A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 06

The women looked at each other as they carefully navigated the small brick protruding out of the wall and the small foot holes as well. Exiguus found her little secret door covered with vines and moss, she gave little push and tug before it swung open and the fort engulfed her. The other woman and Mike followed through the small narrow gap before lifting a trap door into another room.

"So where would be now? Oh great one." Gliese mocked.

"Well the wine cellar, if you look around. Wine, Ale and beer." Exiguus gave a condescending response which brought a grin to her face.

"Fuck! You there." A deep and gruff voice sounded to the arrival of the group. Gliese and Mike ran up to them, the orcs were strong and slow which meant that Gliese was able duck under the orc's swings and slashed his arms before finishing him off. Mike blocks the attack with his sword before out manoeuvring his opponent and killing him.

The group placed their backs against the wall adjacent to the door, anticipating more orcs. Two more came, one shot by Sentoki and the other by Ashanti's spear. The group piled out of the wine cellar and moved through the corridors.

"This way to the dungeon." Exiguus called out as they ran through the grim place. Ashanti heard talking into the distance and prepared her spear for flight, as she suspected five massive orcs about eight feet appeared. The first was taken out by the flying spear; Ashanti took out her dagger from its sheath behind her back.

Nagma and Azza took the second. As Nagma swung, Azza ducked down and got the orc from behind leaving Nagma to finish it off. Ashanti used the dagger to make small cuts on her orc while Nyermina killed it; Ashanti then ran towards her spear and retrieved it. Gliese and Sentoki took on the third, Sentoki first fire an arrow into in, slowing it down before she took out her katana and helped Gliese bring him down. Mike and Boudicca injured the fourth to a state where he could not move, Exiguus stood above him, to finish the deed.

"Go on you traitorous whore cunt!" The fallen orc's end was quick and filled with anger.

"Shit, more orcs." Nagma saw a swarm of ten other orcs, come towards them.

The group used the door way as a means to channel them so their numbers could be easily handled, and it worked. As the orcess and orcs came toward them, they had to come two at a time through the door which made it easy for them to be chopped down. One or two orcess and orcs made it through but Ashanti and Sentoki soon made them regret their unfruitful achievements.

Through more of the mazes of corridors they went, until they arrived at the dungeon.

"The time calls us now and it may never call us again." Nagma assured her team. Sentoki eradicated the guard and took his key, quickly unlocking the door as everyone else soon in standby, there they were met with more orcs, using the narrow nature of the dungeon they navigate through and sliced their enemies. The room was filled of cages full of not only men and woman but solider sent to rescue them, Sentoki first unlocked the Soldiers, and gave them the key.

"Now rescue everyone else from ill-fate." She made sure the ones who could stand were able to assist them in the efforts. Some of the solider began to pick up orcish swords left behind and started to fight as well.

The orcs started using the same tactics of moving through the cages, but now they group had more on their side. Soon the orcish formation had lost all structure and was easier to pick off.

"Fall back, get the elites." One of the guards shouted.

"Shit, the Elites are coming." A human solider turn to Nagma.

"My lady, all the captives have been released, now what?" Another human solider came up to Nagma who turn towards Exiguus.

"Lead the way, sweetie." Nagma winked at Exiguus as she nodded and ran toward the exit.

Each time another orc came up, the human soldiers who aid the group in destroying them, in their formations they kept the non-warrior woman and injured in the middle while those fit enough were on the outer rims. Another orc attacked, before he was defeated, however the orc managed to take out three other humans, causing the rim to get tighter.

"They're dead" Nagma shouted and looked to Azza who was at the rear, to confirm this. They dwelled to another hidden chamber leading to an underground ravine; the splashing was so loud that Nagma was afraid that the Orcs may hear. Her concerns were put out as they managed to get to some dry land and eventually a cavern exit.

"It should be out there, freedom should be out there."

The harsh light hit those captives as they tumbled out, blinking and adjusting to the sun light, at long last they were out of Green gate. Nagma looked at a soldier who looked thirty.

"I remember your face, were you high in command?"

"Third, Miss. Our commander was killed in the battle and the second perished in the cells."

"Okay, I need you to lead these men and woman out of the Grim lands, to the nearest village. I need you to send word to the king."

"And what of you my lady?" The human soldier began to dissect Nagma's words.

"I shall go back to do one more task." Nagma looked deep into the soldier's eyes as he nodded.

"Kings men and woman on me." The soldier drew his sword as he guided the freed captives across towards the black line.

Shocked at the decision, the group stood still but knew what had to be done, Magnus had to be killed before a fully fledge orcish army could come to be.

"My friends follow me or follow the freed men back home, I shall not judge nor hold it against you."

Naga walked towards the tunnel back into Green gate; pausing and looking back she saw that her friends had done the same. She smiled and so did they.

"We are with you to the end of days."

Nagma continued to walk.

The group were once again in the halls of green gate, in a tight formation they saw the light of day appearing through the slits in the walls, this was a sign that the orcs would be less likely to attack the freed captives as they travelled through the grim lands, however it meant that most of the orcs will come into the holdfast. They had to move quickly.

Nagma's prediction served her well, a swarm of orcs came in. The group began to attack them, one by one the orcs fell but these orcs were well rested. Azza fell to her knees but Sentoki covered her while she recovered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am, keep fighting." Azza continued to fight but choose to take out one of her daggers to aid her. An orc managed to infiltrate past Ashanti and Gliese and as they blocked his attack, the orc kicked Ashanti behind her legs forcing her on the ground. Gliese killed the orc but this cost her formation.

"The commander wants them alive." More orcs came rushing in with shields; soon they managed to make an iron ring around the group. Ashanti's spear fell out of reach when she was knocked on the floor. The harsh voice of iron of chains filled the air.

"Grab the chains, pull them out." One orc ordered. The other orcs brought in a pile of iron chains which were cast beneath the feet of the woman entangling Ashanti, Gliese, Mike and Boudicca; before they knew it they were pulled and dragged out. Gliese managed to wound one of the orcs as she was dragged but was ultimately disarmed. The rest of the orc smashed through into the remaining women, knocking all of them on the floor. Only Nagma managed to get up in time but it was too late, an orc had grabbed her from behind and locked her sword arm in place. The orc was however, small enough for Nagma to though him onto the ground and finish him with the sword.

"Nagma Zura, Such a pleasure to finally meet another woman with such resplendent talents and skill like yourself." The word grabbed hold of her ear as Nagma turn to see Magus Victoria Orcus, standing and smiling with a horde of elites.

The orcs had parted when they saw their commander with two of her lieutenants, all the rest of the group were on their knees, covered in dirt and blood with orcs behind them holding the new captives in place.

Nagma and Magnus exchanged look, before Magnus charged her. The tired Nagma swung her sword and managed to make contact with Magnus' fine orcish blade encrusted with emeralds. Finally Nagma cut below Magnus's sword but was stopped, her sword was trapped with Magnus' blade and then the gold Damascus sword began to fly out of Nagma's hands, Magnus kicked her causing her to loose balance. The group watched in terror.

"I am an orc of honour; therefore I will not attack and unarmed warrior. Instead, I shall send my second Lieutenant Nargol to fight you by hand." Magnus stepped back and let Ashanti's old 'friend' take the stage.

Nargol threw a punch but Nagma grabbed onto that punch and threw up over her shoulder, as Nargol hit the ground she had her feet locked around Nagma which resulted in both woman on the ground. Nargol stood up first and waited for Nagma to do the same, the tired woman tried her luck by punching Nargol but missed, which gave way for the orc to a combo hit on her; three consecutive punches and an elbow hit, Nargol was faster and stronger than her.

Nagma finally hit the ground and her mind left blank; all consciousness fled her body as she drifted to a black hibernation.

Epilogue

"NAGMA!"

The group screamed out Nagma's name as Nargol saw the look of approved on Magnus' face, Nagma was unconscious on the ground and even left a trail of urine from her body that trickled through the floor, furthering her humiliation must to the orc's amusement.

"Look! The little cunt pissed herself, I wonder what else came out of her." Nargol shouted and the orcs all cheered her on.

Nargol took off her gladiator shoes and began touch and move Nagma's head with her foot, rubbing her face with it causing her to moan as the foot moved her facial muscle which caused her to make all sorts of funny and weird expressions. Nargol jammed her toe into Naga's mouth to add insult to injury.

"Okay enough fun and games bring them to the dungeon and strip them." Magnus gave the order for her new toys to be prepared.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 681 milliseconds