A Good Son Ch. 05

I ignored that and asked desperately, "When are you going to release me from this bed?"

They looked at each other and Paula answered, "We can't say exactly because it all depends on Emma. I believe she has some unfinished business."

I watched helplessly as they got off the bed and walked out of the room.

I stared at the ceiling and cursed my stupidity. A few minutes passed and Mother returned. She was still naked but the velvet neckband was missing.

She climbed onto the bed and stretched luxuriously, "I'm all nice and fresh now and ready to realise my ultimate fantasy. In case you haven't already worked it out; it is to be fucked properly by you. So are you going to be a good son and cooperate?" She dangled the handcuff key from her fingers.

It was decision time. I could either pretend to agree to her demands and then make a run for it when she uncuffed me, or I could stick to my principles and refuse.

What finally swayed my decision was my throbbing penis. Despite all my good intentions, the thought of being raped by her was enticing. So I heard myself say, "You're going to have to rape me because I refuse to copulate voluntarily with my own mother."

She climbed between my feet and sat cross-legged. With a serious expression she said, "It is possible that I may soon have a permanent relationship with Roland; in which case I shall remain faithful to him. That excludes of course the occasional romp with a female of my choice, but I don't regard that as infidelity. So if sex with you is going to be my final fling, it has to be right now."

She stretched forward to grip my penis and said, "May I point out that it would be technically impossible for me to rape you if your cock was flaccid. So if my illicit desires are so immoral that you refuse to be a party to them, why then have you got such a solid erection?"

I searched unsuccessfully for an explanation. From the moment my mother had started sucking my cock it had been rock hard and the truth was inescapable; I wanted her to rape me.

I answered, "Okay Mother, I can't deny that you've made me horny so go ahead if you must."

She immediately straddled one of my thighs and staring intently down at me began to rub her pussy slowly along it. When she changed over to the other leg I could still feel the stickiness that she had left behind.

Then she bent down and I felt her breath on my testicles. She first licked around them and then began to move up my stiffened rod until it reached the glans. Her lips closed over it and as the tip of her tongue gently probed the hole, my cock jerked with the sensation. She was still staring at me as if to gauge my reactions but I desperately tried to remain expressionless.

Her tongue travelled down again and she repeated the entire movement upward from my testicles. This time when her lips enveloped my glans, she revolved her tongue slowly and I was unable to prevent myself from groaning at the tingling sensation.

Suddenly she shuffled forward until she straddled my head. At first I thought she wanted me to lick her again but she lowered herself and began rubbing her gaping slit on my face. It felt hot and slippery and I could hear her gasping as her movements became more urgent. I closed my mouth and eyes when I realised that she was masturbating on me.

Suddenly she cried out sharply and pressed her pussy hard against my face with a slow dragging motion. She stiffened and remained motionless for a few seconds and then toppled sideways.

She was breathing harshly and it became the only sound in the room. A minute passed before she climbed back to straddle my chest again. She said, "I apologise if you found that a bit messy but I've rubbed myself on your face many times in my imagination and doing it for real was much better."

She turned her attention to my cock again and exclaimed, "My word, there's a little dribble leaking from it. Does that mean you nearly came?"

I tried to speak in reasonable tone. "Mother I've been chained to the bed far too long and I am very uncomfortable. Not only that but I am busting for a pee. So if you intend to fuck me, I suggest you hurry up before I relieve myself all over Sue's bed."

She brushed her hand across my forehead to remove some hair from my eyes. "Do you want me to?"

"Let's get it over with, so yes."

She moved backwards towards my feet and her mouth hovered over my erection again. She flicked the top of it with her tongue and then briefly sucked the glans.

I groaned again as my penis jerked and I gasped, "Mother I'm warning you; if you do that again I'm going to come and there won't be any stiff cock left for you."

She squeezed the top and said, "No you're not. You're going to come inside me when I say so. Are you ready?"

I closed my eyes in exasperation and hissed through clenched teeth, "Just get on with it."

She decided that enough was enough and shuffled forward. Carefully she lowered herself onto my throbbing penis but only until just an inch of it was inserted. I pushed upwards to get some more in but she lifted her body to frustrate me.

I moaned in despair, "Mother what are you doing? I'm trying to put my cock inside you but you keep moving away."

She whispered, "I know you are and I want to feel all of it inside me, but I going to tease you until you can't take any more. I've waited a long time for this I intend to enjoy every second of it."

I decide to put an end to the game. "You're too late because I've started to come."

She cried out in panic, "No don't; I'm not ready yet."

She pressed down firmly and took my penis to the limit. Her vagina gripped me and I was surprised how tight it was. Instinctively I attempted to thrust upwards but she was rising up and down so I let her do the work. Her hot secretions were making a slippery wet sound as her body slapped against me.

She was panting harshly through her open mouth and her eyes were staring wildly. As her thrusting became more frantic, she gasped, "Wait for me darling please wait, I'm nearly coming."

And then she cried, "Now."

The bedrails creaked as my hands and feet strained against the chains. My semen spurted and I gasped with the violence of my orgasm. Her own orgasm was simultaneous and her stomach convulsed with delicious spasms. As spears of exquisite pleasure pierced her body she uttered shrills cries in her ecstasy.

I sank back onto the bed exhausted but as her orgasm slowly diminished she continued to grind her pelvis in a circular motion to dredge the last vestige of pleasure from it. Finally she slumped forward with her face pressed against the side of my neck.

My penis was still inside her and as it started to wilt she gave a little sigh of disappointment. She lifted her head and asked, "Is that it; has it gone to sleep?"

"I'm afraid so; it's had a busy day."

She climbed off the bed and stretched. "Well that was worth waiting all those years for. Now that I know what real sex feels like, I hope for your sake that Roland is a good performer."

That sounded ominous but I made no comment.

She lifted the key from the bedside table and unlocked one of the handcuffs. She placed it on my chest and walked to the door. Before she got there, it opened and two heads peered into the room.

Both girls were smiling and Sue asked, "All over?"

Mother replied, "Yes thank you and it was most enjoyable."

Paula said, "We gathered that from all the screaming and hollering."

She looked at me as I was unlocking the handcuffs and remarked, "Your son looks a bit dishevelled. I hope you didn't damage his cock because it's only just survived a near fatal injury."

I gave her a withering look.

The three of them left the bedroom and I went to the bathroom. I took my time showering while I contemplated the entire experience.

I had finally experienced sex with my mother so was I ashamed? I gave it an honest appraisal and decided that I was not. I had been tricked into it and therefore my conscience was clear. That seemed to be a fair and reasonable conclusion so I decided not to let it trouble me again.

I returned to the bedroom and looked at the closed door. I wondered if they were talking about me so I opened it a few inches and peeped inside.

Paula was lying on a couch and Sue's pussy was on her face. Pauls's hands were wrapped around Sue's buttocks and Mother's head was between her open thighs.

I thought, "Aren't they ever satisfied?" On the other hand, was I ever satisfied?

I entered the room and began to strip.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds