A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 33

Her laugh melted into a passionate kiss, and my cock sprang to life between her legs.

"God I wanna fuck you so bad," she said. "But I better take it easy on you — you're gonna have a workout tonight. Can we go out to dinner somewhere nice? We all brought clothes."

"Sure sweetie, whatever you want," I said.

After a little while Hanna and Megan came back soaking wet after their swim.

"Did you guys hook up or are you single tonight?" Becka asked them.

"Single so far," Hanna said as she dried her hair with a towel. "There was a couple guys down there, but they're dumb as a box o' rocks."

"Good," Becka said. "You want to go out to dinner with us and spend the night on the boat?"

"You want us to?" Megan asked, clearly interested.

"Yeah, we'd love it," Becka said. "If you guys don't mind missing another night out in the trenches."

"Count us in," Hanna said, looking like she was already picturing what the night would bring.

"You guys walked here right?" Becka asked.

"Yeah, the hotel's about three blocks from here," Hanna said.

"We're gonna get a cab back to the boat to get cleaned up and dressed," I said. "You want us to drop you off at your hotel and then pick you up at seven?"

"Perfect," Hanna said. "Are we dressing?"

"Dress to impress sweetheart," Becka said, "and bring an overnight bag for tomorrow."

———————

Our cab rolled up in front of the hotel promptly at seven, and Hanna and Megan walked out looking hotter than anyone should have any right to. The last vestiges of 'girl next door' were obliterated as they strutted down the front sidewalk under the bright yellow hotel canopy. Little cocktail dresses, high heels, makeup and fluffed hair had them turning heads all the way down. Becka jumped out of the cab excitedly to greet them, and they exchanged hugs.

"All for you?" the cab driver said when he realized they were who we were picking up.

"I'm a lucky man," I said. He just shook his head.

Of course Becka knocked my socks off with her little dress too. She wouldn't let me watch when she put it on, and said, 'You'll like what's underneath' when she came out to model it for me.

The manager of the marina had told me about a hip new restaurant, and we ate some of the best seafood and most sinful deserts I've ever tasted. With my wallet four-hundred dollars lighter, we caught a cab back to the boat.

My little dinghy only holds two people safely, but it was a short, easy row ferrying them all out to the good ship Connie. Megan had a little overnight bag with her — "two toothbrushes, two t-shirts, two pairs of shorts, and four flip-flops . . . college girls uniforms," she said with a smile. Watching them climb up onto the boat in their tight little dresses was fun, and lot's of wine induced giggling ensued.

By the time they were all aboard and I got the dinghy and a few other things secured for the night, Becka had shown the girls around.

"This is the most awesome boat ever," Megan said. "I can't believe you live on it and just travel around. How cool is that."

"It's pretty cool," I said.

"You guys! Come with me!" a giddy Becka said to her friends.

They went down into the forward cabin and closed the hatch doors to keep me out. I cracked open a beer I probably didn't need after all the dinner wine, and sat on the back deck enjoying the quiet. All the neighboring boats were still closed up and it was very peaceful. The silence was broken by the sound of the hatch opening and giggling girls approaching. I nearly choked on my beer when I saw them — a Victoria's Secret catalog come to life. It was one of the sexiest, skimpiest, laciest displays I've ever seen — Megan in a bright red lace bra and panties, Hanna in an almost totally transparent black teddy, and last but not least, my Becka all in white, wearing a little bustier thing that pushed up her bare tits, a garter belt, stockings, and no panties. Yikes.

"Holy shit!" I said as they arrived on the back deck trying to stifle their giggles. "I guess there was more in that overnight bag than you said. Not a whole lot more though . . . Fuck!"

"Yes please," Becka giggled. "You guys too?"

"Yes please," they said in unison.

Megan and Hanna giggled too. They were obviously feeling much freer with themselves after the afternoon's fun and the good wine at dinner.

"Shall we get this party started?" Becka said.

Hanna walked in front of Becka and kissed her as Megan and I watched. We were only lit up by the lights of all those Marina facing windows on the big apartment building, but it was enough to see clearly, and I'm sure anyone on those balconies could see us if they cared to.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I met you," Hanna said as she slowly crouched, her tongue leaving a glistening trail down Becka's belly all the way to her bare pussy.

"Oh shit!" Becka said quietly as Hanna reached her target and flicked her tongue across Becka's sensitive clit.

Megan looked a little more nervous than she had been a few moments earlier. Her first bi-sexual experience had been in the water at the beach, and I'm sure she knew things would be ramping up big time on the boat that night. I caught her eye and extended my hand. She smiled a lovely smile and came to me. I was sitting on a deck box, leaning against the wheelhouse, still in my dinner clothes. She straddled me and exhaled sharply when she felt the bulge of my mostly hard cock against the thin lace of her panties. Her muscular, athletic body looked fantastic adorned with the lace she was wearing, and the red color almost glowed in the dark. Our mouths joined together in a wonderfully hot kiss as my hands explored her body.

"Fuck Hanna," Becka said, almost whimpering. "Why didn't you tell me sooner you were so good at this?"

I could tell from experience Becka was going to cum hard, and a few minutes later she did, staggering back a few steps to the deck railing to support her self as Hanna, never missing a beat, gave her a monster orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!!" Becka yelped. Hanna had her hands on Becka's ass, clutching her tight to her face, and she didn't let up.

"Oh Jesus!" Becka said quietly, barely able to form words as almost every muscle in her body went spastic.

Hanna finally slowed the assault, and Becka regained a little of what was left of her sanity.

"Shit!" she said, nearly hyperventilating.

"I guess we're off and running again," Megan said in a breathy voice in my ear.

She dismounted me, moving like a well-toned cat, and quickly had my pants open.

"Wow," she said quietly, seeing my rock hard cock in her small hand for the first time.

She glanced at Becka, who was busy kissing Hanna, and then slowly took me into her mouth. She was smiling when she did it, a sexy little curled up at the corners kind of smile, with little dimples. A super cute face, and the smile stayed, even as I filled her mouth full. She looked up at me, and her eyes were smiling too.

"Oh that's nice baby," I said quietly as her warm mouth massaged my throbbing pole.

"So you had your first three way last night, huh baby?" I said between moans.

"Mmm Hmm," she moaned wordlessly with her mouth full of cock.

"Are you ready for a four way with a big cock and two sexy girls?"

"Mmm Hmm," she moaned louder, looking up at me with a fire starting to burn in her eyes.

"We're gonna make you cum harder than you ever have in your life. Over . . . and over . . . and over again. Is that what you want baby?"

She gave up trying to communicate and just moaned deeply, eyes locked on mine, bobbing up and down on my pole with increasing intensity.

"Oh Fuck yeah!" I said, and a few seconds later I shot a hot stream in her mouth, pulsing and throbbing, and then another, and then another, filling her mouth with my hot seed.

While I was in the middle of cumming, Becka's hand went into the back of Megan's panties.

"Over . . . and over . . . and over again," she said to Megan. "Is that what you want Meg?"

Megan grunted when she felt Becka, and she struggled to finish me off.

"Fuck!" she said after almost choking on the mouthful I gave her.

I don't know what Becka was doing down there, but Meg came quickly, and her curled up smile was obliterated by an orgasmic face that looked like the definition of ecstasy. I could tell from Becka's face that she was on a mission . . . a mission to take her less experienced friend to new places, and I was eager to help her. Last night's three-way had just been an appetizer for Megan. Tonight would thoroughly blow her mind.

"We better go down below before someone calls the cops," I said.

"Awe, I like it out here in the moonlight," Becka pouted.

"Sorry sweetie, there's laws against this kind of thing you know."

I zipped up my pants, took Hanna's hand and led her along the side deck to the forward companionway. Becka and Meg followed, hand-in-hand. Down below the light was harsh and white, from low-voltage LED's, so I lit the two oil lamps mounted on gimbals between the round port-lights, and turned off the harsh electric units. The space glowed with soft warmth, and the stage was set for a wonderful night.

"I hope you girls don't mind it being a little warm in here," I said. "I'm gonna close up the ports and hatches because . . . what's the name of that movie? It might get loud."

"Don't want the neighbors to come over and join us?" Becka asked.

"Nope. I'm selfish tonight," I said. "You guys are all mine."

"First Megan's all mine," Becka said, and she kissed her sexually blossoming friend. The two of them melted onto the bed.

Hanna looked at me. She looked amazing — tall and lithe, her see-through black teddy bathed in the dim yellow light of the oil lamps, her small perky tits standing at attention with pointy nipples. I unbuttoned my shirt and she came to me and unzipped my pants. I was naked a moment later, standing before her. She ran her hands up my sides and onto my chest.

"Before today I'd never been fucked by a real man before. Just boys," she said in a breathy voice as one of her hands went back down my side and onto my nearly hard cock. "Oh yeah," she whispered near my ear as it became fully erect in her hand. "A real man."

I lowered her to the bed next to her friends. Becka and Megan were in a sixty-nine, with Meg on top, learning for the first time about a female vagina that wasn't her own. From the noises they were both making I could tell Meg was a fast learner.

I unsnapped the crotch of Hanna's teddy, and pressed my hungry mouth to her pussy. Just as at the beach, the heat pouring out of her was astonishing — like she had a blast furnace inside her at full boil. Something to do with the high metabolism of her thin, athletic body? Whatever it was, it was wild.

"Fuck me Steve," she said. "I can't wait any more."

The height of the bed, because of the slope of the sides of the hull up in the bow, was perfect for a standing man to fuck a reclining woman. I lifted her legs and pressed my way into her burning fire. She grunted and moaned as I slowly fucked my way in, and when I was balls deep two words burst forth from her sexy mouth.

"Oh yeah!"

We were off and running, and with Becka and Megan slowly closing in on orgasmic bliss I fucked Hanna hard. As I found out at the beach, she was an easy cummer, and she flew into the stratosphere with little effort. After cumming beautifully in Megan's mouth I was able to 'keep on keepin on' as the old song says, and I gave it to her good and then picked her thin body up and deposited her on her knees. She crawled forward so I could get on the bed behind her, and I slipped into her with her looking back at me over her shoulder, her chest heaving and her eyes burning with desire. Once again I pummeled her.

"Oh Fuck!" I yelled as she screamed a cry of love, and she came even harder this time, the blast furnace inside her triggering a nuclear meltdown that left her spread-eagle on her stomach, gasping for breath.

"Come hear baby," Becka said.

She pulled me to her, and took my sticky cock into her mouth as Megan continued her enthusiastic assault on Becka's pussy. After she cleaned off all of Hanna's juices she guided me into Megan's sloppy wet pussy right above Becka's face. Becka was able to lick my balls as I slid in.

"Oh my God!" Megan said as she felt me enter.

I pressed easily into her wetness, and Becka wiggled forward so she could get her tongue on Meg's clit as I fucked her. Hanna's wits had come back to her, and she was up on hands and knees, first kissing the high-flying Meg and then playing with her pendulous tits as Becka and I took her into orbit. Meg screamed as the big one hit her, and then went silent, twisting and spasming, her upper body rising up with jerky movements as every fiber of her being was consumed by the orgasmic explosion. Becka's hand massaged my balls at the perfect time, and I came as hard as I ever have, long and hard, making Meg scream out again as she heard my guttural moan.

We went on like that for hours, deep into the night. After a rest and a midnight snack, Becka rummaged in her luggage and pulled out a strap-on cock-shaped vibrator.

"What'd you bring that for?" I laughed.

"For this," she said, gesturing to the girls and me.

"You knew this was gonna happen?" I asked.

"They didn't," she said, gesturing to the girls again, "but yeah, I had a pretty good idea we'd all end up here with you."

"They probably saw that thing at the airport when they x-rayed your bag," I said.

"They took it out and looked at it and made me check my bag," she laughed.

"Holy shit! Is that what they were doing?" Megan laughed.

My poor pecker was worn to a frazzle, but I still had a few of those old blue pills Johnny had at Penny's camp, and they kept me going. The girls took turns being fucked by the strap-on, buzzing away on it's highest setting, while they sucked on my cock. It got pretty wild and was all kinds of fun. College girls are awesome.

In the wee hours of the morning I made up the settees in the main cabin for Hanna and Megan, and we all slept like babies, our bodies sore and worn to the bone, our faces tired but smiling.

When I got up to make coffee late the next morning it was pretty sweet seeing naked girls everywhere I looked. Megan was still out cold, but Hanna saw me at the stove and got up.

"Mornin' lover," she said, embracing me from behind.

Her hand slid into the front of my boxer shorts and found my half hard 'morning wood.'

"How's my real man this morning," she said as she stroked me to full size.

She turned, bent over the dinette table and put one knee up on the seat, opening her beautiful pussy to me as she looked back over her shoulder with a wicked little smile. I dropped my boxers and entered her, and we fucked slowly and quietly as Megan slept.

"You've spoiled me for college boys you know," she said as she regained her composure after a nice quiet orgasm. "Guess I'll have to find a real man of my own when I get back to town."

———————

The next two days followed much the same pattern — the three of us spent our days at the beach followed by evenings exploring the city, and nights of great sex, which got less frenetic and more loving as we got to know each others bodies and souls. When it was time for them to go home I was very sad to see them go.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds