A Growing Anticipation - Continued

This went on for ten minutes, I didn't cum so fast this time because I had prepared myself mentally, and because the sensitivity of my mom's breasts stopped her from going too fast. Since I was more calm, precum didn't come out, so I made my move and choose my words carefully.

"Hey mom, maybe if you were to lube my penis, this would go faster," I said.

She looked around, her face red from her excretions as well as her excitement, sweating, and panting from excitement and continuing to pump, "Okay, honey, I think there is some soap we could use in the..."

"No," I groaned, "Don't stop, whatever you do, don't stop."

She smiled at the way I needed her so bad, "Okay, how about this," she said as leaned forward to spit on my cock. As she was so short, she barly got her mouth over my cock head, and as she opened her mouth to spit I thrust up, and with that she took the head of my penis into her mouth. I could tell she was surprised, but I closed my eyes and pretended to be unaware of what I did. She, not wanting to seem like she had made a mistake, started sucking me. It was so warm and inviting, her tong lapping at the tip. It took all my strength to not cum right there. But I didn't, and it helped that she stopped pumping her hands and put them on the couch to support her head.

I groaned as she moaned on my dick, and slowly reached out and grabbed her nipples. She didn't complain, but kept bobbing on my penis. I started pinching them and rubbing them, and massaging her breasts. She moaned more and more and bobbed her head faster and faster, going farther and farther down on me. I was getting close to cumming, but I knew that I had to make her cum to, so I pinched harder on her nipples and as I felt her body shudder I let loose and yelled, "I'm CUMMINGGGGGGG!!!!"

I thrust up deep into my mom's mouth as rope after rope of cum spewed into my mom's mouth, forcing her to swallow whether she wanted to or not. After three powerful ropes her head flew back off my cock and more ropes of cum went up into the air and down onto the couch, me and my kneeling mother.

After we both caught our breath, me laying back, her, laying her head on my lap, she said, 'So... much... sperm... Ha ha... I'm so full I couldn't eat a bite."

We both laughed and went to clean up. After that day I hatched a plan to fuck my mother. For three days I didn't ask her for any more help, even when she offered. I kept on giving her and myself the maximum dose without telling her, and waited as my balls grew larger and larger with cum. Then, on the fourth day, I hatched my plan.

My mom was in the kitchen, washing plates, when I came in and asked, "Hey, mom, its so nice out, why don't we go tan by the lake?"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful, "just let me slip into a swim suit..."

"No mom, in the nude. Besides, no one will see you besides me. No one's around."

She hesitated for a moment, then sighed, "Okay, I'll be out in a sec." I went out and set up the towels on the lay back chairs we had behind the house. Then I lay down and waited.

Five minute later out came my mom, wearing nothing. This was the first time I saw her pussy, and it made me hard so fast, but I acted as if nothing was going on.

Once she got settled in the chair I asked, "Hey, want me to put some lotion on your back?"

"Oh your so nice, but I'm fine..."

"No, I want to do you a favor after all the help you have given me," I said as I grabbed a bottle of tanning lotion and walked over to her. Her eyes followed the swaying for my penis, as if mesmerized.

"okay, honey, if you really want to," she said as she turned over, giving her sensitive nipples a rough rub on the towel draped over the chair. I didn't give her a second to reconsider; I put the lotion on my hands and began rubbing it on her back. I started in the middle, slowly working my way to the sides, until I was rubbing the sides of her breasts. I kept going back and forth over her back, and as often as possible, the sides of her breasts. Soon, I slowly heard her moaning very softly, and I shifted down to her legs. I started at the bottom, but quickly went up to her thighs, until I was centimeters from her pussy. Then, without asking or waiting, I moved to her ass. She didn't stop or complain, but kept softly moaning, as if she were sleeping. I switched between her ass and thighs many times, each time getting closer and closer to her pussy as I passed it, until I was rubbing it on each pass.

Then I said, in the softest voice I could do, "Turn over so I can do your front."

"I don't know honey" she said even as she turned over without opening her eyes, and as she turned I noticed stains where her nipples had been on the towel. She was lactating. Her face was also red and she was sweating.

I started on her belly button, working around in circles, slowly getting closer to her pussy and breasts. Then I slide my hands up the middle of her breasts and around the sides. She moaned a little loader, but didn't move. I kept circling around the breasts, until I was at the nipples. I noticed milk, dripping slowly down the sides of each breast.

That's when I decided to strike. Without saying anything, I put on knee in between her knees. She, unconsciously, let it through. At the same time, I started massaging her nipples, which made her breath heavily. I kept moving my knee a little this way and that, until there was space enough, then I put my other knee down.

As I massaged her nipples, I slowly used my legs to pry hers apart, until I had enough space. Then I very slowly, as slow as I could, lowered my shaft onto her pussy, letting it slowly rest on top of her. She didn't seem to notice, and I guess if she did then she just thought it was because I had no where else to put my massive penis.

Slowly, I began to move back and forth. Just a little at first, but going faster and faster, trying to make sure she didn't catch on. She moaned more, but kept her eyes closed. I kept this up until my precum had drenched both my penis and her pussy. Then I slowly, holding my breath and praying, not stopping my groping, slid my penis all the way back until the head was at her vagina's lips. Quickly, before she could notice, I thrust myself into her. Immediately she gasped and opened her eyes and looked down.

"What are you doing!?" she gasped, She stared in amazement for three seconds, during which I pulled out and pumped back in.

"wait, stop, son, we can't do this..." her words trailed off as I continued to thrust. Without saying any more she grabbed my shoulders and held on. I pumped deeper and deeper into her, until I hit her womb, which was 8 inches back. Her face was bright red, her oily breasts beading with sweat, going up and down with my thrusts. I bucked and bucked and she wrapped her legs around me and screamed, "YES YES YES, FUCK ME HARD, YEAH BABY, FUCK MOMMY."

I was getting closer and closer to cumming, so I leaned forward and kissed passionately on the lips. She stuck her tongue into my mouth and I came inside of her. She moaned and I groaned and then she yelled, "OH MY GOD, SON, I FEEL SO GOOD, I'm CUMMING, I'm CUMMING, FILL ME WITH YOUR SPERM."

I poured out all the saved up sperm from the past three days, slowly backing further and further out as she filled up, until the head was forced back and her pussy spewed out cum onto the chair. I kept cumming all over her, until the penis became flaccid. I leaned back and admired my work. My panting mom, was cover completely in cum. Literally all her entire upper body was covered, and more was still coming out of her vagina.

Once she regained her breath, she smiled at me, and said, "I'm so happy you did that. I love you so much." I moved forward and lay on top of her, my cum holding us together and kissed her as deeply as I could. We lay like that for ten minutes, arms around each others backs, kissing. Then we went inside and showered together, and lay in bed talking.

"I need to be honest son, that day I gave you those two pills, I knew what they would do. I wanted to see you grow." I was a little shocked, as I held her near me on the bed.

"I have to be honest to, I've been giving you pills in your milk every morning. That's why your breasts started lactating and became so sensitive." I was nervous she would be angry.

She snuggled closer to my, her head on my chest, facing my penis. I could feel her looking at it, "I was wondering about that, and by the way, after the time I... sucked your cock, I knew that the milk wasn't really milk, but I drank it anyway. The truth is, I love the taste. Something about it just makes me crave more." The way she said that made my penis become hard.

"Ohhhh... do you like it when mommy talks dirty?" she said, turning her head to face me.

"Yes," I said.

"You're a naughty, dirty boy," she grinned. She reached over to the bed stand, dragging her massive tits across my chest, and grabbed the measuring tape.

She then went down to my hard penis and measured it, "Ohh my naughty boy is 23 inches. Are they all for his mommy?"

"Yes," I groaned. Then I pushed her over and went on top of her. I put my massive shaft between her now double G cub breasts and she sucked the head into her warm wet mouth. She pushed her breasts together, creating a sweaty, warm, soft vacuum for my cock. I began tity fucking her and face fucking her, slowly humping her body. I groaned loudly with each thrust and she moaned constantly. As we went faster her face turned red and she flicked her tongue on my cock. Milk spurted in small, thin streams out of each nipple, into the air, with each thrust. Her breasts turned redder and she moaned louder and louder, and breathed heavier and heavier. I put my hands on the bed head board and thrust with all my strength into my mom's hot wet mouth and tits.

I began to get that cumming feeling, and decided that this time I should warn her, "I'm going to cum mom, let me go so I can cum on your big tits!" But she just let go of her tits and grabbed my ass, pushing my in and out of her.

I yelled, "I'm cumming!!!" and blew a rope of fresh hot cum down my mom's throat. She drank greedily, as if she were a baby on a mothers nipple. This time she was ready for the load, and didn't let a drop seep out.

She and I lay panting on the bed for ten minutes, before she came over and made out with me.

"You feed me so well, let my feed you know," and she led his head to her nipple. I popped it into my mouth and sucked in the milk that flowed from it. It was sweet, and warm, and the harder I sucked the more she pushed my head into her breast.

I switched nipples, kneading the one I had just left with my hand. She moaned more and more, and as she did, I became hard again. She felt my pulsing girth on her thigh, and reached down to pull me into her, but just before I got in I stopped her and said, "Wait, mom... are you on the pill?" My mind raced as I realized I had already cum deep inside her hours before.

"Don't worry, I think I read that these pills I'm taking act as birth control," she moaned as she continued to pull my penis. I knew this wasn't true, but that the opposite was true. That meant she either wanted me to get her pregnant, or honestly was mistaken. Either way, I was too horny to care, I thrust my hard cock deep into her vagina, as if it were sucking me in. I bucked and pumped her as fast as I could, feeling the lining of vagina fold around my shaft and head. I pushed harder and harder, both of us making sounds like animals. Then, I felt a small opening, with each thrust, I was sure it was there. About the size of pea, but I could feel it. I realized this was her uterus, and felt the cum rising in my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled as pushed the tip of my penis up to the entrance to her uterus. Hot cum forced it's way into her uterus, quickly expanding it, filling it. She screamed. Her womb filled with cum, and then forced her sons penis away from the small opening, into her vagina, which I filled quickly with my cum to.

I looked down at her belly, which was visibly bigger from all the cum trapped inside. My cock slipped out now, and continued to spew ropes of steaming cum onto my mother. I was in heaven.

We stopped fucking after that day for a week, not because she was having doubts, but because my cock was tired. I called the company that made the pills, and they said that the massive loads of cum had drained my system, and that it need to recharge. So we went around on our normal business. My cock had tapered out at an even 2 feet, and her breasts at a double G cup.

Then, on Thursday, I decided my load was ready. I had watched my balls expand each day, and now my sack was the size of a baseball. I was confused on how they could hold so much cum, but then I remembered that there were a whole bunch of other glands in my body that added to it.

I was in the bath, which was one of those glass door and wall things, when I called my mother. She came in wearing a shelf bra that almost completely hidden behind her breasts. She was wearing a g string that was just a small strip of material over her vagina and straps around her waste. Her eyes widened as she saw my cock standing poll out of water.

Without even waiting to take off her skimpy clothes she got in the tub across from me and closed the door. She reached out and grabbed my purple headed cock, and began to pump. I pulled her legs over my hips until her breasts came around my cock and she moved her hands to the position a if churning butter. I reached down into the clear water and pushed her g string aside and began fingering her. We moaned and her faced turned red from the hot water and the hot sex.

I stopped her, "Wait, turn around," and she did. I spread her legs over my face, and luckily tub was only half full so I could breath. I began eating her warm, sweaty, pussy. She moaned and leaned forward onto my cock as we 69'ed. This was so hot, I could feel my balls tighten, so I stuck my fingers forcefully inside her vagina and ass.

"Oh my god!!!!" she gasped as her head shot off my cock. My penis came the hardest it ever had. The first rope of creamy white cum hit the top of the glass bathtub roof and cascaded down the walls into the tub. Then another came, and another, each coating everything in the sealed tub with thick layers of cum.

My mother turned around my cock and started pumping like she had before. My cock didn;'t stop spewing rope after, its thin splattering sound hidden by the slapping of my moms hands on cock.

Eventually the spurts died, and I became soft. I looked around. The water which had originally been clear was now the color of think milk, and me and my mother were both panting hard as we looked at each other covered in cum. What a day.

We got a surprise visitor the next day. My sister, only a year older than me, had just gotten of school for break, she was at some weird art school that had its own plans. She was shorter than my mom, only five one, but her long red hair and pale white skin made her seem more mature. Her breasts were only double C cup, but she always wore push up bras that made them look bigger.

The first thing she said when she got in the door was, "Roadtrip!!!" She quickly followed up with questions about mom's breast size, which was hood because it distracted her from the hardon's I was getting now that I wore pants again. Apparently she was having a whole bunch of art moved across state for an art gallery she was in, and it would be a lot cheaper and easier to have it shipped here, then driven up state. My mom was skeptical about it all fitting in the minivan, but my sister took one look and waved her off. The art was supposed to arrive in five days.

The next morning when I came down the stairs I saw my sister having some cereal. I walked past her and said hello, then went and got an orange juice. As I got it from the fridge it hit me like thunder. I turned around to see my sister finishing the milk left in the bowl. That milk was still my cum!!! And whats more, my mom had crushed up a bunch of the pills and put it in her new favorite drink.

My sister looked at me with her big blue eyes and smiled, "What?"

"Nothing, you still like cheerios?" I stammered, not knowing if I should tell her.

"I love em, I have a bowl every morning, sometimes one as a snack in the afternoon to."

I tried to seem as normal as possible, "Oh, okay. Hows the milk?"

"It's a bit weird, kinda salty, but I like it," she said as she put the bowl in the sink.

"Yeah, mom got this new brand," I said lamely as quickly dodged into the living room. The next four days she had at least one bowl a day, sometimes two. I noticed her breasts filling her shirts more each day, and by the fourth day I could tell she was puching the end of the double D range. Her push up bras no longer hid all of her areolas, but her v cut shirts still kept her decent.

On the fifth day a truck arrived with the art, and man there was a lot. My mom and sister just looked at me and I began loading it into the minivan. Most of it was just small sculptures and paintings, but there was this one, big piece painting that was my sisters masterpiece. I loaded all the other pieces in first and filled the middle three seats two of the back ones. Then I walked over to the big painting and just frowned.

"Maybe we could put it on top of the car..." my mom said.

"NOOOOOO!" my sister yelled, nearly popping out of the bikini top she was wearing. It was yellow with a big button in the front holding the two cups together, and had been big on her when she was still a C cup. Now I could see it straining hard just to hold together. My mother was also wearing a bikini, because the weather had gotten up to 90 degrees.

I jumped in, "Maybe if we slide it across the middle into the passenger's seat?"

"Anything but out side the car," and with that my sister helped me get into the car. We slid it through the car door and back into the third row of seats, then forward into the passenger seat. We then moved around some of the other art, but quickly found that we only had the drivers seat and the far right third row passenger seat free.

My mom said, "Maybe we should do two trips?"

Again my sister interrupted, "No, no, that would waste to much time, how about I just sit on bro's lap?" My cock twitched at the idea, but I just said, "Okay, if your comfortable with that."

My sister said she was fine, but my mom was skeptical, "Only if you two are sure your comfortable, I'm not stopping every five minutes to give you two a break." We finished packing and at noon we all got in the minivan. I got in first, and then my sister, still in the yellow bikini, came in second and sat on my lap. She wasn't to heavy, and I said I felt fine. I was wearing a loose shirt and a pair of semi long shorts, with no boxers for obvious reasons.

"I'm okay bro, you ready mom?" she called forward over the huge painting that hid everything in front of us.

My mom called back, not being able to see us, "Yep, you guys good?"

"Yeah," my sister said.

"Then of we go," my mom started the van and we hit the road. The first half hour was okay, we didn't say much since we were all kind of cramped, but at around 12:30 we hit a rough patch of road, and in all the bouncing my cock began to grow. I hadn't had time to be alone with mom since sis got back, so I was already pretty agitated as is, but I still tried to force it down. Slowly but surly I could feel my head slipping out of my shorts and begin to rise up in between my sisters legs. She didn't notice as she was watching out the window, but as it got taller she felt it touch her inner thigh.

All I heard was her gasp loudly, but not so loud that the rumbling road didn't hide it from my mom. She quickly turned her head to me, "When did you get so big?" she whispered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds