A Heart Divided Ch. 05

Gina moved one hand down to the back of my head, pushing it firmly against her mound as I began working on her clit. My ministrations on her lips and pussy had brought her clit into view, and with each gentle swipe of my tongue across her button, I could tell she was ready to let go. Her breathing was a steady, fast pace and her hips were pushing against me, spurring on the firm pressure of my tongue. Her voice got higher and her grip on my head almost painful.

"a-a-a-aAAHHH!! mmmAAAHHH! nnngh ... Gareth! ... Garrreth!! GarrrrrrrAAAAHHH!"

She came with a growl and a scream. As her thighs trembled and her pussy clenched around my finger, her scream wound down into a series of cries. "Oh...my...God!" she said, each word cut off by a small convulsion of her body.

I pulled my tongue off her clit after she began cumming, but midway through her climax, I pushed it back on, evoking another cry and an uncomfortably tight squeeze of my head between her thighs. After that, she pushed my head down and away, so I slipped out from under her and crawled up next to her. I smiled, watching her tremble and descend from her peak. Her eyes were clenched tight, her mouth open, gasping for air. The occasional moan filled the room.

After she was still for a moment, eyes still closed, she spoke into the stillness of the hotel room, "Well, that was a toe curler!" With that, she flopped down onto the bed. I reached out to rub her exposed back and ass. I hoped and trusted that she wasn't done for the night, because I was becoming aware of how painfully aroused I had become.

"Grab a..." she panted, eyes closed, cheek on the pillow. "Grab a...from...bathroom..."

"No need," I assured her, rolling over to the nightstand and grabbing my wallet. I was learning to be prepared.

"Too tired...don't want to kiss..." She was still catching her breath and also showing signs of sleepiness. "Just...from behind...I'll roll over." With that as the only explanation, she rolled so that her back faced me. I lined up from behind her and started pushing. Between the lube from the condom and the wetness of her arousal, I didn't need to go slow. I pushed all the way into her depths in one steady stroke.

The sudden fullness for her and the sudden tightness for me caused us to groan in unison. I put my hands on her hips and moved her around a little. After a few strokes, I knew I was on the edge and could finish anytime I wanted.

"Gina, do you think you could cum again tonight? Or do you want me to finish as quick as I can so you can sleep?"

"I'm still tingly. Maybe give me a couple minutes and ask again?"

"My pleasure," I answered truthfully. There wasn't much I could do in this position except thrust into her. Our legs were curled against each other's, intertwining at the ankles, and our bodies angled away, forming a V from our waists up. I reached out and touched her back very gently, rubbing my fingers along her spine. Gina shivered and I saw goosebumps form on her skin.

Gina slipped her hands in between her legs, and I could feel her fingers moving along her folds. She gave my cock a few light squeezes as she rubbed around. She settled in on her clit, and after just a minute or two, she said distantly, "Oh yeah...I've got one more on the way. Can you hang on a few minutes?"

"Sure thing...just stop looking and sounding so sexy."

A quick squeeze around my cock was the "punishment" for that remark. I laughed, then moved my hands back to her hips. My thrusting into her was equal parts moving my hips and pulling her back towards me. We fucked like that, slowly, steadily, both in a position to watch the minutes tick by on the clock. It was a little after 8, and I felt confident that we would both be asleep soon.

I pictured Gina in my arms in bed, naked and sleeping. I pictured my arm around her, feeling those wonderful breasts and listening to her happy sounds. I pictured us waking up during the night and slowly making love until we were both satisfied, then falling back asleep, never leaving our lover's embrace. I pictured Lynn joining us, her warm body behind me...

I stopped thrusting and got angry with myself. I had been so close to cumming as I fantasized about a night with Gina, and then Lynn had to go and ruin that, too. I wasn't even turned off by the idea of Lynn- I was just angry that the thought of her startled me and frustrated my approaching climax.

Gina seemed happy that I had stopped moving. She pushed back into my hips and grunted, "Hold it there..." Rubbing furiously along her clit, she was breathing sharply through her teeth. Her cum wasn't as loud or as strong as the earlier one had been, but from her cries and moans, I judged it to be pretty satisfying nonetheless.

After a short recovery, she said sleepily, "Whenever you're ready stud, just go ahead."

I started thrusting again, forsaking the slow, intense, emotional build I had been working towards and settling for a more aggressive, primal release. I held Gina's hips and started pumping hard. I worked up speed until I felt myself teetering on the edge of something. I imagined Gina's face, twisted with ecstasy as she felt my cock spreading her wide. I recalled what she looked like as she came- her mouth a wide-open smile, her hair falling in front of her face, her breasts shaking with excitement. That image was all I needed.

I thrust hard, smacking her ass with my hips. I spent myself in a few short, intense bursts and gripped Gina's waist hard, keeping her in place. I arched my back, my head almost off the bed. My legs cycled in place, trying to climb deeper inside that glorious, tight, warm home that my cock had found.

I was exhausted, and once I had tossed the condom on the floor, I pulled Gina's body tight into a spooning embrace and raced her to sleep.

*******

The half-marathon was hard. I hadn't done more than 11 miles in preparation, and even that was always hard on my body. Adding another 2 miles at the end was torture. I told Gina she should go ahead without me once she felt I was holding her back, and somewhere around mile 9 she took me up on that. She finished more than ten minutes ahead of me. I didn't mind though- I knew she was the younger, faster runner, and it meant that by the time I crossed the finish line, she had an energy drink and a doughnut waiting for me.

We walked slowly back to our hotel, showered, and gave each other leg rubs. That night and the next day we were too sore for sex. It was no surprise that I was hurting, but Gina had pushed herself for a better time and may have strained a muscle on her last mile. We ordered Chinese delivery that evening, neither of us wanting to walk more than necessary.

Not wanting to lose the opportunity of a weekend in a hotel, though, we enjoyed a few rounds of oral sex over the remaining day and a half. Gina had a habit when I was licking her to orgasm of trying to get me inside her when she came. She said she always came harder and better when she had something warm and hard inside her. It was a dangerous game, though, because I didn't have a condom on most of the time. But I certainly didn't mind being inside her bareback while she came, and it usually meant that she would suck me off first (so I would be less likely to cum inside her) and again after (since she had gotten me hard again).

Gina suggested we train for a full marathon in the fall, but I protested that I might need to stick to half marathons or less. I was beginning to feel my age. We did, however, agree to keep running together, though I would probably join her during the second half of her runs, making it easier for me to keep up.

I also made a decision, without telling Gina. I called the gentleman who had given me his card at the conference. I told him I would be very interested in hearing about his offer. He gave me the quick version- I could be an author in residence, giving Master's level seminars and lectures throughout the year while working on my books. It would pay well, especially if supplemented by more published writings. We set up a time for me to fly out for an interview in a few weeks. I casually asked about their undergraduate programs, wondering if I could convince Gina to move with me. I decided to hold onto that thought until after the interview. Gina didn't seem ready for that kind of commitment yet, but things had been moving quickly, so maybe by the summer...

On our drive home that Monday, Gina and I swapped stories from high school. I told her about my nickname on the track team. They had called me "The Nerdy Blur," even though I was more of a distance runner than a sprinter. It had a nice, cruel ring to it, and I couldn't deny how strongly I had resembled the "nerdy" aspect of it. I hadn't thought about those days since I had left high school behind and found my niche in college. Gina just laughed and said she'd have to remember that for later, maybe as something to yell when she cheered me on at my next race.

"If you say it during sex, though, I'm pretty sure it would end things instantly," I warned her. After a brief pause while Gina thought about that, she burst out laughing again. We traded embarrassing stories from our pasts and playfully argued over which radio station to listen to. Music was probably the one area where our age difference really showed. I laughed as she pretended to hold a microphone while singing along to some atrocious new pop song. I pretended to be annoyed, but really it was so fun just being with her. I felt my worries and fears and anxiety melt away when we could simply relax together.

I dropped Gina off at her apartment at 11, giving her enough time to get to work that afternoon. I had canceled my class for that day in anticipation of recovering from the race. To make up for the lost lecture time, I assigned 3 popular heist movies that related to art and made them choose one to watch. They had to write a short paper pointing out any errors or helpful information about art in the movie. Students seemed to like those kinds of assignments.

So I drove home, planning a relaxing day in my home office, working on some edits that my publisher was asking me to do. But all that went out the window when I pulled into my driveway, next to Lynn's car.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds