A Heart Divided Ch. 02

"I...I think I'm OK with it. I mean, I really, really liked kissing you, and I hope there could be more down the road. Lynn is...she's taken herself out of the picture and there's nothing I can do about it. If she comes back at some point, then we have to have a different conversation, but for now, I'm OK with it from that angle."

"There are other angles?"

"Well, there's also the faculty-student dynamic. There's a pretty clear policy against anything even close to what we've done this past week of so. I could easily lose my job. So there's that angle to be concerned about. And then there's the age difference, which doesn't feel like as big a deal as I expected."

She turned her eyes up and moved her finger around, like she was doing math in her head. Then she said, "Yep, this definitely fails the creeper test."

"The what?"

"The creeper test. You know, the 'Gentleman's Rule'?" she said, making air quotes with her fingers and spilling a bit of chai on her shirt in the process.

I cocked my head and looked at her blankly.

"Take a guy's age, divide it by 2, add 7. That's the youngest age he's allowed to go for in a woman. Otherwise, he's a creep. You fail the creep test!"

I winced, realizing it wasn't even close. "But that doesn't take into account maturity. You're a much more mature 21 year old than most of your peers. And I've known a lot of your peers."

"Well thank you...I think."

"It's a compliment."

"So is this: I don't think you're a creep. I like you and I do hope there can be more for us down the road. I'll promise not to tell a soul about this, and we can take whatever precautions you think are necessary for you to keep your job. I'm not taking any more of your classes this year, and I think I can avoid them next year, too, if need be."

My heart skipped a little at the implication that this might be something that lasted into next year. Since Lynn had left, it had been hard to imagine life beyond the next few weeks. I just didn't know what would happen. But here was Gina, telling me plainly that she wanted to explore options for us to be together, and she was even thinking beyond a brief fling.

"I guess we'll need to keep thinking and talking about this, then," I said, stating the obvious.

"And keep smooching," she said with a mouth full of orange.

"Deal," I said, picking up our dirty dishes and giving her a peck on the forehead.

Gina stood up, too, and said, "But if you don't mind, I need to head home. I'd like to take a shower and change out of these clothes. If you plan to go jogging today, let me know and we'll meet on campus, OK?"

I stood over the sink a little dazed, picturing Gina in the shower. I apparently thought about it for too long, because I realized Gina was looking at me. I snapped back into reality and she narrowed her eyes. "You were imagining me in the shower, weren't you?" I blushed and stammered, much to Gina's amusement. "I'll have to watch what I say around you, Gareth. And you might need to add another mile to your routine for a while...to help with your problem."

I just shook my head silently and smiled. Gina kept me on my toes, that was for sure.

She got her purse and phone and slipped on her shoes and jacket. I walked her to the door, and she gave me a light kiss on the corner of my mouth. " See you later, Gareth," she said sweetly.

*******

The next few weeks followed a regular pattern, even after classes resumed. We jogged together a couple times a week- not planned, just meeting whenever our paths crossed. We met to talk once or twice a week, either at a coffee place outside of town or else in my office, where she could pose as a student asking questions of the enlightened professor. And we would go out on a date about once a week- always to somewhere out of town. I had a strict and tough-to-follow rule against any PDA, even on dates. It would be easier to explain being spotted in public if we weren't touching.

After dates we would go back to my place (always my place, not wanting to chance running into her roommates or other students in her apartment complex that might recognize me), and there we would make up for all the PDA we hadn't been allowed to experience that night. For weeks, that was limited to making out and eventually some heavy petting.

The first time her hand went under my shirt and onto my side, I jumped, almost like I'd been shocked. Gina paused and looked at me. It had just been a long time since I had felt someone touch me like that, and it had been over a decade since anyone other than Lynn had done so. But once that bridge was crossed, our hands roamed freely under our shirts and eventually under our pants.

As we were becoming more physically intimate, we were also becoming much closer emotionally. We talked about how a relationship was so much about the joy of being wanted, and we shared stories (well, in my case, the story of my past year with Lynn) of how we felt unwanted and objectified by others. She started to open up about her family, though I'd wager she held some things back. She told me that her parents were emotionally distant and that it had driven her to recklessness as a teenager. I talked about my insecurities around women and how I was always surprised when they showed interest in me. Gina found that particularly humorous.

"Are you serious? You don't know?" We were on my couch, having finished a movie and a dinner I had made for us. It was the end of January and we had been seeing each other all month.

"Don't know what?"

"You really don't know how sexy you are?"

I thought she was teasing me. "Well, maybe you're a little biased, Gina. I don't..."

"Have you ever noticed that your classes are the fullest art classes out there?"

"Yeah, but I'm an easy grader, and I thought..."

"Have you noticed that most of your students are girls...and some very hopeful gay guys?"

I stared at her open-mouthed, unprepared for what she was implying.

She crawled across the couch like a cat, waving her ass back and forth, never breaking eye contact.

"You really don't know that girls stay up late the night before registration just to try to get into your class? You don't notice how they stare at you, how they try to find reasons to meet you during office hours instead of being shoved off on a TA?" She had crawled all the way over to me and was now speaking with her mouth right up against my ear. I was speechless, and incredibly turned on.

"You think so many girls are so into Impressionism or the Renaissance that they'd take it as an elective? What they're really into is staring into these deep, dark eyes, and watching this lean, tight body move around the room. They're into listening to your smooth voice tell them secrets of love and lust and beauty through the ages." She had begun kissing along my neck as she talked. I shivered as she ran her hand under my shirt.

"They want to know what passion drives you, what secret agony lies beneath the surface. You're such a mystery to them, and it drives them wild."

Gina was on my lap at this point, holding my shirt by its collar. She backed up and looked me in the eyes again and said, "You know, professor, it's probably a good thing that you're so oblivious. Because almost every girl in every one of your classrooms would love...to do...this."

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for the kiss I expected. But Gina instead slid off my lap and onto the floor between my legs. Unzipping my pants, she tugged on the waist. Almost in a daze, I lifted up my hips to enable Gina to pull my pants down a bit- just to my thighs, leaving my briefs in place. I gasped when she reached through the front of my briefs and pulled my cock out. As soon as she had knelt in front of me, I had gotten hard, so it took her a moment to maneuver my shaft through the fabric and into the open air.

Gina started slowly moving her hand up and down my member, licking her lips as she did so. After a few strokes, she put her lips around my crown. She stopped her pumping motion and just teased my tip with her tongue and teeth, never letting my head out of her mouth. After a minute of that kind of teasing, she suddenly moved her mouth down and took me almost all the way in before pulling all the way back up and holding the head between her lips again.

Lynn and I had often enjoyed oral sex, but with Lynn it was pretty straightforward. The penis went in the mouth, the mouth went up and down, and when I was ready to finish, she either pulled off and stroked me until I came on her chest, or else she waited until I cooled off before taking me into her pussy.

Gina, however, showed me what an art a blowjob could be. She teased but then advanced. She showed me what she could do, then held back. She had me pounding my hand on the couch, in agony for the release I knew she wouldn't deny me. But the question was how and when she would bring me to orgasm. She was in total control of my pleasure, and she knew it. I couldn't help but be a little vocal in my appreciation.

"Ohhh, GOD, Gina, that's good. Ohhh, please, please keep doing that. That's so good."

After what had to be more than ten minutes of slow teasing, she finally started moving all the way up and down my shaft, taking me to the back of her throat. I knew I was thick but not long, which worked in my favor there. Gina was eventually able to move her hands off my shaft and onto my thighs as her mouth went steadily up and down.

After every few strokes, she would pause with just the head in her mouth and suck on it like a baby would a nipple. Then she would suddenly push back down. As my breathing quickened and my hand found its way to the back of her head, Gina moved her hands around to my butt cheeks. I groaned at the feeling of being held there.

She started to speed up, and I knew I wouldn't be long. I couldn't tell for sure what she did next, but I think she curled her lips around her teeth and then added some pressure by closing her mouth a little. It was new and exquisite. I kept a hand on the back of her head and moved the other one under her shirt, caressing her naked shoulder.

"Gina. Oooooohhhh God, I'm close. I'm close Gina..."

She responded with a simple squeeze of my ass. Don't tell me she planned to...

"I'm going to cum Gina...MMMmmmf...nnNG!"

I started to cum and Gina pulled up but not off. Her lips sealed around the middle of my shaft and one hand gripped the base, pumping out my release. I had never cum inside a woman's mouth before, and after that, I couldn't imagine a blow job ever ending in any other way. Gina held her mouth in place while I pulsed, her smooth hand encouraging my cock to continue releasing it load. When my spurts had finished, she slowly pulled off and looked up at my eyes. I was staring in disbelief, my chest heaving. Gina smiled and swallowed. I groaned in wonder.

"Gina, you are...you are amazing. I've never experienced anything like that before."

Tucking my softening member back into my briefs, and helping me get my pants back in place, Gina curled up next to me on the couch. "I'm glad you liked it. I started to get worked up thinking about all the girl talk I've heard about the sexy art professor. And it was so cute that you have no idea, and then to think that I have the chance to do what so many other girls would kill to do...I just felt like I couldn't pass up the chance."

"I'm speechless, Gina. Really- I don't know how to respond to any of that. Give me a couple minutes and I would love to do the same for you," I said, rubbing my hand over her jeans, between her legs.

"Not today, lover. It's a bad time of month for that."

"Awww...Can I do anything for you?"

"Well, you can rub my lower back and we can make out a little before I have to go. I need to work in the morning. But don't worry- the timing is really good."

"Good how?"

"Well, since I'm on my period right now, that means that on Valentine's Day, I'll be at the middle of my cycle," she leaned over and whispered in my ear, even though there was no one around to hear us, "which means I'll be extra...horny...and ready for anything."

I groaned and wrapped my arms around her, thanking my lucky stars for second chances.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds