A Hurricane of Love Ch. 02

"Hurry mi amor," Marissa called out, tugging on Chassidy's arm. "That means 'my love' by the way, baby. That's going to be my little name for you. I've got a little... game set up for us while we eat." The way she had said the word game left me thinking a million dirty thoughts. Was this it? Was this the moment I was finally going to lay my eyes on them both? Oh, I sure hoped so.

I wasn't even thinking about my own nude state when I stepped out of the pool. I was so used to swimming nude on my own that I didn't even think about them standing there. When my wet body was on the deck, both girls clasped their hands to their mouths in astonishment. Just my fantasy thoughts of the game had had a strong effect and I was in that in-between state of not being hard yet still being fully filled out.

"Wow love," Chassidy exclaimed. "You're giving me second thoughts as to that game. Part of me just wants to strip and take you now!"

"You're like a work of art mi amor," Marissa added. "A fantastic Greek god who has descended to make all the women of Earth fall in love with him. Heaven knows I have! Damn!"

I blushed, still unaccustomed to that kind of positive feedback from girls though these two had loaded me with compliments, kisses and reasons for feeling like a king all night and day. I dried off with a towel I kept on the porch for when I felt like a dip and then dressed with my back to them both into my jeans and shirt once more much to the audible disappointment of them both. If they wanted to see more, it was going to have to be through the game I figured.

We all sat on the tile floor where we had first begun our loving adventures the night before. The rising of Marissa's skirt teased me with the sight that was just beyond my vision under her crossed legs. I tried to sneak a peek of her panties beneath but she caught me and pushed her skirt down just enough to prevent my viewing anymore.

"You'll see them soon enough, amor," she said. Chassidy set the plate of sandwiches on a short table nearby and we each grabbed one. They had obviously worked hard on those delicious sandwiches, some of which were actually cut into little heart shapes and I complimented them on a fine job.

"Well, here's the game," Marissa explained after thanking me for the compliments. "It's something they play at school but... I've modified it a little for us. Each of us will decide four actions that are going to be associated with four of the cards. I'll take deuces, Jerry threes, Chass fours and so on up to kings. Aces are going to be winner's choice."

I was already thinking of what action I wanted to put on the cards though Marissa obviously read my thoughts and stated that complete stripping wasn't allowed. The actions could only be one specific article at most but when the cards ran out, we would each be able to change two penalties a piece. They were both wearing skirts and dresses so I knew one of mine already.

"Once that's done, we'll each receive three cards. One will be the play card; the other two will be penalty cards that we apply to each of the other two players. Then each player's play card will be compared to the others' cards and the loser between the pair would end up doing the penalty that the winner's card stated." Honestly, I was a little confused but the idea of my two beautiful sisters having to do penalties was definitely nice. I figured I'd learn as we went anyway.

For the twos Marissa chose 10 jumping jacks; the threes I wanted to choose just a random article of clothing but Marissa explained that it had to be specific so I went for the bra. Fours were jeans, obviously mine as no one else was wearing any, and fives were a French kiss. Sixes were my choice so I decided to make it a pose - knees up to the chin and legs spread wide. It wasn't lost on either one of them exactly what I wanted to see by my pose choice either.

Chassidy went with the classic doggy-style pose for sevens and Marissa said shirts for eights; nines became panties and Chassidy chose a sexy dance for tens. Marissa decided to make Chassidy's dress be jacks. I made the most difficult pose in the game for queens, the feet behind the head which made both of them cringe. Chassidy fired back with skirts for kings.

It was an interesting mix of penalties, many of which would not apply to me of course while some didn't apply to them either. It was the setting for a very interesting game to be sure and I couldn't wait to get started.

Marissa dealt the cards just as she said, three to each. I received a seven, a six and a jack. Apparently we had to set the cards down face down, the play card in the middle with each penalty card on either side for that particular player. I chose my jack for the play card, afraid I would lose if I went lower and put the six to Chassidy and the seven to Marissa. After all, Marissa had that Latina ass that I so loved to see.

On the count of three, we all flipped the play card. My jack beat Chassidy's 10 but Marissa had played a queen. I flipped over the six I had chosen for Chassidy and Marissa flipped over the eight for me and the three for Chassidy. She was going to have to lose her bra AND give that lovely pose I designed whereas I just had to lose my shirt.

Honestly I didn't mind at all. They had already seen me naked and that was inevitable anyway so I just yanked it off and tossed it to Marissa. She had won it after all.

Chassidy announced that she was in luck as she wasn't even wearing a bra anyway which caught my attention quickly but she raised her knees up as high as they would go and then parted them in a wide split that showed Marissa and me both her black satin panties covering the beautiful vulva that I had so enjoyed playing with the night before. With her panties on full display like that, my groin jumped into action, growing in strength quickly as I became quite excited.

My brunette baby went to close her legs when Marissa dealt the cards again but she was stopped, being told by Marissa that she would have to stay that way until the end of this next hand. I was still anxious to get a nine but alas, I didn't on that round either. I got instead a king, an eight and a jack.

They were all interesting choices; Marissa's skirt would be great for the king, the jack definitely had to go to Chassidy for her dress but that left only an eight which meant I probably wasn't going to win against either of them. On the other hand, the eight would make Marissa lose her shirt and the king would make sure I won so I decided to play it that route -- the safe route.

On three we flipped the play cards again. Chassidy and I had both played kings while Marissa had gone with just a ten.

"What do we do now?" I asked Marissa looking at the tying numbers. She explained that they voided each other out and no penalty was given. Marissa on the other hand had to lose her shirt from my eight and her bra from Chassidy's four. I clapped my hands together in excitement. At last, I was going to see those beautiful peaks and find out if they were chocolate or strawberry!

Marissa crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her blouse slowly, sexily, enticingly pulling it up her abdomen, her white bra beneath and finally over her head. As if being a final straw of gorgeous sexual femininity, she cocked her head to one side pulling the blouse through her long strands of black hair, slowly letting it fall back in place, then shook the hair free, running her fingers through it on both sides.

"Damn, where'd you learn to be so sexy like that?" I asked, unable to hold myself back about it. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

"I've watched a lot of movies," she replied, "paying close attention to how the women seduce their men. I wanted to be ready for if I ever had a chance with you." She winked at me, then sensually glanced to the left, pushing her bra strap down her shoulder and gently pulling it down her arm. Then she did the same on the right.

"Do you want the honors?" she asked me, turning around such that her smooth silky back was pointed at me, the final clasp of her bra that held it in place enticingly placed just inches from my fingers. I jumped at the chance, my fingers fumbling with the clasp for nearly a minute before I finally was able to undo it completely. With her back to me, Marissa tossed her brassiere over her shoulder and covered herself with a hand and arm before turning around.

"Now that's not fair," I exclaimed but she said there was nothing in the rule that said she had to show them off yet, just had to lose the bra. I saw where she was going with this, a sensual tease that was doing wonders to my groin as it stood on end in anticipation.

She wanted to pass the cards to me to deal but I refused, telling her she had to do it herself thinking that might make her let go. It didn't though; she just dealt with one hand only, the same as she played the hand. I got what I wanted that time though, the nine I had so longed to get. The problem was I got not just one but two of them and a four.

The four was only good for jeans; my jeans to be precise while the nines were for panties. I so wanted to play both nines as penalties but I knew that four wouldn't win a thing so I had to choose. Play a nine with one penalty not applying while the other lost her panties IF my other nine would actually beat her; but which girl did I play it on?

I chose Chassidy for no other reason than the fact that she was bald down there. If I was lucky enough to win, at least I'd actually see something whereas Marissa's hair would cover it all from view anyway. 'Not that I preferred Chassidy's shaved pussy', I told myself. It was just the simple fact of being able to see one more than the other. On the count of three, I flipped my card as did they. I should have gone the other way!

My nine lost to Chassidy's ace but beat out Marissa's eight and my penalty from Chassidy was a four -- my jeans were done for! Marissa's penalty was a queen, she was going to have to put her legs behind her head. If ONLY I had switched the two, that pose would have given me a perfect view of pink lips inside her naturally hairy cunt but no, I had gone the wrong way. Still, I looked forward to the panty shot I was soon to receive -- after I had to take off my jeans first.

I slid them down, acting as if it was no big deal at all. In reality though, I was fully stiff by then; not throbbing, but definitely defying gravity which was received with a wild round of applause by my onlookers. Since they liked seeing me so much, I playfully gave them a stripper's view, placing my hands behind my head and shaking myself back and forth for quite a show.

Both sets of eyes were glued to my stick; Chassidy's hand sliding down between her crossed legs as she tensed her thighs around it and bit her bottom lip. Marissa's hand that was over her breasts started squeezing and tweaking her left nipple, allowing the right breast to be openly viewed finally. I had been right! She did have Latina-brown nipples and on top of it, they looked like little puffy cotton balls at the tip of a triangular cone mountain, the erect nipple extending from there a solid full inch.

"Oh my God, Marissa," I exclaimed upon seeing her. "That is the sexiest most delicious looking nipple I've ever seen. Damn!" My prick became even stronger as well, bouncing a little north of horizontal by the sight.

"Do you really like them?" she asked, covering herself once more. "I've always thought they looked really weird... all puffy and stuff. I used to think something was wrong with me until the doctor told me I was just fine."

"They are amazing..., it's almost like they're designed to be sucked on..., a little sign there saying 'place mouth here.' I commented taking my place and crossing my legs though my rod was sticking straight into the air.

"Well, as long as you like them...," slowly she lowered her hands away from her breasts to show me both sides. "They're really sensitive though... you were driving me wild last night just by rolling them between your fingers."

"Just wait 'til I roll them with my tongue then," I chuckled and her eyes went wide, obviously enjoying the thought.

"I know what the next penalty's going to be when we change at the end of the next two hands," she replied and grabbed the cards. She was obviously looking forward to it as was I.

"I think you forgot something," Chassidy reminded her and Marissa blushed.

"Damn..., I was hoping you'd forget." She sighed and laid on her back, her knees pointed in the air. Letting as much air out of her lungs as she could, she pulled back on her knees, then grabbed a foot and slid it behind her head with obvious discomfort then followed by the other one leaving her beautiful ass pointing straight at me and her white covered panties pulled tight across her muff, outlining its contours. She was obviously wet and excited too as the moment they touched her, a darker spot began to grow in the middle of her panties.

"Oohhh," I nearly collapsed over myself trying to hold back the excitement I felt. I was completely throbbing now, wishing deeply to plunge myself into that sweet canal and just make love to her right then.

"You're a little worked up there, eh Marissa?" Chassidy asked with a devilish smile. Marissa blushed when her sister pointed out why it was so obvious.

It was quite interesting seeing Marissa deal the cards from that compromising position. As had been pointed out before, she couldn't move until the next turn and my eyes weren't moving from her either. It was the closest I'd seen as of yet and I was so looking forward to getting another nine, I could just taste it.

I received my cards and couldn't believe my luck; a nine, a jack and an ace. There was no hesitation on my part to play the jack on Chassidy, the nine on Marissa and the ace as my play card and with great enthusiasm I turned over my ace play card....

Except Marissa had played an ace too, blocking me from winning that penalty. I just couldn't believe my luck. Chassidy on the other hand had played a queen and so lost to both of us. Quite happy to finally move, Marissa popped out of her awkward position and turned over the penalty card for her sister. It was a nine!

In one quick swoop, Chassidy went from being the most dressed in the game to completely naked just like me. Her face was classic when she realized the powerful combination against her; the jack and nine together. She went backwards from what I expected though, removing first the panties from beneath her dress and tossing them to Marissa.

Chassidy then stood up and placed herself directly in front of me. She had every intentions of showing me all that she had. "Stand up," she held out her hand to me. "You've been waiting long enough so now you're going to get all of me." She placed my hands on her straps that had held up the dress and then undid the belt while I pushed the straps to the side in a manner similar to what Marissa did with her bra earlier. In a matter of seconds, Chassidy's bare breasts were exposed, their beautiful modest teardrop shape enticing to be caressed; her little strawberry nipples fully erect and excited though nothing compared to her younger sister's in size.

When I stopped to admire the scenery up close, Chassidy put her hands over mine and guided them slowly down her body, pulling the garment down as we went. About halfway down, I had to bend my knees and squat so as to continue the downward play. That put her pussy lips directly at eye level when they were at last revealed.

They made a perfect 'W', tightly closed though each side of her vulva being quite rounded and full, the lips retreating upward a noticeable amount before finally meeting and pressing tightly against its sister. The only break in the perfect crack of her tight lips was at her clitoral hood which forked the crack to either side the last inch or two of her pussy up to her bare pubic area.

I couldn't help but lay my hand on her, gently rolling my finger along that beautiful snatch which I noticed had been shaved more closely than the night before. The throbbing of my cock was obvious as it wavered back and forth in the open air and before she knew what happened, I leaned forward and gave her a peck kiss on those sweet Venusian lips.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed when I did. "I might have to start kissing you with those lips from now on." She backed away from me and crossed her legs to sit down, not bothering to cover herself in the least. "Especially a good French kiss, what do you say?" she asked me excitedly, her eyes wild with the possibilities of passion.

"It'll be the best penalty I've ever been forced to do," I replied. "That's a VERY sweet pussy, love. Damn..., damn..., damn!" I had wrapped my fingers around my cock, slowly caressing myself without realizing that I had done it. Marissa was watching me, her hand also finding its way down south.

"Last hand before we change penalties," she announced, taking in a deep breath. I looked at her and she looked back. There was a twinkle in her eye and a mischievous look upon her face as she fiddled with the cards. I saw her slide a card into place after having looked at it but I didn't say a word. We were having fun whether or not we played by the rules after all.

I wasn't truly surprised to see that I got an ace and another nine. The two somewhat surprised me but I figured it would be nice to see naked jumping jacks after all. Now if I wasn't paying attention, perhaps I might not have noticed but this was in fact the fifth nine in the deck or so she would have me believe. It was plainly obvious what she wanted at this point as it was the last hand before we switched penalties. I played the ace with the two for Chassidy and the nine for Marissa.

Chassidy played a king which I had the feeling was supposed to be the penalty for herself that Marissa had planned. She had played a lowly seven after all against my ace. The penalties: Chassidy had 10 jumping jacks, Marissa lost her panties and... it turned out Chassidy had played the six; the knees up, upskirt pose! Hell yeah!

"Well shucks," Marissa said with a wink at me then turned to Chassidy. Though it hadn't been a rule outright, we had basically established that the single penalty person would go first and Chassidy stood up. Turning directly toward me, she did 10 jumping jacks though each one seemed to have an extra jump to them allowing her breasts to bounce and jiggle to the maximum much to my delight before she sat back down again crossing her legs.

Marissa technically could have done the split first but she had planned this out perfectly and so chose to stand up and remove her panties from beneath the skirt before sitting back down, her knees together and up near her chin.

"I believe this is what you've been waiting to see," she said scooting a lot closer to me so that I was only a foot away. "Feel free to lay on the floor first if you'd like a closer inspection," she offered, her knees still together. I decided that was a superb idea and laid on my stomach only inches from her toes. It was a bit uncomfortable for my rock solid hard-on but I didn't care. This was the moment I was waiting on.

Marissa pushed her bottom into her feet a little tighter and then slowly spread her legs eagle. The very first thing I noticed was that her entire bush was gone!

"What do you think?" she asked. "Chassidy showed me how earlier." I was speechless, only my heavy panting which I'm sure she felt between her lips could be heard. Whereas Chassidy was rounded, Marissa was a lot tighter. If she were standing, I was sure her vulva lips would have made more of a straight wide 'V' than the typical 'U' of most women. I could tell she was tighter though because in her spread state, the lips were actually spread open as well forming a tight oval but with a pointed top and bottom. The outer vulva was also a darker brown than the rest of her body while her vaginal orifice and inner lips were a soft pink. Her clit was peeking out from its hood and, like her nipples further up, was a bit longer in length than most pictures I had ever seen online. It also had a little throb to it, marking the accelerated rate of her heartbeat.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds