A Gifted Writer Pt. 03

"Look at her, Ted! Look at her now! See that face? She's a happy whore." Finch said and together with his bodyguard they laughed.

As they giggled Katie's head continuously bobbed forth and back. Her hands were rubbing the black shaft while her mouth worked on Finch's. She sucked and sucked...she sucked for all she was worth. Ted looked at his lovely wife, her head bobbing, her lips sliding up and down first one shaft and then the other. Her throat working as she swallowed the two men's thick, throbbing cocks. He still could believe what was happening in front of his eyes. Katie was working so hard to please these two...how in the world could she get her mouth over those fat and long meat shafts...and take it so deep down her throat?

Ted stared at her...he was horrified but couldn't resist the sight. His eyes looked at that mouth, that innocent mouth of hers that always had made those cute smiles...her breasts, had they always been so meaty? He felt guilty but then in a weird sort of way this was turning him on. The feeling had sneaked up on him and his own cock was hardening and before he could control himself, Finch had seen it.

His large face grinned..."Look at that Katie, your husbands loves you behaving like a whore."

She stopped for a brief moment and looked at her husbands erect penis.

"Come on...bend over and show him what he's been missing out on."

Katie nodded and shoved her butt up. Her long legs straightened and her butt spread in front of Ted. His bound feet were close to her and somehow he wanted to push his cock inside her.

Katie's face was red with embarrassment or so he thought. Soon the hands of the men were all over her body. Her face got even redder, as one of the men reached down to grope her round jugs with both hands while the other pushed two of his fingers into her cunt.

Katie's mouth went back to sucking their cocks. Her legs were wide open. She pulled her mouth off of a purple dick head with a loud smacking sound.

"Do you like to show off your pussy?" Finch asked her.

She moaned as the fingers inside her had found her clit and now was stimulating her without a break, flooding her body with even more of that heat of lust.

"Yes..." she mumbled. "I like to show it off...Greg, likes to see it..."

"Hear that, Greg? You lucky piece of shit?" Finch yelled out.

Ted shook his head in disbelief. He had never thought that her visit to that man's house on that day could have turned her into this.

"What else do you like, Katie?" Finch asked her and twisted her nipple.

"I....I like to..." she panted for air. "I like to get onto my knees and take his cock into my mouth and sometimes I let him eat my pussy."

Finch nodded and looked over to Ted.

"Go over to him. Let him lick your pussy..." he whispered into her ear.

Katie's saliva dripping mouth let go of their cocks. She stood up and climbed on to the bed. Her cheeks were red and her body so hot that Ted's dick twitched with excitement. He had never seen his wife hotter and filled with lust like this before. Every touch of her body sent shivers down his spine.

Katie reached out and took Ted's head in both hands and slowly placed her crotch on his mouth. Her legs spread open and she held the front bedpost. The wet slimy cunt lips rested now on him. Her short pubic hair against his nose Ted slowly opened his mouth.

"Eat me..." she said and pulled him forward pressing him even harder against it.

"Lick my pussy, Ted...lick it like you have licked the other woman before... don't be shy. I'm all yours now." She said.

She grunted as his tongue started to flip across her clit and dug deep into her warm hole. He lapped and circled his tongue inside her.

"More....faster..." she whispered.

Her right hand reached out to the man cuffed to the radiator. She looked over to Greg. God, how she wanted his dick inside her. She wanted his seed... she needed it.

"Greg...Oh, Greg!" she mumbled while her husbands was eating her cunt.

Ted was angered by her outcry for that man. Furiously he licked and sucked harder on her clit.

"Hey...don't forget us." Finch said. He lifted her easily up and took her off the bed.

She squealed. It was just beginning to feel so good. Ted's dick was throbbing. He longed for her body. God, he was playing their game. He was accepting this situation...

Katie opened her mouth again and gobbled up one of their cocks again without hesitation. The bodyguard moved up on her left and again she was moving her head between the two meat sticks.

Katie groaned around the fat cock in her mouth. Finch lowered his fat body on the ground and started to lick her pussy. She moaned. He was better than Ted. God, he was good. The tongue dug deep into her, tasting the juice that was flowing like a stream. His hands slid up the front of her and squeezed her dangling jugs. His fingers again pinched her hard, swollen nipples.

Katie pulled her knees up to her shoulder widening her cut even more. Gasping, she threw her head back. She tried to fight the feeling in her cunt but it proved much too strong to resist.

This unattractive fat bastard was good, she didn't want to let her go in front of him but she couldn't hold it any longer.

"AAAAAH...UNNGHHHH" she screamed as the lightening storms went off between her legs, her cunt gushed juice onto Finch's tongue. The bodyguard laughed behind her. Her feet dropped to the floor and lifted he ass, working her hips she rubbed her juice dripping hole into the large face of Finch. As soon as the wave was over she slumped back. Finch licking around his lips came up and smiled satisfied.

"Good...now, suck that cock." He lifted her up and shoved her body onto the bed.

The hands grabbed her head and pushed Ted's cock into her tired mouth.

"What a great slut, eh, Ted?" Finch said.

His hands reached under Katie's arms and lifted up the two flesh mounds. His large hands easily grabbed them and squeezed them painfully. Her nipples poked into the air.

"Look at these...I know you want to touch them. Too bad that your hands are tight." Finch stared into the eyes of Ted and jiggled the flesh.

Again he lifted her up and released her wet mouth from his dick. He held her body against him.

"Come on! Touch them!" the black man came forward and squeezed them in his hands.

"Yeah, do it....squeeze these round mother fuckers!"

Finch grinned when his bodyguard fondled her in excitement.

"Suck them. Go on!"

The man leaned forward and put his mouth over one of Katie's nipples. He began to smack and slurp away. Katie groaned helplessly and the man's breath quickened.

Ted's dick was full of pressure. The black man molesting his slut wife was a bizarre sight. A moment later, the man stepped back and stroked his dick.

"That's it! Fuck her! I think she wants it now, don't you Katie?"

"Yes! ...fuck, I want to fuck...I need you to fuck me boys!" she said and greedily stared at the stiff black cock in front of her.

"Roll her over onto her back." The bodyguard told Finch.

Finch turned her to lie on her back with her legs spread apart. The man climbed between her thighs. He took his penis in one hand and guided it into her snatch, lowering his weight onto her, letting his cock slide up into her hot, moist channel.

"AAAAA" he groaned, feeling her tight wet pussy squeezing his cock. Finch straddled her head and pushed his cock down her throat.

"Now, she belongs also to us, Greg. She won't be satisfied with your dick alone! Hahahaha."

Greg's anger grew. Ted was staring down from his bed in disbelief. Katie's gasps turned to groans of pleasure as she sucked at the dick of Finch and lifted her cunt up to meet the man's cock. The vein covered black shaft rammed mercilessly into her, it was spreading her entrance wide open and it reached so far down into her. God, nothing so big had ever invaded her. The heat was streaming like a numbing pleasure through her body. Her body rocked, her waist rocked, the dick inside her throat wiggled and she felt dirty and used but happy.

"UHHAAAHH" the dick slurped out of her mouth. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that black cock! Look at me, Ted. Look me...I always wanted to be fucked like this! But you never wanted me! Now, see...this is what I want!!! AAAAGGGHH...FUCK ME, FUCK MEEE!"

Greg knew that Katie was in a sexual rage. She squeezed her pussy around the invading rod.

"Yes...give it to me baby. Shoot it into me!" Katie cooed.

"Make her swallow it!" Finch said.

The bodyguard's clenched his teeth. She was tight and he wanted to squirt it into her. He pumped furiously into her snatch. His swollen dick came out and quickly he leaned over her mouth and pushed his cock into her mouth. Her pussy was still twitching as he leaned over. Greedily her mouth sucked at his cock. She wanted to make him cum; secretly, she hoped it would be like Greg's seed. Katie wanted to taste this man's seed, feel the hot, sticky load dribbling down her throat. Her sultry eyes looked into the man's dark eyes as her tight lips sucked on his cock.

"Shit..." he grunted. "Here it comes!"

Ted watched in amazement as Katie grabbed the man's ass, pulling him forward and taking his prick all the way down. She held him there with her lips pressed against his pelvis as his balls jerked and unloaded the load. Both of their white and black body convulsed as the white seed travelled into her. Katie gurgled. Greedily she swallowed, cum running down the corners of her mouth. Ted didn't miss Katie's shiny eyes as she gulped with pleasure the white liquid down. As the man rolled exhausted from her she looked over to Finch. Her legs spread apart, her fingers caressing her clit she smiled.

"You're not gonna fuck me, big boy?" she asked him.

"I want you to do a 69 with your hubby."

Katie jumped onto the bed, squatting on her husbands face, leaning forward to take his prick into her mouth, sucking him as she watched Finch calling in the Asian woman into the room.

"I want you to fuck, Greg!" he told the small framed girl.

The girl smiled and her naked body moved over to Greg.

"Don't! Please...don't do it!" Greg told the girl as she pulled his jeans down his legs.

"But you're so hard. I think you want it." She whispered and started give him head.

"You don't understand!" he winched. Her tongue flicked over his head wildly.

Katie moaned as her husband's tongue pushed exactly against her clit. Her eyes fixed on the Asian girl she felt the urge to push her away from her precious Greg.

"Finch...I want Greg, now!" she yelled over.

"NOOOO!" Katie cried! When a moment later Greg's cock head popped the pussy of the other woman.

"I know you must be fuming, Ted. Your wife doesn't really want to suck you she wants to fuck, Greg!" He untied him. "Give it to her, Ted...show her that you are the man!"

Like an unleashed animal in heat Ted roared. He threw Katie on her back and thrust his dick into her virgin ass.

"HAAAAAAAA!" Katie screamed.

Her tight anus was twitching and jerking around the shaft. Ted grabbed Katie by her shoulders and shoved, driving the rest of his hard, fat dick up into his wife's spasming butt. Quickly he took it out and Katie's mouth fell open when he immediately placed it back and shoved it in up to his balls.

"God, Katie...you slut...you fucking slut!" he had never called her names but this felt good. His sexual frustration with his wife released an enormous sexual appetite for her now. His balls slapped against the soft flesh of her butt. Katie moaned. Never had she been fucked in the ass. It felt strange but fulfilling at the same time.

Ted pulled his cock out and took hold of her ass with both hands and spread her cheeks. Her butt hole clenched and unclenched uncontrollably. Again and again he slammed his prick into the tight hole. It felt too good; working every inch of his dick in and out of her ass hole, pumping the entire length up into her that Katie gasped hard for air.

"AAAH...Ted....AAAH" she moaned.

"You like it? I give you what you want! No more Greg babbling..." he said.

"No...Greg, you don't understand...I need him." Katie mumbled.

"Somebody shut her mouth." Ted cried full of rage.

He reached under Katie and lifted her up; keeping his dick right inside her he carried her over, dropping to his knees in front of Finch. Ted didn't need to say anything as Katie helped herself. She gulped down yet another cock. From the corner of her eye she saw the other woman riding Greg's cock fast.

"Come on...shoot it into me...show me what everybody is talking about!" she heard her scream.

Greg tried his best to hold it in. But the tension was building up. Her small tits swayed up and down in front of his face. She placed her hands behind his head and pulled him over so he could taste her nipples. He looked over to Katie whose body shook wildly between the two thrusting men. She had quietened down. After several minutes of butt fucking Katie had gotten used to it and began to grunt like an animal, sticking her curvy ass into the air so her husband could plough it better with his cock.

"HE...you tight ass bitch...you seem to like it!" Ted said.

Her fingers caressed her clit and pushed her butt against him while another fat cock invaded her throat. Ted pounded his dick up her ass. She wailed and shivered.

"Fuck...oh baby, you can fuck my butt anytime you want, honey. You just tell me and I'll bend over for you. I'll bend over for anyone, Ted...you just have to say the words."

Finch grinned.

"See, Ted. I told you. You have one perverted wife."

He couldn't believe what she had just said...what had changed her like this. He fucked her, he couldn't stop it anymore. The room was filled with the sound of flesh hitting flesh.

Katie saw the Asian woman on the ground, jerking, twisting, and her head turned into an odd direction. Cum was flowing out between her legs. Greg had shot his seed into her. She was his now...Katie wanted to be his as well. The desire for him made her ass clench and Ted grunted. He fucked her like a jackhammer and shot his load. She tightly clenched again and milked him.

"Ted...fuck, that little whore on the ground." Finch told him.

Ted hesitated for a moment but soon lay between the legs of the lovely Asian. Her cunt was wet and not as tight as Katie's butt but just right to bring his dick back to life. The girl's body was hot and her cunt filled with heat. She screamed in pleasure as she felt his dick invade her.

"Looks like your hubby has no problem with out session anymore." Finch said.

He climbed up behind Katie and parted her buns, looking at her tiny fucked out anus.

"It's time for me to take you."

Finch sunk his stiff prick deep into the woman's rear. Katie groaned. She felt his fat belly slap against her butt each time he thrust into her.

"Hell you are truly a great fuck." Finch moaned as he slammed his dick up into her. With every stroke she moved closer to her first orgasm of the night.

"AAAA....GOD!" she groaned. "Don't stop! Pound me...slam it into me. UHHHHAHH."

Her body rocked uncontrollably as she came. Before she had a chance to stop, the other man had climbed behind her and rammed it into her cunt. Katie shrieked as she came again, harder this time. Her cunt muscles clenched on the fat shaft, pinching it as her ass bucked and twitched under him. As he stroked her jugs, Finch came around and forced her to lick his slimy cock clean. This time Finch came, shivering and shaking he shot his load at her face.

When they had finished, they made her squat over the other woman's face. The Asian girl licked and cleaned Katie's drenched pussy and ass. Every time her tongue flicked across Katie's burning anus she twitched and spasmed. Katie grabbed her own tits and enjoyed being licked out by another woman. This was another new experience for her. The men watched the two girls kissing and licking each others body. Both had been marked by Greg's sperm. The heat in both of their body was a flame that would never extinguish.

"Katie...I think Greg would love to get to know your asshole as well." Finch said.

Greg looked as Katie bend forward and her ass lifted into the air. Finch freed him from his cuffs.

"Make her happy, Greg."

"Not him!" Ted raised his voice and tried to grab Greg.

But before he could reach him Finch took him, placed the handcuffs on him and secured him against the bed.

"Come on, Greg. You know I need the dose... don't worry. I want you to fuck me." Katie told him.

He didn't have any choice. Greg put the head against her slimy, drooling ass hole and pushed. His cock slid easily into the already soft fucked hole.

"Push it deep in, Greg. Don't worry...I love being fucked like this. Why haven't you shown me it before?"

Finch laughed.

Greg closed his eyes and stroked his hands over her butt. Steadily he pushed it harder and harder into her. Soon he was enjoying her tight hole. Shoving it faster and deeper into her...Katie groaned and tossed her head.

"Yes, AAAA YES, Greg. I love your cock. Fuck me. Yeah...FUCK MY ASS!"

He ploughed it up her hole. His dick was swelling up inside her ass. He parted her butt cheeks apart, caressed that bouncy flesh and smacked it. Enjoying being caressed and squeezed in the tunnel his dick forced its way deep into her. The Asian girl kissed Katie passionately as she too bent forward. Finch's bodyguard had returned to action and was pumping it now into her. Greg grabbed her firm tits and stroked her... god, he loved fucking her. She was the best. Ted watched on as Greg was humping her wife's butt like a wild dog. At this moment he knew that their lives would never return to normal ever again.

Greg grunted and a jet of cum burst up into Katie's butt. He quickly pulled his cock from her tight little hole and placed it into her mouth. She panted and moaned while she greedily swallowed his cum. She sucked hard, her body craving for his seed. It hit the spot. Katie could feel the seed taming the flame inside, it rose up briefly but as soon as it hit her system she felt calmer. Still the heat was flowing through her relentlessly. Greg collapsed exhausted onto her body. Their sweaty bodies slumped together onto the floor. Cum was dribbling out of every hole of Katie's body.

When they came back to their senses Finch and his gang had left them. They got what they wanted. Greg remembered the Asian girl receiving a dose from him. He knew that they would be back soon and that Finch made sure he wouldn't leave town over night.

His body ached and his dick was sore...Katie didn't look any happier. Her butt hole had gotten the most attention tonight. Ted sat against the bed on the floor and stared into emptiness. The cuffs were gone. The room that had been filled with the sound of furious sexual grunting was all quiet. The smell of cum and sweat was still hovering in the air though. Greg lifted his head from Katie's back and pulled his Jeans up.

"You piece of shit..." muttered Ted. He hadn't moved and hadn't even looked at Greg.

"I know..." he replied.

Katie got up as well. Her face was covered in dried cum and she limped out of the room without saying a word.

TO BE CONTINUED...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds