A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 06

Maddie's lip gently soaked the head of his penis which she had to hold with both hands and began to suck it, as it harden her assistance was need less to keep it in place. She could not go a second without making a noise while sucking the huge cock. Maddie perhaps managed to get about 6 inches before started to gag. Pulling out she began to rotate her head through every 'suck.'

Gallicus pushed her off and onto the array of mismatched pillows on the ground. On her back he came down upon her body. Kissing it once more and fingering her wet eager vagina. Finally Gallicus placed his penis inside of her, thrusting as she squirmed with only six inches of pure pleasure. Gallicus was on his knees so he could regulate the speed better and intensity better, he dared not hurt his sister's toy, not while she still wanted her at least.

He felt like Maddie was ready for all eight inches as he began laying on top of her with her legs around him, he showed her the full thrust of an orc, her breath shortened,they kissed.

"Ahh ahh , you're hurting me"

Gallicus did not stop or slow down, instead he spoke.

"You're going to be an orc's mother soon; they are not hurt by cocks."

Maddie's head tilted up as Gallicus began kissing her neck.

"Araaggh"

The orc stallion climaxed and filled Maddie's body with so much semen that it began to flow out of her in gallons when he withdrew his cock. Lying next to her he petted her hair as she tried to catch her breath.

"Being in comatose all these years made me cum so easy, but it could be worse I could have been like Scourgen." He laughed as he turns to Maddie's faint laughter. He once again began to guide Maddie's head to his penis.

"Now clean all this cum from my cock." She did as she was told, licking the cock off of cum and her own juices.

"I remember the first time I fucked a human girl. Ah yes, my dragon lit the sky on fire as we did in under tree."

"Mthppth" Maddie tried to tell him something while she had his cock in her mouth but it came out muffled.

"Yes, that was the last time the empire had some power, but now it will return."

Gallicus stopped Maddie, and stood up.

"That will be it for now, I have to go to check up on my dragon." He left Maddie in a pile of cushions before she could say a word.

Gliese (II)

Far off in the distance the key signs for the black line were visible. The black line was large plot of land consisting of castles built toe to toe and wall to wall with each other, there was no gap between them. The castles purpose was to regulate who went in and out of the Grim lands. Each castle had gate on both sides, the Orcish side was used by rangers that leave through to treat with the orcs or kill them, depending on their behaviour.

The thought that Orcish kind would be at the heels of the men and these castles angered the Orcish king who in turn order dragon rider to attack the castles but only one dragon and it's rider lived through to see the work done. The desolation of the castles meant that orcs were free to raid on human lands once more. This led to the last orc war.

The girls observed how easy it was to see both the gates on the human side and on the orcish side. There horses shuddered on the blackened ash filled soil. Azza's wrist braces began to glim and reflect light from the sun, this reflected light touched the ground. Where the ground was illuminated, it seemed as if there was no black ash but green grass, every one noticed this but paid to heed. Finally silence was broken as Boudicca looked phased as if she saw someone walk by.

"Oi, lady. What are you doing there" she snarled at fin air. Everyone looked surprised. Azza was amused, Gliese and Exiguus looked worried and Ashanti looked into the distance to inspect what spooked Boudicca. Despite everyone's concern Boudicca walked off path and got her foot caught on a hole in the ground, falling on her knees.

"Bouddie are you okay?" Gliese and Mike both ran over to her but were beaten by Exiguus.

"Careful, we orcish kind like to booby trap these lands, looks like you stepped into a future one." She smiled at Boudicca as she tended the young woman's minor injury. Both standing up they were greeted by Gliese's blank smiled.

"We better be carefull in these parts" She told her sister as she welcomed her into her arms, only to be ignored.

"rraghh"

An orc appeared out of nowhere, bulky and big and with a scrounge up face like a pug, and then came three orcess.

"You have your man and we have ours" the three charged the group but the orc lag behind. Sentoki, Azza and Gliese handed the orcess, the clanking of metal filled the air. Azza used her scimitar and blocked her orcess she felt the orcess about to spin around and strike her, Azza decided to spin around with her as well and due to that, she managed to block another one of the orcess' moves.

Azza felt the orcess trying to do another of these spins and like before Azza followed through, but this time with a twist, Azza dodged a strike and slashed the orcess' abdomen and in her painfully recoil finished her off.

Gliese was bombarded the blades as she blocked and delivered her strikes, fast and hard she rained down her attacks on the orcess who struggled to hold off Gliese's blade. Finally the orcess broke free, panting and out of breath.

"You're not in a good shape for an orcess." Gliese joked as she run towards her foe, striking her down with two more blows with her sword. Sentoki was quick she used her katana to block each strike of her orcess and then as the orcess stepped back to run Sentoki through, Sentoki moved out of the way and dealt a killing stroke.

The Orc stood twelve feet high with a shield in one hand and a gigantic sword in the other. Nagma, Ashanti, Boudicca, Mike and Exiguus went up against him. Nagma's gold Damascus steel sword, Naga was strong enough to block the orc's powerful strikes but her arms however were not.

"Mike, get his arm" Nagma yelled out, to which Mike managed to land just a nip on the sword arm of the orc. Surprised by the lack of damage caused by his sword, Mike froze. Mike had however realised that the orc was very slow to react and so delivered and another nip to that arm. The second cut was deeper and more effective as the orc withdrew his sword hand in pain. With Nagma free, she decided to attack once more but was knocked down by the orcish shield. Ashanti used her spear to jab the orc legs but he kept moving while Boudicca had landed a few jabs into the orc who remained indifferent about by this. Exiguus helped Nagma to her feet as they both attacked the shied arm.

"Rawwgh, filthy rats and cunts and traitors and rat." The Orc yelled out as he expanded his arm.

"Look friends, lets us coordinate our strength, our skills and we can do this." Nagma rallied everyone handling the orc as they paused fighting and came together. Nagma managed to strike the orc's sword while mike help kept it down with his and then Nagma moved back and with all her power began to strike the orc sword again, this time breaking off the orcish sword. Boudicca and Exiguus attacked the upper legs of the orc causing him to yell out in pain and to expand his arm again, exposing his chest leaving it open for Ashanti to jump on his shield and stick him with her spear.

Ashanti's spear did to penetrate the armour as must as she hoped but she was denied the ability to rectify mistakes as the orc pull her down onto the ground before falling down as well which prompted Exiguus to come and deal the finishing blow.

"Well that was fun, back to our quest." Nagma acted as if this battle was no trouble at all, as the orc lay on the ground just as soon as the other managed to finish of the orcess.

"Exiguus, what was that. You had bigger orcs?" Ashanti question Exiguus as she pull out her spear.

"Yeah, you never told us you had these beastly cunts in your arsenal." Gliese moved closer to Exiguus as the young orcess hung her head low in shame.

"I really never saw him before, I'm not sure but I think my mum mentioned something about bones." Exiguus had trouble explaining to the group while Gliese was so close to her. Gliese smiled reluctantly.

"Well you don't seem the type to pay close to details." She mocked Exiguus.

"Alright guys and girls. Now we move forward and we use stealth and the shadows. Until we are at numbers we do not confront the bigger orcs face on."

The girls and Mike mounted their horses and began on the steady journey to Green gate.

Arthur (I)

Grand and resolute, cloaked and encased in the ancestral armour of House Dominus he walked through the audiences of nobles until he stopped in front of King Aron V, Arthur knelt. After a good five seconds he raised he head to make eye contact with the king who returned a stern approving look.

"I beg audience with the king."

"Rise." The king ordered him to his feet and with a smile he gave another order again.

"Tell me, Arthur of house Dominus what brings you from your regal villa?" The king raised his brow.

Arthur paused and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I wish for the king to summon his army in full force and attack green gate, not just a raid but a full-fledged assault to rid it of orc kind." King Aron looked at Arthur in silence before bursting into laughter.

"You, you think that house Dominus still has control of the banners? No, when the last Dominus king took an orcish bride and ended his line of humans was the day house Dominus had no say in the matter of handling orc kind." The king busted into a frenzy of words.

"But my king" Arthur had a hint of short temper but he had controlled it.

"Out! Everyone out! Everyone but Arthur and I shall stay." The king ordered the court cleared and after a shuffle of people had passed, they were alone. King Aron climbed from his throne and steps and stood level with Arthur.

"Orcs are not the only threat to Asthanthia. The lands of Heath and Renstrom are threatening each other with war, each side wishes us to fight for them and each side provides useful resources, which we could not stand to power without. Ambassadors of both countries are at court for a sum of days, I cannot afford to scare them with thoughts of orcish infestations on our lands, les they think of us a weak." King Aron began to walk around the throne room as he spoke but he kept close to Arthur.

"But sire, a force is needed to prevent orcish rule from extending to all of Avonlithea and perhaps even the world." Arthur argued.

"Very well, I shall hand you a force of fifty and a hundred men to combat the green devils of the Grim lands, during your crusade however I want you to rescue the men who had not returned from their campaign at green gate." The king began to write on a piece of paper and seal it with a wax.

"I need more than A hundred and fifty men." Arthur protested.

"Take this or take nothing but your arrogance and failure." The king handed Arthur the letter and seal, which he finally took and walked straight out. Arthur was defeated by the King in debate but he was determined not to be so easily broken by orcs.

As he walked down the corridors he was desperate to find Princess Arianna's bed chambers. The princess was his love and he was hers and at last he has found the bedroom of the most beautiful and intelligent women in his life. Opening the door he steps in to find Ariana with her hand maiden and friend who had been rescued by Ashanti and Sentoki.

"Come in my love." Ariana's smile bought hope and happiness to Arthur's face as she spoke again, this time to her hand maiden.

"Please excuse us Aisha, this is my beloved, Arthur of house Dominus."

"Please to meet you, Arthur Dominus." Aisha greeted Arthur.

"As it is to meet you, Aisha." He returned the greeting with a kiss on her hand.

After Aisha had left the room Arthur looked deep into Ariana's eyes and kissed her, she smiled and kissed him back. She was no longer a virgin and no other man would want her if they knew this, no other man apart from Arthur would risk a stain on his pride for love. He undressed her to reveal her pale, gentle figure. Unlike the hard and lean muscles on the warrior women, Ariana has soft curves and gentle features but make no mistake, Ariana had a strong intelligent mind and impeccable leadership capabilities.

Arthur kissed Ariana's perky nipples and move down her body while she fumbled with his armour. Kissing her leg, Arthur picks her up and placed her on the bed. Ariana's feet were teasing his armoured chest .The great big armour came off, behind the shirt underneath were his well-cut pectoral and abdomens, and underneath the trousers was a well hung cock sizing in about six inches.

Her feet were playing with his now bare chest as he grabbed them and kissed them before coming closers, spreading her legs he found the same pussy that he had deflowered about a year ago. Licking and kissing them he began to eat his woman. Ariana grabbed the sheets near her head and arched her back upwards.

"ohh, ahh." She moaned. After Arthur was done eating he gave a quick kiss and moved up her tummy, kissing it in intervals of five centimetres, reaching her breast Arthur began to lick and suck them while caressing her body with his hands.

Not before long, Arthur reached her face and came eye to eye with her, staring deep into her beautiful green eyes he thrusted his cock deep into Arianna.

"ohh, Arthur."

He thrusted deeply into her but at a slow and gradual pace, gently and softly penetrating her insides as she squirmed in pleasure. Arthur saw biting her lip and constantly moving her head upwards in pleasure and moving them to face him with her eyes crafted from the finest piece of Emerald. Arthurs sweat from his body began to drip down Ariana's stomach which tickled her and caused her to hold him tighter as they fucked.

"yes, yes. I love this, I love you ,Arthur." She cried as she could not hold it in any longer.

"ohhhh, ahhhh yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming" She shouted. Her ecstasy caused her to grind more against Arthur and to fuck him faster and deeper. Her indulgence in the activity brought even more pleasure to Arthur's cock. As he was about to pull out, she stopped him, her state of pleasure had locked her arms around Arthur's body in such intensity that not even he could break free.

"arrgh, I'm cumming. You better let go." Arthur gave in to his primal desires and ejaculated inside the princess, filling her up with so much of his man juice that it began to leak out. Kissing her until both of their orgasms died down he pulled out lay beside her.

"What am I doing to do with you, Princess?" He enquired whilst fingering her stuff vagina. She smiled and led him up off of the bed until both were standing on their feet; she knelt down like a man would.

"Marry me, Arthur of House Dominus. Marry me." She purposed just like a man would. Arthur stood still in disbelieved and was about to open his mouth but Arianna spokee again.

"Marry me Arthur Dominus and let me rally even more men to your side. I may not be able to fight an orc like those warrior woman but rest assure that I have connections, I can rally aid to your cause, I can..."

"Yes, yes I will." Arthur interrupted her and started to pull her back onto her feet, they shared a passionate kiss before Ariana playfully pushed Arthur back on the bed and joined in with him, in each other's arms they cuddled.

Aisha knocked at the door.

"Come in Aisha, I know your knocks every time I hear that."

"Princess—oh this this is a bad time, apologies"

"No.no, come in, you're my hand maiden and a good friend. You are always welcome." Aisha nervously walked in and stood in the corner of the room trying to search her mind for whatever the reason for her interruption had been.

"Aisha I have a task for you." Arianna smiled as she gestured Aisha over.

"Come lick my pussy clean."

"I'm sorry?" Aisha had not believed what she heard but Arianna spoke once more.

"My betrothed and I need cleaning, can you help?" After a short pause Aisha agreed.

Licking up like a cat she went to work as Arianna rubbed and touched her hair, fiddling with it in every way as she tilted her head up and then looked at Arthur.

"That right, I am even naughty as you think." Arianna smiled at Arthur who was astonished by her kinky side and then kissed her.

"Oh yes that's it!" Aisha stopped licking and looked at Arthur before speaking again.

"I remember why I came here. Your mother as arrived." After hearing the news Arthur tilted his head up in frustration which caused Arianna to giggle.

"Ughh, I must go my love." Arthur kissed his beloved and left the two women in a dash of madness.

She was staring out of the window, calm and docile Lady M awaited her son. In the distance he stumbled and recovered rushing to speak with his mother.

"You have your armour off." Lady M gave her son a black and emotionless expression.

"Hello mother."

"Hello, my son." Lady M's face had finally received a smile as she gave her on a quick hug, quick enough so his masculinity would not be undermined. She looked at the rolled up paper in his hands.

"So those are the orders for the hundred and fifty men?" She gestured at them as she spoke, which prompted Arthur to pass them to his mother.

"Yes, I was planning to ride out to Green gate."

"No, that will not be happening. I will go out to Green gate to meet with Nagma and give command of this force to her."

"And what of me?" Arthur looked surprised at his mother's word.

"You my son, you convince the king to lend the full might of his army. Look to the other lands in Avonlithea for aid." He looked straight into his' mother eyes as she gave him an impossible task before departing.

"Good bye, my son." Lady M walk off leaving Arthur in the hall way with a trail of scatter thought.

"How will I gather such forces in this small amount of time?" He thought to himself as he watch his mother disappear into the distance, then he thought about Arianna and her promise, he also remembered what a splendid diplomat she was.

"Arianna, you amazing woman!" He yelled out before running back towards her bed chambers.

Nagma (II)

Towering above the girls, the monstrosity of green gate's walls stood. Dark grey with chipped off bricks and stains of all manner of colour. Tall and dreadful was its sight, a monument of sorrow and terror. The walls protected the devil himself.

The hand gesture was given for the rope to be thrown down, Sentoki had already scaled up the walls and now Nagma began her climb. Sentoki used her bow and arrows to guard the rope from and orcs or orcess. Soon Gliese had climbed and then Boudicca, Mike, Exiguus, Nyermina,Azza and finally Ashanti. As they climbed the side of the wall away from the main gates an orc appeared to come closer, he was about seven feet, clad in brown tattered leather and metal. Sentoki shot him with an arrow the instance he caught a view of the girls.

Sentoki had put her mask on and double checked all her equipment, with her katana now on her side not a back she had the ability to now carry her bow and arrow. On wards they went with a cold blanket of night covering them. The night bought with it some chills and cold winds however the girls had packed some fur to cover their exposed flesh.

They encountered an orc and orcess at the main gates, Sentoki shot them both with arrows before quickly running to retrieve them. Exiguus lead them to a bridge connecting the wall to the main strong hold, there they attack three orcs. Sentoki shot one with an arrow before the other two came close, then Azza ended one of them with her scimitar and Exiguus handled her fellow orcess with her blade.

"Here, a small ledge should take you through to the hole I use to sneak out from." Exiguus whisper her secrets to the group.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds