A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 05

Derek says to Frank, "impatient isn't he"

Millie stands up and said, "Derek, you have no idea what all Master Josh has to deal with so please no Judging"

"I am sorry sire."

Chapter 50

Josh said, "Please sit for a moment say nothing and think of the security here."

Josh read his mind about the missiles the codes the guns the underwater mines and more missiles the satellite connection to the western governments the assets available and the chip implants also the secret passages to gain access also nerve gases sleep gas and why there is such a threat to us and the family.

"Thanks Derek, show us the small weapons armory. Also work out a schedule for shooting instructions"

Derek says, "I got so much more to show you."

"No you really don't and he said computer and Josh said, "Manual test control"

The military computer comes up he puts in the Australian code a voice come on the line Josh rambles off some test code numbers and then brings under water missiles to ready mines to ready.

Josh said, "When did you say we would have those two harrier jets in tunnel fourteen." Then he punches in a code on the screen, "Is this the broken arrow code? Also we are waiting on two apache attack helicopters that are being ferried in."

Josh said, "Can we go see the small arms locker and exactly where is, the emergency exit, from my room?"

Derek mouth hung open, "Impossible only I knew those codes."

Frank said, "As you see the owner of this corporation is well equipped in more ways than one."

Derek said, "He heard of his other asset and found that hard to believe but this it's worth billions and in the wrong hands could destabilize the western world."

Millie said, "You only have seen the tip of the iceberg."

Josh said, "Your number two man, can he take over for you, in the real world?"

I would like you to stay here take over as lead security and build our force here.

Derek said, "Frank what are your thoughts on this."

Frank said, "Your boss and King just asks you to take over the most important job in the world."

"Boss I accept," said Derek.

"Derek as much as I want you, there are a few things that you need to know but need your solemn word that it stays here."

"Shoot he said you got it."

"Millie, tell him."

Millie explained about Josh and his cum and his ability to control people. Also that the Villa, from the gate on is nude only.

Derek said, "You can't be serious" No one has that power.

Josh said, "Like no one has mind reading powers eh."

Derek said, "Reading a mind is one thing but this is way out there."

"Frank weren't those your words"

"Yes they were master." Frank said."

"Millie, tell him the rest."

Millie said his cum has special features that it repairs people and over time brings them to optimum age where they will stay for centuries.

Derek said, "I am sorry but I can't swallow all that."

Frank said smiling, "Be careful what you ask for."

"Derek we put the true cards on the table that why we left our home and came here this is we will spend the next few centuries. We have no reason to lie these powers have been given to me I was not born with them."

"Stop, Josh, sire or whatever, I can't process this you will need to find someone else. You guys sound like the twilight zone and I need solid ground to do my job."

Josh said, "If I prove it you will stay then."

"How the fuck can you prove the impossible"

"Derek suck Franks cock." he drops to his knees and pulls out Franks cock and sucks it after five minutes Josh said, "Stop and eat Millie's pussy," He does as he commanded Frank fuck his ass. Frank takes his ass, as Derek screams eating Millie's pussy. "Derek you have free will to stay or leave but you can say nothing to the outside world nor can you hurt or cause harm to any of our family if you choose to stay you can choose immortality or live your few remaining years as you are.

Josh said, "Frank stop fucking his ass Derek stop eating Millie return to normal."

"Derek's face red as can be said, "I am not bisexual, gay or a fag. How did you make me do that Frank "

Josh said, "It was not slave Frank. Now make up your mind we have a lot to offer but you were not given my special cum because it is addictive and it starts to cure you from the first mouth full."

Chapter 51

Derek said, "It is one thing for me to accept this but how about a permanent force there is no way to keep that secret."

Josh said, "If need be I can force it on all to be kept a secret. I have that power however I think there is a better way first of all I want an all girl security force. I think that Derek or your associates will know of terminally ill female soldiers. We can offer them a life again and females will fit in to our life style here."

Frank said,"There must be people from the recent wars in the golf or Afghanistan that need to be and are worth saving."

Derek said, "Temporarily I will take the position and do my best to build a strong force. You do know this is a next to impossible task. Can you see me walking up to a terminally ill patient and say come with me to an island that doesn't exist in the middle of an ocean suck some guys cock and get cured and live forever as long as you continue to suck his cock. Is that about right, what you are asking of me?"

Josh said, "I see your point. Look find possible candidates put together a list meanwhile I will work on another approach. It must be hard for you especially not having the fix to see how it works."

Derek said, "You're serious aren't you guys?"

Millie said, "I was at deaths door had slipped into a comma and was brought back in less than three days I was sitting up eating in less than a week I was fucking his brains out."

Derek said, "this sounds like sci-fi but I got a cousin was in the military special forces she is in last stages of aids we are very close her family brought me up when I lost mine so we are pretty close."

Josh said, "Say no more get her here."

"She is on the Maui one of the smaller islands of Hawaii. I don't think she could fly and would be dead by time she got here by boat. I was going to ask for leave any way to go to her funeral."

Frank, "get us there now."

Derek said, "You realize if you're wrong in what you're saying you will surely catch aids."

Thinking in a biblical sense Josh said, "I am not wrong Thomas,"

Frank said, "Man this is going to cost us big time."

"Derek makes the call. "Frank prints out his id. They are 100 miles out and Frank said, "Derek, you take care of him. He is our life."

"Josh we got to get you dressed."

Derek came back and said, "Wheels up in forty minutes boss I mean Frank." I will get his clothes get that chip in him Derek and off Frank went tearing up the path by the time he got back I had this talking chip just above my hairline on the back of my neck. I read Derek's mind to see all its capabilities and called Frank for a test. It worked great. I was given this ID says colonel Homeland Security. Frank was back 25 minutes later with the girls they dressed me crying saying, "Don't go."

Derek saw his huge cock just thought, "wow see why girls don't want to leave that."

Josh said, "That is only one reason Derek."

Derek said. "Stop that for Christ sake its freaky enough were doing this without you reading my mind."

"Here get into this flight suit and the girls helped but Derek took over and when he was done handed me a nine millimeter said this is the clip, hell read my mind."

Josh said a minute later, "Ok got it and I won't shoot you by mistake."smiling.

Soon to harrier jets landed Derek help me in fastened me up. Saying read my mind. Josh did then was totally familiar with the jet including ejection. "Got it thanks Derek." In less than five minutes we were airborne and after a couple loud bangs we were gone out of site less than an hour we were setting down on the small islands of Hawaii. We went to the military hospital on Maui and when I showed my ID at the gate the soldier snaps a salute yes sir," man did the attitude change.

Derek said. "You are probably the highest rank here Colonel Davis." We got to Elizabeth's room she was pretty much out of it with the drugs.

She was to week to give consent and too doped up to be rational. Derek said. "Liz it's me Derek I brought help but its way out there but he claims he will save your life."

No reply.

"Your call Derek do I save her."

Derek said, "That's what you're here for."

Josh walked to the open door and said, "Private secure this room, no one is to enter until you have further instructions from me personally." The soldier called sergeant of arms and I repeated the order.

Derek said, "You catch on quick."

Josh said, "Seen a lot of TV."

Josh went to Liz bed side dropped his pants lowered her electric bed so his cock was level with her lips. He jerked himself hard and as he started to cum he held Liz's nose shut so she had to open her mouth and take his cum she swallowed some but was gagging Josh massaged her throat then five minutes later he did it again the third time Liz took his cock in his mouth and her tongue was licking his knob. She was now swallowing his cum for hours he kept feeding her his cum and Josh opened his pack started drinking Gator aid and eating energy bars. By supper time Liz was talking and sitting up playing with my cock and drinking my special cum as it oozed out.

Liz said, "How can this be."

Derek said, "National security you can't discuss this with no one."

Liz looked at me and said, "Who are you?"

"Just a man that enjoys having his cock sucked," Josh said and smiled.

Derek talked to her through the night and said, "They had a security position for her, top, top secret. It was on an island about an hour away."

Josh said, "As far as I know you will need my special cum daily for a while."

Liz said, "Does it all need to be orally feeling my hard twelve inch pole."

"Nope as long as you get it into you don't matter how."

She pulled out her IV's and laid Josh down and fucked him right in front of her cousin (brother). She orgasm about four times and then I shot my seed into her wanting pussy. She was thin as a rake I could see my cock in her stomach. She had been very close to death for sure. She still had rank of Captain as she was technically still in the military. Her clothes were in the closet we helped her dress as she was mowing down on my energy bars. Her clothes hung off her body like one of those Charlie Brown cartoon characters, and we said time to go.

We opened the door and said to the sergeant, "Get transportation and a small size flight suit for the Captain, and then escort us to the plane." We all got in the jeep and then walked her in the jet and told the pilot to return ASAP. Derek wanted me to leave but Josh said,"I feel I am needed here." The Jet took off and a few minutes later we heard the boom. Derek said that was the jet, it just gone past speed of sound, (767miles per hour). I thought to myself, "that will wake the dead."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds