A Gifted Writer Pt. 02

Inside Katie a hurricane of emotions and rational reasoning was underway. The heat, the all too forceful heat seemed to burn all of her reasoning efforts away; leaving her only with the single option of raw sexual emotions.

"Or maybe you don't like the idea of a blowjob. Don't worry we will work on that. Listen to your heart, Katie. Can you hear it? Now, what do you want me to do?"

Her lips parted and let out her hot, trembling breath. Her nipples slowly poked through the fabric of her blue top. Her mind filled with filthy images of yesterday's sex. His voice had penetrated through her last wall of defence.

"I...."

Greg nodded. "Say it Katie."

She felt powerless. The need to fight against this urge, her urge itself seemed pointless all of a sudden. Her mind told her to obey her emotions.

She said and fast and quiet:

"I want you to put it into me." The words finally came out of her mouth.

"We have to work on that wording too...but for today it should be sufficient."

Katie felt weak. Greg stood up and walked over to her. He took her into his arms and she sighed in relief. It felt good to be held by his strong arms. His body odour made her woozy. They kissed. She was so hot, she was so ready for him, had been ready for him since this morning. Finally, all the tension she had carried with her today evaporated here. Wildly she stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. Kissing he lifted her light body up, holding her by her firm but yet soft butt and pushed her against the nearest wall. He put her down and his hands wandered below the skirt. The white panty beneath her black skirt was drenched just as he had predicted.

With one quick move he tore them apart, while she pulled her skirt up.

"I never want you to wear panties anymore only if I tell you to do so. Is that understood?" he said.

Katie nodded. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes sparkled with passion. Greg pulled his pants down and swiftly pushed it into her. It hurt. Her pussy was so sore but at the same time she moaned in pleasure. Her body needed this intrusion. She never had thought a dick inside her could make her feel so good.

Greg grunted as he lifted her body again. Her back slammed into the wall that the picture frames nearly fell down. Her legs wrapped around his waist and his dick squished into her like a sledgehammer. In and out it went, picking up speed, faster and faster, the shaft gliding past her clit into the tight hole. And God was she tight. Again and again she moaned, screamed and dug her nails deep into his shoulders.

"Yes…Katie, that's my girl. Let it out. Let it all out. Let your lust take over." He said into her ear.

His head leaned forward and his tongue wandered down her cleavage. The sweet smell of her body turned him on. The angry face of hers had turned into that of a woman in heat. She clenched teeth, her legs tightened hard against him and Greg had won. He owned her now.

"AAA….fuck…it feels so good. God…aaah." She mumbled.

Katie had made her first step toward becoming another sex slut of Greg's.

His seed shot deep into her womb and her cunt muscles spasmed and milked every drop out of it. The third dose successfully planted into her Greg carried her over to his bedroom and crashed exhausted onto it.

"I want you to come by everyday, Katie." He said to her after he regained his strength again.

He knew that he didn't need to tell her that. She would come by on her own anyways.

Chapter 6

Still, a part of Katie resented her new self. The following days she had tried to stay away from him. Stay hidden in her room; hide in the comfort of her bed, however, the insatiable appetite for his seed grew. At first she went part unwilling to his house to get the load just so, that she could get her mind off the sex for at least a while. As long as she was fed she was able to maintain a part of her sanity, she thought. But more and more her visits became longer and soon she forgot her urge to stay away; far worse the urge to fuck him grew into a habit.

For the next weeks Katie's life revolved around getting to Greg's house as soon as her husband had left. She brought Dana to Day-care drove to the house and would spend at least 3 hours with him before going home. Greg got to know that Katie's relationship with her husband wasn't going well. That they slept in different rooms, hardly spoke to each other and somehow their life dragged on in this frustrating situation. Both of them didn't really put any effort to try to change it.

For Greg the first task was to teach her the ways of a proper blowjob. She seemed to be sexually inexperienced in many ways. Already on the third day he had managed to teach her to give a man a mind altering blowjob. Shy at first she became more and more comfortable to beg him to fuck her. Consuming his potent sperm on a daily basis and in high dosages Katie was easily changed into the woman he desired.

For a change it was a cool day. Rain had settled in over the coast and a strong wind blew from the ocean. Greg was relaxing in his bedroom at the back of his one storey house. Lazy he lay on his bed and flipped through the Foreign News section of the paper. Occasionally he let out a sigh of pleasure. He put the paper aside and looked at Katie's head bobbing up and down below him. Her mouth taking his manhood deep into a hot, steamy and soft pit. She was naked and her cute ass wiggled in the air. Her tits glistened with baby oil.

She lifted them and placed them on his lower body. Gently the smooth and wet flesh ran down his body toward his pelvis. She squeezed his shaft between the two bouncing bundles of joy and stroked it. He was in heaven. Katie looked at him and smiled mischievously.

"Is it okay like this?" she asked him.

"More than perfect." He said and put his head back against the pillow.

Katie threw her long hair back and started to rub and caress his balls, Greg squirmed as her tongue licked his balls one by one. Just as he had told her to do, she rolled them carefully inside her mouth and squeezed them lightly. She grabbed his cock at the base of his shaft and spit on it. Her hands rubbed the spit all over his shaft and jerked him as fast as she could. He tensed.

"Take it into your mouth." Greg told her.

As soon as it hit her warm mouth Greg squirted another creamy load. Greedily Katie gulped it down and sucked hard at the tip, her hands squeezing the balls and the shaft to get every drop out of it. After she had downed the last drop she rolled on her back and started to enjoy the effects of his sperm.

A pleasant and comforting heat spread into every part of her body and her mind floated away.

She moaned as the heat became more intense and with her finger nails she pinched her nipples. Similar to an orgasm, sparks of lust and sensual gratification flowed through her. Her body jerked lightly at the end of Greg's bed.

He smiled in satisfaction. Feisty at the beginning she had succumbed to it now completely.

"Lift your butt and show me your pussy, baby." He told her.

She stuck her back into the air and spread her puffy cunt lips to show him her pink, wet inside of her pussy. Her round ass looked delicious in front of him and her luscious breasts swayed gently.

"Do you want to put it in?" she asked him in a low voice.

"No…" he answered. "I told you many times before if you want me to take you, you have to ask me in a different way."

For a moment she remained quiet. Her finger had started to circle around her sensitive clitoris.

"I need you to fuck me, Greg. I need you to fuck me hard and cum all inside me. I want to feel your pulsating cock inside me!" she said finally.

"Good…Katie. Very good." He moved up to her and spanked her hard on the butt cheek.

"But I think it's already time for you to go home."

"No, please. We can do it really quickly. I just want you inside me, now." She begged.

"You need a break anyways. Get dressed, go home and take care of Dana." He said.

"And…tonight." He continued. "I want you to sneak into your husband's bedroom and fuck him. Fuck him good, Katie. I want you to fuck and climax as you have been doing it in front of me. I want him to know what a slut you are. Is that understood?"

She nodded.

Greg kissed her and caressed her heavy set of breasts.

"Show him what you have learned in the last couple of days here." He said, stood up from the bed and hit the shower.

Chapter 7

It was late at night again. It was always late when he returned home. Most of the time his wife and daughter were asleep by that hour. Tonight, he was surprised to see that the light in his wife's room was still on. He parked the Volvo family car next to her run down Civic. Their small patch of lawn leading up to the entrance of the small house was brown and all shrivelled up. Definitely need to install a sprinkler system next year, he thought.

Tired he walked inside and slumped immediately onto the living room couch. The floor was covered with Dana's toys. He switched on the TV, got rid off his tie, walked over to the kitchen and got his beer. This was his nightly routine. He got his sandwich out of the bag he had bought before. Zapping from station to station looking for nothing particular he tried to relax his mind.

Ted was in his late 20's and worked for a construction company. It was a busy job that had kept him away from his family. Life for Ted who was a medium sized, not an outdoor-yes-look-at-my-body- I'm-so-healthy-and-strong type of a guy, hadn't been good in recent years. The long awaited promotion never seemed to come around and far more troubling was that he had lost touch with his wife, Katie. They had been together since College. The relationship which seemed to have started all so well, with a wonderful wedding and the birth of a beautiful daughter, had started to spiral toward the eventual divorce pit.

Last year Katie had moved out of their bedroom and their relationship was on an all time low. They hardly spoke to each other anymore. Ted was pissed off by her attitude and tried to shut her out of his life. He was just too busy to deal with her at the moment. She blamed him for the current situation. Maybe partially she was right…he sighed and took another long whisk out of the bottle. He wasn't as cold as she had always told him to be. Ted cared about her and Dana. All that he wanted was a better life for them, all he wanted was to get them out of this run down house and make them happy. However, year after year he never felt coming closer to that goal.

Too tired to think again of a solution to get his relationship back up he ran his hand through his short cropped blond hair. He cursed silently when he saw that some sauce had gotten on his blue and white crossed shirt. While hurrying to the kitchen to get some paper towels he walked over some sharp wooden toy blocks. He shouted and kicked them away.

Back in the kitchen he got another beer and fumbled with his shirt. The stain didn't go out just as he had thought. He downed a good part of the second bottle.

"Is everything okay?"

The sudden voice of his wife in the quiet and dark kitchen made him jump.

"Christ…Katie…God, you…you…" he stammered and tried to recover from the shock but realising her standing there just in her black thong was far more shocking.

Apart from the day on the beach he had not seen his wife showing off so much skin since a long time. His eyes literally were glued to her breasts.

"You…are still up?" he asked and pretended as nothing was wrong.

"I've waited for you…" she said and smiled.

Ted had always loved her smile. It was damn cute but today he sensed more behind that smile. Her eyes looked different and it was as if her body was sending out some sort of sexual pheromones into the air around them. The light brown skin of hers shone in the darkness. He realised that her body was covered with some oil. Her auburn hair was wet and neatly combed back. She had put on some heavy mascara and again her eyes sparkled.

Ted gulped and put his bottle on the kitchen table. He didn't have his wife this curvy in his memories. The small waist, the toned stomach, her slender long legs and he soon remembered why every man in College had wanted her. She hadn't lost any of her beauty even after giving birth to Dana.

"Do you like what you see?" she whispered in a soft tone.

Ted nodded. He was confused. Why was she pulling off such a stunt all of a sudden?

Katie came closer and Ted stepped back.

"Don't you want me, Ted? Don't you want to feel my warm pussy again?" she asked him.

God, she was sultry and so fucking sexy. He wiped his sweat from his forehead.

Her hands cupped her slippery tits and ran down to the flimsy, black fabric that covered her pelvic area. She slowly turned her body around and pushed her small, bubbly ass out.

Ted gulped again.

"You can even take me like this." She said, looked over her shoulder and swayed her butt sideways.

He didn't know what had gotten into her mind. Katie had never behaved like this before. Not even when she was drunk. She liked sex but never to an amount that she had begged for him to fuck her like this. It had always been him who had initiated the sex. Never her… This new Katie turned him on and at the same time was disturbing.

"How much have you had to drink?" he asked.

No response. Katie walked over to him. She stood so close in front of him that he could feel the heat her body radiated, the smell of her sweet perfume and he saw her pink nipple in full bloom. Her eyes looked up into his and as a man he could feel that she lusted for him. Her hands suddenly touched his crotch. Ted just realised that he had a hard on. The touch just as her appearance had made him jump again. The heat her hand carried was immense. She slowly rubbed his shaft through his pants.

His dick was enjoying the attention it was receiving. But Ted suddenly pushed her hand away and stepped away from her. Ted walked up to his room and locked it behind him. His heart was racing and soon he was full of regret. Why had he passed on this chance? She must be asking herself that question. He surely must have hurt her feelings. Ted just couldn't do it. It wasn't that he wanted to, but her out of character behaviour, the strange look in her eyes…, furthermore the guilt of having cheated on her. Though he loved Katie it was not true love anymore. His heart had moved on and tonight he had noticed it for the first time. It was too late for him and her, even when she had tried to get their relationship back on track.

After a couple of minutes, Ted walked over to her room to apologies. He wanted to tell her that she shouldn't be ashamed of what she had tried to achieve tonight. Trying to get him back with that show she had put on was surprising and it had turned him on. It was just that he had an affair with this woman from work… he stood in front of the door and tried to get the wording right.

He knocked on the door but it hadn't been properly shut and opened. The room was brightly lit and Ted's mouth fell open. Katie lay with her back on the floor, her legs spread wide and hanging in mid air while her hand invaded her with a black vibrator. Her hips gyrated around its shaft, her hands were wildly caressing her tits and she moaned lightly.

"You can still join me honey." She said and smiled.

"Holy shit…Katie, seriously what has gotten into you?" he asked her.

Her hands didn't stop drilling the piece of plastic rod in and out of her.

"Can't a woman feel horny sometimes? You guys are always horny and I've never complained about it." She said.

Ted shook his head.

"Never mind…" he muttered, closed the door and walked back to his room.

He couldn't sleep. Of course he couldn't sleep after an evening like this. Still fully dressed he lay in the dark. The image of her body rolling naked on that floor occupied him. Over and over again he wanted to jump up from the bed walk in to her room and take her.

By the time he finally stood pulse racing in front of her room again she was asleep.

"He didn't fuck you?!" the voice of Greg sounded surprised.

Katie licked the rest of his load from her lips and zipped his pants up again. They were on the front deck of his house. He asked her to stand up and as he put her red bikini top back on fondled with her breasts.

"Did she see us?" Katie asked.

"No, she was pretty preoccupied with Dana." Greg answered.

Both of them looked toward the ocean where two small figures moved around. It was her daughter and her nanny. The beach to her right was again crowded with a massive amount of people. It was the weekend again.

"He was already gone when I woke up this morning. I think it might have been too much what I did last night…"

She leaned his head against his shoulders while his hands wrapped themselves up over her stomach. His hard dick poked against her back.

"Are you sure you don't want to…?" Katie asked him.

"I think one dosage is enough for today."

Greg had noticed that she had started to ask for more of it. He had to be careful. No woman before had ever gotten so much for so long. Usually he used it for just to get the women in bed with him for once or twice.

For the first time he also had begun to think more about the after effects of his chemical semen cocktail. What would happen to Katie when he would leave her tomorrow? He had never been interested in the aftermath of the women who had gotten his dosages…they had never complained so far and nothing serious seemed to have happened. He made a mental check to go and check upon the women he had sex with at least in this city.

"Go back to the Beach…" he told her.

"So, you don't mind at all that I failed to seduce my husband last night?" she asked him.

"Don't worry about him, Katie. I'll make sure he'll put his dick back into you. I have to drive down town now. Just some checking up I have to do."

"Check up on some other girls?" Katie said in a cold voice.

He sniggered. "Are you jealous?"

Silently she walked down the stairs. "No." she said midway. "I feel sorry for the other girls. You don't know how much we actually suffer."

Surprised by those words he glanced up to her but nothing else was said. He continued to watch her until she rejoined her daughter down at his beach. Her last words still echoed inside him.

Chapter 8

The shopping street was bustling with life. Cars were rolling slowly through the streets. Greg had long sold his car and he meandered through the steel labyrinth on his red mountain bike.

It was late afternoon but the sun was still burning mercilessly down onto the asphalt. Greg stopped in front of the gym. About three months ago he had asked one of the fit looking receptionists out. …Mandy…, that was her name. Relieved that he remembered her name, he entered the cool front room of the gym.

Two young girls worked at the front desk. Both wore the "Conquest gym" logo T-Shirt.

"Hi! Welcome to Conquest!" the blond haired girl said in a high pitched voice.

"Hi."

"Did you already read about our offer today?" Before he could respond she showed him a small plastic card and continued. "As you can see these graphs show you the nutrition ingredient of a normal health bar but our new Conquest Bar…"

"Sorry, I'm looking for Mandy" Greg quickly interrupted her before she could go on.

"Oh…" he didn't miss the two girls hastily exchanging eye contact.

"She doesn't work here anymore." The other brunette haired girl said.

"I see…"

Both of them looked at him in a very suspicious way. He felt a little awkward.

"When did she quit?" he asked them.

"I only heard this from somebody else but she had like some relationship problems. That was like maybe 3 months ago or so? So, that's when she quit." The brunette answered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds