A Hot August Night Ch. 02

"I will ... I will, I promise, but put it in me, please, Ray. Fuck me to another cum, please?"

"All in good time, now suck me off."

I tried to shove him off me, but he retaliated by pinching a nipple hard enough to make me howl with the pain.

"You bastard! You fucking bastard!"

I scratched his arm hard enough to draw blood, and he slapped me across the face so hard I saw stars.

I was about to surrender and suck him off, when he changed course and kissed me on the mouth. Of course I pretended to continue my struggle, but underneath the taste of his cigarettes there was something else that made me hotter yet.

He was sweet. It was our chemistry!

I kissed him back, writhing against him, pulling the thick hair at the nape of his neck and leaving long scratches on his back and wondering if he was going to slap me even harder this time.

Ray moaned into my mouth and feeling as sluttish as I'd ever felt, I bit his tongue to get him to slap me again.

Only he didn't. He pulled my hips into him with one hand and plunged two fingers into me with the other. Before I had a coherent thought, he was rubbing my g-spot and I was ready to cum again.

I heard him order me on my back amid all the kaleidoscopic colors and cacophony of sounds reverberating in my head from the intense pleasure, and did so.

He went down on me. I got a good grip on the hair on top of his head. He was taking shallow breaths as his face pressed into my genitals. My clit pulsed wildly at the touch of his tongue.

Oh, Ray knew about clits ... knew how to treat them right. Nice slow licks from perineum to bud, circling back, flicking, sucking and nipping. My thighs began to tremble on his face but he kept at it, teasing me lightly with tongue and tooth until he was nearly drowning in my juices.

I ground my cunt hard enough to make his face hurt, but he ignored it and dug his fingers into my asscheeks so as to get me even closer to him. I sensed his thick finger skipping down the crack of my ass and moaned as it entered me. He pushed and it slipped in easily and he knew I'd been ass-fucked earlier.

Still he never said a word, and he continued eating me out. My orgasm continued unabated until his jaw was unable to continue and he rolled away.

I leaped on him, shoving his cock into my sodden snatch. I rocked and rolled on his prongy dick, pinching his nipples in the same manner he'd done mine. Then I slapped him ... payback of a sort, until his hand went round my neck and brought our mouths together and we kissed. I went crazy, sucking the saliva out of his bewildered mouth. Then I bit his lower lip and tasted his blood.

We were fucking like maniacs. I can attest to the fact that I personally was not in my right mind, for I went from his lip to his chest and bit him there too.

"What the fuck?" he said, before bitch-slapping me. But I kept at him, ripping at the slight wound I'd made to the right of his nipple to make certain he'd remember what we'd done this time. I remember thinking that somehow it would bind us together.

I can still feel my thighs quivering as they tightened a split second before I exploded again then ground into him until the last spasm ran its course and hopped off the couch only to discover that my legs would not support me.

I fell on my ass.

What happened next still amazes me. We were both laughing, with tears rolling down our faces. Ray pointed at me and said, "You look like a clown ... a sad clown I saw at the circus when I was a kid.

I reached into my purse, found a small mirror and looked at myself. He was right. My mascara had run, but not so much in the usual fashion, but in a kind of circular way, telling me I must had rubbed or smeared it while laughing.

"Call me Bozo," I quipped and we fell over one another laughing again.

Only when I pissed myself did I sober up enough to regain control of myself. Actually it was only a trickle, but Ray saw what I'd done and we couldn't stop laughing for another few minutes and another trickle or two.

________________________________________

In due course I cleaned up my mess and washed my face at the kitchen sink.

"You know, you've got a great body, Noreen."

"Oh, you remember my name," I said, knowing he did, but wanting to see his reaction.

"You're also a great fuck."

"Thanks, I like being complimented after a fuck," I snapped. I was suddenly pissed at him when I should have been all over him, covering him with kisses and mouthing sweet nothings in his ear.

I pulled my thong back on, found my skirt and wormed my ass into the tight fitted material. I hadn't worn a bra, and found my blouse under the couch and slipped it on.

I had his attention now, for he said, "Why in such a hot hurry to leave?"

I turned to look at him and went weak in the knees again; Ray was leaning naked against the doorway to the bedroom where Stevie was still snoring. He was watching me dress.

"We're done, right? We both got what we wanted," I said curtly as I bent to pick up a shoe.

Ray moved toward me, grabbed me by the hips and we toppled to the floor.

"No, Noreen, we're definitely not finished," he said reaching under my skirt and tearing it with the force of his movement.

"Fuck ... that cost me seventy bucks!" I spat out and went to slap him across the face, but he caught my wrist in his huge hand and slammed me against the wall hard enough to knock the wind out of my lungs.

I tried to kick him in the balls, but he was prepared for that and avoided it, saying in that husky voice of his: "Remember what you said the last time?"

I didn't remember and could only pant for breath. My insides were quivering with want.

"You said you wanted it to hurt."

I had a vague recollection of saying something like that, but hadn't meant it this way. But I made no reply, for I was suddenly hotter than a two dollar pistol.

His sardonic grin pissed me off and I tried to leg whip him and almost got him in the groin, only to have him slam me into the wall again, only harder. My head hit first and I saw stars. I held a hand up to signal him I'd had enough. I was through fighting.

Ray laughed, leaned in and licked some sweat from my forehead. All I could think of at the moment was how fast I could get his cock inside me.

"Lose the skirt before I rip it off," he said and meant it.

I was already pulling the zipper down, but reminded him that he'd already torn most of it off me.

"You can buy another. I'll buy you another," he added quickly and prevented me from going off again.

I peeled the thong off too and trembled when his hands lightly grazed my sex. My nipples peaked and my pussy clenched when his fingers returned to caress it, again, ever so lightly.

He flicked a nipple, sending a jolt to my system. I whimpered softly, wanting him to do it again. Instead, he chose to circle my tits, I couldn't recall them ever feeling so heavy and full. They ached for him to squeeze them, slap them or suck them.

He squeezed one and I sighed gratefully.

"You like this, don't you?"

Suddenly he was cupping both breasts. My pulse skyrocketed and I squeezed my thighs together.

"Harder!" I croaked.

He obliged me, squeezing them in turn until I squawked, "Enough! Enough!"

Suddenly his hand was snaking up my leg. A fingertip teased my labia and I was lost in the wonder that he seemed to bring with him every time we got together.

A long, thick finger dipped into me and came out with some of his semen on it. Holding it under my nose, he said, "Taste," and I sucked his finger until he pulled it out and sent it back into my cunt.

"Make yourself cum on my hand, and then I'll fuck your brains out."

I pressed my shoulders against the end of the couch and flexed my hips. Ray held his hand still and I did all the work, rubbing and grinding as best I could against his stiffened fingers. Every time I thrust forward, my buttocks clenched and the thong pressed into my asshole.

The stimulation was almost enough, but not quite. A whimper escaped my lips as Ray urged me on.

"You're so wet, Noreen. You can do it. Show me you can."

His husky coaxing sent me over the edge and trembling with lust, I focused on pleasuring myself only to have Ray force two thick fingers into me, pumping forcefully while his lips nibbled on my neck long enough to trigger those nerves into synching with those of my clit. All this tore a loud moan from my throat and sent me reeling into a tumultuous orgasm.

While I was panting and gasping, Ray's hand gently stroked my breasts while he whispered in my ear. When I was almost under control again, he whispered, "Now I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

My befuddled brain didn't get the message until his thumbs spread me wide and his mouth fastened onto my labia. His first hard suck got me going again. And when he alternated between sending his tongue into me and then his finger, I kept cumming non-stop. I have a brief recollection of him changing over to tonguing my clit and using several fingers on me ... then sealing his mouth over my clit and sucking, sucking, sucking, and then flicking it with that tongue until I exploded again, more violently than the time before.

It was torture. The sweetest torture ever; Stevie and I had never even approached this level of pleasure, and I thought we'd had some hellacious fucks together.

My hips ... kept heaving up to meet him. I was cumming and cumming and couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop.

Even now, I have to ask myself, did I want him to stop?

I found myself shuddering, moaning and crying as the longest orgasm I'd ever had ... probably ever would have swept me away to some distant galaxy and I segued from there to a deep slumber, only awakening when his kisses revived me.

"I love you, Ray." Those were my first and last words ... at least coherent words for a long time.

"I love you, too," Ray whispered as he helped me dress.

We left Wayne's apartment or his landlord's as the case may be. Ray took me to his apartment. I learned that he worked in construction, was headed toward starting his own electrical company and that he wanted me to move in with him, to marry me, and not necessarily in that order.

I said yes to everything.

I saw Stevie once after that and told him that he'd meant a great deal to me, but that I truly loved Ray and wanted to spend my life with him.

He kissed me on the cheek and wished us both well. I never saw him again, and find that strange, but we were now traveling different roads.

Our first child, a girl, was born a year later. We'd been married six months. A second and then a third, both boys followed over the next three years.

Roy's business bloomed and we bought a house. I was more than content; I was thrilled beyond belief, especially on those two nights each week that we put aside for 'our time,' and tried to replicate our first few times together.

We managed often enough so as not to get bored.

Did I say bored? Well, yes, Ray bored the hell out of me on those nights, and I loved every single second of it. And I do believe he does too.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds