A Japanese Education

She stood back up, and we embraced for a long moment. Then we finished showering together, enjoying the contact of our skin now that our desires had been satiated. That night again, we shared a single futon.

*****

As was usual when dealing with Europe, the real beginning of the week wasn't as much Monday as it was Tuesday -- after all, those people had to get started themselves before they could send anything our way. And indeed, there were some requests awaiting me when I got in. Even though I wasn't 100%, my boss was grateful I was helping him putting the finishing touches on the UK project. He knew my mother was flying back the next day, and I was sure he had appreciated my presence today. He even urged me to leave early, as there wasn't much left, telling me he should manage all by himself. I barely protested before accepting his offer and heading back home. I don't remember exactly, but I might have run all the way home.

When I opened the door to my flat, Mom was waiting for me. She had the yellow apron on, and jumped in my arms for a smoldering kiss as soon as I had taken my shoes off. She then slid down and started undoing my pants, and soon my cock was freed from my boxers and engulfed in her hungry mouth. I literally had to fight her off to have her let go of it, before I pushed her on all fours, and pushed my tongue in her pussy folds. Mom purred, and I smiled, toying with her clit and tasting her excitement. But some fever was burning between us, and Mom soon grabbed my arm, pulling me closer. She wanted more, and so did I. I put my hands on her hips, and pushed my cock deep in one long thrust, pressing her against the wall. There might have been some restraint the previous evening, but now all of it was gone. My hands were all over her body, kneading her breasts, spreading her ass, holding her neck. My hips were slapping against her thighs, her moans echoing mine. And then I felt a wave rising in me, I felt Mom tense, she let out a strangled cry and I exploded in her.

Our climax left us shaking on wobbly legs, and I stumbled backwards, our bodies separating. Mom quickly turned to me and took my cock in her mouth for a long, loving kiss. Then, with a naughty grin, she motioned me to follow her. She went to the bathroom, taking off the apron on the way, and turning back towards me, she crouched on the floor -- putting a hand under her pussy, to collect the cum that came dripping out of it. And then, very deliberately, she licked her hand clean. I smiled -- that scene was directly taken from one of the manga stories she liked reading so much. She looked just hot and beautiful and happy. I couldn't resist: "You're the best of Moms, Mom..." Her smile was pure joy.

We cleaned up a little and got dressed again. We went out for dinner, holding hands on the way. We both knew that Mom was flying back the next morning, and all of a sudden we truly understood the fragility of what we just had found together. I had spent the best two weeks since I had come to Japan, and Mom looked happy and radiant -- a far cry from the shadow of herself that had landed at Narita. So we talked. We considered options. We discussed plans. And when we walked back to my place, we had come to a decision.

The frenzy we had felt before had been replaced by a quiet certainty. Naturally, we took a bath together, enjoying the proximity of our bodies. It ended up with Mom covering my cock with kisses, in what was the most loving and sensual blowjob I had ever received. Even when I finally climaxed, she kept kissing, my cum smearing her lips. I couldn't stop telling her how beautiful she was.

Later, I helped her pack for the following day. Her plane left in the early afternoon, and we had to leave the house around nine to be on the safe side. We hadn't bothered with clothes, and once in a while, we stopped for a hug or a caress. Those certainly weren't platonic -- quite the opposite, in fact. We just simply enjoyed this new-found sensuality of ours, teasing and exploring. Encouraged by her attentions, I got hard again. The little game carried on, Mom picking up a tank top at some point -- and deciding she wanted to see if the tit-fuck-with-tank-top was all that the manga claimed it was. To be honest, it wasn't very practical, causing more than a few laughs.

It was way past midnight when we finally got to bed. I wanted to stay awake a little more, cuddled against Mom, but I was spent, and sleep came over me.

We managed to have sex the following morning, before we had to leave for the airport. It was a long, tender hug that just happened to include the entirety of our bodies. On the way to Narita, we didn't talk much -- we had taken care of that the previous evening. We were just happy to enjoy those last moments together. I stayed with her for as long as I could, but eventually we had to part. I watched her go through the passport area, and then, I turned around and headed back home, alone.

*****

I looked around the lobby. A few people were gathered around the waiting area, but the hall was really quiet. I felt nervous, and checked the time again. The plane had landed, but there was no way of knowing how much time it would take to go through customs and baggage retrieval. It had been three weeks since Mom had gotten back to the States, and most of this time had been spent organizing things. We had Skyped every day (though that hadn't been limited to purely operational stuff), and I had tried to do my best helping her from afar, at least in supporting her as much as I could. She had put a lot of her stuff in storage, and had taken a lengthy sabbatical from her job. That gave us a few months to figure out where we would be headed. So far, we only knew we wanted to spend time together, and that was good enough for us.

A trickle of people started coming out of the doors, and I tensed. Raven-haired heads, a bald businessman, two bleached-blond girls with Vuitton bags... and suddenly, she appeared, and my heart sped up in my chest. She was looking around, scanning the crowd -- and then she saw me, and her face lit up. She walked towards me, and I held my breath. For a long second, we stood frozen, as if taking the final step would shatter the dream in pieces. And then we embraced, and everything was right again. We kissed lightly, a little self-conscious -- and indeed, some people were looking at us, a little curious of that couple of Westerners with such blatant displays of affection. We separated reluctantly, and I picked up Mom's suitcase. She grabbed my arm. I couldn't stop grinning.

"So how was your flight?"

She rolled her eyes. "Awful -- I thought it would never end!"

I chuckled. "I know what you mean. I barely slept last night. I was so impatient..."

She pressed her shoulder against mine. "And so was I, believe me." She smiled at me, a sparkle in her eye, and continued. "But baby, now Mom is home again... and she's going to take care of you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds