A Good Son Ch. 05

I continued my pursuit of Paula with subtleties like asking if I could see her pussy and enquiring if a shag was completely out of the question. She responded by telling me to fuck off or she would kick me in the balls.

Each night I telephoned Sue when I got to bed, but with nothing interesting to report we had telephonic masturbation.

When Friday evening came I decided it was then or never. Both our rooms were on the fourth floor and when Paula left the bar to change, I followed her into the lift.

She was immediately suspicious and said, "I'm warning you, just don't try anything."

I replied, "All I want to do is feel your pussy. Surely that's not an unreasonable request."

Her response was, "In your dreams."

I had already consumed enough alcohol to overcome caution and when the lift opened at the fourth floor and she tried to leave I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back. I lifted the front of her dress and said, "Just a quick feel, that's all I want."

She could have screamed or slapped me, but to my surprise she gave a giggle and said, "Stop it you drunken fool, someone will see us."

The lift door started to close but I blocked it with my foot. I had my left arm around her waist as I tried to work my right hand between her thighs but she had them pressed tightly together.

I managed to get my fingers under one side of her parties and suddenly she stopped resisting. Her face pressed into my shoulder and as I slid my fingers into her pussy she gave a tiny squeak.

As I began to fondle her soft slit, she said breathlessly, "You bastard, I'm going to tell Sue what you're doing." I thought it wise not to mention that Sue wanted to hear all about it.

I concentrated on stroking her pussy which had become really wet and she was making little moaning sounds as I moved my fingers. Suddenly I felt her hand pulling down the tag of my zipper. She reached inside for my cock and she must have been impressed because she muttered softly, "Wow."

It was obviously going to be a stand-up job so I had no choice but to take my foot from the lift door and I heard it close. I put my hand behind her right thigh and lifted her leg. As I lowered my body to be level with her pussy, she guided my cock straight in. My persistence had paid off.

She was standing on one leg with the higher one wrapped behind me as she gasped, "Okay you've got your wish so you had better make this good."

Her pussy was sopping wet and as I started to fuck her I became aware that the lift was moving downwards. It stopped and the door started to open. I heard voices and Paula hissed, "Jesus Christ," and jerked backwards.

I felt her grab for my zipper to pull it up but my cock was still outside. There was a sharp pain and my worst nightmare became a reality. The lower side of my foreskin was trapped in the zipper.

A barb of excruciating agony pierced the underside of my penis and I fought against the urge to scream. Waves of panic washed over me as I tried to assess the situation. My cock was protruding from my trousers and my zipper was preventing me from tucking it away. Some people had entered the lift and even with my hand covering my penis, I dared not turn around.

I was still hanging on to Paula who had her back to the lift buttons when she hissed, "Get off," and tried to push me away.

I clung to her tightly and said through clenched teeth, "Don't fucking move, you've got my cock caught in the zipper."

Behind me a man's voice said, "Number three please."

I reached over Paula's shoulder and stabbed a finger at button three. She was looking at me with wide open eyes as my predicament slowly dawned on her. I saw her lips purse and I whispered, "If you laugh, I'll fucking strangle you here and now. What am I going to do?"

To my amazement she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she looked over my shoulder and said, "Forgive us but we've just got engaged and we can't stop kissing."

I heard a woman say, "How sweet."

The lift stopped and as the couple got out, the man tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Good luck."

I jabbed button four and the lift moved up. When it stopped at the fourth floor I peered out and to my relief the corridor was empty.

With my hand covering my protruding member, I took short mincing steps to my bedroom door and every one brought a whimper from my lips.

When I collapsed onto the bed I was too scared to look down. I was certain that my cock was hideously gashed and I probably needed plastic surgery. It was definitely the end of my sex life and I would be horribly disfigured. I covered my penis with cupped hands and whimpered in terror.

Paula bent over me and said, "Let me see." She gently prised my hands away and announced, "Yep, it's definitely caught in the zipper."

I felt murderous towards her and snarled, "Of course it is; did you think I was making it up? You had better phone for an ambulance."

Paula answered, "Before I do, let me try something."

I asked cautiously, "What?"

She said, "This," and before I could stop her, she grabbed the tag of the zipper and snatched it down.

This time I did scream. The pain although brief was excruciating and I clutched my injured weapon with both hands and curled into the foetal position.

Paula made quickly for the bedroom exit and grabbed the door handle in readiness.

For fully sixty seconds I cursed her with every obscenity that came to mind. I also said that I intended to kill her and I have never meant anything more sincerely. Slowly the pain ebbed away.

Paula returned cautiously to the bed and said, "My God you are a baby. I've never heard anyone make such a fuss over a tiny knick. Let me take look."

I snarled, "Fuck off. Why don't you just get a pair of pliers and rip it off completely?"

She said soothingly, "I promise I'll be gentle." With finger and thumb she carefully lifted my penis and looked at the underside. She stared at it silently for a few seconds and then opened her handbag. She took out a small mirror and held it underneath. All she said was, "Look."

I steeled myself for the ugly sight. At first I couldn't see anything at all, but then I spotted a small blood blister just below the glans. I continued searching but that was all there was. No gash, no blood and no tourniquet needed. It wasn't possible that such a tiny blemish could cause such excruciating agony.

I muttered sheepishly, "Well it hurt like fucking hell."

I realised that I was now in a very vulnerable situation. Without a great deal of optimism I asked, "You won't tell anybody about this will you?"

She replied innocently, "What tell everybody that you've been sexually harassing me all week and then tried to rape me in the lift? That you got your cock trapped in your zipper and screamed like a baby? Why would I tell anybody all that?"

I knew then that I was completely fucked.

She opened the door and with a smile said, "I'll see you in the bar Honey."

I had some Savlon in my toilet bag and smeared it generously after my shower. I left it as long as I could and then prepared myself for the inevitable ordeal.

As I entered the bar all conversation ceased and they moved aside for me. Even the barman had a smile on his face.

I decided to be aggressive. "Would anybody like to see my war wounds?" There were some quiet sniggers.

I heard one of the girls say, "Severe physical trauma can leave some men impotent. It must be awful to have a dick that doesn't work anymore." To my credit I let them have their fun and I heard more penis jokes that I knew existed.

Towards the end of the evening, Paula put her arms around me and gave me an affectionate kiss. She whispered, "When your cock gets better, you can have another go at fucking me, but this time take your trousers off completely."

I was very drunk when I eventually got into bed. I phoned Sue and related the entire story and she said it made her day. My dick was too sore to masturbate.

Her last words before we said goodnight were, "I've got a nice surprise for you when you're back in action."

******************************

I drove home with plenty to think about. Going back to the office was going to be embarrassing, especially as I had acquired the nickname of Nobby.

Parked outside the house was a Bentley and I knew it could only belong to my mother's boyfriend.

Sure enough, the man sitting in my favourite chair leapt to his feet with hand outstretched. He was fiftyish and less than medium height. His hair was brushed across to hide an obviously bald scalp and I wondered why he hadn't splashed out on a hair transplant.

His handshake was quite firm and Mother introduced him as, "My friend Roland from the health club."

She asked if I had enjoyed the week and did I have anything interesting to tell her? There was something about the way she asked the question that made me wonder if my embarrassing experience had already reached her. I said the week had been uneventful, but there appeared to be a trace of amusement in her eyes.

I dumped my travel case and returned to the lounge. Mother was making a pot of tea so Roland and I exchanged small talk. I wanted to talk about automobiles but he was more interested in discussing Mother. He thought she was wonderful and did I mind if she spent a weekend with him on his boat?

Well I did mind, but I said I didn't. I wondered if they had already experienced sex together but the image of it made me cringe. I tried unsuccessfully to convince myself that it was not jealousy.

Eventually he left and there was a brief silence at the front door so I assumed they were kissing and it made me cringe again.

When Mother returned I asked casually, "Is there any future in your relationship with Roland?"

She replied, "Possibly; he's a nice man and very generous." She demonstrated by holding up her left wrist on which she was sporting an expensive looking watch.

She continued, "And before you ask, I didn't do anything to earn it. He said it gave him pleasure so I accepted. In answer to your next question, we haven't had sex although he groped my tits and got excited. Unless he keeps his wallet in his trouser pocket, he appears to have an adequately sized penis."

I found the picture she was painting extremely unpalatable; nevertheless I had to ask, "I presume if you spend the weekend with him you'll go the whole way?"

"I might, but it's none of your business anyway."

She was right; it was none of my business so I left it at that.

******************************

I hardly ever visited Sue on a Sunday and on Monday she was going to a hen party. Tuesday was her Italian class, so we agreed to leave it until Wednesday. That was fine with me because it took three days for my penis to recover from its painful experience.

Mother was out all day but she left an evening meal for me. On the way to Sue's I wondered what the surprise would be and knowing how inventive she could be, I was looking forward to it.

She met me at the door wearing one of my shirts and nothing else. As we kissed, I slid my hand between her thighs and fondled her pussy. She quivered with pleasure but then pulled back.

She led me to a couch and said, "Let me have a look at your poor willy. Is it permanently disfigured?"

She released it from my trousers and gave it a careful examination. In a puzzled tone she enquired, "Where is the injury then? From your account I expected to see something ugly but there's nothing here."

It sounded rather lame when I replied, "I heal very quickly."

She bent down and kissed the end of my dick and then straightened up to kiss my mouth. Her eyes were laughing when she chided me with, "You really are a big baby, but I love you to bits." She took my hand and said, "Come on, let's go into the bedroom."

Sue had spent a fortune on her bed and it was huge with massive brass rails top and bottom. We had given it a serious pounding on countless occasions.

She began to undress me and when I was naked she pushed me onto the bed. She opened her wardrobe and took out a box. From it she removed some weird looking shackles. Each one was padded and had an adjustable chain attached.

I was immediately alarmed. I had never been tied up for sex and I will do anything to avoid pain. I said cautiously, "Hold on Sue, I'm not sure I want to go along with this. We've never done this sort of thing before."

She replied, "I bought these on the Internet and I promise you will enjoy yourself. So just relax and trust me."

While she was talking she took one of my wrists and cuffed it to the head rail. I cooperated reluctantly and I allowed her to do so only because I was curious. She secured the other wrist and then both my ankles and suddenly I was spread-eagled and helpless.

Off came her shirt and she climbed between my legs. Her tongue licked the insides of my thighs and then moved higher towards my cock which began to rise in anticipation. With gentle squeezes she took it in both hands and lowered her mouth onto it.

Her tongue flicked across my glans and the sensation made me gasp. Her lips closed over it and my penis disappeared into her mouth in one continuous sucking motion. Then she dragged her lips upwards and repeated the tongue flick and again the deep swallow.

I was getting close to an orgasm when suddenly she sat up and said, "I forgot something." She went back to the box and lifted out a black blindfold. She sat back on the bed and instructed, "Lift your head up."

I thought about having my cock sucked while blindfolded and decided it would be exciting so I allowed her to cover my eyes.

I felt her climb off the bed she said, "I'll be back in a minute." I hoped there were no whips in the box because I was definitely opposed to that.

Within a few seconds she was back on the bed and I tingled with anticipation. Her hands gently squeezed my cock again and her tongue flicked across my glans. I felt her mouth close over the end of it and then slide down.

But something felt different.

I said cautiously, "Sue?"

A voice answered, "She's not here at the moment."

My mind reeled in shock because it was my mother's voice.

I heard myself squawking, "Mother what the fuck are you doing? How did you get in here?"

She answered in a soothing voice, "Just relax darling, I promise I'm not going to hurt you."

I felt a surge of panic and I shrieked, "Mother you can't do this. It's immoral, it's rape and it's incest."

She replied calmly, "You're absolutely right Darling and I don't care. My morals are obviously much more flexible than yours. If you won't fuck me then I have no choice but to fuck you."

She removed the blindfold and she was kneeling between my legs completely naked apart from a black velvet band around her throat. Her prominent nipples had stiffened and she looked incredibly sexy.

I shut my eyes and said defiantly, "I refuse to be a party to this and you can't make me."

She sighed with, "Okay please yourself." I felt her wriggling along my body until her thighs straddled my head. I could smell the acrid scent of her pussy which was an inch from my mouth.

She whispered softly, "I would now like you to lick my vagina please."

I answered petulantly, "No I will not," and turned my head to one side.

Her tone was menacing when she threatened, "Would you like me to pee all over your face?"

She sounded as if she meant it but I answered, "You wouldn't dare."

She continued in a calm tone, "Anthony I love you because you are my son, but I intend to have my wicked way with you whether you like or not. You have only yourself to blame for this because I was prepared to live my life as a frustrated widow but you decided to interfere.

Now that you have ignited my fires I want all my fantasies to come true and you happen to be one of them. So I repeat my threat; you have until I count to five before I pee on you.

I said hastily, "All right, but I want you to know that this is under protest."

She replied, "Well it was either going to be under protest or under a stream of pee. My pussy is all yours."

It was comfortably within reach of my tongue and eating pussy is one of my specialities. I decided that if the task was being forced upon me, I might as well take pride in my work.

I slid my tongue in and around her pussy and I wanted to put my hands behind her buttocks but the handcuffs restricted me. A thin dribble of moisture oozed from her gaping slit and her swollen labia protruded like puffy crimson ears. The pubic hair all around was matted with her moisture and I nuzzled it with my nose.

I had before me a slippery wet vagina and I no longer cared who owned it. I gently held her clitoris between my lips and as I touched it with the tip of my tongue she gasped and her body writhed with the sensation.

Suddenly she blurted urgently, "I'm coming."

I could feel the involuntary contractions of her pussy as she approached her orgasm and she began to whimper like a baby. Suddenly she gave a shrill squeal and her body stiffened. Then she groaned aloud and I felt a faint splash on my chin. As the exquisite sensations pulsed through her body she rubbed her pussy frantically on my face.

Slowly her pleasure faded but she continued to quiver with mild after-shocks. Finally her body drooped with exhaustion. My penis was solid pillar of muscle and there was nothing I could do about it.

For nearly a minute she remained unmoving with her pussy pressed against my face. Then she straightened up and wriggled backwards. She leaned forward to kiss my lips and murmured softly, "That was delicious darling. I'm now going to take a shower before we move on to phase two."

As she climbed off she looked at my erect penis and gently squeezed it. She said, "I don't think the pleasure was completely all mine. Your manhood seems to be quite firm."

I remained silent with exasperation because once again she had defeated me. She wriggled her bottom provocatively as she strolled away.

Suddenly I was aware that someone else was in the room. I expected it to be Sue but I found myself looking at Paula. She was naked and sitting casually in a chair with her legs crossed.

I wondered if I was hallucinating and for several seconds I was speechless with shock. Eventually I heard myself ask incredulously, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

She smiled and replied calmly, "Don't take any notice of me; I'm just a spectator and I've been enjoying the performance. It's the first time I've watched a live sex show and it was much better than a porn video. It made me really excited and I had a little orgasm of my own."

I was completely bewildered and repeated, "What you are doing here?"

She walked to the bed and sat on the edge of it. She said calmly, "Well it's like this. Sue phoned me on Monday and we had a laugh about your unfortunate experience in the lift. She invited me to their hen party and I came back here for a coffee. Then one thing led to another."

I asked suspiciously, "What do you mean, one thing led to another?"

She smiled, "We drank some wine and got to know each other better and I stayed the night. I'm afraid your girlfriend seduced me, although I confess to not offering much resistance. Then the next night your mother arrived and all three of us got together."

"What do you mean by got together?"

"Well first we got together and hatched this plot and then we got together in bed."

It was all too much. My girlfriend was fucking an office colleague, my mother was going to fuck me and the three of them were fucking each other. I was the only one being fucked involuntarily.

Just then Sue arrived and sat on the other side of the bed. She stroked my face and asked, "How are you doing Honey? By the way you've met Paula haven't you? Oh of course you have; it was when you were drunk and tried to rape her in a lift with painful consequences."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds