A Hot Summer Day

I was in heaven three naked women in the pool and all three of them had a different part of my body in their hands or mouths.

Denise then started to get real frisky and started playing with my ass and rubbing my puckered hole with her finger and then slightly inserted her finger. I told them, "Girls I am going to cum if you do not stop this." Ann said, "We can not waste any loads on the pool water tonight lets move this to the lounge chair."

The girls released me and started out of the pool and Ann turned around and grabbed my dick like a leash and drug me behind her. When we got to the lounge chair Ann instructed me to sit down. I did as I was told. Immediately Jane said, "I have to have that juicy hunk of meat in my mouth and dropped to her knees on the end of the chair and started to suck on my cock. Ann was standing behind me and was rubbing my nipples while Denise sat in another chair and watched while she played with her pussy. Jane was giving me a great blowjob and Ann was watching it all. I could not believe Ann was letting her friends have their way with me and was just watching. Ann then moved around the chair to get beside me and said, "He is my husband I get him first." With that said Jane released my dick and Ann straddled the chair and grabbed my saliva slick cock and lowered herself onto it. She was soaking wet so I slid in easily. Jane moved to the side of the chair and then straddled my face and said, "It is time for dessert big boy." She lowered her pussy to my face and I started to feast on her pussy. She also was so wet that my face instantly was soaked. Ann was slowly riding up and down on my cock. Denise decided to stop being a bystander and joined the group. She reached under Ann and started playing with my balls and ass again.

Ann had quickened her pace and I heard that familiar sound of her orgasm approaching. Jane on my face was also breathing heavy and was moaning. I was glad that I had already cum twice that day or I would not have been able to keep up. Almost in unison Ann and Jane reached their orgasm. Jane was bucking and squirming on my face and Ann was screaming "Oh my God! I'm CUUUUUUMING!" Ann was milking my cock with her pussy muscles and I could hold back no longer and said, "I am going to cum." Ann jumped off of my dick and squeezed it at the base and said; "Not yet sir you are not near done." The squeezing shut off the cum and all I felt was the orgasm without the squirt and it was intense. Denise jumped up and said it is my turn and lowered herself onto my throbbing aching dick. She sank right down to the hilt and let out a sigh. She rode me and played with her clit. Jane got off of my face and moved to my right side nipple and started sucking on it. Ann got on the other side and sucked my left nipple.

Here I am splayed out on the lounger with my wife sucking one nipple, one of her friends sucking my other nipple and her other friend riding my cock and I am thinking this is the kind of thing you only read about in a magazine. I truly thought these kinds of things never happened.

Denise was yelling, "I am CUMMMMMMMING!" and started to buck wildly on my dick rocking back and forth. I again felt the cum rising and Ann knew it so she reached between Denise and myself and grabbed my dick and squeezed again saying, "Not yet you have more business to take care of." Again my orgasm was cut off and I was denied release.

Denise crawled off of my cock and Jane took her place sliding her wet slick pussy down my length until she bottomed out. Denise straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my lips and said, "Make me cum again." Ann then moved behind me and started to play with Denise's tits. I had never know Ann to even wish or talk about touching another woman but her she was playing with her friends tits. Squeezing and pinching her nipples until they were hard and red. Then she really surprised me and bent down and started sucking on Denise's tits. Wow! I could not believe it.

Jane was staying buried to the hilt on my cock just rocking and rolling around on it and using her pussy muscles to squeeze it and milk it. My cock after being denied release twice now was harder than I ever remember and was hurting. Denise screamed, "I am going to CUM and all over your face." She let go and I never knew a pussy could release so much fluid. She nearly drowned me in pussy juice. I was on the brink and was not saying anything this time, as I needed to cum so badly. Jane was screaming, "Oh God!, Oh God!"

Ann again noticed my face and left Denise's tits to come to stop my orgasm and I was trying to get it there before she got to me and I failed she grabbed my dick and squeezed and put a halt to it again.

She said, "That load is mine!"

Jane crawled off of my aching dick and Ann immediately jumped on and swallowed it whole into her soaked pussy. Jane moved up to my nipples and started to lick and suck them and Denise moved to the end of the chair again. Ann was bobbing up and down on my dick with her tits flopping up and down. Jane was into biting my nipples at this point and Denise was again playing with my ass and balls under Ann. Denise all of a sudden stuck her finger in my ass and that was all she wrote for me. I had an orgasm that ended all orgasms. I shot load after load into my beautiful wife's pussy. She said, "My GOD I can feel you're cum deep inside of me." With that said she screamed, "AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH" and came on my dick. I could feel the juices running between my legs and this just gave Denise more lubrication and she stuck a second finger in my ass and I came again!

The girls backed off and I just lay there and could not move. My dick was going soft and just laid there on my thigh. Ann bent down and gave me a kiss then Jane then Denise. I looked over as all three of them headed for the house.

I am not sure how long I sat there recovering from my experience and in the after glow of two of the best orgasms I have ever had in my life. I finally got up and found a towel to wipe my self off with and that was a waste of time as it had dried on me. I decided to dive into the pool to get cleaned up. I got out of the pool and walked into the house. Nobody was in the kitchen so I walked toward the family room and could not believe my eyes.

Apparently the girls were not through and went to their own methods of getting satisfaction.

There in the middle of the floor was my sweet wife Ann with her face buried in between Jane's legs and Denise was on her back between Ann's legs giving Ann's pussy a tongue-lashing. Jane was rolling her head back and forth and squeezing her big tits.

Ann saw me out of the corner of her eye and stopped long enough to say; "Hi Honey are you ready again to join the party?" I looked down and my dick was again at full staff and hard as a rock.

I replied; "If you do not mind I may just watch for a minute."

Ann went back to her lapping Jane's clit and I sat down in a chair to watch. I started stroking my hard dick as the sight in front of me was like a porno movie right there in my home.

Jane started to yell; "I'm CUMMMMMMMMMING" and I could see that she was soaking Ann's sweet face with her juices. Ann after being soaked got her to going and she started to convulse on Denise's face and orgasmed.

Ann got up and walked over to me and asked; "Did you like the show?" and she bent down to kiss me and ran her tongue down my throat. She tasted of Jane's pussy and I loved it. She walked into the kitchen and started to make some more margaritas.

Jane was lying on the floor recovering and Denise who had not had anyone at her pussy was still on fire. She spread her legs and motioned me to come over there. At this point my dick was ready again.

I went over to Denise and crawled between her legs and started to give her pussy a tongue-lashing. I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and started to lick her clit. She immediately started moaning. About the time I could tell she was ready to cum I decided to get a little revenge. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and inserted both of them into her ass. She screamed, "Oh Hell" and soaked my face again with her juices. I could not even stay between her legs, as she was cumming so hard.

As she was coming down I felt someone crawl under me and stick my dick in their mouth. I looked around and Jane was lying on her back with my dick in her mouth. I just stayed there and let her devour my cock.

Ann came back into the room and said; "I see you guys decided to continue without me."

Denise got off the floor and went to the couch to get another drink and her and Ann sat there and watched the show.

I pulled out of Jane's mouth and climbed on her missionary style. She wrapped those long legs around me and said; "Give it to me hard big boy!" So, I planted it to the hilt on the first plunge and she let out a groan. I again withdrew slowly and planted it to the hilt in her sweet pussy. This time she was cumming and let out another animal yell and collapsed on the floor.

Ann and Denise were applauding and saying; "More, More."

I hate to disappoint and went to the couch with my dick leading the way. I sat down between the two and put my arms around them. They both bent over and took turns giving me a blowjob. First one then the other licking and sucking on my cock.

After cumming so many times today I could not believe I was going to cum again and the girls both had their faces by my cock and both had a hand around it stroking it.

I came and shot cum over both of their faces.

After I stopped cumming Ann and Denise shared a cum kiss with each other and Ann returned to my cock and said; "It looks like you need a little cleaning up and licked me clean.

I fell asleep on the couch and Ann fell asleep with her head on my lap. Denise fell asleep lying next to me and Jane was passed out on the floor.

I woke up and it was light outside. I was the only one on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and the girls were in there drinking coffee and chatting about last night. They were all still naked but had gone to take a shower, as their hair was wet.

I walked in naked and Ann said; "There is my big stud, how are you this morning?"

I replied; "Never better except my dick feels like it was put in a vice." They all laughed at that one.

The girls stayed the day and we spent the day by the pool all of us naked for the whole day. There was a little touching and feeling that went on but no more sex. I think everyone was still glowing from the night before.

That evening I asked Ann what had caused this to happen. She said that after shopping they went for drinks and they were all talking about sex and their sex lives and how I was the only one who had any sex life. She said; "I told them about what a wonderful lover you were and how much I enjoyed your cock."

"They told me how lucky I was and I then remembered that one of your fantasies was to have two women at the same time and I did not think you would mind if it was three."

"We devised the plan while we were out and we had been drinking and we were all horny"

She asked; "You did not mind did you?"

I replied; "Oh hell no." Ann just laughed and said; "Good because I invited them back next weekend."

I thought great that gives me a whole week to recoup. Or, so I thought because Ann walked over to me and pulled my cock into her mouth and gave me another blowjob ending with cumming in her mouth, which she never liked before.

I cannot wait until next weekend!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds