A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 05

Bill said, "Is this like Gilligan's island as he sang the chorus A three hour tour. No sooner were the words out of his mouth and the clouds rolled in the lightning all around.

Julie said, "oh no not again" and Josh was gone and sky was clear.

Girls were crying almost to hysterics.

"Bill said, "Don't worry if they wanted to hurt him they would have done so long ago."

"What do we do circle go back go on," Frank said?

Bill said, "Continue on to our destination, he or they will find us". About twenty minutes before landing Josh was back in his seat all gooey and clothes on backward.

Bill got Josh to the bathroom and stripped him and washed him off the girls wanted to help but there was no room.

Bill said, "I getting used to this."

We landed on the strip and Josh stepped off in a towel.

Josh said, "It is almost like being reborn all over again."

Frank said "The natives are arriving."

Chief Mama is here. The chief and his entourage showed up and spoke in his native tongue but to Josh it was English. Josh spoke back in Mama's language. Josh spoke English but the chief heard his language. The plane people disembarked and Josh introduce Frank and Bill, Brad, Jim, Brian, and Hanson as that was the custom men were the boss.

Tt, "How do you know the language, Josh?"

Tt, "Just do, the goo must of did it." Josh said.

"Chief Mama May I Introduce, Queen Brenda, Queen Millie Queen Tanya, Queen Barb, and Queen Julie."

Each one bowed to the chief then Kissed Josh ring saying your majesty and took up spots on each side of me one step back. There was some muttering I couldn't here then the chief bowed and said, "Your majesty in English then left."

Our jet was about to leave and I said, "wheres that going?"

Frank said, "To Australia I think?"

"So where's our emergency transport should we need it? "

"We would call for it if we need it," Frank said.

"I am not comfortable with that what if we need to get to a hospital or something we got five pregnant women here," Josh said.

"I will check" Frank said. "He is booked for the next five days all priority stuff we can't hold him Josh."

"That's the corporation that makes all the money for us we don't want to slow or stop that flow."

"Your right of course," Josh said.

"We got other assets in an emergency." Millie said.

There is a pool and I lost the towel and dove in swimming around got the rest of the goo off.

The girls wanted to but Frank said, "We should get to the main house."

Chapter 46

Soon the foreman showed with a gold cart and a chain of carts. "Hey ya boss as Sam hollered," driving up. "Sorry I was late I was in the tunnels found some interesting stuff."

"Ok Sam it can wait," said Frank. "First off this is Millie Crawford."

"Ransoms wife, I am sorry for your loss Mam. Boss you didn't say the big boss was coming in a loud whisper."

Frank said, "Well Sam the big boss is walking behind you." Sam turns to see this well developed young man with the longest and biggest cock he ever saw.

Bill ran to get his towel Josh said, "I don't need it I am home."

Frank said, "Sam, I would like you to meat King Josh Davis."

Sam said, "Welcome your highness then whispered to Frank your son."

Josh answered, "That is correct Sam, now are these for us or do we walk?"

"No sir I mean yes sir your majesty please get in" was showing him to seat behind driver he jumped in the front seat passenger side.

Sam just looked Frank said, "His cart."

"Yes boss" Sam said.

Josh said, "What are you yes me about Sam."

"Sorry sir was talking to your father."

Josh annoyed said, "let's go been a long day."

Sam started speaking to Frank in Spanish saying, "since when did your son, become the boss, is and why is he running everything? Where are you in this? I thought you ran the company and Millie was silent partner."

Frank said, "It was a long story but that Josh his majesty is the sole owner of everything. He is the boss as you put it.

"I don't think the boy's are going to like that a nude kid with a big cock running everything."

Josh broke in perfect Spanish same dialect as Sam was speaking and said, "They don't have to like it. This is the way it is and if you have further questions you can asked me."

Sam said, "Sorry sir."

"That is another thing I didn't chose it but they made me King these are my Queens all of them so that makes me King so please call me correctly on my own island."

"Yes sire if that's ok says Sam. I will inform the men."

"In Spanish Josh said, "Sam I apologize it has been a long day longer than you will ever know. I need sleep and food and I am cranky. Frank does run most things but I have a final say there is so much going on in this world with this company and I know very little and my interest lye elsehrere to be honest so yes Frank is your boss."

"That's ok sire please look to your left we are coming to a vista look off. It was beautiful we were probably 200 feet up and could see the guys swimming below. The green water leading out to the blue sea and that was running out to meet the blue sky, with a not overbearing warm breeze.

Josh said, "I am home I never want to leave this place."

Josh said, "Your guys are swimming, must be done work?"

"Sam laughed, "Sire those are our wives girl friends etc wink wink."

"Oh couldn't tell from this height" as Josh blushed and said, "It's beautiful onward James in an English accent," Josh said.

Chapter 47

We arrive at the gate to a beautiful villa Josh steps out Picks up Queen Brenda welcome to our home. Josh picks her up carries her across the gate and then does the same toeach one of his Queens and saying the same.

Bill holds out his arms "what about me sire"

"Two inches remember Bill"

The girls all strip Frank, Brian, Bill, Brad, Jim and Hanson strip Sam just looks at all the beautiful girls and his boss everybody's nude.

Sam was still on the outside of the gate as we are walking towards the house.

Sam said, "The workers are in there, in the tunnels."

"Ok so what."Josh said.

"They are clothed," said Sam.

"Ok so what," said Josh

"Well I was just saying," Sam said.

Sam entered the gate and started walking to join the rest Josh turned around and Frank said "Sam your clothes or stay outside. Sam took his clothes off 6 inch cock hard as a rock. Sam got red face.

Millie said, "Looks like Sam likes what he sees."

Bill said, "But is it you or sire."

Sam says "It's the girls dam you" and walks faster making his pole swing more as the girls laugh.

Inside was gorgeous the staff was all lined up with just aprons on all native girls only a few spoke English. But that was not an issue for Josh.

Ever since the Chief Mama left the drums were beating and I heard them from two other islands. The head worker a beautiful girl couldn't tell her age. She said, "Welcome your majesty and Queens we are your humble servants. I ask "how she knew."

She said, "The drums, they tell of a new king. Our, I mean you're Islands, have not had a King in two centuries."

"Islands," Josh said?

"Yes, we have three tribes, three chiefs, now one King sire." I conversed with her in her own language she asked about clothing

"I said we prefer none in our home."

She asked about staff.

Josh said, "They were fine with the apron but no more."

She ask, "If they had to wear apron they were not used to full apron,

"Nothing or short apron and definitely wear something when their monthly period time comes," Josh said.

The girl said "That was fine."The girls all stripped looked like a Miss America Pageant except some were definitely very young.

Then Josh said, "No one under eighteen can serve us. We know you like white men to make love to you but under the age of eighteen is taboo for us. We want women mature that can decide for themselves."

Mahowee, the head girl said, "Sire I am sorry but don't understand what are years?"Josh scanned her mind and seen how they did age he conversed with her in her native tongue while Josh's family looked on in amassment. During the dialog together it was explained the white man's version of days months and years.

After a bit of conversion Mahowee said,"most of our women are married at fourteen or fifteen. I am the oldest here I am fifteen."

" Mahowee this won't work you are beautiful but we can't make love to you. You are too young. 0k let's do it this way girls under eighteen must wear aprons like we seen as we came in. Over eighteen may go without but only if they want love making."

"We don't want any non consensual sex here."

"Sire all these girls want sex with you." Our tribes consider it great fortune and our gods smile at us if we have a lighter skinned child. Any girl that has sex with our King gains great status in our tribe."

The girls all sighed and put there aprons back on. "Mahowee, show us the bed rooms."

Yes master we walked up stairs Mahowee said, "This is the Kings room." It was immense big as our old house all the modern amenities, a computer, big screen TV, satellite phone, phones local onsite lines intercom six king size beds. The Kings Shower was a whole room with shower heads everywhere. It had grab bars on all the walls and even chairs that were made as part of the wall.

The Queens had their own rooms connecting to a terrace that ran around and connected all rooms. There were rooms it the outer ends for the men again good size rooms bigger than any master bedroom back home.

On the terrace there was a hot tub for 6 in one corner. The terrace overlooked a pool and a waterfall probably 60 feet high. On the terrace were, tables and chairs, couches and day loungers fruit on all the tables and sandwiches were brought out and juices of all types looked like a sultan's lunch we all sat down and ate.

Chapter 48

Josh said, "He had to lie down for a few minutes." He was asleep for two days. During that time everybody else got familiar with the villa and Frank got busy with Sam they found precious metals in one of the lower tunnels easy to mine Tthe natives had pearls as big as marbles.

They had a security system in place for the time being the Australia navy was augmenting that, till Derek the head of security had the islands system fully operational. That sea force was less than an hour out. If needed Brittan and Canada would be on station in the fall and the US were there in January Japan would be in and out throughout the year and NATO would be planning all their exercises close by for the next few years. Even though Josh slept the guys all sucked him off and the native girls seen this and thought it strange.

The girls all got there fill riding and sucking him Josh's cum was like a river he could feed all of us with one orgasim. Doc was already busy in the labs he had one of the maids jerk Josh off and save all his cum in sealed tubes.

Josh woke feeling refreshed he got up to go to the bathroom Tanya was close by and seen him heading to the washroom she followed him as he headed for the urinal she grabbed his cock and said, "This is still our job, my King." Josh pissed for a long time and Tanya aiming it all over the place said, "this is fun sire." she even jerked the shaft a few times while he was peeing to see what it would do and all it did was caused him to moan so she did it more when it was over instead of shaking it she dropped and sucked the rest of my pee and jerked me hard.

Then she stopped and said, "This is my perfect master showing his hard cock to me. I love it and I love you master, my King, my life, my love. Master I love you so much it hurts."

I lifted her to her feet and kissed her saying, "We need a shower you taste like piss, smiling." My arm around her squeezing her ass cheeks we walked into the shower.

Tanya turned on all the jets water was spraying from ever where she washed my hair and all my body. She took two soap bars and slid them up and down both sides of my shaft then used her fingernails on my knob teasing me driving me insane.

I lifted her and sat her down on my soapy pole and fucked her me standing and her on my pole I had to back her to a wall here she grabbed the two grab bars as I fucked her.

Next I felt soapy hands on each butt cheek and another pair on my balls and more doing my legs. I cum inside Tanya and as I gently let her down she went to her knees and sucked me while all my girls showered me I was cleaner than I ever been.

The jets come on higher and I was rinsed clean then led to a chair where my women pampered me. Barb was cutting my toenails, Mille was doing my finger nails, Tanya was rinsing my mouth, Julie was brushing my teeth and Brenda was fussing over my hair then they all worked putting on this oil or moisturizer I am not sure what it was but it smelt good and my skin absorbed it. Tanya said, "It was a sun blocker till we got used of the sun." Josh said I am starved the led me to the patio and within minutes maids were bringing me cereal and as I reached for the spoon Brenda took my left hand and put it between her legs so my hand movements would finger her pussy Julie did the same with my left Barb lowered herself on my foot so if I moved it my toes was feeling her pussy and Millie did the other side. Tanya shoved a tit in my mouth and dribbled orange juice over her tit for me to drink. Then she spoon fed my cereal and stopping for me to suck on her tit. Tanya was now secreting breast milk from her. As I moved my fingers and toes bring satisfaction to all my Queens all at once. This was nice hearing all my Queens moaning all at once but it did attract attention some of the maids were masturbating at the site and Bill and Frank came in to see what the fuss was about.

Bill tt, "Josh servicing five at once I see. That's original."

Josh tt, "Yea and you and Frank are going to help this is my command to you both. Tell Frank have Millie suck him off while he sucks Julies tits and have his fill of breast milk and you my friend will have Barb suck you off while you fill your gut with my Brenda's breast milk and neither of you can stop till you both cum if only one cums you must keep sucking till both of you cum."

Bill gave the masters order to all and took up position. Bill felt honored that Josh was giving Brenda to him to play with and watching Frank sucking his daughters tits and Franks wife sucking Bill off and now Millie Barb's sister, sucking off Frank in front of Barb, meanwhile Josh was moving his fingers and toes while being fed cereal and some tit from Tanya of course Bill cum first he was so horny that he cum a second time by the time Frank cum. They both got a full belly of breast milk and the girls loved being drained. Josh could see a lot more of this in the future.

Chapter 49

"Tanya this is your special day put your pussy over my knob, bit more, bit more there, now you can do your thing starting with you Frank lick my shaft and Tanya pussy and you all take a turns and then when I cum you all take turns licking my shaft and her pussy till you all had enough and Tanya you can't stop till they are done.

Josh said, "Brenda you come and kiss me and don't stop till Tanya and the others make me cum and then when Tanya gets off you suck me clean and Julie you lick Tanya clean."

Tanya muscle fucked me and with the stimulation of my shaft being licked along with being fucked it did not take long. Brenda was French kissing me and she could feel all my sensations as she kissed me she was feeling what I was feeling.

Tanya was constantly cumming squeezing harder as she cum which just brought me off quicker as the cum flowed out of her pussy they all got their fix Tanya got off almost passing out and Julie brought her off again. Brenda got on my cock and sucked me clean tasting her friends Tanya juices to.

Josh said, "I think I like that maybe we should go again?"

"No sire I can't," Tanya still panting. "It was too intense so much pleasure, please master, I need time to recuperate."

Josh said, "You're the only one that can do this and it's your secret."

"Master I will share it I will show them all please master."

"Alright Tanya have them use Frank and Bill, to train on and later today we will go again"

Josh said, "Your sister Tanya is going to show you a new technique that I enjoy, Learn it well my Queens." They all got up to leave but I had Frank and Millie stay.

Josh said, "Frank or Millie who knows about the security here. Frank said, "Well I guess I do but Derek Flynn knows it all."

"Who is he," Josh said?

Frank said, "He is in charge of our security worldwide but he is on this island finishing the set up here."

"I suppose I should know it then"

Millie said. "Master you have no choice there are parts of this defense that only you can activate"

Josh said, "Well let's go see him then get this over with."

"Master we should get dressed there will be a lot of off island male workers and you are trying to keep a low profile, said Millie."

"Point taken, let's meet at the front door in twenty minutes." Frank left for his room I left for mine with Millie in tow. She rushed into my closet pulled out a white silk type shirt and a greenish pair of shorts with the silk pocket built in a pair of sneakers and socks to match. She had me dressed in ten then she was off and met us dressed at the front door. Frank handed Millie and I a pair of sunglasses. "Need to protect those eyes for a bit till you get used to the sun down here."

As soon as we left the compound the drums started Bill drove us down to the hut by the beach.

Derek was there to meet us, "welcome your majesty he bowed. Hi Frank and this must be Millie I recognize you from Ransom,s pictures. I am really sorry about your loss."

Millie said, "Thanks but Josh here has made the transition back to this world easy for me."

Derek said, "Hop in we will go to an entrance" and we drove five minutes to a rock face and drove through it.

"Christ," Josh said, "let a fellow know almost gave your boss a heart attack."

"Sorry," he said and he pulled up at an office and said, "Please come here," as he typed something into a laptop. "Everybody absolute silence and sire please read this screen aloud on the count of three, one, two, and three."

Josh read aloud,"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."

"Place your hands on the scanner please then look into the camera."

"Okay we are done the facility is now in your control."

Josh said, "What facility?"

Frank said, "No he has not been brought up to speed on anything. Josh has been asleep since we arrived and you are better suited for this."

"Josh, don't get scared but say," brown fox."

Josh did and another wall opened up and we went through it into a control center. Hell it looked like NASA . A view that we seen on TV. Monitors were everywhere, must be two hundred of them and about 30 black. It seemed like every inch of the island is covered

Josh said, "What about the black ones."

Derek said, "Tell them to turn on." I did and they did it was every room in the house and the room where the girls were fucking Bill went to the big screen.

Derek said, "computer has a brain when motion is detected it takes you to the big screen then the computer puts names to everyone if someone don't belong you will get an alert will actually after today all well get an alert."

Derek continues, "The screens were black as we don't want to invade your privacy. House monitors off and they went black. The computer is also monitoring ship air and under water movement. Derek brought up all three screens and said this is what is going on in real time. IT showed the Australian navy, a US submarine and some commercial airliners along with two Australian air force jets.

Josh said that is all very impressive like watching a football game on TV but where is the defense if we need it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds