A Girl and Her Family Ch. 02

Because Timmy was so... unrefined in his techniques, shall we say, that he didn't really have much of an idea what to do next. So, I felt his one hand leave my body, probably to grab the base of his cock, and then the next second, he had rammed that 8 ½ inch monster straight inside my pussy! No foreplaying, no moistening my pussy with his pre-cum, just straight to shoving. And I oh, so loved it! Other guys would've taken their time to make soft, tender "love" to me, but Timmy just shoved it right in there like the unrefined coot that he was.

I was also one of those people who derived pleasure from pain; and thus, loved rough fucking. Most people preferred soft, tender love making; but I on the other hand, liked it when guys were rough with me. My Uncle Robert, who is a Biologist, said that members of our family have our brains wired differently from the rest. So when it comes to sex, our pain and pleasure centers got blurred, and what normally would feel painful otherwise, actually feels pleasurable just as long as sex was involved. This is why we liked it rough -- every single member of our family. He was telling me that as he was nailing my pussy to the bed with his massive pecker...

Now, back to Timmy; he had shoved his pole inside me alright, but now was having trouble getting it out. Since he didn't give me enough time to get bigger, his cock caught on the sides of my pussy walls and wouldn't let go. Timmy huffed and he puffed some more, but my pussy only clamped down on to him tighter, making his cock throb deliciously inside me. He spewed his jism then and there.

Ah, the feel of wet, hot jism of life flooding my cunny provided me with abundant pleasure. I almost broke my charade and moaned, but decided to hold back against it.

Timmy had thought one quick pump to my pussy would be enough, but what he didn't anticipate was for him to get bigger as he was trying to dislodge his cock from my hole.

He was already half way out, when lo and behold, his man meat ripened like the fleshiest fruit right in front of his eyes. Forget trying to dislodge it, he rammed it back inside me again and pounded, and this time managed to last for a full minute before spilling his seed.

I again rejoiced as the wet, hot cum washed over the entrance to my womb.

Again, Timmy tried to pull out, and again his cock got hard. So, without further ado, he rammed that thing inside me and pounded in to my pussy long and hard. I had gotten a little looser, curtsey of all the cum and the pulling and pushing; so Timmy took full advantage of it. He would bury his cock up to the hilt, and then pull out until only the tip remained, and then thrust down until he was buried right up to the hilt again. Harder and harder, faster and faster, he pounded in to my pussy so much that I actually came. My body minutely spasmmed at the feel of his wiry veins rubbing up viciously against the most intimate sanctity of my body. Every time he rubbed brutally there, I felt a series of mini orgasms. This time, he had actually managed to last two whole minutes...

I wasn't worried, I knew Timmy would stay hard for the next 4 hours no matter how many times he came; and I also knew it was his first time fucking a girl. Besides, I absolutely loved the way his cum gushed in to my pussy, washing over my womb with fertile, teenage spunk... Mere words cannot convey the joy I felt every time he spilled his seed, and rubbed my pussy walls with his veins...

Timmy pounded in to me 8 more times, with each time managing to last a whole minute longer.

He was now suckling away at my tits, slobbering each nipple like a rabid dog slobbering a tasty piece of bone. His cock was buried, balls deep, inside me; his jizz spilling down my little fuck hole, and trickling past my ass and pooling in to the deep blue sheets... I had deliberately chosen that color so that the contrast made by his white sperm showed distinguishably when dry.

I covertly looked at the clock in front of my bed, 7 o'clock; one hour down, three more to go! Yeah baby!

Timmy showed me no mercy afterwards, even if I appeared to be senseless.

He would plunge his cock so hard and so fast, that my pussy would feel numb at the impact. But as sensation came back to it, I knew Timmy had fucked me exactly the way I wanted, and I could ask for no less. My pussy was being battered raw, and I knew come tomorrow I would have trouble walking. However, the pain and the pleasure provided to me now were so worth it!

It seems in the small amount of time that we had been fucking, Timmy had gotten quite good at it. He thrust in to me mercilessly, and pulled out just as ruthlessly. Timmy slid in to me in one fast push of his hips; the sensation almost made me writhe against him.

He raised himself up again, the tip of him barely inside me as the lower half of his body pinned the lower half on me to the bed. He was panting, and I thought he would cum, but he already had me as fool for the next second, I felt his cock sliding in of me. He rammed down as fast and as hard as he could. He panted some more, and again instead of cumming, he slid his cock out of me before slamming back inside. He stayed frozen above me, a shudder passing his body from head to foot; and I writhed, my breasts convulsing against his body. He seemed to like it.

'Oh Mia, I'm so glad that I could provide you pleasure even in your comatose state,' Timmy said burying his face against my hair when he got his breath back. And with that said, he raised his body above mine, and shoved his cock in to me, deeper, harder, faster; again and again and again... He tore mercilessly in to me, scrubbing my pussy raw and shooting his load. He stayed hard even after spilling his seed.

Timmy didn't seem to care; he took a minute's rest by lying on top of me, suckling away at my tits; then he was off again, pounding away at me.

I had cum so many times that I lost count.

Even though I feigned sleep I was happy for I knew I could view the entire 4 hour episode later at my leisure. Dad, Brian and I had installed four hidden cameras on four corners of the room, in addition to two more a bit further away from the ends of the bed on the wall so that everything could be captured, clear as glass.

So, I did my part, kept mum, and let Timmy fuck me as hard and as fast as he could...

And so, 7 o'clock passed to 8 o'clock, 8 o'clock passed to 9 o'clock, and 9 o'clock to 10 o'clock and in the mean time, never did Timmy dislodge his cock from of me once. He had sprayed me with so much spunk that rivulets of it were trickling down the one-and-half foot tall bed and pooling on the carpet underneath with my cunny as the source of the gushing torrent...

Needless to say, my pussy was one big, sloppy mess! The last time I had housed more cum was when players of my school's basketball team, baseball team and football team (along with their coaches) fucked me thoroughly in my massive basement.

There were 5 players from the basketball team, 10 from the baseball team, and 15 from the football team with 3 extra coaches. That's a whole lot of cum! We fucked all night long and well in to the next day. When asked where my father was, I lied and said he was on a trip when in fact, he was watching the whole shenanigans comfortably from his upstairs room curtsey of all the hidden cameras! Tee hee!

All the players came in with their own camera phones and took multiple pictures of me naked and cocks stuffing up my mouth and pussy. I even took some of the best shots and told them to pass those around school! Tee hee!

Oh, my reputation grew and grew after that; not that it wasn't big already; but everyone knew where to cum to get a free pussy! Tee hee! Pictures of me fucking were being passed around like common baseball cards. Students bartered videos of me fucking, like they did hot cakes from the cafeteria! I was so happy! All the girls were jealous, of course, but I didn't care for I was happy. Hmfph!

When I would come home, I regaled Dad with all my sexual exploits of the day, and Dad would glow with pride at the same time growing in length in his cock. He would then fuck my freshly fucked pussy with remnants of that day's cum still clinging to the deepest depths of me in sticky mess. Tee hee! Then, as Dad withdrew his cock, I would wipe it clean with my mouth and the taste of everyone's cum would keep me high for the rest of the day. Oh, the joys...

Timmy suddenly withdrew his cock with a great, big plunging sound.

He must've staggered backwards for I heard him hitting the wall near the foot of the bed.

He rested for a while then I heard him rustling through his clothes. A second later, I heard the distinct but faint noise of a folded phone being opened; Timmy must've thought of taking pictures of me as souvenirs. My body shivered in anticipation; and sure enough, a moment later, I heard the digitalized clicking of his camera phone going off. Though I couldn't see, I felt him moving around the bed to take pictures from different angles. Then I sensed him fapping close to my head and few seconds later I felt his hot, wet seed landing across my nose and just under my eye; a few warm droplets even managed to graze my lips.

I felt the bed springs beside me denting as Timmy rode my breasts. He placed his still hot and veiny cock between my tits and mashed them together as he began to titty fuck me.

He jacked in to my breasts for 10 whole minutes before I felt his seed hitting just under my chin. He took pictures of that too.

Then I felt him standing over my head and that unmistakable sound of cock being pumped with a hand. Fap, fap, fap! He showered my hair with his precious spunk in 3 different places. I heard from somewhere that cum contained properties that helped to made hair healthier and skin more glowing!

Suddenly, a car pulled up the driveway, it was Daddy. I had never seen anyone dress as fast as Timmy did then. I took my chance in this commotion to look at the clock to see that it was already twenty minutes past 10. Timmy was tucking his dick in his pants before zipping up. He was no longer hard and my pussy twitched at the knowledge that it had milked all the jism out of that teenage boy this past few hours. By the time Dad had inserted the key in the door; Timmy had pulled on his T-shirt and was out the door, closing it shut behind him.

He raced down the stairs and was just in time to greet Dad as he entered the living room.

'Ah, Timmy, hello!'

'Hello sir; I was just in the toilet --'

'No need to explain, my dear boy. I hope you had a wonderful time baby-sitting the house.'

'Yes sir, I did; it was the most wonderful time of my life ever!'

'Good,' came Dad's salacious reply. 'How are my father, and Mia?'

'Both sleeping like logs, sir; I guarantee it! With the pills Mia took, a whole battalion of soldiers could ram right past her and she still wouldn't wake up!'

'Huh, the whole battalion? Try the whole army, son! Ha, ha, ha!'

'Yes, sir! Well, I must be going then. Good bye!'

'Bye, little Timmy!'

Dad waited until Timmy had closed the front door shut behind him before thundering up the stairs. He opened the door to find me sitting in the bed, scooping up all the precious cum pooled in the sheet and licking them off of my hand.

Dad grinned. 'How's my baby doing? Did she have a good fucking tonight?'

I squealed and clapped my hands together. 'Yes Daddy, she did!'

'You must tell me all about it, baby! How did he fuck your pussy? Was it rough and hard just the way you like it, or dull and boring?'

'Rough and hard, Daddy; rough and hard!' I squealed. 'Lookie!' I said, spreading my pussy lips open; a torrent of cum gushed out.

Dad clapped in delight before swooping down to observe the streaming nectar up close.

'Amazing, baby,' he said. 'Who knew that boy had that much in him, right?'

'I know!' I said, licking another gob of fresh cum off of my hand. 'He is such a simpleton too, Daddy! He thought I truly was asleep the whole time! But his cum tastes the best! All nice and sweet and creamy...'

Dad nodded vigorously. 'All virgin cum are sweeter than the average.'

'Mmm-mmm!' I said savoring the delightful jism, as I licked my fingers clean.

'I hope you have some room in your stomach left for me!'

I squealed and clapped in delight. 'I do, Daddy; I do! Why don't you whip out your cock for me and I'll slather it nice and good!'

'Alright,' Dad started unzipping his trouser. 'How's your pussy by the way, baby?'

'Little Timmy scrubbed it raw, Daddy,' I pouted.

'Are you mad?'

'Of course not! Tee hee! The feel of a pussy being scrubbed raw is a true sign that one had truly been fucked the right way!'

Daddy smiled. 'That's the spirit. Just suck me off tonight, baby; I'll fuck you some other time.'

'Why!' I was scandalous. 'Why won't you fuck me tonight?'

'Well... you know...' Daddy stammered.

'Oh, you don't have to worry about that,' I dismissed with a wave of my hand. 'Sure, Timmy fucked me raw but I sure can handle my sweet Daddy's cock! What kind of a daughter would I be if I didn't?'

Dad smiled and fished out his massive 10-incher. 'Suck my dick.'

'With pleasure,' I squealed, and grabbed the base of Daddy's cock and positioned the one-eyed monster so that it was staring me straight in the eyes. 'Hello, Mister Cock,' I said to it. 'How are you doing today? Tee hee!'

'Mister Cock is doing just fine,' Daddy said in his pretend, squeaky voice. 'Mister Cock had just been missing Miss Mouth and Miss Pussy for a while now.'

'Tee hee!'

'Mister Cock is pouting too because even if his seed helped make Miss Mouth and Miss Pussy, Mister Cock had not been able to see them for over twelve hours!'

'Oh Mister Cock, don't look so sad,' I said petting it with my other hand; it twitched, the veins sticking out angrily. 'Your daughter's, Miss Mouth and Miss Pussy, will take good care of you, okay?' and with that, I swallowed the entire cock in one go; pushing past my gag reflexes, so that it sat neatly inside my throat.

'God,' Dad moaned, grabbing my head with his two hands; his knees almost buckled. I wrapped my hands around his waist so that he didn't topple to the floor. 'You are amazing, Mia,' he said in his normal voice.

I rolled my eyes up to look at him, and with his cock still in my mouth, I smiled. Then, I slowly drew my head back; his cock didn't slide out, it was my mouth that drew back. I made sure that with the retreat, every single inch of his cock rubbed slightly against my tonsil.

Dad threw his head back, closing his eyes and moaned; his dusty blonde hair glowing in the fluorescent light behind him. He looked so gorgeous...

With his tall frame, tanned bronze skin, an athlete's body, blonde hair, bluest of eyes and high cheekbones, Dad looked like an Adonis!

I knew that since mom's death, Dad had gotten many propositions from women, but he turned them all down. Instead, he patiently waited until I turned 18 before fucking my brains out.

When Dad opened his eyes to stare back at me, he found me looking straight at him. I licked the tiny hole on Dads cock, before ramming the whole thing down my gullet once more. The trick to doing such a thing expertly was a lot of practice, and how much one can trick one's mind in to thinking the thing they're swallowing is food so that it does not set off the gag reflex. With me of course, having such a vast number of men to suck and fuck, I mastered the art in no time at all! Tee hee!

I slid my mouth off of his dick again, and with each inch being exposed, I ran my fingers very gently on the underside of it. Then, as I walked my mouth over him again, I made sure to lick every inch thickly as I went up. As I neatly sealed my mouth in his base, I breathed down his groin hotly while very gently massaging his balls with my hands.

I gently let go of his cock and covered my teeth with lips. Then, with one hand, I gently squeezed his nutsacs together and swallowed them. With the other hand, I proceeded to pump his cock, squeezing it a little; and when I came to the head, I rubbed it with my index finger and thumb. I knew all men's cock was sensitive down there, so I stimulated it as much as I could.

I gently let go of his balls and kissed all around his groin, his balls, his inner thigh...

Suddenly, I saw ribbons of cum shooting off his cock. I quickly aimed it at my face and let the whole torrent land there. Since men in my family were known to squirt excessive cum, I made sure that Dad properly soaked most of my face with jism.

A tiny coating of sheen covered Dad's forehead.

'Baby,' he said touching my head. 'I need to fuck.'

I smiled, brushing away cum from my eye before obediently laying down on the bed, spreading my legs wide.

'No, not like that, baby,' he said with a little smile. 'Come here, and stand on the bed.'

I did as I was told.

'Now, spread your legs in front of me.'

''kay,' I touched Daddy's shoulder for balance. I could see what Daddy was trying to get me to do; with me being 5'10 and standing on the bed, I had to bend my knees so that my pussy was aligned with him. Timmy's cum trickled out of me in long, creamy streams.

'You look so sexy, baby; I must have you now!' he grabbed hold of my ass.

Standing there like that, the urge to fuck each others brains out was immense. Because of the position I was in, I couldn't move much, so it was up to Daddy to do as he pleased, and up to me to follow his lead.

Daddy adjusted his hands on my ass before ramming his cock up there real hard. So hard, that I felt the tip of him rubbing against the end of my pussy, my cervix. I gasped at the pleasure. For me it wasn't pain, but deep, deep pleasure...

Daddy didn't stop; since part of my weight was in his hands, he therefore had some control over me. He adjusted his position a little bit, his cock rubbing just underneath my clit, and off he went pounding in to me. He was using me like I was nothing more that a rag doll that could be thrown away later and I loved every minute of it. Again and again he pounded in to me; harder and faster he pounded with each thrust. He knew Timmy had scrubbed my pussy raw; and he should've been a little gentler; but he wasn't and I loved it.

Whatever scours Timmy had done, Dad added to it more. As he rammed home deep inside me, his cock pulsed and my pussy mirrored that twitch before he mercilessly pulled out before tearing back inside me again.

Crazed, at the rough sensation provided to my pussy, I guided Dad's lips to my tits. He took one nipple in his mouth and started grinding them down with his lips only. The exquisite feeling to my tits and my pussy finally did it for me. I was screaming as I came; screaming as I clamped down on Daddy's cock hard; screaming as Dad tried to pull back from my hold; screaming as he forcibly managed to tear off of me; and screaming in pleasure in what was supposed to be pain but oh, so wasn't!

Dad poured his seed five minutes later, and I fell to the bed in an unceremonious heap; all the cum from that night's fucking (Dads and Timmy's), slathering to my body.

Dad put his cock back in his pants and kissed my forehead. 'Are you alright, baby?'

I smiled, contend. 'Yes, Daddy; your cock pounded in to my pussy so nicely. I felt such pleasures, that I am so high right now. It truly feels amazing when a daughter gets fucked by her father like that. I wish you would fuck me for the rest of life, Daddy; for I never want to forget the exquisite feel of your cock, your veins, and most importantly the feel of your wet, hot cum as it floods my womb, Daddy!'

Dad smiled. 'That's a wish that I could happily grant.'

'Tee hee! Thank you, Daddy!'

'Now Mia baby, rest for as long as you can. You have so much cum pooled in that sheet of yours, and I know you would love to sleep on them dearly.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds