A Gift From His Father Ch. 13

"Get out of here!" April spat. "I am trying to take a shower."

"Okey dokey!" Rachel said as she let loose her tit and twisted on the toilet as she ripped off a several sheets of paper to dry herself, flushed and left.

April slipped back into the shower. She was blushing and livid. Turning off the water and stepping out of the shower, April reached for her robe, which was hanging on the back of the door and pulled it over her still wet body. She stormed down the hall to find her mother, leaving wet footprints behind her as she went.

Candace was about to take the casserole out of the oven when she saw April coming into the kitchen.

"Mom, who it that bimbo you let in our house. Do you know what she did? I was trying to take a shower and..."

"Calm down April." Her mother said, using her mind control power on her daughter again. "And slowly tell me what the fuss is over."

April calmly told her mother everything, including her masturbation fantasy, which she would have left out if not for her mother's command. The whole thing gave Candace an idea that would give her time to be with John alone.

She said, "April, that is my boss, Rachel, she is a bimbo now. Nevertheless you shouldn't have been so mean to her. She will be staying with us for a while. I want you to go back and apologize to her for being so rude. If she wants to play with you for a while, you should. I want you two to be good friends. I will call you when John arrives, don't worry. Go have a good time with Rachel."

Unable to resist her mother's commands she said. "Okay, mom, that sounds like a good idea. But call me as soon as John comes."

"I will darling! Don't worry, now scoot, you are dripping wet."

"Oh, okay."

Candace watched April climb the stairs, much happier then when she arrive. She went to the broom closet retrieved the mop and wiped up the water.

April stood in front of the guest room door, knocked, and opened the door. She saw the Rachel lying across the bed sucking on her left tit while one hand was between her legs, the room smelled of her sex.

"Oooohhhh! Oh hiya." Rachel said as she was getting close to another climax. "Like I am so horny, is it okay that I can do this in here. Like Candace said this could be my room."

"Touché," April said, watching the woman's large tits shake with every movement. She replayed her interpretation of her mother's words, "you should play with her and be good friends." Turned on by the sight of the naked woman, April found her pussy began to moisten. "Now it looks like I caught you enjoying yourself. Need a little help?"

"Oh, goody, but, like I thought you were mad at me and stuff."

"Well, you surprised me. I thought I was alone, but if you want to play some I have some time before I have to get ready for my date."

"Oh like you are going out with a boy, cool, maybe I can help you relax so you won't be too eager to jump his bones, like we girls have to stick together."

April dropped her robe and stood for a moment to let Rachel enjoy the view. Rachel clapped her hands together several time and so April joined her on the bed. They reached out to one another and kissed lightly on the lips while reaching for each other's tits. April's breasts although large were perfectly proportioned to her body, contrasted by Rachel's body which was now the classic bimbo shape, narrow waist, huge tits and wide hips and ass. Their hands roamed all over each other's bodies learning each curve and cranny. It wasn't too long before they had shifted into a sixty nine with April on top; each licking the other's wet pussy.

..........................................

John had spent the better part of the day at the mall. Seeing his sisters and having to reprimand Heather was a bit unsettling. John understood all too well that he had to maintain a certain equilibrium or suffer the fate of other former masters of the Ring of Power, his father the most recent. He had a small taste of what that prison was like and wanted to have nothing to do with it. So reluctantly he realized that it was time that they talk about it. His father, Dr. Zachary Smith told him on several occasions that the rules that he now lived by (if you call being a disembodied consciousness imprisoned within the Ring of Power living) were different. He was forbidden from telling him many of the really important things one should know about how to behave as the Master of the Ring of Power. But although he was trapped within the ring with other former masters, John had unknowingly given him a certain degree of freedom which allowed him to lord over the others and give him more control if only a little bit. What he didn't tell John was that his experience was now like navigating a ship or jet fighter. There were numerous gages that he could see, levers and buttons he could push that would and could impact things on the outside world. For example during their conversations Dr. Smith was able to monitor all activity around them like a proximity sensor, so while John was occupied with other things he could warn him of any direct danger. Like the strange behavior a man near the boutique was displaying, he seemed to be overly interested in what was going on inside. Dr. Smith only needed to push a few buttons and toggle a switch to focus their attention and alerted John that there was something wrong. Both now focused their attention on the man that seemed to be spying on someone in the store and talking to himself.

"What's he saying?" John asked.

Dr. Smith toggling another switch and John and he could clearly hear what was being said.

"Yes, all three are here. They seem to be just about done shopping. I will require assistance if I am going to scoop them all up at once."

"John!" His dad said realizing his daughters were in danger.

"I get it dad. They are after the girls. But who are they?"

"I have made many enemies over the years, Johnny. I am not sure who the threat is from, but the girls are vulnerable. You have to save them." Dr. Smith pleaded as he attempted to make adjustments to his equipment that would allow them to be able to hear both sides of the conversation.

John began moving towards the man who was trying hard to appear as though he wasn't looking in the boutique window. John was about twenty feet away when the man was alerted to his presence. Both John and his father heard the warning.

"You've been made. Get out of there," the unknown voice on the other end of the phone warned.

The man moved much quicker than John would have guessed him capable. But John was quick too. He chased after him and was gaining but the man went through a crowd of people just as he turned a corner and then seemed to disappear. When John got close there wasn't a trace of the man, just the usual shoppers meandering through the mall and a woman sitting on a bench eating an ice cream cone.

John headed back to the boutique quickly, thinking the guy may have doubled back. When he arrived at the boutique the girls were just walking out the door when John stopped them. They were worried that their brother was going to inflict more punishment on them. How could he have known? Hearing their thoughts, John let it pass. Their mischief was secondary to their safety.

Just then Mark and Cindy came in the back door. Cindy looked refreshed but was walking strangely. John chuckled to himself. Mark winked at John and went into the office, apparently to work on the books.

Cindy asked how the day went, seeing John with the troublesome Smith sisters. John shrugged and said things went smoothly because she hired good people. Janice and the other sales clerks smiled and went about the jobs. The traffic in the store was light, but the evening rush was still ahead.

John told Cindy that he was running late, but would try again tomorrow to get together with her. She smile and thanked him for looking out for things. She really needed the break, she confessed. John smiled and said goodbye.

The girls were standing just outside the boutique waiting for their next scolding, all eyes were on John.

"I don't have time to explain right now, but you are in danger and I am going to see to it that you get home safely. Where are you parked?"

Isabel spoke up, "Orange Level 3." All the girls seemed to shift into another level of consciousness; as if this was something they had experienced before and their survival depended on them following instructions.

"Good, let go now. Stay together and be alert."

John was parked on Blue Level 1; he had driven his F-10 Pick up today, when they arrived at their car, a grey 2012 BMW 1 series, John got behind the wheel and drove the short distance to his truck.

"Sam and Isabel you take the Beemer, while I take Heather with me in my pickup," he said as he pointed to his truck three stalls away. "You lead the way I will take up the rear." John knew that his truck was more of a match than anything they were likely to meet on the road, and was glad that he had chosen to drive it today.

As they drove home, Heather remained quiet until she finally asked, "Like You tried to catch the guy, right."

"Yeah," John said. "He gave me the slip."

"Like you have super powers, how's that even possible?"

John replayed things in his mind. "I don't know." He turned and looked at his sister and could see that she was sincere, as sincere as a bimbo could be.

"I was right on him," he told her, "and he went through a crowd of people and I lost him. There were just your typical shoppers and a lady eating an ice cream cone."

It was quite for a minute and then Heather said. "They don't sell ice cream in the mall," her voice squeaky as she began to play with her tits through her clothing.

"What did you say?"

Heather was pulling at the hem of her skirt now. "The ice cream store closed down last year. No ice cream anymore." She stopped and looked up at him as they came to a stop behind the BMW waiting at the traffic light. "Do you want a blow job?"

When they arrived at their mansion the girls left John in the foyer and went to find their mother. Jacqueline arrived a few minutes later to greet John, his sisters trailing their mother. "Isabel says that you ran into a bit of trouble."

"Yeah, Jackie we did."

"I hate it when you call me that," she said as she sauntered into the room.

"I know," John said as he walked up to her and she slid comfortably into his arms. "Excuse us girls while the adults talk."

The girls scattered and Jacqueline pulled John to her lips. "So it takes an emergency to get you back in my embrace."

She was intoxicating and dripping with sexuality, John was immediately aroused, there was no way of hiding it. "First things first," he said.

He closed his eyes to concentrate and Jacqueline felt a familiar sense of power come over her and then fade. She tried to move something with her mind and failed. She pushed John away at half an arm's length and looked at him.

"I returned your powers, you and the girls, but it will only work if your safety is threatened."

"Still don't trust me?" "Let's just say I am cautious," he smiled as she pulled him close again and they kissed.

"Shall we adjourn to my bedroom," she asked as she pulled free and led him by the hand. I have just about worn out my toys. It seems that I have taken your suggestion to masturbate daily to heart. I don't think I could wait another minute for a real live cock in my pussy."

"Lead the way, Jackie."

John and Jacqueline spent the next ninety minutes fucking like teenagers, which was easy for John since he was still only eighteen, but Jacqueline quickly found regardless of how horny she was she didn't have the stamina keep up. John changed the size of his cock several times, making it longer thicker and then smaller and thinner as he found she was fond of anal sex, too.

When he left her she was exhausted, as a reward he suggested that she could skip her daily masturbation the next day, instead she could practice her oral skills on a large cucumber.

She tried to slap him, but missed as he dressed in the normal way and left. He was satisfied that they would be safe in the short run. He needed to learn who was staking them and why.

Driving away, John dialed his phone. It rang once and the familiar voice answered.

"Hello, this is April..."

.......................................

Candace decided to leave the casserole in the oven; she had turned off the heat. She needed to clean herself up, she freshen her makeup and changing her clothes. She could hear April and Rachel going at it, and peaked in to see them with their heads between each other's legs. She had to pull herself from the door reminding herself that a better treat awaited her.

No sooner than she had gotten down the stairs then the motion detector activated the porch light, someone had arrived. Reaching the door before he could ring the bell she opened it and greeted John.

"Hey, handsome looking for a good time," She said as she batted her eyelashes and smiled while beckoning him inside.

"Always," he said as he stepped inside as Candace closed the door. She wasted no time and slithered quickly into his arms. John pulled her close and felt her naked ass under her dress.

"Looks like someone was expecting me," he said as he caressed her firm ass as they kissed passionately.

Breaking the kiss he asked, "Where's April? We have a date."

"Oh? I thought you came by to see me," she saw feigning disappointment.

"We've already seen quite a bit of each other, don't you think?"

"One can never get enough of a good thing," Candace said as she pulled at John's shirt and began unbuttoning the buttons.

He looked at Candace quizzically, "April could catch us, are you ready for that?"

"No, she's a little preoccupied with our new house guest. They're getting to know one another better."

John asked, "Do you mean that they are..."

"Yes, the last time I checked they were between each other's legs looking for gold." Candace said as she pulled John's shirt off and bit lightly on one of his nipples.

John pictured the two of them together, they would have a little time and John needed to absorb as much sexual energy as he could. Things were changing and he needed to be ready.

"Alright," John agreed. Let see where this leads us."

Candace smiled and taking John by the hand led him to her bedroom. That was a good idea, he thought, they were both close enough to absorb the sexual energy that April and Rachel were emitting. Candace stood by the closed door and unbuttoned her checked flannel shirtdress, she was completely naked underneath.

John smiled, "So, you were expecting me, huh?" As he took a few steps and kissed her deeply while fondling her large lovely breasts.

...................................

April and Rachel had just finished getting each other off orally, when April began wishing she had something in her pussy. She remembered her mother had plethora toys, and since she was in the kitchen, she could quickly slip in and borrowing a few, her mother wouldn't mind. She hoped that she had a double ended dildo so both she and Rachel could enjoy it at the same time.

She padded quickly and silently down the hall and into her mother's large master suite. She didn't notice the two on the bed as she slipped into the closet. Rummaging through her mother's toy drawer, she found exactly what she was looking for, a 12 inch long purple double ended dildo with realistic veins and a penis head at each end. She slapped against her hand and smiled. She couldn't wait to try this on Rachel. Giggling to herself she stepped out of the closet only to behold her mother on her back legs in the air and her boyfriend John thrusting between her opened legs.

She screamed dropping the dildo to the floor, causing John and Candace to stop and look at April. She was naked, hands on her face staring at them in shock. A moment later, naked Rachel waddles into the master suite, looks around no one has had time to move, and says, "Uh oh, busted!"

(To be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds