A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 04

"Yes master," Julie says with a big grin and licks the Bill's cum off his face once clean he said, "Bill this is your mess lick this bitches face clean." Yes my cocksucker right away my cocksucker," and smiling licks Julie face clean. While Josh jerks Bills cock saying, "this will look good being two inches tomorrow," and still playing with Julies G spot. "French kiss her Bill," and as he does. Julie cums again and that puts Bill over the edge and shoots cum all over Josh's legs and Julies ass.

Barb started and the rest followed suit clapping and whistles. Barb said, "That is the hottest sexiest scene I have ever watched."

Millie said, "The love you show for one another is unbelievable," as tears filled her eyes.

Josh said, "I love all you guys as much and I have another feeling on top of that for Brenda." Brenda rushed over knelt by my chair leaned into all Bill's cum and kissed my cock. "Master I love you," Brenda said.

Julie hops of my lap and on her knees pats my cock and says, "Listen bitch this was our scene" and grabs Brenda's hair pulls her head back and French kisses her and reaches down and fingers her pussy. Julie must have hit Brenda's G spot because she exploded in a massive orgasim within seconds of her fingers entering her pussy. All of them went to the shower room and showered played everybody was orally satisfied and no one got fucked. Back to the kitchen and Josh said, "Sorry Mille for the interruption please continue."

CHAPTER 35

"This villa was bought to give us autonomy but when I got sick your father was going to dissolve the company sell off the assets and concentrate on his family," Millie said

"Barb was not aware of Franks activities just that he was gone allot," said Millie.

The girls were just looking stunned and way out of their element they went from teens to pregnant to immortals in 48 hours.

Brenda was in my lap in no time after we stopped talking.

Josh said, "To the family were not done yet."

Brenda cried, "There's more?"

Josh said, "Yes and it concerns all of us. Where do we draw the line?"

"What line," Julie said?

"We're going to this island to make a life for our children and ourselves. What are we leaving behind?"

"Our friends," Julie said.

"Bill said, "Our parents."

Tanya said, "No way and our grandparents."

Bill said, "Mine can stay."

Brenda cried, "We can't Bill"

"What about uncles, aunts, cousins," Josh said.

Barb and Millie said. "Slowdown master your getting way out there."

Josh said, "Just making a point."

"Point made with a sledge hammer," said Barb and Millie.

They said, "That is not a priority right now even when we go they can visit and if need be brought to the island. Let's get Frank away and back safe." "Ok" Millie, "your right."

"Is everything taken care of now," Millie said?

Josh said, "Meeting over."

"Good" Millie said, "Fuck me silly master" and Josh did just that fucked her till she went orgasmic and passed out then fucked Julie and was pushed off by Bill who took over as I smiled.

Tt, "About time you got balls my friend." Julie wrapped her legs around Bill as he made passionate love to her.

Josh then fucked Tanya he fingered her pussy found her G spot and drove her to an orgasmic state then fucked her till she passed out. As she come to he had her floating in the pool and was eating her out. "Josh I am in love with you master, "Tanya said.

Josh said, "I knew that weeks ago my love I love you all I would be lost without just anyone of you."

Tanya said, "Oh my master wherever thou goest I will follow." Brenda, Barb, Julie and Millie Jump into the pool.

They said in unison Tanya that is not I, it's We. "Oh my master wherever thou goest we will follow."

Chapter 36

The next day Frank was off. Mille was on the computer first time I seen her get into anything but me since we came home. We all went to school Julie hanging off Bill and Tanya hanging on one arm Brenda on the other. School was hard to get into so many other things going on.

Brad and Jim were doing better in school and on the field however their team mates kind of stayed away except in the showers. They found out if Brad and Jim were told to blow them they did so. The team was getting blowjobs from their best players on the field.

Josh had gym last period in the morning the girls soccer team also had practice that period while the boys showered most of the guys hurried as they were embarrassed by the size of Josh and he was so well developed he looked like a weight lifter full six pack and all. The girls showered then with towels on rushed the boys shower and all nine girls attacked Josh they were amazed at his size and were feeling him jerking him.

Josh thought, "What's a guy to do," so he let each girl ride him he wouldn't cum till they were all done. Then he sprayed them all with his cum and they ran back to their shower to clean up. At lunch all the girls were buzzing that they fucked Josh. Brenda and Tanya were wild "you let them fuck you!"

"Yes" Josh said, "It was fun."

"And you didn't try to stop them Tanya said?"

"Nope they all had nice pussies."

Brenda said, "You're a cad you said you loved us."

"Darling, I truly do but I am not going to turn down nice pussy and hey give them something to remember think of how it will be when they get with their boyfriends and there pencil dicks."

Tt, "Watch it master," Bill said.

Tt, "Bill have you looked at your dick lately. You now have a solid ten inches."

"Wow" said Bill out loud.

Tanya looked at his bulge and said, "Oh brother looks like I need to make you some pants."

Bill laughed and said, "Why, you girls got your tits and flaunt them I am going to flaunt this as he marched around the cafeteria."

Classes that afternoon went well I been acing all my work reading the teachers mind sure helped but I held back the verbal and made out like I needed help. One of the teachers was looking closely at my crutch wishing she could get fucked by the monster cock the girls keep talking about. Josh thought maybe he could accommodate her she had a great body but he figured he better cool it with all his hormonal pregnant women around him.

Chapter 37

When we arrived home the Doctor was already there to check out the girls and to get his fix. He checked out the girls they all doing fine except Millie he was concerned still with her blood counts.

Josh told him "by next week she should be fine."

Doc said, "Thanks Dr Josh but you don't mind if I put my thirty years of practice to do some diagnosing."

"Fill your boots Doc." Josh said, "I will be by the pool when you're ready to suck me off Brian."

Doc said, "But that's the nude part of the house."

Josh said, "Yep sure is and he walked away." About twenty minutes later Dr. Brian walked in nude to the pool area with all the girls looking at this older man the air of professionalism gone.

"Brenda go over and play with Brian's cock, get the little thing hard, "Josh said.

"Yes master" Brenda said.

"Please Josh this is embarrassing."

"Brenda starts playing with Brian's cock which becomes instantly hard."

Josh said, "Outside here I am Josh, in here I am the master of this house and prefer that I am called Master.

"Master may I suck you cock please," said Brian.

"Go ahead, "and as Brian sucks Josh's big cock he is using his hand to jerk it to get him to cum quicker."

Josh said, "No hands this time and if you ever mock me again you will be a long time getting my special cum you cocksucker." "Julie help Brenda make this cocksucker cum."

Julie said, "Yes my master."

"Bill, why don't you use a toy on his butt?"

Bill puts a vibrating but plug in his Brian's ass.

They made Brian cum twice before I gave him my special cum.

Brian kissed my cock and balls asking for forgiveness as tears filled his eyes he realized what I was and what he was. It took very little to break him.

"Master," Brian said, still kneeling in front of him, "I have got patients that could use actually need your cure."

Josh said, "Brian sit between my legs and you can worship my cock as we talk."

Brian hurriedly sits between Josh's legs resting his head on Josh's thigh and gently stoking Josh's cock.

Josh said, "Brian we have to look at a few things before we can even think about doing anything."

"Yes master" and Brian kisses Josh's cock.

"First of all you see what it takes to cure someone can you see parents of kids letting them suck my cock and if they get cured keeping it a secret."

"Yes master I see the problem." He keeps stoking my cock and kissing it.

"If I take a terminal patient and I cure that person it would leak to the news it always does."

"Yes master" He licks around his knob and pee slit. Brian said, "I just feel so helpless and guilty that you cured me and I can't help these people."

Josh pats Brian's head, "Welcome to my world Brian."

Josh said, "There is something else we need to talk about."

"Yes my master," as he is now sucking my knob.

Josh said, "You are craving my special cum because not only has it cured you. You are noticing increased energy levels almost like you were in your twenty's. I have found out that you will regress in age over time back to a prime age and I don't know where but here the kicker all disease is gone all organs repaired to prime shape."

I cum in Brian's mouth again and tell him at the same time he is becoming an immortal like us we could live for centuries.

Brian finished swallowing the special cum licking up all the droppings and then said, "That does cause a problem master."

"So what do you want to do Brian," said Josh?

"I don't know what you mean?" Brian continues to stoke Josh's cock.

Josh said, "Brian you can stop taking the fix and live out your life here or you can become young again and leave with us."

Brian sat up and said, "What do you mean leave I have got a practice."

"Yes and you can stop taking the fix and live out your life."

"No way I want the fix."

"Then you will have to leave."

"I don't want to leave there must be another way."

Josh said, "Ok you tell me how?"

Brian said. "I don't know"

"Look Brian if you continue the fix you will over say six months revert to a twenty five year old. How you going to convince your people the hospital your patients and if they believe you got the fountain of youth the government people will take you and you will never see the light of day."

"Holly crap" Josh I mean master, "You are right there is no way to stay but where can we go?"

" Dr that's all being worked out we need to know what you want to do stay and live out your life or go and work with me figuring out how to save as many lives as we can over the centuries."

"Brian says when do we leave master?"

"Not for a while we want to finish graduation, four months from now then we will leave."

Chapter 38

Mille tells me, "that Frank is in Hawaii the ship has left for the Island. Frank will be leaving tomorrow with a security force." Millie said, "She had her Australian asset sweep the island sometime today. Frank has a sat phone and we will have pictures sometime tomorrow."

That night I satisfied all my women and had Bill suck me off while I fingered Julie to orgasim. Brenda was intently watching and couldn't wait to get more attention which I gladly gave her. After I brought her to orgasim while she was cumming I entered her ass and fucked her till she cum again then Josh had her suck him off.

"No complaints on me taking your ass Brenda"

"It's your ass my master, you own me including my heart." She goes to her knees and kisses his cock. The next day at school my girls were guarding the doors when I had gym they took it upon themselves that the soccer team wasn't horning in on their man. At lunch the girls of the soccer team were eyeing Josh.

Brenda had enough she went over to Carlen the captain of the soccer team and said, "Listen hoe leave Josh alone."

"Hey little girl where do you get off calling me a hoe," Carlen said.

"Easy what would you call a girl that would fuck another girls fiancé," said Brenda. "That's a hoe in my books and in any other decent girl." Hymp and she barreled by Brenda to Josh and said "I here you got a fiancé Josh."

"Yes I sure do."He got up and walked over and put his arm around Brenda and said, "Classmates meet my future wife Brenda Mitchell."

Carlen faces gets beet red and stomped off.

Brenda turned and said, "Why don't the rest of you hoes follow your leader?" They got up offered their congratulations and apologized for not knowing.

Josh said in a whisper, "Look at all the good pussy you shoved away from me.

Brenda smiled and said, "Your family can provide all the pussy you need."

Tt, Bill said, "She got you there buddy."

Tt, "Quiet or you will wake up with a 2 inch dick tomorrow." "Sorry master" he said allowed.

After school Brenda had to use the washroom and next I heard a scream coming from the washroom I rushed in Carlen had Brenda on the floor and was kicking her I grabbed her and through her into a stall just as Julie came in.

"Josh yelled, "Get the principal, call Dr Brian, Barb and Millie." Carlen came walking out of the stall dazed seen Brenda on the ground blood on her dress from her crotch. Josh grabbed her by the neck lifted her on the air "you're going to jail if my kids are hurt you stupid silly whore." He threw her back into the stall the principal arrived just when Carlen was thrown back into the stall.

What is going on here why are you a man, in the girls washroom?

Josh said, "shut up and listen bitch, that hoe in there has kicked my fiancé in the pussy several times and she is pregnant with my 2 kids. I have called for Dr. Brian and the police I want that hoe charged with attempted murder or god forbid murder if she killed my children."

I could hear sirens off in the distance principal had two other teachers guard the door of the stall Josh could not sense his kids he was worried but tried to hold stiff upper lip for Brenda. Dr Brian came rushing in and cleared the room. They took Carlen and put her in a broom closet the police arrived and on the principals order cuffed her as she was over eighteen. She was an adult but even so she had the vice principal notify Carlen's Parents. Dr Brian examined Brenda. "Josh the bleeding is from the sack she could hemorrhage if we try to move her. Josh she needs a fix now." Dr cleared the room and stood by the door as Josh jerked off and just as he was about to cum he put his cock gently into Brenda's cunt and came 15 ropes then put in her mouth and give her 15 more. Brenda said, "You would do me any ware."

Josh said, "Yes my love."

"Doc. Josh said, "I can feel them they are ok but how about Brenda?"

"She is going to need bed rest normally for months but I am sending her home for your special care," said Dr. Brian. About that time Millie and Barb arrived. The principal told the police to charge Carlen with assault and the principal expelled her from school so she would not graduate.

Chapter 39

At home Millie had good news the place was vacant and was virtually a palace there was all lines run into the island so phone internet power. Brenda was put in her own room and I feed her pussy and her mouth everything I had for two days then she was up and around within a week she was back at school.

Carlen got off with probation on the assault charge as we could not prove damages to Brenda as Josh healed them too quickly.

Frank got back he was all tanned which looked funny as we were still in snow. The villa was much more than the pictures showed it was a paradise onto itself we were all tired of winter. The villa was in a pass with two mountains One of the mountains has old lava vent caves. It will take some time to explore. We have the Australian assets mapping that all out for us. The crews are sprucing up the place. There is a native village and they speak Spanish and broken English. We have hired a lot of them to work and they should fit in they wear very little if any clothing. They think it's an honor for a white man to make love to them. Barb said, "And I am sure you had a time."

"Actually I didn't. I thought our master should resolve that issue so all our guys were instructed not to engage in any sex until Josh approved it."

They didn't like it but I said, "They could bring in a few girlfriends or wives." There were barrack style cabins going all the way to the villa to house everybody was told the villa was off limits except for work. There are plenty of springs and waterfalls and ponds. There are no snakes or anything poisonous on the island that we have found and the villagers said, "except for a few plants that was true."

The place was in the trade winds so the temperature was constantly around 35 degrees day and 25c at night.

It had its own infirmary but was small one of the crews were adding to it and including a nursery to accommodate one hundred. There were two medical labs there plus what looked like research labs about 10 of them with all kinds of the latest gear said there Dr. they brought with them. The main kitchen looks like a hotel kitchen huge with rooms that were welkin fridge and freezers there were cattle, chickens, pigs, turkeys and a few other barn yard animals. The natives have been tending them and have used a few pigs but other than that the herds kept growing as it wasn't their type of food.

Our cooks are using the kitchens rather than setting up the portable ones. They are serving the food in a make shift barrack as a dining hall.

The sat phones radar stations and a lot of the other security stuff is being put in now.

Josh asked, "why?" Millie laughed as did Frank. "Sorry master. We are moving to a place where not only you master over us but of the entire island. You own it and all its contents. No country has jurisdiction here you are the law over it all. With the pleasure of not having a country over you and being under their laws you are the law."

Millie said, "That being said like all countries you need to defend it. The good part is as far as we know no one knows it exist and were not on any map but should pirates or any force wanting this we need to be ready to defend ourselves so all the proper installations are being put in.

"Because of Millie's, I am sorry Master, your company's an intrical part of the free world were able to secure a lot of equipment. The island will be operational my May in that respect."

"We will need a permanent security force of your own as the one we are using is for security protection on other projects the companies do."

Chapter 40

We continued on with school my girls were all showing now even as Tanya's exceptional designs even she couldn't hide nature.

Brad and Jim stopped by the house stripped and knelt in front of Josh. "Master we have been weak and not doing well on the field we need your help."

Josh said, "Do you know what you need?"

"Yes master we need your cum to make us well again."

Josh said, "Do you know what will happen if you don't get my cum?"

"Brad said we are already the schools cocksuckers and if we don't do well we well be made to suck off other teams from other schools but more than that we won't be as strong without your cum."

Josh said, "Close enough. Go ahead give me a nice blow job both of you at the same time I am sure my girls well enjoy seeing it." They were embarrassed but needed his cum

"Josh says oh by the way jerk each other off while you suck me off." They did as they were told

Josh made them suck him for an hour and then cum in their mouths they cum twice jerking each other off Josh said, "now lick each other clean and lick that cum off the floor." Yes master," and again, they did as they were told.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds