A Japanese Education

*****

It was close, but we made it in time. We were thoroughly out of breath, but for no reason, we started giggling, and very soon we were trying to resist roaring bouts of laughter. It took us the better part of twenty minutes before we managed to calm down. We drank some iced tea we had brought with us, and I pulled my camera from my bag and we went through the pictures we had taken over the trip. Mom was bubbly and fun, I wasn't feeling too bad either, and the two hours went like a breeze. We were slightly surprised when Tokyo was announced as the next stop. It was barely after seven, and we decided to find a place to eat.

I took Mom to a place that served tonkatsu -- breaded, deep-fried pork cutlet. It was underground, hidden in a long passage lined with shops on each side, but once you were past the entrance, you were in a very traditional setting, with wooden tables and paper lamps. This restaurant was one of my special places that I didn't tell people about, or take anyone to, the one I went to when I felt like being on my own, to find some time to think and be alone with my thoughts.

We chatted pleasantly while waiting for our order to come -- our conversations strangely avoiding the things we had discussed earlier in the afternoon. Mom's words still echoed in my mind. In fact, I couldn't stop thinking about them, and what they implied: "This is how I want to be, the best mother for you." I wondered if it was the same for Mom, but there was a little glint in her eye throughout dinner, especially when she made some veiled allusions, or some provocative little sounds (that I had been growing more familiar with lately) while "enjoying" her food, that indicated it was probably the case. If so, we were both playing a game of delicious teasing, trying to see how long we would be able to resist.

Indeed, Mom insisted we walk back to my place, thus adding a little to the torture. Once we got home, though, I decided it was my turn to make her wait -- and I made a pretext of needing to check my email to make sure everything was fine at work. From the corner of my eye, I could see Mom fidgeting, so I sure took my time, before I finally closed the laptop, and turned towards her. Suddenly, I felt a big wave of elation coming over me, and I had trouble catching my breath. Mom seemed as expectant as me, and she just timidly nodded when I suggested we should take a bath.

There was an obvious tension as we undressed. I willingly let Mom finish first, ensuring she got in the bathroom ahead of me. She was already sitting on the little stool, as I remained standing, my back against the wall, facing her. She grabbed the shower-head, and gave me a long, appraising look. My cock was rock hard, and I wasn't doing anything to try and hide it. She started to shower and closed her eyes.

"Hm... finally... I've been thinking of this bath all day long."

I chuckled. "I do my best to show you one of the most toured and beautiful cities of Japan, and this is what I get." She opened her eyes and smiled. I shook my head theatrically. "I try to be a good son, and..."

Mom giggled. "Sorry baby, but that's the truth. I've had other things on my mind..."

She began lathering soap on her skin, starting with her stomach and breasts, her nipples obviously hard, and her hand surreptitiously spending a lot of time between her thighs. She caught me looking, and opened her legs a little wider.

I took a deep breath. "To be honest, I've been thinking a lot about this bath also. (Mom smiled, encouragingly) I mean, it's become a special part of the day for me too." I grabbed my shaft with my hand, and gave it a slow pull. Mom watched, transfixed. I took a step forward, and gently ran the tip of my cock along her half-open lips. A shiver ran through her, and she let out a sigh.

"Oh baby..."

"Yes, Mom?"

"Please let me... let me be a good mother..." she smiled. I nodded, and her mouth closed around the head, her tongue flicking all over it. I started moving my hips, my hands falling to hold her heavy tits, marveling at the silkiness of her skin... she moaned loudly, her hand still moving between her thighs. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, so I tried to pull out.

"Mom, if you..."

But she shook her head and cut me short. "No baby, I want you this way. Just like in the story...", and I nodded. So I watched her put me back in her mouth, feasting my eyes on her beautiful face (so radiant with lust), her incredible body (so erotic with luscious curves), and her soft, full lips tight around my cock (forming this oh-so-fascinating connection between us). She was pushing me to the edge, she knew it, and she was enjoying every second of it. But right at the moment I was about to explode, she took me out, grabbed my shaft with both her hands, and jerked me off in front of her open mouth -- making me cum all over her, thick ropes landing across her face, her tongue and her tits.

She finished milking my cock, licked it clean and gave it a sloppy kiss before admiring the mess I had made.

"Wow, baby... there's so much of it..." She had a huge smile on her face. I was mesmerized by the sight before me, and how picture-perfect it was with some of the naughtiest pages of the manga. Mom was pure lust, cum hanging from her chin, voraciously licking her fingers while looking me directly in the eyes.

"Wow indeed...", I replied weakly, and sat on the side of the bathtub.

"See, what did I tell you, baby? We are just perfect for this manga stuff."

"Erm, Mom... are you okay? I mean, you didn't..."

She giggled. "Oh yes, I did. I came, first when you rubbed your cock against my lips."

"'First'? You mean there was more than one?"

She pouted. "Baby, that's not the kind of thing you ask a lady, especially when she's your mother." She was still gathering my cum from her tits and chin and licking it from her fingers. She smiled. "Hand me the soap, will you? I need to take another shower, I'm afraid."

That night again, we shared a futon. We were both naked, and before going to sleep, we shared a long, loving embrace, enjoying the feeling of our skin fully touching. And even if our bodies were still too pleasantly tired from our intense moment together, our goodnight kiss was nothing but passionate.

*****

Unfortunately, I had to go to work the next day. Mom was to fly back to the States on Wednesday, and I had taken that day off. I considered calling in sick for a moment, but there was this UK thing that still had to be completed, and I didn't want to burn all the goodwill I had accumulated the previous week with my boss. I reluctantly left the warmth of the bed, at my mother's side, and went to the office.

Not surprisingly, I had trouble focusing on work, and I tried to keep busy. When some of my co-workers noticed I wasn't my usual self, I explained that my Mom was around and I had taken her to Kyoto over the week-end. After all, that was the truth (if only the very least of it), and they accepted it at face value. Most of them knew from experience how tiring playing tour guide to visiting relatives could be. I went through the motions, thankful my Monday mornings usually consisted of catching up on things which might have happened over the week-end. I sent a couple of relevant links to my boss, which helped with the pretense I was actually getting anything done. I'm not sure I was as convincing during the afternoon, but for some reason the whole team was in a rather relaxed mood, making it easier to get through, until eventually it was the end of the day, and I eagerly left work behind.

On my way back home, I felt apprehensive of what was to come. Part of me still couldn't believe what had happened over the week-end, and I didn't know if the dream was over or if we had somehow stepped into a new chapter of our story. I hesitated before my door, and then I stepped in. The flat was silent, and no one answered when I called out. I quickly looked around, and Mom wasn't there -- indeed, her shoes were not in the entrance, a sign that she had gone out. I tensed, my mind already reeling with the craziest scenarios, convinced she had decided to leave right away and...

Then I heard the door open, and when I came to investigate, I was greeted by Mom's radiant smile.

"Hey baby, sorry I'm late."

"That's okay, I just got in. Where were you?"

She giggled. "I wanted to do some shopping, but it took longer than I expected."

"Oh, good. Did you go to the usual bento place?"

"What? Oh no, I thought we'd go out together for dinner. I went on an adventure today, all by myself. And I didn't get lost! (I clapped) Thank you (smiling and with a little bow). I went back to Shibuya, because I wanted to check out the stores in the 109 building. I know you took me there the other day, but... it's not the same, just seeing it vs. really 'shopping', you know?"

I smiled. "Yeah, sure. So, how did it go?"

"Fun! Well, it was a little difficult, because of the language barrier, as you can imagine. (she giggled) But the girls over there were really nice, and thankfully they spoke more English than I do Japanese, so between that and with a lot of signing and gesturing, I think we got along just fine."

"Nice. What did you get?"

"It's a surprise. (she giggled again) Give me a minute... or five, so I can get ready. In the meantime, you'd better think of a nice place to take me to. Oh -- and no peeking."

She disappeared with her shopping bags.

It was closer to ten minutes than five when Mom came to relieve me from my confinement in the entrance area. She had gone for one of the currently fashionable looks of the moment, but still elegant and she definitely was a lovely sight: black lacy thigh-high stockings, a black pleated skirt, a white sleeveless blouse with just enough buttons undone to show a hint of cleavage (though the top button obviously was under some strain), and a long, flowing black robe that stopped just below the skirt.

"Wow, Mom, you look great!"

"Really? Thank you baby. I really wanted to get myself one of their cute, trendy type outfits, but it was a little difficult to find one that wasn't too young or didn't make me look bloated. Those Japanese girls are so skinny..."

"You're not the first foreigner to complain about that..."

"And don't get me started on the bras!", she chuckled.

"That bad?"

"Hm-hm. Not only do I suddenly end up somewhere in the middle of the alphabet, with sizes I didn't know existed, but even those have padding. Can you imagine? And of course, they don't have any of the cute, sexy styles in those sizes... anyways, I did end up buying one, but I'll have to be careful when I wear it," she giggled. My eyes dropped to her chest, and I raised an eyebrow inquisitively, and she chuckled. "No, not today, baby. Another time, I promise. Shall we?"

I took a little bow, and we stepped out.

I had chosen to take Mom to a place I knew in Harajuku, one of the trendiest districts in Tokyo. It was next to Shibuya, but while Shibuya was home to the current fashion, Harajuku was on the cutting edge. This was a place made of small alleys and up and coming designers' stores, hidden a stone's throw away from the large avenue of Omote-Sando, where all the luxury brands had lavish buildings to their name. It is to Tokyo what the Champs Elysées is to Paris, 5th Ave to Manhattan, Rodeo Drive to L.A., Bond Street to London and so on," and while I didn't care much for the shopping facilities, it sure was one of the nicest areas for taking a stroll.

This is also where I knew a very nice gyoza place that served incredible variations of those grilled Japanese dumplings. It was an interesting mix too -- the decor very traditional, made of dark wood and rice paper, but with Jazz music playing softly in the background and a very modern and trendy clientele. Their tasting menu was a marvel, allowing us to sample a dozen of their specialties, and their selection of sake was also top-notch.

Unfortunately, as is often the case for Japanese restaurants, we were out after an hour and a half, and Mom didn't want to head back to my flat yet. She said she wanted to make the most of the remaining time in Tokyo, which meant staying out longer, and my heart sank a little. I had hoped we'd head home early for some kind of repeat session of the previous day, but -- yes, the dream was over. That week-end had been an anomaly, a mistake that we would probably never revisit.

So we walked along Omote-Sando for a while, and then we crossed the Meiji Avenue and ended up in front of Harajuku station. I thought we might go home then, but Mom pressed on.

"Come on, baby, it's not even ten. And it's so nice outside... what's in this direction?"

"That? That's Yoyogi Park."

"Is it open?"

"Yeah, I suppose."

"Oh good. Can we go see?"

I hesitated. "Um, sure..."

"What is it, baby?"

I smiled. "Well, there's something you have to know about Japanese parks, especially at night. That's where young couples go to... make out, and sometimes more."

Mom giggled. "I thought they used, what do they call those places with the special rooms?"

"Love hotels."

"Yes, the love hotels. That's where they rent by the hour, right?"

"Yep. Glad to see you're listening to some of the things I say."

"Always, baby."

I pouted. "Hm-hm. Anyways, love hotels can be expensive, and I guess there's something rather serious or official in bringing your girlfriend to a love hotel. While the parks are -- kind of spur-of-the-moment, you know? And they are free, too."

She giggled again. "That's great. I love that! Every time I start thinking everything is too organized and rigid around here, you bring up some incredible thing that shows they have a fun, human side that surfaces out in a way that's just wonderful! I definitely have to see this. Come on, baby, let's go!"

I started to protest but she urged me onward. We walked through the entrance, and followed the main path into the park. While the trees were dark, the open expanses were bathed in a dull, whitish light, giving the place a strange, surreal look. The path itself was lined with benches, and apart from the shrill laughs and conversation noises coming from a little group sitting close to the gate (and obviously drinking), there were mostly quiet couples in there, focused solely on each other. And for sure, we did notice some heavy petting going on occasionally, which made Mom giggle against my arm.

The main path led to the small lake in the middle of the park, with two trails, one going around each side. There was a lone, empty bench there, and Mom insisted we sit there. The night was clear, and even if one could make out the faint hum of traffic in the background, it was amazing how it seemed we had stepped out of the city to find this quiet haven.

We stayed silent for a long moment. Mom let out a little sigh, and rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her against me, and her smell was intoxicating. She made a little laugh, and whispered: "So, baby, when are you planning to make your move?"

I blinked, and looked at her to make sure I hadn't misunderstood -- but she met my gaze with clear eyes and an innocent face, and I suddenly felt my pulse quicken. The dream wasn't over. I took a deep breath, and moved my hand to her thigh. The little pleated skirt wrapped around here, buttoning on the side by me, and sliding my hand through this slit I soon felt the lacy top of her stockings. Eventually my fingertips met the silky skin of her inner thigh. Mom purred at my touch, and emboldened by her reaction, I moved softly up... and up... and she gasped, and I opened my eyes wide. That was not fabric I had brushed against. I tried again, and there was no doubt left. I turned to Mom, dumbstruck. She stuck out her tongue and smiled.

"Took you long enough to notice, baby..."

"But when...?"

"I didn't wear any. I wanted to surprise you..."

I swallowed. "Um, you sure did."

"Hmmm..."

She moved a little on the bench, and I felt her pressing her pussy against the palm of my hand. I extended my fingers, and I felt her open under my touch. She was very wet and ready. I saw her bite her lip as she tried to muffle a moan of pleasure. I turned towards her, putting my head against hers. Sliding two fingers inside her, I started with my thumb making lazy circles around her clit. As her hips started to rock, I picked up the pace, my fingers moving quicker and with more pressure, and I began to stroke her clit gently at first, then teasing at times, a little rougher at others. To an outside observer, it was like we were only kissing, and Mom moaning against my mouth probably added to the pretense. Not that she really cared at that moment -- as I could feel her pussy clenching my fingers in rapid succession. I kept on caressing her until she let out a strangled yelp in my shoulder. She pushed my hand away, whispering "Stop, baby, it's too much...", her voice midway between mirth and contentment. I smiled, kissed her forehead, and let her catch her breath.

A minute or two later, she seemed to have recovered.

She asked worriedly: "Did anybody hear us?"

I looked around and smiled. "I don't think so. There's not a lot of people in this corner of the park, and I bet they are all busy with other things. (she giggled) So how are you feeling, Mom?"

"Much better, baby, thank you. That was lovely! And what about you? You must be tense, with all that stress..."

I felt her undoing my belt, and struggling with my pant's buttons. "Mom, what..."

"Shhhh... let me handle this, baby."

I looked around again, alarmed, but nobody was paying attention to us. We were just another couple getting frisky on the benches of Yoyogi, and as long we didn't make a spectacle of ourselves, no one really cared what happened. Mom had managed to open my pants, and eventually freed my hard cock. She moaned: "Mmm, baby, I can never tire of this sight... you are beautiful." I didn't get the opportunity to reply as she engulfed me in her mouth, and all of a sudden I could think of nothing else. I tried to caress her breasts, and she helped me by undoing two buttons of her blouse -- allowing me to plunge my hand into that incredible cleavage of hers, finding one of her taut nipples. She moaned around my cock, and kept on hungrily sucking. I knew I couldn't resist her for long, so I tried to warn her. "Mom, I..."

She let go of my cock for a second. "Yes, baby, please...", before she went down on it again. I tried to keep my rising orgasm at bay for as long as I could, but she was definitely intent on making me cum -- and I exploded in her mouth. She kept her lips tight around me until the last drop, placed a soft kiss on my tired cock, and proceeded to cover me. I took over from her and finished buttoning up, under her loving eyes. She opened her mouth, smiling, playing with my cum with her tongue -- then closed her eyes and mouth, swallowing it all.

She laid her head on my shoulder, and we remained silent for a while, savoring the moment. I felt her shiver against me, and realized indeed the night was getting cooler. I proposed we'd better head home, and she agreed.

It took us a little less than half an hour to get back to my place. On the way, we chatted as if nothing had happened between us -- or to be more precise, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened between us. I was slowly beginning to understand that I might have been wrong in expecting for things to be so radically different. I was holding Mom close, and she had her arm around my waist, as if it was the most natural thing to do.

I closed the door behind us, and we started undressing. We were both smiling, and there was no need for us to speak. We just headed to the bathroom, and while Mom turned on the shower head, I started kissing her breasts. Very soon, I was feasting on them, holding them in my hands, my mouth going ravenously from one to the other. Mom was moaning from my attentions, her hand caressing my cock -- bringing it back to life. When I was fully hard again, she sat on the edge of the tub, and spread her legs. I stood between them, rubbing my cock head against her pussy lips, then sliding it deep inside in one long thrust. Mom moaned, biting her lower lip. I began a slow stroking motion -- our position was rather precarious, as the tub wasn't high enough for me to fully stand (which meant I had to keep my knees bent), and I had to help Mom keep her balance or she'd tumble over. We did manage for a few deep thrusts, enough for Mom to suddenly shudder and let her head fall against my chest. She caught her breath quickly, and wrapping her arms around my waist she slid down me to her knees, my cock finding naturally its way in her eager mouth. I put my hands on each side of her head, and she moaned some more. Guiding her, I started to lightly move my hips, sliding against her tongue -- and then she put her hands on my ass, encouraging me and urging me to go deeper. Even my erupting in her throat did not stop her -- and she only let go of my cock when I was duly spent.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds