A Hurricane of Love Ch. 02

"Well? Was it worth the wait?" she asked, her bottom sliding a few centimeters closer to me. "Was it all that you thought it would be?"

"Even better," I exclaimed. Marissa leaned back on the floor, holding her knees still tightly to her chin and spread.

"Kiss it if you want to." I was up on my elbows in an instant, hovering my face over that sweet open pussy mouth. Slowly, I lowered my lips to hers, nuzzling them between her pointed outer lips and then I flicked my tongue out directly at her vaginal opening. "Aahh," she squealed upon feeling it. "Yes..., French kiss my pussy amor," she encouraged me and I did. I dove my tongue into her hole, moving it all around to the left and right, up and down, playing around just inside like I had previously done with her mouth up higher.

"That's right, Jerry," encouraged Chassidy as she inched closer to me. "French kiss your sister's pussy; make love to her with your mouth, Jerry." Marissa responded in kind to my loving oral invasion by a series of quick inhales and exhales, placing her hands around my head and pushing me into her. "Show her just how much you love her, Jerry."

I felt Chassidy's hand push between my legs, urging me to lift my bottom to which I willingly obliged. Then on my hands and knees, Marissa grabbed a hand and moved it to her breast, placing her nipple between my thumb and index finger. I got the hint and rolled her erect nipple between my fingers, bringing my other hand around her leg to do the same with the other nipple as well.

Chassidy had grabbed hold of my prick, caressing it, stroking it as she encouraged me on to eat the hell out of Marissa's snatch. Marissa, for her own part, couldn't make more audible noise than a constant moan followed by a series of quick breathes and an arched back as she prayed to God that I would never stop. I didn't plan to! I was already rock hard but the constant touch of Chassidy's hand had me beginning to enter the land of delirium myself.

"Roll over, Jerry," Chassidy was pushing my side. Marissa grabbed my head like she didn't want to let me go until Chassidy quickly explained that she could take her place on top of my mouth nearly immediately. For that split second, Marissa let me go, straddling my face even before I was completely situated and planting a huge vaginal kiss on my lips once more. While I tweaked her nipples, she used her hands to spread her lips which gave me direct access to her slightly oversized clit; she started shaking the second I placed my lips around that little swollen bud.

Chassidy had held her own plans for having me turn over however. She was licking and kissing my cock, wetting it thoroughly with her mouth but just as I was about to settle into enjoying a good solid blowjob, I felt her straddle me. For a second, I almost believed she was going to actually put me inside her; a part of me really hoping she would while another was fearful that I wouldn't be able to hold back. What I felt, however, was like a heavenly wet mouth engulfing the sides of my rod around the middle of the staff. She slowly slid back and forth along my entire length with her wet camel toe, picking up speed with every pass. I was officially knocking on the gates of heaven and complete delirium set in!

Marissa's shaking turned to convulsions as I sucked on her clit, actually pulling it into my mouth with a bit of suction like a tiny straw. The pressure I added was actually a reaction to the amazing feeling I had along my shaft but seeing Marissa shake above me so dramatically, I held on to my initial twitch. Marissa had let go of her vulvan lips and was pulling at her own hair, at my hair, at her nipples, at her ass and my chest. Her panting changed to screams of 'oh Fuck!' and 'holy shit!' and 'Again... it's coming! that I'm sure the neighbors probably heard as well. I wasn't sure whether it was just one really long orgasm or a series of small quick orgasmic waves nor could I truly concentrate on that myself at the moment anyway. Chassidy was rocking my world down below and her Venusian lips were giving the divinest blowjob I'd ever even dared to imagine.

I tried to speak to let Chassidy know I was almost there, nearing my own point of no return but with my mouth full of Marissa's pussy, I couldn't say a word. They had not settled into a synched rhythm this time, Chassidy going a lot faster in her pelvic thrusts along my prick while Marissa was slowing, bringing herself down from euphoria until she utterly collapsed forward and rolled off of me

"Oh Fuck!" Chassidy screamed with a yelp even louder than Marissa had been doing just moments before as the feeling of her lips on the bottom side of my prick suddenly engulfed the entire thing. I had broken through the gates of heaven! Whether by accident of the constant sliding or if she had planned it on purpose I had no idea, but Chassidy had slid me directly into her virginal vagina and broke the hymen in one clean stroke. She was impaled to the hilt by my dick and not moving an inch.

"Are... you.... okay... Chass?" Marissa asked her between pants. She hadn't lifted herself off the ground, just looked at us with her head cocked to the side.

"It uh... it hurt a little more... going in than I expected but... damn, he feels good inside me." I felt a few drops of warm blood fall on my pelvis. I was biting my bottom lip and cringing my face, trying to hold back my own explosion. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, obviously concerned by my look.

"No... just really... really... close," I panted. Chassidy made a face like an 'oh', realizing what I was saying and moved like she was going to hop off.

"Don't...," Marissa shouted and Chassidy froze still half on my manhood. "Chass, we're his women... practically his wives now. Come on, doesn't he deserve the right to cum inside you? Didn't you say it was supposed to feel better for him?"

Chassidy's face turned solemn as she looked from her sister's to mine. There was a twinkle in her eye; the kind one finds in a girl when she's looking at her one true love. "I love you, Jerry, with all my heart. I always will," and with that she sat back down on my rod, driving it to my balls inside of her and nodded at me. "Go ahead, Jerry. It's okay."

Except..., I couldn't. In fighting to hold back until she had finally gotten off me, I had actually worked myself away from my orgasm such that I was actually no longer on the brink. I was still hard as a rock though and so I started to thrust into my sister, short sweet thrusts where I marveled in the feeling of every movement inside that newly explored territory.

Chassidy understood the hint and rocked backward, pulling me with her until she was the one on the floor and I was above her, driving my fleshy sword into her wound and back out once more. Marissa had recovered enough to crawl over to where we were and encourage me much as Chassidy had earlier. "Go on, Jerry, make love to your sweet sister. Prod her with your iron, fill her insides with your juice and mark her as yours forever." Marissa had grabbed my balls behind my open legs and was massaging them as I slowly thrust into Chassidy's love canal, building up speed with each stroke.

Chassidy for her part was staring me directly in the eyes, our souls connecting even more than our bodies were even as she rocked her pelvis in synch to my thrusts. It was in her eyes that I first saw it too, the unmistakeable signs of a wild woman about to be released. Her eyes were growing larger, wider, whiter and soon her mouth opened as she began panting, speeding up the rhythm even more than I was. "Make me yours, Jerry. Fill my insides. Oh..., I'm nearly there. Right there, yes."

I had placed my thumb over her clit and started making tight little circles even as I thrust in and out of her. Quickly I was nearing my point but I wanted even more to feel what it was like to have a woman orgasm while riding my cock. The look on her face said everything; the moment the wave hit, her eyes were wild and delirious while she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me inside of her as deep as our two bodies would physically allow, her vaginal muscles prying and grasping at my rod; trying, begging for it to give up its prize. It did not have to beg for long.

With a grunt followed by a low groan, I spurted my love inside my sister's newly opened womb, the feeling even more amazing then her previous swallowing of my seed. She grabbed my mouth and pulled me for a deep kiss, spreading her legs just a smidgen wider, her Venusian mouth drinking every drop of my load without spilling a drop.

Well spent, I withdrew from her, my cock still covered in a mixture of virginal blood and semen. I was so exhausted, I didn't even have the force to worry about cleaning myself but Marissa took it upon herself to fetch a warm rag and clean me instead. Chassidy went to the bathroom to clean up as well.

"That's one cherry down... one to go. Rest up Jerry, I've got some serious plans for you tonight amor," Marissa announced as if we were going to the movies or something. Exhausted from more physical loving then I had ever even pretended to fantasize about, I laid my head back on the floor as I looked at the window. It was getting darker; dusk was coming. I really needed to start the grill for dinner. We could all use a bath in the pool as well but I was just too exhausted to help myself though. I closed my eyes for just a momentary nap, falling asleep in the same manner I had awoken that morning, my cock in my sister Marissa's hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds