A Growing Anticipation - Continued

I whispered back, "Well... you see, I'm on some pills like mom's. I'm so sorry, its just with the road and all..." I was interrupted by a pothole in the road. My sister fell forward and as she did so, my cock shoved its way in between her breasts under the bikini. The added strain of the moment was too much, and the big button of the bikini popped off, flinging her bikini top back into my face.

"Sorry," my mom yelled back. My sister leaned back and as she did my cock stayed wedged in between her sweating breasts.

"Bro, get it out!" she whispered in exasperation. I reached around her and pulled myself forward, out of her tits, but when I let go my shaft just swung back to rest on top on her breasts.

"I can't make it stay back, sorry!!!" I whispered, but she just kept shifting her seat to see if she could find away to keep my cock away from her perky tits. Each time the head of my penis touched her tits, I could tell they were hard. This was exciting her.

As she moved I noticed that she was grinding her pussy on the base of my shaft, until I saw sweat drip down her back.

She turned again to face me, face bright red on her pale skin, "Okay," she breathed heavily, "Just stay still and it will go away," she said as if it were a fact but more with a voice of hope. She put her hands over her nipples to protect them from my cock, but this gave her no support against the bumping of the van.

We hit one of those up and down wavy parts of the road and my sister, unable to use her hands, closed her legs around my shaft to steady herself. I could fell the warmth of her pussy and could tell that it was very wet as she ground it into me. I was having trouble containing myself, I mean, fucking my mom is one thing, but both my mom and sister? As the head of my cock rubbed the front of her breasts some more I made up my mind.

My sister's bikini bottom was one of those simple tie at the side things, and she had tied them in a simple, one knot bow on each end. During the whole ride I had kept my hands on her hips, just above the ties. Now, while she was distracted by penis, her face red and panting, I slid my hands down and grabbed the string of each tie, then continued to rest my hands over the knot. With each new bump in the road I pulled a little on each tie, just a very small amount, that she didn't notice with the motion of the car, until finally the loops of the knots were ready to let go.

During it had been ten minutes now when my sister said, "Bro, my arms are getting tired," in a shaky voice. My cock had been trying furiously to get into my sisters cleavage, and she had to push her breasts together to stop it.

I took a chance, "I could hold them for you, until your arms are strong enough again." She looked at me with pleading eyes and I did my best to give a sincere face.

"Okay, but don't rub them, and be gentle," she let her arms drop. I raised mine up and cupped her soft smooth breasts. Her nipples were very hard as I pushed her breasts together slightly.

"I'm really sorry sis, I can't control it," I whispered in her ear.

"It's okay... I understand," she moaned softly back.

"Maybe you could..." I was stopped by another big bump in the road. My sister slid forward and I let her breasts permit my cock head in. Then I felt something wet on my shaft, and looked down to see her bikini bottom had come undone, and knew that those were her pussy lips on my cock.

"OHhhh..." my sister said as her pussy slid roughly on the base of my penis. After the bump she reached down and tried to fix her suit.

"Here, I'll help," I said as I roughly slid my hands off her nipples. She was having a lot of trouble since the suit had slid down and was being held between us, and because she was so excited. I made it look like I was trying to help, but really was pulling the suit away from her in small nudges. While this was going on my cock head was getting a nice warm and sweaty massage. I began to leak precum into my sisters cleavage.

"Rise up, I think I can get it," I said. She slid herself up my shaft, and I conveniently let her suit fall to the floor of the van. It was to cramped for either of us to reach it.

"Ohh... just... leave it," was all my sister could moan out. She had put one hand on the car door and one on the box of sculptures to our left. I slid my hands over hers and she interlocked her fingers with mine. I slowly started grinding her ass, sliding my penis up and down. She moaned softly and I let myself groan quietly.

I had an idea, "Hey, sis, maybe if you... hold my penis away from you breasts it will go down." She didn't respond, but took her hands away from mine and slid them into her cleavage. I felt them grab my cock and pull it out and hold it in front of her. I continued the grinding motion, moving my hands to her waist again. She was trying to keep her hands still, but with the motion of the car she was actually slowly jacking me off. I started to slowly slid my right had towards her vagina. Only a little each time the car bumped. Her body was smooth with sweat and it was easy, until I was just above it. I waited, grinding and fucking her hands, both of us moaning quietly. Her face was bright red now.

The car lurched on a medium sized bump, but it was enough that I drove my hand down into her pussy. She squeaked as I stuck my middle finger into her. All bets were off as I began to pump her wet pussy. She looked back at me and we stared at each other. She didn't try to stop me or say anything, but just breathed heavily into my face. Then, slowly, biting her lip, she began to pump my wet cock. I stopped grinding her and she moved her hands faster. A low slapping sound came over the sound of the engine.

I was getting close, so I said, "Sis, I'm getting close... Put my penis in your mouth or else mom will see all the cum, and it will ruin your art." She paused the pumping for a moment, then leaned forward and I felt something warm and smooth envelope my cock head. She didn't suck or bob, so I started humping her mouth. Slowly she began to counter the thrust with her head until she was properly blowing me. I stuck another finger into her and began furiously pushing in and out of vagina. She moaned a bit louder and then I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers.

It was too much, and I blew my load in her mouth. Ropes of cum shot into her mouth and she was forced to swallow. She missed some, which dripped to the floor of the van. We sat there catching out breath.

The rest of the ride was uneventful. When we arrived at the hotel my sister quickly slipped on her suit and ran up to the room before my mom saw her. When me and my mom came up she was wearing a bathrobe. She took her suit case and went into the bathroom to shower off my precum from her tits. My mom said she was going out to do some errands and visit a friend for dinner. It was already 5 and she said she would be back late and to watch a movie in the room and order room service.

She took off after deeply kissing my goodbye. I ordered room service and it arrived fifteen minutes later. My sister, who takes the longest showers in the world, was still in the bathroom. I took out the food that was hers, I knew what she liked, and quickly stuffed some of my mom's pills in it just as my sister came out of the bathroom.

"Thanks for ordering for me, where's mom," she said as she came over and sat on the bed next to me and began eating. She was wearing only a towel over her hair and bigger one wrapped around her breasts. It went down to her thighs, the view gave my cock a jolt.

"She went out to visit a friend, she said to watch a movie and that she would be back late." I threw her the remote.

"Okay, I'll look for a movie," she said. She found one we both hadn't seen and pressed play. The room had two beds so I was on one and she was on the other.

"Hey bro, is it difficult having a penis that big?" she said.

"Oh, yeah sorry about what happened in the car. I'll make it up to you. How about I give you a massage as gift back?" I said.

"It's okay, I understand. Are you any good at massages?" she asked skeptically.

"The best, just ask mom," I grinned. She turned onto her front and waved me over. I got off my bed and went over to hers. I straddled her back and began rubbing her shoulders.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Actually feels pretty good," she said, not turning her head from the tv at the end of the bed. I continued on her shoulders and neck for a while, then said,

"Want to untie the towel so I can do your lower back?"

"I don't know," she said.

"Its not anything I haven't seen already, and besides, I'm doing this to make up for the ride here."

"Alright then," she reached around her side and undid the knot on her left breast. I grabbed the towel and unwrapped my sister. I admired her firm, pale white ass before I began rubbing her back. We watch the movie as I gave her a through massage for another half hour. She was really engrossed in it when I switched to her leg that she didn't even notice when I spread them. I worked her calf's as I admired her pussy right in front of me. It was pink and looked so good. My dick became erect, but she didn't see it. I decided now was the time.

I removed my pants and slid my dick right up to her vagina, but didn't touch it. I had already spread her legs at 30 degree angle, so all I had to do was put my hands on each side of her. She didn't notice as she watched the movie. Once I was in the perfect position, I said a prayer, then thrust forwards as hard as I could.

Her pussy was still a little wet from the shower and Oh so warm. I got six inches in as she shot her back up and turned her head wide eyed to face me.

"What..." was all she could say before I pulled out and shoved myself back in. She bit her lip and closed her eyes and I thrust more and more of myself into her. I was fucking my sister. I kept a slow, continuous thrusting motion, each time sinking eight inches into my sisters warm pussy. She began to moan and put her hand on the back of my head. I groaned with each wonderful thrust going faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK" she said as she came. I was getting close myself, so leaned forward and said,

"I love you sis."

"I love you to bro," we kissed and I stuck my tongue in her mouth as I came deep inside her pussy. She quickly filled up and the head of my cock popped out and slid up in between her ass cheeks which I covered with more cum, spurting onto her back.

We lay there panting for a while, then she said, "Oh crap, I'm not on the pill." She looked at me with a worried expression, and that's when I knew I was going to do what I did to mon, to her.

"Don't worry, the pills I'm on cause infertility, just ask mom. But if your worried," all went over to mom's bag and pulled out some of her pills, "You can take these for a while." I gave two pills and she swallowed them without asking.

By the end of that summer they were both showing signs of being pregnant.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds