• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Happy Wife

As we kissed, he was moving his hips causing his throbbing member to slide up and down between my pussy lips. I tried moving my hips up to see if I could make it slip into my pussy, but he pulled his tongue and mouth away and moved down to my neck. My hips were moving up and down as he kissed my neck and moved down to my breasts. With his hands he squeezed my breasts together and buried his face between them. His fingers began playing with both of my nipples as he moved further down to my stomach and navel, kissing and licking all the time.

By the time he moved down to my pubic mound I was in ecstatic bliss, but I felt like I was about to explode when his tongue touched my clit for the first time. I could feel my pussy juices flowing out of me. As he sucked on my clit, I felt him slip 2 fingers inside my slippery folds and into my pussy hole. I began bucking like wild. As he began franticly fingering me and sucking my clit, I began moaning loudly, begging him not to stop. After several minutes of this immense pleasuring, I came really hard and I felt it squirt out of my pussy. He removed his fingers and spread apart my pussy lips, then slid his tongue into my pussy hole to lick up all my sweet and sour juices. I could feel his tongue probing deeply inside of me. Then he buried his face into my whole pussy to suck and lick the remaining juices.

He moved again up my body and we began to kiss open-mouthed. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and tasted my pussy. I closed my eyes as we kissed, reveling in my ecstasy. Suddenly, without breaking our kiss, I felt the tip of his dick slide in me effortlessly for the first time. My eyes opened wide as I felt my pussy stretched by his wide cock. Then I gave a little smile, closed my eyes, let out a little groan, and relaxed as he slid it in all the way home. He left it like that for a few seconds, throbbing, with his balls touching my pussy. My pussy muscles contracted around his cock as my pussy adjusted to his largeness. Then he slowly began pumping me.

He sat up, grabbing my ankles and lifted my legs in the air as he slowly worked his cock in and out of me. After a while he picked up the pace, and I threw my head back and let out a slow, long moan. This was more than I had ever experienced before, and after 5 minutes I came, but he was not even closely done. I began thrusting my hips up to meet his thrusts and we fell into a perfectly synchronized rhythm. I was getting more turned on because I could feel his large balls slapping against my butt cheeks as he began ramming his cock into me harder and faster. I came a second time.

After about 30 minutes of lovemaking, he began to grimace. I felt a huge force building up inside of him, then his cock stiffened up. By this time I was screaming and he let out a loud groan. I came at the same time as he exploded. I suddenly felt my insides filled with warmness as he filled me completely with his seed. He continued pumping for over a minute and I felt him still filling me with cum as he emptied into me. I contracted my pussy muscles to squeeze his now softening cock, coaxing his last remaining cum into me.

He then collapsed onto me, and we both lost consciousness. We awoke 15 minutes later and he pulled out of my cum-filled pussy. We kissed for awhile, then cleaned up. We talked for a little about how great sex was for each other, then he offered to take me home.

It was almost 4:00am when we pulled into my driveway. I could see that all the lights in the house were off. My husband never waited up for me. Justin walked me to the door. We talked about 10 minutes at the door and then he leaned to give me a goodbye kiss. We kissed for about a minute when our tongues once again found their way into each others mouth. He slipped his hand into my shirt and cupped my boob and I put my hand behind his head to hold him onto me.

We kissed and he rubbed my breast and nipple for a few more minutes before I broke the kiss.

"Justin, it is kinda dark inside the house. Can you come inside with me and make sure I get inside ok? We gotta be quiet, though, because the hubby and kids are sleeping."

I took out the keys and unlocked the door and we both entered. I turned on the lamp and set my purse down. Justin sat on the couch and I sat next to him and told him once again how hot he was and that I had a great time tonight and how I look forward to Friday nights from now on. I also told him how much of a real gentleman he was and how lucky I felt having sex with him.

We ended up kissing again and I laid down on the couch. I reached up and felt for his cock. It was again hard and ready to go. I unbuttoned my pants and slipped them off along with my thong. He slipped his pants down. I broke our kiss, grabbed his cock and aimed it to my pussy. For the second time tonight, it slid right into my pussy. We kept our mouths locked together to muffle our moans. I couldn't believe I was fucking Justin in my own living room with my husband and kids asleep upstairs. It turned me on that I was being so daring.

This time he was quicker about it. I had one leg over the headrest of the couch and the other spread out as far as possible on the floor. He began plowing hard into me. There was no noise in the house except the sound of his balls slapping against my butt and pussy. My cries were muffled by his mouth and I squeezed my eyes shut. Fifteen minutes later he shot a second huge load of cum deep inside of me. I let out a satisfied moan and smiled in pleasure. His cum felt so good as I felt it spread throughout my uterus. I knew that if I weren't on birth control, I would have gotten pregnant by Justin tonight. It felt like he shot double the normal load of his sweet cum inside of me.

Once again we dozed off in each others embrace, with his cock still deeply embedded in me. After 30 minutes we woke up. He slowly pulled his dick out of me, got dressed, and I walked him to the door. We kissed for a few minutes before we said goodnight.

The clock said 5:30am, and as I walked up the stairs to the bedroom, I realized how exhausted I was after a night of clubbing and sex. I climbed into the bed next to my husband, my pussy completely cum filled and soaked. I kissed my sleeping husband and whispered that I love him and that I made it home ok. Then I was lights out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I awoke the next day at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and went downstairs after I showered and freshened up. My husband and kids were all downstairs. I kissed them all good morning as we went about our normal weekend routine.

My husband asked me what time I got to bed last night and I told him. "Wow, you must have had a great time last night." "Yea, I had a real great time, sorry I got in so late."

He knew the group I hang out with, since I tell him everything. "So who gave you a ride home." "Justin did," I replied.

"Ah, I see. You know, Ash, you promised me details." "Yes, I did, didn't I," I smiled, "but I think we should wait till tonight, when the girls are asleep."

In bed that night, I relayed everything that happened that night from when I left to when I got to bed, giving every small detail, like he asked. My husband was extremely turned on by what I did last night, and afterwards, mounted me and fucked me really good and hard.

Throughout the next several weeks, I went out every Friday night and each time I would get laid by Justin and sometimes in the middle of the week Justin and I would go to his place and fuck on our lunch break or I would tell my husband that I had to "work" late doing reports at Justin's place, even though my husband knew that Justin and I worked in separate departments and we never had work required by both of us. My husband didn't mind, he truly wanted me to have fun and be happy, plus he was turned on by me fucking other men. I would always tell him the details of what I did and we would end up have hot, great sex. It also got me extremely horny knowing that he didn't mind me fucking other men. I was actually getting rewarded with great sex from my husband by having great sex with other men. I felt lucky that I had a wonderful husband and a great life.

I had been working at the accounting firm for about 5 months. My 27th birthday was on a Friday, so I told Sandy and Justin that I would not be able to make it that Friday. I said I was sure my husband was planning something special. He hadn't said anything to me, but I was guessing it would be a surprise. They understood and said that maybe they can make the following Friday a special birthday one for me.

By the end of work on Friday, I still hadn't heard anything from my husband and I was beginning to get angry at him, thinking he might have forgotten. I was about to look for Sandy, Justin or one of the others to tell them that I would go out with them after all, but they apparently had all already left for home.

I got home, a little depressed and angry. I opened the front door, and to my shock, the entire living room was full of people. They all yelled "Happy Birthday, Ashley!", at once. There were at least twenty people there, including my friends from work. The house was all fixed up with banners and streamers, with a mountain of gifts in one corner. The backyard was also geared for a party with our hot tub operational (finally), tiki torches, tables and chairs, and a fully stocked bamboo bar.

I ran up to my husband and hugged and kissed him. "I love you so much, honey", "I love you back, Ashley." Everyone then greeted me and wished me happy birthday. Justin came by and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at my husband, and he just was looking on and smiling.

I went upstairs, showered, and slipped into my bikini with shorts over my bottom. When I returned downstairs I was given a drink and I slipped into the hot tub next to my husband. "What did you do with the kids, honey?", "Oh, I dropped them off at your parents to stay the night. This is your night to relax and have fun." We kissed and mingled with all the guests.

At one point, later in the night, my husband, Justin, and I were in the hot tub talking, laughing and relaxing. Someone called my husband and he got out of the tub. As soon as he climbed out, my foot shot out and went up into Justin's shorts until I found his package, of which I had became well acquainted with over the weeks, and rubbed his cock and balls with my toes.

My husband then called me over and told me it was time to sing happy birthday, serve cake, and open my gifts. After that was all done I spent the rest of the night drinking mixed drinks and mingling with all our friends. We played several party games as well.

I was having a real good time, but I never spent much time with Justin, and whenever I would search him out he was always wandering amongst the crowd. If I got him alone to talk or flirt, someone would always come along and join in on the conversation. I was spending most of the night trying to come up with a plan to get him upstairs to my bedroom so we could make out a little, and maybe have a quickie, but I never seemed to get the opportunity.

Even though I was having one of the best birthday parties ever, it was kinda cutting into my usual routine. Normally, by now, I would be dancing and making out with Justin, and preparing myself for the awesome sex we would be having later in the night.

Around midnight, the party began to wind down and people began to leave. I began searching for Justin, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I asked Sandy where he was and she told me that she thought he had already left. I was mildly upset he didn't say bye or give me a kiss.

Finally, everyone had left, and my husband came over and gave me a big kiss. "Did you have a great time, baby?" "Yea, I had a wonderful time tonight, thank you. I love you so very much for this."

He detected the small amount of disappointment in my voice, though, and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, Ash, your best birthday gift is upstairs in the bedroom. Let's go upstairs and go to bed."

We went up to the bedroom and got undressed. We laid on the bed and began to make-out. He was kissing me and feeling me up. Then the door to the bathroom opened up and I turned and saw Justin coming towards the bed. I couldn't believe it. At first I thought I was imagining it. I looked at my husband. He smiled and kissed my neck. I smiled back as Justin got in the bed and began kissing my mouth.

The sensation I was feeling was indescribable as both Justin and my husband began kissing and feeling all over my body. My husband untied my bikini top and threw it aside as I laid down on my back. They both began kissing and sucking my boobs. I closed my eyes and gave into the sensation. I was still in surprised shock.

My husband went down and removed my bottom, while Justin came up and began kissing my mouth and neck, while he massaged my boobs. My husband spread my legs apart and began to eat and lick my pussy. "Oh, my god", I managed to gasp. After 15 minutes I came onto my husband's tongue and he licked up all my juices.

My husband stood up to take off his clothes at the same time as Justin. I sat up and helped Justin remove his clothes so I could free his cock, which my pussy was starving for. Seconds later I lay back on the bed and looked at two naked men with two cocks hard and ready for my pussy. I was so excited, and a little nervous, that I was about to be taken by two men at once.

I reached out and grabbed both of their dicks and pulled them onto the bed. Justin climbed next to me, while my husband threw my legs apart and climbed between them. They both began attacking my face and breasts with their hands, mouths, and tongues. I just laid back and let them do whatever they wanted. I felt a hand wander down to my pussy and begin rubbing my clit, while another hand played with my pussy lips and rubbed my pussy hole until eventually I felt some fingers slide into my awaiting hole.

I was panting like crazy as one mouth was kissing and tonguing my mouth. Another mouth was sucking, kissing, and licking both breasts and nipples. I was also having my clit rubbed while I was being fingered.

My husband positioned his legs over my face and I began sucking on his nuts, while Justin moved down to eat my pussy out. I alternated between sucking my husband's nuts and stroking his dick, and sucking on his shaft and groping his balls. After 20 minutes my husband laid on his back. I came from Justin's tongue lapping up into my hole.

I climbed onto my husband's lap and he pointed his cock straight up to my pussy. I slowly sat down on his cock and slid down until his whole dick was swallowed up by my pussy. He reached up and grabbed by tits while Justin came over to the side of me. I grabbed a hold of his cock as I started sliding up and down my husband's pole. I took Justin's prick into my mouth and began sucking hard onto it.

After 10 minutes my husband arched his back as I was bouncing hard and fast on him. He emptied all his cum from his balls into my pussy. I climbed off of him and got Justin to lay on his back. We got into a 69 position and I took his meat into my mouth to continue blowing him. He began cleaning up my cum soaked pussy with his tongue. My husband also came around and both of them were tonguing my cunt. After they had both licked and cleaned my pussy from my husband's cum, I squirted cum of my own for them to lick up.

I could feel Justin getting close to his bursting point, but I wanted his cum in my pussy, not in my mouth. So I took his cock from my mouth and climbed off of him. I then got on all fours and let him get behind me. I arched my back and stuck my ass up. As he started to enter me, he grabbed a hold of my hair, allowing his cock to go in as far as it possibly could.

He then drilled into me hard and mercilessly. I felt like I was going to pass out from all this intense lovemaking. A half hour later and after I came twice more, Justin yanked my hair and blew his load into me. I screamed out loud in ecstasy as I felt his warm cum spread all over inside my uterus. We all collapsed and fell asleep. My husband was next to me on his back with my arm draped over his chest. I fell on my stomach, with Justin laying on top of me. He had stoppered up my pussy by leaving his dick inside of me and keeping his cum from coming out.

The three of us slept like that naked on a thoroughly cum soaked bed until the morning. When we woke up, we showered and did an encore. I took on both of them again in a repeat of last night.

After Justin had left, I thanked my husband lovingly for that last birthday gift.

I was completely and totally satisfied and satiated sexually for awhile after that. Retelling this story has been a turn on for me, and I was glad to share it, not just for what happened, but as a loving tribute to the best husband in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds