tailed off she ran her hands over her breasts massaging the sticky fluid into them, and reigniting her own internal fire.

Stuffing her fingers into her pussy she sent herself over the top again, just as Suzy and Judy screamed into each others pussys as their partner brought them off. They rolled away and lay on the floor. Sandra crawled over to them and ran her hands over their breasts and belly's, bendng down she kissed each on the lips.

"Fuck that was sensational, you are bloody amazing the three of you," Alan found his voice.

"That was unbeleivably horny, what a beautiful sight," Dave added, still holding Alan and Robs pricks.

"Wow where did that come from, that was so hot, better than any porn film, ever." Rob said flicking his hand over Dave's wilting cock.

Sandra smiled and lay between the girls, they all looked shattered, but happy.

"I think we did alright," Judy said and reached for Sandra's hand.

"I've never even thought about going with a girl before," said Sandra and held Suzy's hand.

"And do you think you would want to again?" Suzy turned to her mother.

"With you two definitely, only the next time, I want to be a licker too." she grinned at Suzy, then turned to kiss Judy. "Would you like that Jude?"

"You bet, Suzy was sensational, I've never been with a woman before, and it was one of the best sex experiences of my life."

"For someone who's not done it before you were pretty sensational yourself," said Suzy, "That tongue of yours is pure dynamite."

Judy flicked her tongue in and out like a snake and Suzy growled at her. They laughed and leaned over Sandra to kiss, their hands round Sandra's breasts. She lifted her head and the three traded tongues and lips.

"Fuck, I'm getting another hard on, I've not been like this since I was sixteen, " Rob moaned.

"Snap," said Alan and Dave together.

"Ladies have you heard of the beneficial effect of cum on your breasts," said Sandra innocently, as the girls laughed and sat up to watch the boys.

"I'm having Rob." said Sandra crawling towards him and kneeling in front of him, she lift her breasts towards him.

"Mmmm, I fancy my brother's cum on mine," said Suzy copying her mum.

"goody, I get Dave," said Judy and walked over to kneel before her father in law.

Seconds later all three had a coating of cum on their breasts, they began to massage it in. Sandra kneeling up, grabbed Robs cock and rubbed it over her nipples.

Suzy leaned forward and sucked her brothers dick into her mouth and whirled her tongue round it.

Judy stood and ran Dave's cockhead over her bare mons, leaving a trail of cum. "thanks Dave, I'll treasure this," she said and still holding him ran her hand over her breasts and pussy, her finger slipping into her crack.

The boys finally sat at the kitchen table, exhausted and hungry. Sandra piled items on the table and told everone to help themselves. She sat back in a chair and watched the others.

"Wow, if you'd have told me all that's happened in the last two months, would happen, I'd never have believed it. Look at me a sexually satisfied granny who's experienced three cocks in one day. I love this new life, Dave, thank God you persuaded me to leave my knickers off that day. God bless Roy and Moira. Hey now's there's a couple we should invite over for a weekend. The boys would love Moira and Roy's cock looks scrummy ladies." She giggled and reached for Dave's hand, "Or would you prefer to keep things in house?"

"Let's throw it open to the floor, ladies and gentlemen, do we invite Moira and Roy into our group, or keep it in the family?"

"Family." they said one after the other.

"So be it, but you're missing a pussy and cock that really need sucking and fucking." Sandra said, which made the others laugh at her new rude talk.

"Potty mouth"

"Sandra really! I want to put my cock in that mouth."

"Mum, my pussy's very clean and your mouth is so dirty."

"I love it when you talk dirty."

"Say that with my cock in your mouth."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Gentle Push
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds