A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 33

They both took off their tops and glanced at me with sexy little embarrassed smiles.

"What do you think Steve?" Becka asked. "Not bad huh?"

"I'll say," I said, and I picked up my damp towel and put it over my crotch to hide my growing boner. The girls giggled.

We weren't on a topless beach, and when the roving beach patrols came around they made girls cover up, but for the time being we were surrounded by a few other brave girls, soaking the hot sun into their lovely breasts. It was Spring Break after all — some public debauchery was to be expected.

"God this feels good," Megan said to no one in particular as she lay on her back in the hot sun. "I've never been naked in public before."

"Half naked Meg," Becka said. "Feel free to go all the way if you want."

"I'd probably get arrested," Megan said. "That wouldn't go over well with my dad."

She tipped her head to the side to see if anybody was noticing them, and you could almost see the head rush hit her as she realized lots of boys were looking our way. She quickly looked up at the blue sky again as her face, neck and chest flushed pink and her nipples hardened.

"Steve, you wanna lotion us?" Becka asked a few minutes later.

I looked around and saw a young guy squirting lotion on a topless girl, so I wouldn't be doing anything that wasn't already being done. My hard-on was under control, at least for now, so I grabbed the lotion bottle and started on Becka's legs. When I finished them I straddled her and squirted a stream onto her belly.

"Why'd you do it there lover? You know I like it in my mouth," she said with a wink.

"Now Becka, what would your mother say if she heard you say something so naughty?" Megan asked.

"She'd say 'I like it in my mouth too', right Steve?" Becka said. "I guess now's as good a time as any to tell you guys — Steve has sex with my mom, and my sister and my friends, and a bunch of my mom's friends too."

"What the fuck?" Hanna said, shocked and mouth agape.

"You're kinda makin' me sound like a big old slut Becka," I said, rubbing the lotion up her sides and onto her tits.

"You have sex with her mom and her sister?" Megan asked, not believing what she was hearing.

"Well, yeah," I said, gently massaging Becka's tits as she smiled up at me, knowing I was on the hot seat. "But it's not really as crazy as it sounds. It all happened sorta naturally, and we're all very open about it, and it works. We're all happy, right Becka?"

"Very happy," she moaned, enjoying her public tit massage.

"It sure sounds crazy to me," Megan said. "What do you mean by 'it all happened naturally'?"

"Shall I tell them the whole story?" I asked Becka.

"Why not. It's fun," she said, and she rolled over so I could do her back.

"About two years ago, I gave up my construction job and started a handyman business," I said to the girls as I straddled Becka's thighs and squirted lotion on her back. "One thing led to another and some of the women I work for became lovers."

"Oh my God it's a porn movie come to life," Hanna said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I guess it sorta is," I said. "They're not just lovers though — they're all wonderful friends too, and almost all of them are friends with each other now too. It's a fantastic group of women — really awesome people. So anyway, one thing led to another as they met each other, and some, like, group sex stuff started happening."

"Whoa!" Megan said, up on her elbows and hanging on every word.

"Yeah, wild right?" I said. "I mean I had never done anything like that before. Never had more than one girlfriend at a time before. So it was a whole new world for me. This is just two years ago — it still seams crazy and new to me sometimes."

"So how'd you meet Becka?" Hanna asked, up on her elbows too.

"I made a mistake," I said. "But in hindsight I'm glad I did, although I would have met her anyway. One of my dearest handyman customers, slash friend, slash lover, who I was actually in love with, gave me an old fishing camp on the river near home. I fixed it up and had a big housewarming party, which turned into an orgy, and Becka and her sister, who live next door, sat in the woods and watched my friends fuck their brains out."

"Becka!" Megan exclaimed.

"Now you're makin' me sound like a big old slut," Becka laughed.

"It's nothing I wouldn't have done myself if I was in her shoes," I said. "Probably you girls too right?"

"Yeah," they both said in unison and giggled.

"So Becka's mom came home, saw what was going on, caught 'em in the woods watching, and got pretty pissed at me. She and I hadn't met yet, so she thought I was like the Devil himself or something."

I slapped Becka on the ass and climbed off of her.

"Who's next?" I said, holding up the lotion bottle.

"Me?" Megan said a little nervously.

"Front or back?" I asked.

"Front," she said, glancing at Becka.

I started on her legs, which were slightly big, but muscular.

"Are you an athlete?" I asked

"Megan's on the cross-country team," Becka said.

"Nice. Your legs are beautiful. You wrap those around a guy, he's not gettin' away. Not that he'd want to," I said with a wink.

She blushed a little, and her nipples hardened. She glanced down at them nervously, and blushed even more. A vicious cycle.

"So what happened after your orgy party?" Hanna asked

"I met with Becka's mom to apologize," I said, working my way up to Megan's thighs.

"He had sex with her, like three hours later," Becka said, laughing. "I swear he's got some magical powers over women."

"She's laughing now, but at the time she and her sister weren't happy with me at all — a crazy sex maniac gettin' cozy with their mom."

"Yeah, we were kinda freaked out by it before we got to know him," Becka said.

I was right up at the top of Megan's legs, massaging lotion into her inner thighs. She spread her legs ever so slightly and was breathing hard.

"So I get a nice casual 'friends with benefits' relationship going with Becka's mom, who's a sweetheart by the way, and a few weeks later I catch Becka and her sister and two friends of theirs snooping around my place, telling their friends all the details about the orgy. I invite them in for a beer, their horny friend agrees, one thing leads to another and the five of us have sex that night."

"There's an awful lot of 'one thing leads to another' in your life Steve," Hanna said.

"I know! And it all seems to lead to sex for some reason. Don't ask me why," I said.

"It's magical powers I tell ya," Becka laughed.

I finished with Megan's legs, straddled her upper thighs, and squirted lotion on her belly.

"Megan, do you like it in the mouth, or is the belly shot good for you?" Becka asked, upping the sexual tension a notch just as my hands touched her.

Megan giggled nervously but didn't answer. Her eyes caught mine and we connected for a brief moment, and then they flashed away, landing on my hands as they inched toward her bare tits.

"So, sex with four girls?" Hanna said. "Are you makin' this stuff up?"

"I was there Han," Becka said. "It was as real as real can be."

"Okay, so you have sex with all of them, and mom and all the others," Hanna said. "Why don't you pick one and have a real girlfriend."

"That's the million dollar question," I said.

"Because he's got magic hands," Megan said, and then she moaned as her soft, oozy tits were swallowed up in my big hands.

Some kind of chemical reaction happens when a man touches unfamiliar tits for the first time — his cock gets hard, fast. Mine happened to be folded under me, and hardened right against Megan's bikini covered pussy. I couldn't help myself and involuntarily ground against her, causing us both to moan quietly.

"Get a room you guys," Becka said with a little laugh.

"You better roll over sweetheart," I said to Megan.

"I've heard people say it's hot at the beach before, but this takes the cake," Megan said as I got off her and she rolled over. I straddled her thighs again, hoping my erection would go down before I had to get off her to finish her legs. I squirted lotion on her back and continued.

"So anyway, that's pretty much the story," I said. "I've got lot's of lovers who are all dear friends is what it boils down to. We all have fun, and life's better for all of us because of it all. I guess that's why it continues on the way it does. Becka's special though, in case your wondering. She's not just 'one of the girls.'"

"Awe! You're special too my love," Becka said as she got up and embraced me from behind. "Oh, you're burning," she said, feeling my back. "We've gotta lotion you up too, right girls?"

"How in the world do you keep all those women satisfied," Hanna asked, still a bit bewildered by the story.

"They do a lot of that themselves," I said. "I mean they're all bi-sexual, and they've all become friends, and have their own parties and stuff, with some other guys."

"Wow," Hanna said quietly. "How about you Beck, are you bi?"

I wasn't 'till I met Steve, but yeah," Becka said. "Does that shock you?"

"No," Hanna said. "I am too, I just never though you were."

"What the fuck you guys!" Megan said. "Suddenly I feel like the prude."

I got off her and did a quick lotion job on her legs.

"Nobody with her tits out on a public beach is a prude honey," Becka said. "We'll work on the bi thing later."

Megan gave Becka an 'I don't know about that' look, and Becka just smiled.

"Next," I said, patting Megan's bottom and looking at Hanna. "Front or back sweetheart?"

"Front!," she said emphatically, with a smile.

I gave her the leg job, admiring their length and sinewy muscles.

"Another athlete?" I asked.

"High jump," she said proudly.

"Cool," I said. "You guys must have lot's of stamina for your lovers."

"Our lovers!" she said. "That's a laugh, huh Megan?"

"Our school's full of dorks," Megan said. "All the guys are engineering majors. They'd rather design a three-dimensional girl inside their computers that have a real one."

"Hey, I was a dork once," I said. "Give 'em a chance, they might surprise you."

I finished Hanna's legs with my hands right up against her hot crotch. The heat pouring out of that girl was amazing, and she moaned more than a little at my touch. I repositioned and straddled her as I had done the others, and the look in her eyes was enough to trigger my hard-on this time.

"Oh boy! I'm startin' to get the picture," she said quietly, her nostrils flaring a little, as she felt me harden against her steaming hot pussy.

"Belly or mouth?" I said, and she exhaled hard, her nostrils flaring even more.

"Mouth," she said confidently.

"Nice!" I said. "First we'll lotion you up."

I got up on my knees, held the bottle in front of my crotch, groaned a few times and pretended to cum as I squirted it on her belly.

"Uh oh! He's gettin' into it now. Danger! Danger!" Becka said with a laugh.

I pushed my hard cock between my legs and lowered back down into pussy grinding position. When I put my hands on Hanna's belly to start the lotion massage her back arched up and goosebumps covered her body. My hands slid quickly up to her small tits and hard nipples to try and maintain her arousal, and with just a few small grinds of my hard cock she was flying.

"Oh fuck!" she said quietly under her breath as her body started to quake. Her tits were incredibly sensitive, and the pressure on her pussy must have been just right, because she went easily over the top into a beautiful orgasm, her back arched high and her body trembling. It was quiet but powerful. "Oh-h-h Fuc-k-k-k!" she said in a stuttering whisper as it swept through her.

"Didn't I tell ya about his magical powers?" Becka said as she watched her friend try to regain her composure.

Hanna looked embarrassed to have let herself go like that with people watching.

"That was beautiful sweetheart," I said to her. "You know, a woman's orgasm is the most beautiful thing the world has to offer. You've given us a beautiful gift."

She quickly put her bikini top on and didn't make eye contact with anyone but Becka.

"Let me do your back honey, so you don't burn," I said.

"You put those hands on me again I might never give you back to Becka," she said with a shy smile, and she stretched out on her stomach to let me go to work.

I straddled her thighs again and massaged her lean, muscular back, and she relaxed back into her old self.

"Fucked in a men's room, and a wild orgasm on the beach. I'd say it's goin' good so far, huh Hanna?" Becka said, and they all laughed.

"If this is what Spring Break's all about, I'll be back," Hanna said, and they all laughed again.

I felt a squirt of lotion on my shoulders, and Becka and Megan started to rub it into me as I continued with Hanna's back.

"On the ground big boy, we need to do your front," Becka said as I finished with Hanna.

I flopped down on the blanket, thankful that my hard-on was mostly gone. There was still a plenty big bulge though, flat on my back as I was. I closed my eyes and let them go to work, and soon I felt six hands on me rubbing in the slippery sauce, and their giggling made me smile.

"What's that smile for mister? I suppose you want a happy ending," Becka said, sliding her hand up the leg of my shorts and squeezing my swelling meat.

"Oh no you don't!" I said. "Not here in front of everybody."

"What's the matter?" Hanna asked. "I thought orgasms were so beautiful."

"Women's orgasms are beautiful." I said. "Men's just make them look like they're constipated." The three of them giggled hysterically.

"How 'bout a happy ending in the water then mister?" Becka asked.

"You really think I might say no?" I laughed.

"Come on girls," Becka said

The three of them ran through the assembled throng to the water, Becka and Megan topless. I quickly followed, once again feeling goofy holding down my hard cock as I ran. They were already chest deep when I caught up with them.

"Suit off mister," Becka said, and when I took it off she held it for me again. "Hanna, you start him off, and Megan, you're the only one who hasn't had a nice orgasm today, so you get the honors."

"What honors?" Megan asked.

"When Hanna gets him nice and hard you climb on. He'll do the rest. Trust me, it's awesome."

"You want me to fuck your boyfriend?" she asked, her eyes huge.

"Don't you wanna?" Becka asked.

"Well, yeah, but . . ."

"Don't overthink," Becka said, and she kissed Megan.

Megan, having never kissed a girl before, pulled away. Becka touched her tits, which were just below the water, and Megan just looked at her. Becka moved in for another try at a kiss and Megan not only let her, she kissed back. Hard.

Hanna, in the meantime, had her hand on my cock. It had lost most of its erection when I entered the water, but her touch, and the laser beam intensity of her eyes locked on mine, had the blood flowing back there in a hurry.

"Whoa! Another piece of the puzzle understood. You're a big boy," she said with a surprised smile when she stroked it at its full size. "Meg, you're gonna like this," she said to her friend.

"More than I like this?" Megan said, obviously enjoying what Becka was doing to her pussy below the water. Her first foray into bi-sexuality was making her very happy. "Oh fuck!" she said quietly as her head tipped back and she closed her eyes.

"Why don't you warm him up Hanna," Becka said, and she kissed moaning Megan again.

Hanna needed no more encouragement. She was nearly as tall as me, and with the buoyancy of the salt water she easily pulled herself up on me with her arms around my neck. The fact that we had never even kissed made it even more intense when I entered her, her big eyes locked on mine. She tried to hold in a scream, but it forced it's way out as I plunged into her, the water lubricating things, allowing a massive penetration all at once which took her breath away.

The scream attracted attention, and we had an audience again, at a respectful distance, but watching. Boys and girls both, fascinated by the spectacle of Hanna fucking me, and Becka making Megan very happy.

As I found out on the beach, Hanna had hair-trigger orgasms, a wonderful thing for a woman, and for the man she's with. With my big cock plunging into her she was high as a kite in no time, and lost herself in a beautiful trembling way, whimpering and quietly screaming as she came three times in a row.

"Stop!" she said quietly in my ear when she could take no more, barely able to hang on to me. "Just hold me," she said, my cock deep inside her. I held her there, and we kissed for the first time, a sweet, soft kiss that nearly made me lose my balance.

"Did you leave anything for Meg?" Becka asked Hanna as she and Megan embraced us.

Hanna unlocked her legs from around my waist and I slipped out of her. Megan was primed and hot, and on me just a few seconds later, mimicking Hanna's position.

"Fuck me Steve," she said in a breathy voice close to my ear.

She kissed me hard as I slipped into her. She was shorter than Hanna, but bigger and more muscular, and her pussy felt more muscular too. It took a few hard thrusts to get fully into her tightness, but it was well worth the effort. The muscles inside her squeezed and contracted on me in a most wonderful way.

"Oh! God!" she said as I began a nice rhythmic swing of her lower body. She unhooked her legs from behind me and let the buoyancy of the water and my hands under her ass control the motion.

"Fuck!" she yelled, unable to control herself, and one of the boys watching at a distance yelled, "Yeah baby!"

She lost herself in animalistic grunts and groans, and finally came with an eye rolling spastic face that sent me over the top as well. Her pussy felt incredible, and I went off with powerful thrusts and my head thrown back, and a deep guttural grunt rose from my mouth toward the heavens. There was a smattering of whoops and hollers from the onlookers. "SPRING BREAAAAKKK!!" one of them yelled.

"God I love your cock," she said in my ear, breathless and limp in my arms. "I've never felt anything like that before."

"You're a beautiful, sexy woman Meg," I said, and she kissed me passionately.

Becka and Hanna were kissing, but stopped when Meg and I were through. I noticed Hanna's bikini top was in Becka's hand along with my suit.

"I really need something to eat you guys," Becka said.

Megan slipped off my softening cock and I put my swim suit back on. The four of us walked back to our blanket, the three girls looking radiant with sparkling water dripping of their topless bodies.

"If you'd told me a week ago I'd be walking topless through a crowd of people I'd have said you were crazy," Megan said, looking quite confident in her near nudity.

The girls put their tops on to a chorus of boo's from a nearby group of boys, and we walked to a food truck on the street and pigged out on burgers and fries.

"Sex makes me so fuckin' hungry," Becka said. "I thought I was gonna faint."

Walking back to the beach I lagged behind so I could get a good look at the three of them. "Enjoying the view?" Hanna asked, smiling back at me over her shoulder, and she mooned me right there on the sidewalk with cars passing by. We spent the rest of the afternoon tanning our flesh in the hot Florida sun, enjoying the craziness of a crowded beach during Spring Break.

"Can we invite them back to the boat tonight?" Becka asked. She and I were enjoying some alone time on the blanket while Hanna and Megan played in the ocean. "I loved getting sexy with them. I'd like to take that even farther before we get back to school."

"Hmm, let's see. One girl sucking my cock or three? Which do I want?" I said sarcastically.

"You scumbag!" she laughed, rolling on top of me and pinning my arms down. "What am I gonna do with you . . ."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds