A Heart Divided Ch. 05

Looking out the balcony at the beach, I saw the sun just beginning to set. "Let's take a walk," I suggested. Gina smiled and reached out a hand for me to help her up. We walked a mile down the beach and a mile back, returning as the stars started showing. Gina held my hand the whole time, and when we got close to the hotel, she sat down on the sand, pulling me with her.

She nestled in between my legs and leaned back into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and she put her hands on my arms. We stayed that way for a while, silent, gazing at the stars. While Gina's gaze was fixed just above the horizon, I preferred to watch the waves. Their cadence soothed me. They spoke to me of the refreshing and renewing of all things, of the inevitability of change, of forces both powerful and beautiful. I could have sat there for hours.

As it turned out, including our walk, we were out there for over three hours. At one point I noticed Gina was crying. I wished and hoped that she would tell me why, but I knew better than to ask. All I could do was continue to hold her and to gently kiss her cheek. Finally, as the night chill was becoming uncomfortable, Gina leaned back, eyes dry, and said, "Take me back to the room. I need you inside me."

We walked back and shed our clothes as soon as we were inside our room. I headed straight for the shower to rinse the sand off my legs. Gina followed me, and we were soon sand-free. Standing side-by-side in the shower, I took her in my arms and met her lips with mine. Gina closed her eyes and explored my mouth with her tongue. Having gone nearly two weeks without holding her like this, my cock was quickly at full attention. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up. I was glad for the walk-in shower, it made it easier to get her out of the shower and to the bed.

Once on the bed, I began kissing all over her body, as if making up for lost time. My lips began working their way down to her mound, but Gina gently guided my head back up towards her face and said, "Nuh-uh, not right now. I need you...inside...me."

"I believe I was promised a bikini when we did this," I mumbled into her neck.

"All complaints must be submitted in writing," she mumbled back. "Now shut up and put this inside me," she said, grabbing my cock almost uncomfortably tight.

"I've got condoms in my bag," I said in a strained voice.

"Check under the pillow," she whispered. I stretched my arm up to the pillows and sure enough found a condom packet ready to go.

"Ninja," I mumbled. Gina smiled and rubbed my chest as I sheathed my cock.

"How do you want..." I began, but Gina put her finger on my lips.

"You pick," she said. I smiled, thinking of things we hadn't tried. Climbing between her legs, I lined up my tip and started slowly working it into her folds. By now Gina was used to the often slow process of getting us joined; but sometimes, like that night, she was impatient. As I was slowly moving my hips in circles, stretching out her entrance, Gina was breathing heavy and doing her own wiggling- from anticipation. Having waited (she felt) long enough, she put her hands on my ass and thrust up towards me. I entered her fully, eliciting a loud grunt from her.

"Hold on a sec," she said in a slightly pained voice.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, but it's just. You know...whoo!"

"Well, I can't say I know from experience what you're feeling..."

"Smart ass," she said, her breasts rising and falling rapidly and she adjusted to the fullness. I was glad for the reprieve, having been worried that I wouldn't last long after 2 weeks without feeling her tightness around me.

"You know, Gina, I'm starting to think that stars are an aphrodisiac for you. I don't know what the story is there, but I'm picking up a direct correlation between star gazing and you rushing us to bed."

"You'll shut up if you know what's good for you," she said in all seriousness.

"Well, I know you're good for me, so I'll leave it at that. Let me know when you're ready to keep going," I said.

"You can start moving a little whenever," she assured me.

"We're not in position yet," I said, as I began kissing her breasts.

"Oh? Really? Well, I guess you can 'position' us."

My hand that had been on her hips, gently rubbing up and down her thigh, moved down and gripped the back of her knee. I pulled it slowly up and rested her ankle on my shoulder.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" she groaned playfully.

"You said my pick," I argued, doing the same thing to her other leg. "If it's too much, just let me know, but I haven't done this in a while."

Gina's eyes were wide and she was taking deep breaths. "You probably haven't done it in a long time because this position makes an average cock feel huge. It makes you feel...Oh, God that's full."

Gina's legs were flexible from running, but I couldn't fold her all the way. I was at about a 45 degree angle over her, and I was simply holding in place, ecstatic over the amazing tightness around my cock and how deep inside her I felt. I carefully rubbed the backs of Gina's thighs, which were pressed against my chest.

After taking a moment to enjoy the snug fit, I started making very shallow thrusts, not expecting to need much more than that to make me cum. I leaned back just a little and tried to get my thumb onto Gina's clit. I didn't know if this would work for her, but I owed her at least a valiant effort.

When I made contact with her clit, Gina's whole body jerked. Her eyes, which had been closed as she tried to regulate her breathing, suddenly opened and looked at me. "No?" I asked.

"That's...that's very sensitive right now," she explained. "Let me." Removing one hand from the backs of her thighs, she wormed it in between us and started rubbing around her clit. I tried some more shallow thrusts, but when I pushed in, it trapped her hand, so I pulled out enough to give her room to work. I kissed her calves, which were on either side of my face, and I rubbed up and down her legs, admiring the smoothness and tightness of them.

Gina face was tense with concentration and she was whimpering as she rubbed herself. She was trying to thrust her hips around, but the angle I held her in had her trapped. I could feel her legs pushing against my body involuntarily. After about 2 minutes of that, her whimpering turned into a louder moan, which then went totally silent. Gina's mouth was wide open and her eyes clenched shut. Her head bobbed forward a few times. After a few seconds of silence, she cried out her release and pulled her hand up, placing it on my chest.

Being in a position that made her walls already feel tighter around me, when her tunnel started clenching at my shaft, I was almost gone. While she was still cumming, I began thrusting. I loved how much deeper inside her I got from this position, and after only a dozen or so thrusts, I held in deep, my balls resting on her perfect ass. For a brief moment, nothing happened, but then my release came hard. I pulsed and pumped and thrust again. I felt her channel still contracting around me and I made noises that sounded more like pain than pleasure.

I wanted to keep pushing, even after I was done cumming. I wanted to hold deep and always be a part of Gina. I wanted our bodies to merge and to know that she would always be there. That moment tapped into a deep fear of abandonment that, I had been told, was probably a consequence of having been adopted as a baby. The latent, ever-present fear of being abandoned again found expression even in sex.

As the real world faded back into view, I willed myself to pull back and to get off Gina, who I'm sure was ready to stretch out. I didn't know what to say, looking at her stunned and flushed face, her eyes that were staring up and her chest that was still trying to get enough oxygen. I moved next to her to lie down for a moment, and she pulled me over to her, pushing my head to rest on her breast. I gladly rested myself on her natural pillows, and she ran fingers through my hair. At some point I must have pulled the condom off and tossed it in the direction of the wastebasket. But I have no other memory of that evening other than falling asleep in the most perfect place on earth- in Gina's arms.

*******

There was a lot of sex that week. And a lot of other things, too. We spent some time on the beach and at the pool, and Gina turned quite a few heads with her red bikini. True to her word, whenever Gina was in a bikini (which she almost always wore in our room), I had unfettered access to her pussy. I took advantage of that, sometimes teasing her with a little licking, sometimes a surprise fingering, and several times with a passionate fuck. I will never in my life forget the image of her spread out on the hotel bed in her bikini, her breasts still contained in her top, bouncing in time with my thrusts. Her hair spread out on the blanket, the sun hitting it just right so that it seemed radiant. It was like making love to a sexy angel in a devil-red bikini.

We went out on a fishing boat one morning, but neither of us really got into that. We enjoyed the boat ride, but the fishing wasn't something we enjoyed. We went on walks through the city, window shopping and picking up small gifts. We found a local artist painting beach scenes and each bought one of his original works. We ran along the beach, having figured out 5 miles to the best of our ability, so that we could keep up our training pace of 10 miles.

But most off all, we just enjoyed being a real couple and not worrying about anyone seeing us. My seminar was on the second day of the four day conference, and it went well. My publisher had sent a few cases of my books, most of which sold, to my delight.

On the last night of the symposium, there was a formal ball. I had remembered to tell Gina to bring some formal wear, and I enjoyed getting dressed together. It was not, of course, as fun as getting undressed together, but the very comfortable, casual feeling of preparing in the same room for an evening out had a marriage feel to it. I watched her put on her bra and panties, I saw her get into her beautiful blue gown, I saw the time she spent on her hair and make-up. Meanwhile I was shaving, combing, getting my tux on, trying to get my tie straight. OK, so it took me less than half the time, but I also looked less than a tenth as good as her in the end.

Before we went out, I pulled out the sapphire necklace I had been saving, and I placed it around her neck. She couldn't stop touching it and looking at it in the mirror. I worried she was going to undo all our preparations and take me to bed before we even got to the ball (not that I would have complained), but she composed herself and we made a brief appearance at the event.

We danced a few songs, though neither of us was very good at it. I didn't do well when it came to small talk, so these events just made me uncomfortable. I was exceedingly glad to have Gina with me, just to know I wouldn't end up standing alone for long. At one point, a much older gentleman asked Gina to dance. He had to be 50 years older than her, and his round, grandfatherly face was hard to refuse. She smiled graciously and accepted his offer. They danced a chaste, slower number as I watched.

While I was standing there, another older gentleman walked up to me and stood by my side.

"I enjoyed your seminar this week."

"Thank you," I said.

"I've enjoyed your books, too, and was glad to see you were here."

"I...appreciate that," I said, a bit awkwardly.

He introduced himself as the dean of a well-known art school out west. Then he said, "I'll be straight with you. I wasn't planning to be here- I mean...damn. Hotel Art? But when I saw your name had been added to the program, I booked my flight the next day. I've been following your writings, but I needed to know if you can teach."

"That's...very kind of you." I was running out of gracious platitudes.

"I wanted to hear you speak before I talked to you. Your seminar was good- I can tell you're an engaging professor, even if small talk isn't your thing."

Ironically, I shuffled my feet nervously at that comment.

"I'd like to talk to you about a position at my school. Here's my card- I think you'll be very interested in what I'm offering. But none of that right now- you have a beautiful lady to entertain. But do call me...soon."

"Thank you," I said again, as he walked away.

Gina was just walking back to me. She was smiling genuinely.

"Should I be jealous?" I asked her.

"He was sweet, really. I only had to remind him once to keep his hands above my waist."

"Scandalous!" I teased. Gina laughed and leaned into me. "He said he's a jeweler by trade and an art dealer by hobby. He gave me an on-the-spot appraisal of my necklace, but I think it was just an excuse to stare at my chest."

"And...?"

"And...if his appraisal is right, then you've got a fun night ahead of you," she said playfully. We had been there a little over two hours. I knew some folks would stay until the bitter end, another 2 hours later, but I suggested to Gina that we make our exit soon.

"Oh, just five more minutes to get a few more of these crab cake hors d'oeuvres."

I smiled and took her hand. "Take as much time as you want, love. Just as long as you're enjoying yourself." I think she heard me, but a tray of food was just passing and she was on tip-toes to see what was on it. We slowly worked out way to the door, but not before I was cornered by one of the event organizers, who thanked me profusely for coming, even on short notice. He tried to get me to commit to the next year's event, but Gina saved me by interrupting and saying that our reservation couldn't wait. She pulled me towards the door and we slipped out.

"Reservation?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, I have reserved space for two on our bed as soon as we can get there." I squeezed her hand as we stepped into the elevator. "It looked like you needed some help escaping."

"Yeah, he wanted me to commit to speaking at next year's symposium. He was so hopeful and a little desperate."

"Is it in Key West again?"

"I don't think so. Chicago, maybe?"

"Brrrrr...no thanks."

We got into the room and took turns in the bathroom. There was a knock on the door and Gina hurried to answer it. Room service was delivering a bottle of champagne on ice. Gina thanked the young man and wheeled the cart in. I looked at her curiously and she said, "Did you know that if you are celebrating your honeymoon or anniversary here, they give you free champagne?"

"And we are...?"

"Celebrating our 4 day anniversary of arriving here!" she said, filling one glass.

"One month of sex!" I said, filling another.

"Ten weeks of make-outs!" Gina sipped her glass.

Reaching out and touching her cheek, I said softly, "Eleven weeks of more happiness than I thought I would know again." We finished our glasses, poured another round and set them on the nightstand. Gina pulled me onto the bed and pushed me on my back. Pulling off my pants, she pulled a condom seemingly out of thin air (who knows where her ninja skill had been hiding it?) and pulled down her panties. I loosened my tie as she took me into her mouth.

After a minute, once I was fully charged, she put the condom on and straddled me, still in her gown. She bunched the dress up to her waist, then as she worked her way down onto my cock, she let the dress fall around us. From my view, all I saw were two fully clothed people, one sitting on the other. But I could certainly feel that such was not the case.

Through more than 15 minutes of Gina riding me, bringing herself to 2 small orgasms, I watched her gradually remove all her clothes. By the time she was naked, her hair was losing its pristine neatness and her eyes were showing that she would be squeezing my cock again soon.

I hadn't been building up much, mostly just enjoying watching Gina receive her pleasure, but suddenly I was there. I was watching Gina, stripped to only her necklace, as she leaned forward towards me a little. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, her breathing rapid and irregular. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her expression changed from pure lust to something else- something I can't describe well. She still had the pained look of a woman close to orgasm, but there was a...serenity might be the word...when our eyes met.

There was something about that look that made my heart swell and my balls lurch. My hands on her hips gripped her in place as I came with three full thrusts up into her. Gina's kept her rhythm going and continued to watch me as I came. Only after I had finished did she lean down and put her breasts in front of my mouth. "Help me come," she asked, and I took a nipple into my mouth.

"Yesssss," she hissed, then sped up her grinding motions. It was enough to help her reach her third peak that evening. She tried to keep looking at me the whole time, but whenever her body convulsed, she closed her eyes as a reflex. But she would open them again and search for my loving gaze.

Afterwards, we lay next to each other, and I told her about the job offer. I didn't mention where it was, only that it would be a step up the career ladder for sure. Gina didn't say anything except that it sounded interesting and worth looking into.

"Gina, I don't think I'd take it if it meant leaving you."

"Don't talk like that Gareth. The future is so uncertain. You can't make plans around me. I mean, I've got no plans to end this- that would be foolish. But what if Lynn comes back? Or what if we get caught? Or...and I'm...I'm not the kind of person you should be planning a future with. If Lynn is out of the picture, you still need someone a little more...appropriate to your world and stage of life."

"Gina, if anything, you've continued to show me just how well you fit that bill, even tonight you..."

"Gareth, I don't want to talk about this. Not right now, please."

"OK, but we need to eventually."

She didn't respond but instead reached for the drinks, which we drank together, then another glass each, and then we slept.

*******

I dreamed that Lynn was in bed with me, telling me how much she loved me and missed me. She was asking me to do her ass, which we had never done before. She was desperate and so very unlike Lynn. I was trying to get inside her.

I woke up to Gina giving me a blow job. It was the middle of the night Not even half-awake, I mumbled something about how beautiful she was. She continued, speeding up until I came in her mouth. She was still sucking on me when I fell asleep again.

*******

The next morning was the closing meeting of the symposium, which we skipped. I had booked the hotel for an extra night at my own expense, and we spent our last day in the water- ocean and pool. We ate lunch at the poolside bar and for dinner we planned a date in town. Back at the room to get ready, Gina was walking around in her bikini. As she passed by me, I grabbed the strap of her top and pulled it open in one motion. The whole thing fell to the floor and Gina squealed. I began kissing and caressing her breasts, slowly moving her towards the balcony.

Just as I had imagined in the hotel weeks earlier, I bent her over the balcony railing, slid her thong strap to the side, and took her from behind. She closed her eyes and smiled as the ocean breezes caressed her face. I closed my eyes and smiled as she squeezed me tight and milked the cum from me.

After that, we were both relaxed and unhurried through dinner. We told stories of vacations past, especially beach trips. I thought about how a relationship grows through the merging of narratives. On the one hand, couples tell stories, bringing their personal narratives into the relationship. At the same time, they spend time together, making new stories together, creating a new narrative.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds