A Girl and Her Family Ch. 02

I agreed. 'I will indeed have a good sleep tonight.'

Dad nodded and made to live the room.

'Oh, Daddy?' I called after him.

'Yes, baby?'

'The recordings from my fucking with Timmy; the cameras are connected to the monitors in your room. You can rewind and edit any thing from there.'

'Oh yes, I will get to that after I freshen up and get some thing to eat.'

'When will you watch them, Daddy?'

'Today, tomorrow, the day after next; every day, baby!'

I giggled. 'What about Grandpa though? I bet he won't be able to see them until tomorrow,' I pouted.

'I'm afraid so,' Dad shook his head. 'He's an old man, Mia; we have to remember that. And an old man like him needs a proper sleep-wake cycle. But have no fear, Dad and I will watch your videos of little Timmy fucking your cunny come tomorrow, alright?'

''kay!'

'Night, night, Mia baby!'

'Night, night, Daddy!'

And with that, Dad turned off the light and left me to sleep in my warm, cozy bed filled with cum...

**************

It seemed fucking me had given Timmy a new leash on life. The next time he and I came face to face was three weeks later. Just as I was about to enter his driveway for yet another cup of sugar, Timmy came marching out with a pretty blonde in tow; they were laughing.

'Oh hello, Mia,' he said good-naturedly when he saw me.

'Hello, Timmy,' I said, amazed that he neither shied away from me, nor stammered.

'Oh, and this is Alicia,' he said indicating the girl next to him. 'And Alicia, this is my next door neighbor, Mia.'

'Hi!'

'Hi!'

'Alicia is my girlfriend,' Timmy announced non-dramatically.

'Oh wow, well good for you,' I said still amazed, but happy that his little "stint" with me had given him the confidence he needed.

'We were going to the movies together,' Alicia said cheerfully. 'This will be our third date. Would you like to join us?'

'Oh, me? No, thank you; why don't you two lovebirds just enjoy your time together?'

They both giggled at the "lovebirds" bit; I smiled.

'What are you here for?' Timmy asked, indicating to the cup in my hand.

'Oh, just another cup of sugar, I'm afraid!' I laughed.

'Well, bye then,' said Timmy opening the door to his two-seater sports car for his girlfriend before getting on the drivers seat himself.

'Bye,' I waved as he pulled out of the driveway. I waited until they were out of sight before proceeding to knock on the door to borrow the cup of sugar.

Mr. Henderson, Timmy's dad, opened the door on the third knock. 'Yes?' he asked before realizing it was me. 'Oh Mia, come in, come in,' his eyes automatically dropped to my standard see through chemise that I usually wore whenever coming to their house. He was an exact replica of Timmy, only older. 'So, what can I get you, today?'

'Oh, I just came in for another cup of sugar, Mr. Henderson,' I thrust the cup at him, making my perky tits jiggle underneath the sleeveless chemise.

Mr. Henderson's eyes widened at the small movement, and a very familiar look descended upon them. My pussy twitched at the reaction that I elicited from him. He quickly turned his back to me and hunted for the sugar jar in the kitchen cabinet.

'So, where's Mrs. Henderson?'

'Oh, Sylvia went to visit her parents; she won't be back until next week.'

So that meant with Timmy gone, the house was completely empty.

'Just saw Timmy on my way in; cute girlfriend!'

'Yes, yes; that Alicia is quite the nice girl. Though how he managed to draw the attention of such a pretty little thing is beyond me! Timmy was nothing short of shy around girls before; but in these past few weeks he had truly come on to himself, and blossomed in to a fine young man.'

That's because he got that confidence by fucking me nonstop for 4 straight hours, I thought to myself.

'Mr. Henderson?'

'Yes, Mia?'

'I haven't fucked anybody for three whole days,' I lied. 'Would you do me a favor and fuck my cunny with your long, hard cock in the bed that you and Sylvia share?'

Mr. Henderson dropped the jar he was holding, it crashed to the floor and broke in to thousand tiny pieces. But he wasn't paying any attention as his eyes were fixed straight at me.

'I want you to fuck me with your long hard cock, Mr. Henderson! I want you to nail my pussy to the bed so hard that I can't get out of it for days! I want you to suck my tits! I want you to ram your cock deep down my gullet until you spray all that jism you have stored up there and filled my stomach! I want you to --' I need not say further, for Mr. Henderson had thrown me over his shoulder and carried me all the way upstairs to his bedroom.

He threw me on the bed, and climbed on top of me; pawing and mauling my tits over the chemise.

'Gawd, I wanted to do that for so long!' he ssaid.

I giggled; he even used some of the same expressions his son did. 'Well, don't stop now,' I said shoving his head to my tits. 'These titties are not gonna suck themselves, you know!'

'Gawd, yes!'

Since the chemise was so thin, Mr. Henderson had no problem tearing it to pieces.

'Mr. Henderson, please --!'

'Call me Barry.'

'Barry, please; if you tear my clothes, whatever will I wear on my way back?'

'I'll give you some of my wife's old ones and $500!'

That shut me up; $500 would buy me a chemise hundred times over.

'But please, I so wanted to tear that top you always wore; you have no idea how many times I did that in my dreams.'

I giggled and patted his head as his mouth finally clamped down on my nipple and he began nursing diligently. 'Do you like my titties, Barry?'

'Fuck yeah! My wife ain't got no melons as massive as yours,' he said tonguing my nipples.

With his tongue sticking out, he looked like a rabid, degenerate dog panting, and no kidding!

I looked around. 'So, this is the bed you share with Sylvia, huh?'

'Yeah,' he said absentmindedly as he grazed my nipple with his teeth.

I moaned. 'Barry?'

'Yeah?'

'My pussy is not gonna fuck itself, you know; you have to shower it with attention from time to time.'

He quickly undid the fly in my short shorts and left it up to me to take it off, while he busied himself in taking off his own clothes. I again marveled at the speed with which he seemed to take clothing materials off just like his son.

To say that Barry, Mr. Henderson, nailed my pussy to the bed, would not only be accurate, but also the gods-honest truth! If I thought his son had scrubbed my pussy raw, it was by no means in comparison to the nailing Barry dished out to me!

What Barry did felt like nothing short of taking a hammer, shoving it in my cunny and just pounding away for that is exactly what it felt like. He pounded in to my pussy so fast, that it is not humanly possible for a man to move their hips so. Barry fucked me so hard, that with the first thrust alone, the springs in the mattress were groaning for dear life.

I knew he and his wife had not fucked for a long time ever since they hired that sexy Hispanic pool boy 5 years ago, and Mrs. Henderson would disappear with him in the house shortly followed by loud moaning every afternoon at 3 while Barry was at work... But for him to be this vigorous was beyond my comprehension.

Within 5 minutes of nailing my young, tender pussy, Barry had managed to make me cum. The vigorousness alone was doing it for me. His cock too was exactly the same size as his son. Every time he would stuff that thing inside me, he took my breath away and I loved the feel of the deep penetration and the sensation of being completely filled. His long cock was hitting my cervix, and his width stretching me out, making me feel full as the veins in them stuck out prominently.

The thought of what his cock was doing to me was so just doing it for me!

The frictions of the cock rubbing against my pussy walls were highly pleasurable. The feel of his cock head knocking against the entrance to my womb made me cum. I so wasn't expecting that so soon. One minute, I was enjoying the vicious battering provided to my pussy and the next, I was screaming my orgasm and clawing at his back and still Barry kept pounding at me.

Within an hour of pounding my pussy, Barry broke the bed. But he didn't seemed to notice as he was too busy emptying his load inside me.

I moaned as the exquisite feel of cum washing over me.

Barry rested by laying on top of me, using my tits for pillow.

'The feel of tight, young pussy it truly amazing,' he said absentmindedly, as he tweaked my nipples with his fingers.

'You betcha!'

'Gawd, I wanna fuck you more!'

'I wanna fuck you more too, Barry. But this bed is broken and I'm not fucking you in the goddamn carpet.'

Barry slowly raised his head and looked me in the face. 'We can use Timmy's bed. God knows he's never used it!'

My heart started pounding in excitement. 'Let's do it!' I dislodged myself off of him and raced out to the corridor.

Barry yelled, following behind me. 'Timmy's room is to the left --'

But I didn't need his direction as I knew exactly where his son's bed was. Night after night of making Timmy watch every Tom, Dick and Harry nailing me from both ends like a spit pig does tend to do that.

I turned the knob to his door and entered.

Timmy's room was exactly how I imagined it to be. Bob the Builder bed sheet, rows upon rows of toys in the cabinet by the wall, and a little boy's car shaped custom made computer screen on the far side of the room.

'Oh Barry, this is bad! Surely we cannot besmirch such an innocent little boy's room!' I said faking concern, but internally I was so gunning for it.

'Oh, who cares?' Barry waved dismissively. 'It won't be long now until he'll be nailing that Alicia's pussy to this bed right here,' he patted Bob the Builders face.

I squealed and jumped over it, spreading my legs open. 'Well, what are you waiting for, Barry? Fuck my pussy in your son's bed! Nail this pussy with your big, hard cock to this Bob the Builder bed sheet right here! Fuck me in your son's bed, Barry; fuck me in the bed that your son always sleeps! Fuck me in the bed where your son is gonna have his first screw with his girlfriend!' I yelled. 'Fuck me in it, Barry; fuck me in it! Be the first one to break in to your son's bed --!'

He jumped on top of me so fast before ramming his cock with such a force inside, that all the wind was knocked out of me.

'Yeah Barry, that's it; fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!' I yelled at the top of lungs.

The scream was so loud, I'm sure it carried all the way to my house. And sure enough, it did. Timmy's windows were wide open. A minute exactly to the time I had screamed, I distinctly saw Grandpa raising the curtains to my rooms just a tad bit. It was a small movement and I'm sure Barry didn't notice it.

I saw Grandpa sporting a big smile; he seemed to like what he saw.

'A cock is fucking my pussy,' I said loud enough so that it carried all the way to my sweet Grandpa watching his teenage granddaughter being fucked by some man. 'This cock is long and hard and merciless,' I continued. 'It stretches my cunny and pounds it viciously. Its veins are long and sinewy and feel like wires deep inside me. The veins are scrubbing along my walls and scouring them raw and I LOVE it! The cock is thrust deep inside and its bulbous mushroom head is knocking against the entrance to my fertile womb. Ah...'

I clearly saw Grandpa's body bobbing up and down as he jerked off. I wrapped my legs around Barry's waist, making the penetration deeper. 'Ah,' I moaned, arching my back and presenting my tits for Barry to suckle. 'The cock is now penetrating me deeper; knocking well past the entrance to my womb. If Barry keeps it up, his cock will surely meet my ovaries and deliver the sperm straight to them; resulting in all the millions of little sperms fertilizing me. I'll be knocked up for sure!'

Barry suckled away intensely, his tempo increasing at the live commentary. He was now pounding in to me so hard, that the previous pool of cum he had deposited were leaking away in generous streams.

I distinctly heard Grandpa moaning, but Barry was too busy to even notice. A second later, I saw Grandpa squirting thick ribbons of jizz on my window glass. I made a mental note to lick every single drop of that precious nectar later.

I continued. 'Not only will I be knocked up with one brat, I will be knocked up many times over! None of his semen will die and if every single one of them penetrates my eggs. Oh, oh, OH --!'

Barry had placed my legs in his shoulders; the position meant that he could lean in to me as much as he wanted, bending me almost in half. And that is exactly what he did; he bent me in half, making the penetration deeper.

I was nimble enough that this position worked. However, the mind blowing pressure was too much for me and I passed out from sheer pleasure. The last thing I thought before the lights went out was Barry would've made me pregnant for sure...

When I came to, Barry was in the middle of spewing his seed inside my unconscious body. Never had I ever felt a man's cum guzzling so far inside me. I swear I could even feel his cum fertilizing my eggs as he squirted.

We stayed lying in the bed, with him still inside my body, though soft; and we both panted for dear lives. It took us a good 15 minutes to recover; by which time Grandpa had put the curtain back and slowly moved away.

'God, that was amazing!' I said.

Barry slowly pulled his limp cock out, and nodded. 'It was the best pussy I've ever had,' he looked at the clock. 'Timmy would be arriving soon.'

I gingerly got off the bed. Now that the endorphins from the sex had left, I felt slight pain around my thighs and pussy walls from the scouring he gave me. Like father like son, indeed!

'Well, it's about time I put on some clothes,' I said walking towards the door.

'Aren't you gonna wipe that first?' he indicated to the cum trickling down my things.

'What, oh these?' I said looking down and scooping out all the precious gobs in my hand. I scooped every last drop of the creamy sperm from my hand with my tongue, and licked my fingers clean. I smacked my lips and said. 'Mmm-mmm! Finger lickin' good! Tee hee!'

'God, you're so sexy!' Barry said, amazed.

'You betcha! Now, why don't you change the sheet on your son's bed soon, hmm? I don't think he'll be happy if he sees Bob the Builders face covered in sticky pussy juices and nasty cum!'

'I'll see you to the door then.'

'About time! Oh, but I had fun fucking you, Barry!'

'Me too!'

Five minutes later, wearing new clothes and fresh, five, one-hundred dollar bills in my pocket; I slowly made my way towards my house. Some of the cum that had been deposited deep inside were slowly trickling down and had come so far that if any body so much as looked at me, they could see.

As I was about to step in to my porch, I heard the loud engine in Timmy's sports car as he was coming home from the date with the pretty blonde.

I smiled to myself; not only had I managed to make a little boy turn in to a man by fucking him, I had also helped chase away his father's blues by also fucking him! Tee hee! I was so proud of myself!

Still pensive, I slowly turned the knob to the front door and my found my sweet Grandpa sitting naked in the couch; his massive 11-inch pecker standing up straight in salute!

'Well honey-pie, why don't you come over here and give my little dick the same treatment that you did to that nice man next door?'

It seemed Timmy and his father was not the only ones who could take their clothes off in 5 seconds flat.

With two feet of distance still between us, I jumped, naked, and landed right in to my Grandpa Phil's lap; his cock sliding straight inside my pussy.

Ah, bliss...

'Oh,' I moaned, feeling his turgid pole throbbing inside me.

'Are you ready, honey-pie?'

'As ready as I'll ever be!'

'On three then; one, two, three!'

And we were off! Fucking our brains out in to each other well in to the evening until Dad came home and guess was the first thing he saw...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds