A Gifted Writer Pt. 02

He didn't really ask for the reason but anyhow it was interesting to hear.

"You know her?" the girl asked.

"Well, I used to come here quiet often but I was abroad for a long time. I just wanted to come by and say hi to her, you know, letting her know that I'm back again. She was always a very friendly person…"

Somehow they seem to take the bait as the grip of their eye lock loosened a little.

"Yeah…that's what people here say. You know I started on her last week…but she really didn't look happy and she wasn't that friendly to me…well, I also heard that she now works at Jimmy's apparently" again the brunette girl fed him with some good information.

Not to raise anymore suspicion he took his membership card out of his wallet and gave it to them.

"Well, too bad. Anyways could you make me an appointment with Steve for next Monday around 11 am if possible…? I have to get back into shape again…I hope Steve still works here."

Finally, the girls smiled again.

Back on his bike Greg was a little concerned. Jimmy's Bar wasn't one of the finest. It was notorious for three things…gambling, prostitution and drugs. At the beginning he had experimented with some of the girls there and so, when he entered the dark and smoke filled facility he soon was greeted by Finch.

Finch was the man. He was the boss, barkeeper and pimp. He hadn't seen him for over a year but nothing much had changed. The man was a bear. Towering high above everybody else, his loud raspy voice seemed to come out deep down from his fat belly like a boom box. His hands were the size of large plates and numerous tattoos ran down his upper body. The bald head and face of his looked as if it was always covered in sweat. His brown full beard covered much of his face. The eyes were small, blue, and squished between cracks of bulging skin.

"What a surprise!" he bellowed as soon Greg had stepped into the bar.

His clean, white pressed shirt and denim Jeans looked way too nice for this sort of place. Finch smacked his hands hard on the bar table that the excessive flesh of his upper body jiggled. It was hot in the bar. Loud music came out of the boxes hidden somewhere in the room. The bar was fairly empty. Two old guys sat with Finch at the Bar and a group of Latinos were huddled around the pool table.

The fat man laughed hard when Greg sat down. He was eating a slice of Pizza and poured him a shot of whisky.

"Now, now Greg! How have you been? Still not finished writing your new book?" Finch laughed hard.

Greg smiled. His naked upper body was repulsive and his sweat stank. If Jabba the Hut would exist in real life it must have been Finch. Greg took the small shot glass and saw the fatty finger prints of Finch on it. He put it down again.

"I'm looking for Mandy, Finch." Greg came immediately to the point.

Somehow the two men sitting at the bar started to chuckle.

"Mandy? How do you do that, Greg? As soon as a new girl comes in you are here. Never tired of pussy, eh?" Finch said and smiled. "Many people come in here everyday asking for Mandy. She is my money maker, you know. Always ready, anytime, anyplace."

"Can I see her?" he asked him.

"For you anytime, my friend. You seem to have that golden touch. Did you know that the girls you have used just turned out to become cash cows like Mandy? You don't have to tell me what you did to them… they just can't get enough." He laughed again.

"How do you know that I've got something to do with it?"

The old men laughed again.

"OOH GREG, I NEED YOU GREG!" said one of them in a high pitched voice.

Greg didn't smile.

"Come on! Quit it boys" Finch yelled and soon they quietened down.

"Go on up. She's in room 2." He told her and opened the end of the bar table. The stairs were located right behind the bar and always protected by Finch.

The smell of cold cigarette smoke and other unidentifiable odours lurked upstairs. It was a small corridor. Four doors, two on each side and he remembered using all of them. Of course the rooms always had different girls. A fifth door at the end of the corridor led to the security room. That was Finch's gorilla cage. Bodyguards sat in there and through the use of security cam's had a lock on every customer up here and below. The red door to that room opened when he came up.

"Mandy's busy. Follow me." the man said. He was short and wore a black T-Shirt over baggy shorts.

He didn't look like one of the security staff. Without further notice he opened the door next to room two. Greg walked in. It was empty; completely empty. For a moment Greg thought Finch finally wanted to kill him. The room was small and hot. The red curtains didn't help much to hold back the sun light. His guide went over to the window and it opened with some use of force.

"It's fucking hot in here." He muttered. "Here sit down and face that wall."

Greg sat down onto an uncomfortable wooden chair. The man pulled up the blinds that covered the entire two meter long wall. To his surprise it revealed a window to the other room.

"Enjoy the show. As soon as he's done you can go inside." The short man said and shut the door.

Speakers were installed next to the window. He could see and hear everything that went on. Just like in some interrogation room he stared into the other side. They couldn't see him. As this room the other room was pretty barren as well. The same black carpet, yellow walls and a window with red curtains. The difference only being that a large bed stood in the middle.

Mandy…how she had changed. Greg was deeply shocked. Three months ago she was a happy 21 year old Student. Her natural brown hair had been long and straight. Now, they were short, tangled up and blond. Her once lively blue eyes looked hollow, heavy make-up covered her face and she looked thin and frail. The skin that had been tanned was now white and he could see injection marks on her left arm. Heroin…he thought.

Out of the shadow of the room the man appeared into view. He was old and filthy looking. Greg estimated him to be around 60. Mandy was already on the bed and took off her short robe. She was a girl with a flat chest and pointy dark red nipples and had shaved off all of her pussy hair. Greg had no idea were this old man came from and why Finch had even allowed him to be with Mandy. He clearly must have been straight from the streets.

Mandy smiled, however, and got on all fours and started to rub her clit. The man ripped his tattered clothes from his body with his dirty looking hands.

He stood still and licked his lips as he watched her butt wiggle close to his body. All of a sudden he lunged at her. She cringed for a brief moment as his mouth found hers. His slobbering lips and tongue licked down to her breasts. He positioned his dick at the entrance to her pussy and stabbed it into her. Mandy gasped as his first thrust filled her up. The old man fell on top of her and as his hips moved furiously and forced his dick into her snatch.

Greg watched silently as both of their moans echoed in the empty room. His dirty hands over her thighs he fucked the young woman like an old boar. Wild and saliva dripping out of his mouth the man seemed to enjoy every minute of this sexual act. Greg felt sorrow while watching Mandy…but her face was disfigured with a mask of pure lust.

His long fingernails dug into her boobs and he tweaked her nipples. His head bent down to her face and his tongue began and to lick all over her again. He was moving fast now, moved his ass quickly up and down as his dick, like a piston, continued travelling in and out of her cunt.

Mandy began to clench the bed sheet with her fist, her hips moved to meet the old mans incoming thrusts and both of them groaned. His nails were still deep inside her flesh, the dirt on his hands was all over her sweaty, white skin, and he was ready to let his load off. The man removed his dick moved up to her mouth and stuffed it into it. Soon Greg heard a loud outcry of the man and saw his white muck hit her face.

Greg looked away. After the man had left he went over. Mandy was still lying in the bed, her hands touching her clit inside her wet hole. Without looking up she started to talk.

"Are you next? Hurry up my pussy is ready for you."

Greg stopped three steps away from the bed.

"It's me Mandy. Greg."

Her hands stopped. Slowly she lifted her body and stared at him in disbelief. The edges of her lips rose up to a crazed smile. She giggled.

"How are you feeling, Mandy?" he asked her.

She stopped, jumped from of the bed and before he could react had her hands on his jeans. Her shaky hands tried to open his fly, the nails scratching against the fabric and she winced like a beaten dog.

"I need it…I need it. Only yours…" she mumbled.

Greg pushed her head back and tried to get her hands away from him. She had dark rings underneath her blood shot eyes. He tried to get away from her but like a cat her nails clawed into his thighs and stopped him.

"I need you, Greg. I need you…please, fuck me. See I still remember! I want you to fuck me. Just as you wanted me to say it, beg and ask for your dick….now, please…Greg…!" she screamed.

She became violent. The door opened and two muscular men came in. They easily lifted her up and threw her on the bed where they pinned her down. Mandy screamed and kicked. Her eyes drilled deep into his, he couldn't stand the look of her. Madness, pure madness and the screaming continues. Finch came in and Greg saw how he injected her with heroin.

"Easy Mandy… I'll send up another man very soon. Okay…so try to calm down."

"Greg, you better come down with me." He said after he was done.

At the bar Greg took that shot of Whisky. His nerves were blank. Never in the world had he imagined the women to become like that.

I'm sorry…Finch."

"It's alright, Greg. All of the girls get that sort of an outbreak from time to time. Heroin works well on them. Calms them down and soon they'll fuck again."

"How many customers do they get everyday?"

Finch shrugged his shoulders.

"Depends… I tell you they can fuck straight for hours no end. They sleep, eat and soon are at it again. It's as if they can't live without it…which makes us happy."

"But how long can they do this for…I've seen Mandy. She looks horrible."

"You don't have to worry about that point. By the way any chances to get some new girls for us?"

"What do you mean by not to worry about it? I mean eventually…"

Finch gave him a tired smile.

"You know quiet well what we do when they are over that point. When they get down here to my bar, Greg, they will never leave it again. Sure, police come and go looking for missing girls. But they ain't here, you know. We have our special way to dispose of these girls. Now, back to my question…I pay you good money. I can even get the girls and you do whatever you do to them…"

Greg shook his head. Was this happening to every girl he ever had? It must have been more than 30 in the past 5 years. What about that model… what if one day they come back to him? What if someone would start to talk to authorities about this…Greg McKenzie…names would circle around. He had a bad feeling about this…and momentarily felt nauseous.

This was no gift….this was a curse. That Peter freak definitely knew this would happen. How many lives had he destroyed so far through his actions? Broken up couples, family…it was far worse than that. It was a clear death verdict for the women. Maybe people had already died.

Greg hadn't researched enough. He had known these side effects but thought they would wane after a while. He was blinded by his own greed and lust to get the women he desired one after the other into his bed. His selfishness had destroyed the lives of many.

"Finch…I gotta go. I'll call you." He said and hurried out.

"Don't run away. I need you!" he heard him shout.

Greg had to run away. He had to get out of here and once and for all find that Peter prick.

TO BE CONTINUED

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds