A Gift From His Father Ch. 13

During this time John and his father also silently conversed. He was trapped within the ring of power, but he and John were able to mentally talk. John had to be careful not to speak aloud as sometimes their discussions became intense. He would advise as best he could and complemented John on a many of his choices; particularly how he was helping the new mothers, thinking that was a genuinely nice thing to do. John shrugged it off thinking why not.

He didn't agree with everything he'd watch his son do. He had reservations as to John decision turning Rachel into a bimbo. Dr. Smith talked about the "slippery slope" and where it could lead. John vowed that it was a temporary thing and promised that eventually he would return Rachel's IQ and her body too if that is what she wanted. But, she deserved to be punished for how she treated Candace. They also discussed his energy consumption. It appears that his new agents were doing a good job of adding to his reserves but he was still consuming a lot of energy. Levels were fine now, but he would have to find and convert more agents or cut back on his consumption. It was hard not to use his power; even now as he simply looked through clothing he consumed a lot of energy. As they continued talking silently John sensed the familiar presence of three women entering the mall. It was his sisters, Heather, Isabel and Samantha and they were head his way. A quick mental scan told him they were heading for the boutique, apparently one of their orders had arrived and they were eager to try them on.

Changing his appearance so they wouldn't recognize him they walked past him not giving him a second thought, except for Heather. She was attracted to any male over 12 years old and had to be watched constantly lest she stray off and get into trouble.

John heard his dad sigh heavily, but not say anything. He and John had talked in great detail about his sisters. Dr. Smith was in no position to criticize John after what he had done and attempted to do to his daughters. John discreetly followed them inside and watched as Sam engaged a clerk. Isabel kept an eye on Heather as she moved through the store examining various items.

It was hard not to notice that Samantha was giving the sales clerk a hard time about something and was beginning to make a scene. John was ready to reveal himself and take charge but relaxed when he realized that the sales clerk was Janice. Next to Cindy, Janice Knight had worked at the boutique longer than any of the others and was always cool and calm, particularly when dealing with aggressive customers.

Despite Janice's professional manner, Samantha insisted on being completely unreasonable and was adamant about seeing the Cindy; she was done talking to this lowly sales clerk. When Janice told her that Cindy was out, Sam was just about to go ballistic. That's when Janice and John made eye contact Janice knew how to proceed.

"I am sorry that Ms. Ashe isn't available but the other owner is here, I know he'd be happy to speak with you." Janice said gesturing towards John as he stepped into their space.

Still unrecognizable to his sisters John asked how he could be of assistance. It seems that the garments that had been ordered weren't the right colors and patterns according to Sam. John told Samantha that they were sorry for the inconvenience and would return the items and correct the order and even pick up the shipping costs. Sam insisted that it was the stores fault and that wasn't good enough since they had planned to wear the items this weekend to a formal affair and they were assured they would arrive in time. John asked Janice if this was true and she agreed. But Janice added that they ordered exactly what the customer had requested and they weren't at fault for the error. John and Janice were about to spring the trap. John asked Janice how she could be so sure. Janice explained as she pulled out the paperwork, that the all the customers create their own special orders documents which are then scanned and sent to the distributor, and presented the store copy signed by Samantha Smith as proof. She checked the merchandise numbers against those in the book and they were an identical match. So, if anyone made a mistake, it was Samantha.

By now Sam was livid. "How dare you accuse me of your incompetence," she roared loud enough for everyone in the store to hear.

John was ready to reveal himself now. Calmly he explained that there was still plenty of time to correct her error, if she would go through the catalog again and select the correct merchandise and complete the order form correctly, he would make certain that it would arrive in time.

Samantha wasn't ready to give in that quickly and was preparing to yell even louder until she realized that the owner's face had changed and that it was the face of her half brother and he didn't appear amused. She visibly flinched remembering their last encounter.

Meanwhile, Isabel was chasing behind Heather as she went from display bin to clothing rack disrupting and throwing clothing everywhere, naked from the waist up except for her yet to be purchased brazier which hung haphazardly barely covering her ample assets. She and Isabel both came to a screeching halt as they saw John as he turned his stare from Samantha to them. They froze in shock. Heather attempted to cover herself, the tiny bra didn't allow for much more coverage.

"Oh Hiya Johnny," she said six octaves higher than her normal voice, "whatcha doing here?"

John didn't say a word. Finding her voice, Sam told Isabel to help her clean up the mess they had made leaving Heather to John. John captured Heather with his eyes, looking into her own eyes he mentally spoke directly to her unimpaired mind.

"Unless you want to remain with your IQ 30 points below normal for the rest of your life, you had better learn to behave in public. There are much worse things I can do to you if you choose not to." He said, stalling not really wanting to hurt her and his father further he threatened, "like increase your breast size further, say by two more cup sizes, perhaps."

Still defiant Heather screamed back at John mentally. "Larger tits, is that supposed to be punishment? Is that the best you can do, brother? You wouldn't dare. How would you explain it to the people here in the store? Besides..."

Her last comment struck a nerve and John realized Heather hadn't changed and he'd have to proceed with his threat. He concentrated a bit and Heather watched as her breasts grew two cups sizes, from a size C to E. The tiny bra was unable to contain Heather's new size and flesh was obscenely escaping from all around the tiny cups and the tightness around her chest was about to cut off her wind, until the catches failed. Had it not been for the bra's arm straps Heather would have been completely topless.

As Heather adjusted to the additional weight, she remained defiant and mentally shouted at John again. "This is a stupid store anyway. They don't have any variety. It's a store for old women."

"No, it's not." John retorted. He was really angry now. "You are going to be constantly horny; you will be obsessed with your new breast and will crave a hard cock in your pussy, ass or mouth every 24 hours or you will not be able to think of anything else. Do you know what that makes you Heather? It makes you a bimbo." And with that John completed the look and reduced the size of Heather's waist, added a few inches to her ass and puckered lips, completing the classic bimbo look.

Heather shrieked mentally as she realized what he had done, what she had caused him to do. Her last clear thoughts were that she was wrong thinking he was a wimp afraid to use his powers, now she'd angered him and he had turned her into a bimbo. He was right, she was feeling really horny, and her pussy was twitching. She could really use a hard cock in her pussy right now. Then she remembered seeing a couple of cute guys outside, she knew they would love to feel her tits; in fact, she couldn't wait to feel them herself. She reached up and began to fondle them underneath the tiny bra that no longer covered her mammoth tits.

John released her mind as Heather surrendered to the lust; his last message to her was her time as a bimbo would depend on her and her attitude.

Less than a minute of real time had passed, John's anger subsided some until he scanned the store, there would be many hours spent putting things back together. Then he wondered if Heather wasn't right. Did they need clothing to encourage a younger clientele? He'd have to talk to Cindy about that he thought, turning and walking away leaving Heather boldly play with her oversized tits.

When Janice returned she gasped and rushed to Heather's side and said. "Oh, my, that is much too small for you, come with me and we'll find something more appropriate." Taking Heather by the arm and walking her back to the changing rooms. Fortunately, the store had returned to normal and the customers were too busy looking at the merchandise to notice what Heather was doing.

Isabel and Samantha were attempting to restore one of the displays when John approached his sisters. He quickly explained Heather's punishment and warned them that they too had better change. The horrified looks on their faces spoke volumes. It seemed that they too had little respect for their brother until now. John found this somewhat confusing, but realized that they only respect power. Well he had certainly displayed more power than he had initially intended. But perhaps that is what needed to be done.

"I think you will have your hands full keeping an eye on Heather, tell your mom I will be by to see her soon."

Isabel and Samantha respectfully apologized for their earlier behavior and asked if they could continue their shopping, seeing that Janice was now taking care of Heather. John agreed and left the store to resume his position outside in the open mall. He needed time to process things and think. Was his new power going to his head?

......................................

Cindy Ashe lay naked across the bed of her hotel room, sweat pouring off her body, panting as though she had just run a hundred yard dash, next to her laid Mark Taylor, her bookkeeper. He was panting, sweaty and just as naked as she. The thought of being here with Cindy alone in this hotel room was inspirational. He used their prolonged sex time together to the fullest, attempting new and different positions, trying things he'd seen in porn films and what his friend talk about. Although Cindy and he were now lovers, Cindy was consumed by running the boutique, he didn't know when they would have uninterrupted time like this again and he wanted to make the best of it.

They had been at it all morning. They stopped for lunch, thanks to room service and then went at it some more. Now somewhat rested, he crawled over to Cindy and began to cover her face with small kisses until he reached her mouth where she pulled him in and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. His hand cupped her small right breast and her nipple quickly hardened again, with her left hand she felt his cock hardening.

"Oh, no," she thought, "Not again." She was beginning to get sore. But it was a good soreness, one that she had never experienced before. "I guess that is to be expected when you have a relationship with an eighteen year old man." She thought, and before she could form another thought, Mark pulled her down the bed by her legs and drove his hard cock into her again with one quick move. "Missionary," she thought just as Mark stroked into her several times, long and then short strokes and Cindy was soon panting and coming again. She seemed to have a hair trigger; where Mark was concerned he seemed to be able to bring her to climax quickly and constantly. She would never complain about not getting enough sex again, provided she'd live through this.

When Mark finally came, Cindy had come at least four times. They were both exhausted and they fell asleep in each other's arms, Cindy on top with her head on Mark's chest.

They woke around 4pm enough for one final round and a shower before returning to the store. Cindy was alert and ready for work again.

..........................................

Eddie woke the next morning alone on the couch; still soaked with juices of the women he had sex with, the only proof that the whole thing wasn't just a dream. That and the tangy taste that reminded him he had eaten pussy and enjoyed it. He had to have more. He needed to find Bambi. Then like a bolt of lightning he realized that Rachel could be home any minute and would have a cow if she saw this mess.

Getting to his feet and standing quickly, he felt a sharp pain in his neck. He had slept in an unusual position and it resulted in a stiff neck. He looked down at the stains on the couch; he didn't know how to get the stain cleaned. It would have to be professionally cleaned he decided. Staggering to the kitchen phone he pulled out the yellow pages and dial the number to "Stanley Steemer", they could come out the next day; in the meantime he would put the pillow back in place and hope for the best.

As he climbed the stairs to their bedroom, looking forward to a hot shower, he rubbed his teeth with his tongue tasting the wonderful flavor still in his mouth and wondered how he'd find Bambi again.

..........................................

As Rachel entered Candace's home, part of Candace felt apprehension. She fully understood that the bimbo was now her responsibility. This wasn't the way things had played out in her mind, but what was done was done. She took Rachel to the spare bedroom across the hall from April's room and told her to make herself at home. This would be her new home for awhile. She would have to discuss the arrangement with April. Her daughter was fussy about things like this.

As Rachel put her things away, Candace told the bimbo that this was her house and she had to follow her rules. The most important rule was that she must do what she is told to do. No questions asked or she would have to find some other place to live. She was to always obey her and April, and she must be neat and tidy. Normally, Candace's mind control powers would have made it impossible for Rachel to disobey, but the bimbo mind was unpredictable, and Rachel's mind had been through a lot. The bimbo mind was focused on simpler matters like appearance and sex and appearance.

The dumb blonde nodded and smiled as Candace laid down the law. "Candace was like her best friend and would look after her until she was smart again and stuff," she thought as stray curl fell into her face, as she move it out of her vision she noticed that her nails were horrible and she took out her file and began making them pretty again.

Candace saw that she had once again lost the bimbo to simpler thoughts and vowed to remember to be short and to the point with Rachel from now on. She retrieved some towels from the linen closet and handed them to Rachel while showing her to the bathroom which she would be sharing with April. It was quite large; it had a large tub and a spacious shower stall, dual sinks and a water closet. The bimbo was in awe not at all the fine amenities and fixtures but at all the mirrors; there were large mirrors on each wall which made the space seem even larger. It also meant that Rachel could see herself no matter which way she was turned. She jumped up and down causing her ample bosom to quake and quiver, "OMG!" She squealed. "This is like my most favorite room." And she took her time posing in differently in each set of mirrors. Candace laughed to herself, of course it is, and shrugged. It was getting late, so Candace told Rachel to settle in and that she would be downstairs in the kitchen preparing dinner, she could come down when she was ready.

Candace began the preparation for her famous "kitchen sink casserole" as April called it. It contained almost all the ingredients that Candace had in stock, and April grew up loving it and became her favorite meal. Candace thought it would be nice to prepare it for her since she wouldn't be too happy about having a house guest.

She had just put the casserole in the oven when April burst through the door.

"Hi mom," she said as she rushed in and kissed her mom on the cheek, her gym bag slung over her shoulder. She was sweaty and obviously had just come from the gym. She looked around quickly and seeing the remains on the kitchen counter, she asked, "Did you make KSC?"

Her mom just smiled, while April pulled a bottle of water from the refrigerator and gulped down a few swallows. "What's the occasion?"

"Do I need an occasion to make your favorite dish?

April rushed over to hug her mother, and then thought again as she remembered that she was all sweaty and smelly from her workout, and kissed her again on the cheek and gave her an "air hug".

"I am going to take a shower. John called and is coming by in about an hour. Thanks mom, I love you!" She said as she ran up the stairs.

Candace was caught off guard and she felt herself flush. She was going to see John again, her pussy moistened. She called after April, "we have a house guest be nice."

April didn't acknowledge her mother's warning, but dropped her bag off in her room and rushed across the hall to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and after pulling off her clothes jumped into the shower as soon as the temperature was right. She was enjoying the hot water as it covered her body relaxing the tense muscles from her workout. She was going to see John again. She was trying to remember when she'd seen him last. She missed him. The last time they were together they of course had mind altering sex. As she finished washing her hair, her mind drifted and she couldn't help thinking about their last meeting. As she fantasized about him her hands drifted north and south, one to her pussy and the other to her ripe breasts and hard nipples. Replayed the memory in her mind, her fingers slipped into her pussy and she was soon was coming hard imagining it was John big cock in her pussy instead of her hand. With the shower running and her mother downstairs she didn't feel a need to come quietly and her moans echoed throughout the spacious bathroom. Just as she calmed herself and enjoyed the afterglow of her masturbation, April heard, the distinct sounds of someone urinating.

"Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle..."

Who was in the bathroom with her?

She knew it couldn't be her mother, and then she remembered her mother said that they had a house guest. She was mortified.

"Who, whose there?" she asked hoping that she was mistaken.

"Hi ya. Sounds like you were like really getting yourself off. You must have been very horny. I get that way all the time. How are you feeling now? I bet that took the edge off for ya!"

April was astounded. Not only was there some strange woman sitting on the toilet but she had heard her masturbating.

"Like when I frig myself it helps, but only for a little while and then, guess what, like I have to do it all over again. Does that ever happen to you?"

April could only see the image of a woman sitting on the toilet; the frosted shower glass didn't allow her to see much detail.

"Like Sometimes it takes me hours to get ready, 'cause just when I think I am okay, like I get horny all over again. You know?"

She pushed open the shower door and peered around the corner to see a nude blonde woman with huge tits perched on the toilet, her dainty feet were together toes painted a bright pink. She had a huge tit in her hand and the nipple about to go into her mouth.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I had to pee!"

"Why are you naked?"

"Like, I told you I had to pee."

"Were you going to suck on your own tit?"

"Listening to you come made me horny. Like do you wanta play some? Like you could get me off and then I could get you off."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds