A Gifted Writer Pt. 01

Greg was paying so much attention to her that he didn't notice that Peter Storm had sneaked inside his apartment. Before he could do anything Greg was on the floor unconscious. The next day Karen had left town and he never saw her again.

Only a note was left by Peter. Telling him of the gift he had given in exchange for Karen. Greg searched for about a week for Karen. But neither her company nor her parents wanted to talk to him.

Chapter 3

Two weeks had passed since the incident and Greg's life continued to spiral downwards. He was depressed; nothing seemed to interest him anymore. The happiness was gone and with it the interest to work. He had undergone a complete medical check up but they couldn't find anything wrong with him. However, he had strong mood swings, outbursts of anger and couldn't focus anymore on his work. The doctors told him that it's all in his head. He decided to move out of the city and bought a house at the beach.

The gift of which Peter had spoken about he sooner or later discovered. Whatever was injected inside him had changed him that was for sure. He hungered for sex. The flame of lust always flickered inside him. At first he didn't want it to be true but the desire to fuck anything female around him was getting stronger each passing day. Who doesn't have that desire if you are male but with Greg it was far more powerful.

He soon realised that after having sex he was closer to his old self. But without it he was a wreck and to get sex he'd have done anything. Peter's gift came in handy in this section. Somehow his sperm had the ability of a powerful sex drug. Now, he also understood why Peter had hit him unconscious before he reached orgasm. Once the opposite sex would come in contact with it through a vaginal or an oral way they would start to get addicted to it. The effect of it would wane after several weeks without the consumption of sperm.

In his first years Greg had experimented on prostitutes but afterwards he started to specifically target women he liked. He would ask them out on a date and later make them dependent.

Recently he started to begin to understand that he could completely change women's overall behaviour not just during sex. An extensive use of his sperm would allow him to teach and change the target's natural behaviour. For example, influence a shy woman in such a way that she would openly have sex in the middle of a public area with a complete stranger. Not that he has done anything like that....just something similar along that line.

Greg closed his notebook and looked at the memo of Maria once again. Even this stuck up woman had changed into a willing sex partner for him. She was gone now and Greg looked out toward the beach. It was time to find a new pet project.

It was summer and people from all over the place were flocking to the beach. From his raised front desk Greg had a good view of them. Most beaches here were private and not open to the public. However, next to his house one of the few public beaches began. He loved summer. The hot weather, the long nights and of course the scantily clad women. It was primary hunting season for him. His testosterone was on an all time high.

Greg was in luck. He could see some young girls in their bikinis swimming in the ocean and tanning on the beach. But today he wasn't looking for easy going youngsters. He was looking for something more mature, something more challenging. Someone that was worth to change.

He scanned the beach with his binocular. It was as ever very crowded. There were a couple of good looking ones. After a while he stopped and watched at one woman closer. She was young, had a nice curvy body and the pink Bikini suited her very well. As an absolute butt lover he especially like those tight panties around her small but still well rounded ass. He already could imagine grabbing those cheeks. Her breasts looked firm and filled the top pretty nicely. Now, he needed a closer look at her.

Slowly he walked through the hot sand toward the crowd. The noise of playing kids and adults was deafening. He past the gate to his part of the beach.

"Hey, can we play on your beach?" one group of guys asked him and pointed to their volleyball.

"Sorry...maybe another time." He answered.

"Dude...Come on! Don't be such a jerk. Just for an hour."

He moved on. Greg soon realised that the woman wasn't alone as he had thought at first. She had a small kid and a husband looking person was lying next to her. Damn...he thought but stopped a couple of meters away to inspect her anyways.

Her semi-long brown hair was clipped up and showed off her elegant neckline. Her eyes were hidden beneath the sunglasses, but she had a very delicate, feminine shaped face with high cheekbones. Greg didn't want to believe that she could be the mother of that child screaming next to her like a chimp. He paid not too much attention to the father or husband. His dick inside his khaki shorts send him a clear signal. This was one girl he'd like to entertain. The question was just how. Now that he had laid eyes on her he didn't want anything else than her.

The situation wasn't easy. He had to get her somehow to his house. However, Greg couldn't believe his luck when the woman suddenly stood up and came over to him. She took off her sunglasses and looked at him with her auburn eyes.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken...but are you by any chance Gregory McKenzie?"

She asked him.

Greg was a little taken back by this sudden surprise. She looked absolutely breath taking. Now he even had a better look at her. Her full set of breasts made a nice cleavage in the tight Bikini top.

He smiled and brought out all his charm.

"Hi. Yes, I'm McKenzie." He answered.

"Oh my God...you know I read both of your books back in College. I always was fascinated that someone my age could write such great novels." She laughed and really seemed please to have met him.

"I really liked the second one. I'm really looking forward to read your new book. Could you maybe tell me when it's coming out?" she continued. "I'm so sorry...I'm just so thrilled to see you here."

Greg smiled. "No worries. I'm actually just writing on my latest novel...right over there." He pointed out to the house.

"That's a wonderful house. I'm really looking forward to read your new book Mr. McKenzie."

Greg realised that the conversation was coming to an end. Quickly he asked her.

"Are you maybe interested in reading the first draft of my new book? I have a copy of it at my house."

"Can I? I mean if you don't mind... you know maybe not. I really don't want to disturb you. I'm just glad to know that there is a new novel coming out." She said.

Greg gave it another try.

"Actually, I would like you to read it for me. A fan like you could maybe point out some flaws in it. Trust me...the editors and the rest of the bunch from the Publishing Company's comments really aren't that trustworthy. I was just on my way back to the house anyways. Please, follow me and then you have something to read while tanning here on the beach."

"Hmm...well, I guess it would be an honour to be one of the first to read your new book." She said. Her smile made him giddy.

God, she was one hot woman.

"Could you just wait here for a sec? I have to tell my husband this." She said.

Greg nodded. "Sure thing."

He stared at her butt while she walked back. That was one piece of a great ass. Soon he would be with her in the house. The husband looked over to him and Greg waved at him with a smile. Just to reassure him that he wasn't some sort of a creep.

The man shook his head at his wife and she didn't look to happy. He heard him shout something at him. She seemed to ignore it and came back to Greg.

"I'm sorry...my husband is not in a good mood at the moment."

"If I would be your husband I also would be afraid to let you go with some strange man." He said.

She smiled. "Shall we? We better go before he comes over here."

They started to walk back slowly to the house.

"I'm Katie by the way. I'm sorry for the late introduction Mr. McKenzie."

"Just call me Greg. Everybody does."

She smiled back at him.

"So, have you been married a long time?" he asked her.

"I've met my husband at College. I got pregnant in my final year...at so we decided to get together." She sighed.

"Sorry, if I asked you the wrong question."

"No, it's okay. Lately we just have our issues but I think that all couple go through such a phase. Are you married, Greg?" she asked back.

Greg shook his head.

"No...though I was engaged once."

"Oh yeah...that's true." She said excitedly. "I read about it in the news."

"Anyways...life goes on. I'm too busy I guess to date at the moment." He lied.

They arrived in front of the house and she was amazed by the calmness of the beach on this side.

"Next time you just come on over here." He said.

Slowly Greg's pulse was starting to beat faster. Here they were. They moved inside the house where he offered her something to drink. Unknown to her he put in some of his sperm into her Coke. The sperm needed to be fresh to fully work and for these sorts of occasions he had frozen some of them up. The dosage wasn't as strong as the real thing but it was able to turn on the switch of her sexual drive.

Katie walked through the living room and looked at the paintings and she stopped in front of his work table.

"So, this is the place where you write." She said.

Greg came with two Cokes in his hands. "Yeah...this is pretty much it!" he said.

"I still can't believe I'm in the house of Gregory McKenzie." She whispered.

Greg grabbed a copy of his last novel and signed it. From the corner of his eyes he looked taking her good, long gulps of the Coke.

"Just what I needed..." she said and smiled.

He grinned. "Yeah, nothing better than a cold Coke on a hot day..."

"Here, just a small present for you."

Katie was speechless.

"Come follow me. I have the draft back in this room."

Still holding the book she followed him back to the bedroom. On the way he showed her the other rooms of the one-story house building. She absolutely loved his game room.

"I live in such a small house...although it has a second floor. This is one gorgeous place." She said.

Greg realised that her cheeks had turned a little rosy.

It was time to close the trap. The dark room just awaited her arrival. He stood at the door until she was inside. The white door closed and Katie turned around.

"You are one beautiful woman, Katie." He told her.

He knew that she immediately sensed that something wasn't right. She looked concerned.

"I'd like to give you a small gift."

"A gift...? I think I already got one...or do you mean the draft?" her voice was a little quieter.

"You know...it gets pretty lonely in here sometimes. I wished a woman like you could share this place with me." He said.

She grinned. "I'm married, Greg..."

"I'm sorry... I was just blown away by your beauty. Sorry...I didn't mean to...aa very embarrassing... Why don't you sit down?" he said. "I'll get the draft."

"It's nice to hear that...you know...my husband I...we're not doing so well at the moment."

She sat down while Greg rummaged through his wardrobe.

Suddenly her head hurt and she closed her eyes. The dark world around her started to spin and a warmth rose inside her. The room was already hot but this warmth in her was different. It was getting hotter and hotter. It changed into a burning flame...her head hurt again.

"Are you alright?" Greg asked her.

"Just a headache...must be the sun."

"I'll get a cold towel for you." He said and went to the bathroom.

It was as if the ground beneath her was shaking. She felt wobbly and she put laid down. The cold bed linen felt nice on her heated skin. The heat had spread suddenly deep below, it was wandering down, further and further. Her nipples started to get hard as soon as the heat settled down in her snatch.

"God..." she whispered.

She felt how her pussy was getting wet. What was going on? Why was her body reacting like this? Sure she didn't have had sex for a long time...would her body therefore react like this because Greg was around? Katie wasn't sure, but she was getting hornier.

"Here...the towel..." Greg came back and a cold, soothing sheet rested against her forehead and eyes.

His hand lightly touched her upper arm and her body jerked...she opened her mouth and sighed. She felt how the wetness below was spreading. Embarrassed she lifted herself up.

Her eyes looked dreamy into his.

Greg smiled. He knew she was getting ready for the next step. Are you feeling better? He stroked lightly her back with the palm of her hand. She was hot and sweating. He knew the touch would send shivers down her body. The nipples of her luscious round breasts were now visibly sticking out of the top.

"You look gorgeous..." he whispered.

His face was so close to hers. Katie could sense the fire of the sexual tension in the room. Before a clear thought could stop her, her body lunged forward and her lips curled up against his. Her heart pounded fast that her chest hurt. She was afraid from the pit of her stomach. But something in her was screaming for his touch, his lips, his body...everything. The heat was getting worse and worse. Wildly they kissed and she pulled off Greg's shirt.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked her.

"I don't know...I don't know..." she said but hastily threw herself against him.

Slowly his body fell on hers and their upper bodies landed, arms mingled up on the soft bed.

The darkness of the room seemed to collapse on her, consuming her as. Greg was no fully undressed and she stared at his fat cock. It was pulsating, twitching and lusting for her. A sweat pearl ran down her neck. Everything went so fast. She couldn't believe that this was herself. Moaning and gasping as his tongue licked down her neck and ears.

Both of them crawled up the bed away from the edge. She felt his weight on the bed, pushing the mattress down, her body seemed to glide into the pit he created. His hands were hot and touched her legs, moved up her thighs, briefly the finger tips ran up her stomach and Katie nearly sighed in pleasure. Again, a part of her mind told her to stop but her hands pressed the back of his head down toward her body. The weight of his body and the heat of the room were unbearable. It just added more to her own heat she carried inside her and transformed her to this woman who slowly longed now to be invaded by this man. Her breath was frantic. He smirked.

"It's time for you to accept my gift; Katie."

To be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds