A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 08

"What is it?" Gliese was confused but slightly excited at the thought of a gift.

"Follow me." Exiguus smiled as she led Gliese back to their room.

"I really have work to do, so you must hurry this up." Gliese was beginning to think that Exiguus was leading her on a while goose chase. Then they entered their room, it was smaller than Nagma's who had been recovering and was seen as a hero.

"So where's the gift?" Gliese's speculation of the wild goose chase was coming to life, but then.

"Here it is." Exiguus took off her top and trousers to reveal her nakedness and proceeded to kiss Gliese, who in turn pushed her away.

"Do you really think this is appropriate?" Gliese's shock and horror did not phase the young orcess.

"Do you?" Exiguus replied.

"I don't really know." Gliese grabbed Exiguus and stated to kiss. Both women locked lips and they started to kiss each other's body. Gliese picked up Exiguus and placed her on the bed, passion run wild in their blood as their osculation continued, Gliese started to kiss Exiguus' tits while she herself undid the clothes holding back her naked flesh. Soon Gliese was nude as well; working her way down the orcess' body until she found her vagina.

"Let's see what all the fuss my sister stirred up was about?" Gliese joked which brought a moment of laughter for Exiguus. She began to kiss her vagina whilst gently nibbling on the lips; causing the orcish body to shift a little. Gliese stuck right into her citreous; causing her to moan in excitement.

"Keep going, keep going." Exiguus moaned, her toe moved in pleasure and she began to grind and thrust on the human's tongue and face.

"Let me taste you." Exiguus suggested.

"Okay." Gliese had some Exiguus' juice on her chin as she spoke.

"Gliese turns her body around so that her rear was towards Exiguus' face. She then sat her vagina down upon Exiguus' mouth and felt the heavenly delight that was her tongue. That minute he landed on Exiguus' face she felt uncontrollable desire.

"mhhm yeah." Gliese soon then went back to licking Exiguus' pussy. The two women began to quake and shiver as their tongues danced around in each other. Gliese felt her body shudder as Exiguus inserted some of her fingers in her arse hole and began playing with him.

"Gahh, yes do it like that." Gliese could not hold it in any more, her licking patterns were off beat and her heart raced like no other.

"Oh god, Oh yes. Oh I'm cumming!" Gliese exclaimed. Her whole body lost its strength as she was made to come in such a short time.

She was now lying flat on Exiguus; trying to return the favour the best she could, but her skills were no matched. Gliese violently started eating the pussy as the orcess push her head down.

"Ohh , yes. I'm Cumming like a dog." Exiguus pussy erupted, much too Gliese delight. She climbed off Exiguus and crawled to her side and then lay there, depleted of energy she kissed the orcish women.

"How are you this amazing?" Gliese pondered.

"I'm too experienced for my age? Ha, I knew it."

"Go on. Tell me, oh master of pussy eating." Gliese started to run her fingers across Exiguus' body.

"Well, since my turning of age, I was often tasked to pleasure all sorts of orcess; my mother personally trained me day and night." Exiguus looked back with pride and sorrow. Gliese tilted her head.

"Well, I suppose that all payed off, didn't it, Exxy?" Hearing this, Exiguus smiled.

Nargol (I)

A quickly amassed legion of orcs stood in front of Nargol and the dark lord, Nargol was kneeling in front of him with him cock in her mouth, slowly she sucked him and grabbed hold of his balls. All eight inches fill her throat.

"Let it be witness; that in providing me with a limited time of pleasure, that I in return provide this orcess with the strength and power needed to rule over orcish kind, until the day the orc inside of her dies." The dark lord delivered his sermon as part of the coronation.

"For I am just, I am the dark light." He finished his sermon with a chant.

"For he is just, he is the dark light." The orcs all chanted.

"rahhh." With a thunderous groan his exerted his resplendent seed, his regal cum, and his divine semen into the mouth of the kneeling orcess. She turns around to face the crowd whilst still kneeling. She presented a glimpse of it to the grinning orc.

"And you the blessed few, shall be honoured to bear witness, my unsurpassable nectar and power coursing through her mouth, stomach and veins as kneels an orcess and rises as..."

The dark lord paused which signals Nargol to swallow the cum that she had been showcasing to the witnesses. When the last dropped began its journey to be digested the dark lord continued.

"The queen of all orcs, Empress Eternal of the New Orcish Empire and commander of it' armies." The dark lord placed a crowd of shiny black metal and darkened orc steel, encrusted with emeralds it glisten dark green.

"Empress Eternal She reign! Empress Eternal She reign!" the orcs began to chant as she stood up, cloaked and crown. Given a sceptre and the orcish sword Gur'zok; Queen and Empress Eternal of the New Orcish Empire Nargol stood highest than she had ever stood before, her newly found resplendence, regality and divinity radiated all across the hall. Nargol was now set to carry out her master' foul bidding.

Captain Akeem (I)

The salty sea air slithered through his greasy hair, the sky was grey as the convoy of ships approached Avonlithea; planning to reach Asthanthia via the sea between Corran and Mer-pool.

"My captain, two of the ship from the rear wishes to dock at Corran." The skipper had a shortness of breath, as if he was running for his life."

"Then let them dock their ships at Corran, and their cocks in the Corranese whores, Ha-ha. We won't be in danger off any pirates in these waters." The Captain cheerfully allowed them some members of the convey to rest.

"Yes, Captain." The skipper began to run again.

"Skipper!" The Captain called to draw his attention. "I know you want to fuck some Corranese whores. Ha-ha." The captain joked with the skipper.

"Yes sit, Ha-ha." The skipper then went on his way.

Captain Akeem put his hand on the rail and began to think about Aisha and then her mother and how wondrous it would be to sail with them together, but the seas were treacherous; both by nature and by men, especially for women. The captain then began to wonder what it would be like to have had a son, while he stared at the two ships from the rear catching up with him.

BLUUAUUGH

A horn sounded as the captain looked away.

"What the..." He was confused to why he men were franticly running around.

"DRAGON, army yourselves." He heard one of his men shout to the others.

When he looked back at the ships they were on fire, the horrendous sound of screaming men filled the skies. Some of the flames burnt lime green. Akeem ran up to a higher platform to see; every single ship in the convey blaze. Fear bit deep in every inch of him as he saw the ghoulish green flames dance like the devil on top of the water itself.

"Harpoons!" He ordered. The men began to aim as the dragon and its rider, effortlessly padded across the sky. "Take aim. Fire!"

SWOOSH. Metal sticks leaped into the air near the dragon, only to rain down again into the sea.

"Ballista, Ready." The Captain saw that the Ballista was now operational. The Ballista would be far better effective for this purpose but they had very few as they were just a merchant ship.

"Harpoons, load. Ballista, fire"

SWOOSH. More arrows flew into the sky, this they were more accurate, and however the dragon unleashed hellish flames from its mouth, annihilating the wooden arrows.

"HARPOONS FIRE!"

SWOOSH. The metal spears managed it hit the dragon, for Akeem's view he could see the rider ducking out of the way, but the harpoons did nothing at that range, accept to the dragon's wings which were only slightly pieced.

"Ballista, Harpoon ready. Aim for the wings. FIRE"

SWOOSH. The dragon flew of in a circle, and all that effort went to waste.

"Defend yourselves, it is coming." The captain took out his sword as the dragon flew in closer and swooped over the weaponry; ripping it from its roots along with the operator. After the dragon was done stripping the ship of its weapons it came closer. The fighting men hobbled into their formation.

Gallicus (I)

Gur'dak landed on the worthless shivering boat as Gallicus step off.

"Who here is the captain?" His confidence and arrogance dominated his voice. "C'mon, who is the captain of floating shit pile?" He asked again walking closer as the men pointed their swords at him.

"I am." The captain walked through.

"Well then, tell your piss poor solider to lay down their weapons." Gallicus smiled, he was calm yet terrifying.

The captain waved his men sword down and came close to the Orc.

"NOW." A fighter jumped from nowhere with his sword aiming for Gur'Dak the orc dragon's neck, but the dragon was quick and let out two narrow streams of fire from his nostril. The beam of fire was narrow yet precise; it burnt the fighter and left him screaming on the floor, eventually he crawled off overboard to let the waters provide him relief. As this happened the captain attempted another heroic act of resistance, but the orc was too fast and disarmed him.

"You wrenched bastards; you shall never take the world of men." The Captain sneered at him from the ground. His men were once again at the fear of the dragon.

"No, you are wrong. First we Asthanthia, then Avonlithea and then every single land in this good earth shall rein green with orcish power.

"You think orc will get the power? No! It will be the dark master you serve, you will take control of your freedom."

"Enough!" Gallicus demanded.

"Remove your clothes."

"What?"

Gar'Dak sneered at the men with his flaming nostrils.

"Sailors, on your knees and captain whatever, take of your clothes or I will burn everyone." Gallicus went back to grab some chains. He shackled the naked captain, and bought him to his knees. Undoing his cock sheath, Gallicus released his giant member.

"Now suck this." The crew were in disbelief, their captain was bought down on his knees to suck another man's cock, but at least he did not have to face his men.

"Now listen all, I want you all to know that today will not be the last day that orcish kind will strip away the inheriting sins that you are burden with." Gallicus preached.

"Turn over. All fours, captain." Gallicus ordered the man. The captain reluctantly turns to all four, he felt the shame and humiliation come across his and everyone else' face as Gallicus began to fuck him up the arse. A small part of his enjoy it, but preferred to have done it away from his men' gaze.

Gur'Dak continued to be ever vigilant of the sailors; registering everyone' movement

The sailors watch in shame, as their captain was being taking like a whore. A tear came to his eye as his man hood was being stripped from him. The captain's cock grew harder, much to his shame.

"Ahhhhg, yes." Gallicus finally came inside of Captain Akeem arsehole, filling it up with as much cum as filled up Ashanti's arsehole. From his pouch, Gallicus took out a pink ribbon and started to tie a bow on Akeem's cock. "There, now ever one will know what a sissy you are."

"That will do. That will do, you hairy fuck." Gallicus slapped captain's arse, and pulled him to his feet; being him on board Gar'Dak's settles.

"Slatute your captain, guys." Gallicus mocked as he flew off with the captain.

"What now, bastard?" The scornful captain sneered.

"Are you cold my captain?" Gallicus grinned.

"Gur'Dak, Flamigul." Gallicus ordered his dragon and the dragon obeyed, he unleased the breath of hell it's self upon the final ship, it's content and it's sailors; they all burnt in there were they stood.

"NO! What have you done?" The captain tried to resist once more but Gallicus pulled hard on the chains, it was no use the dragon razed so much in such a small time.

Magnus (I)

"You are looking very radiant today." Sentoki told Nagma as she walked into the planning room; she wore her saree that was slightly modified with extra metal parts, making it more of a 'battle saree'.

"Have a seat. Magnus is helping go through battle plans." Lady M pulled a chair out for her.

"So anyways, as I was saying. Once the full legions have arrived we can line up the cavalry all across the black line, and we charge we change into formation to take the orcish castle: Green gate, Brim stone, war head, Gor'warth and Hiden peak." Magnus laid out in detail the plans.

"But what about the main orcish palace?" One of the officers asked.

"Well, I was planning on rebuilding that after we take Asthanthia and kill all you human." Magnus smiled and caused the officers to frown.

"And what of the rear?" Lady M, began jotting down notes.

"If your on is successful then the navies of Asthanthia can make a good landing on it and send troops from all side."

"Excellent, now for the logistic." One of the officers suggested.

"Hang on! I think you are missing a huge part, what about that shadowy man." Nagma interrupted.

"Woman, we have to time for silly tale of mysticism." One of the officers argued.

"Silly?! What we went through was SILLY?!" Azza erupted and so did the room. Magnus drew a quick breath in and sighed.

"Tenebris præfectus." The room went silent. "Tenebris præfectus, the dark overseer. He has plagued humanity since its creation and had created the orcs to continue his work."

"How do we defeat him dear?" Lady M drew closer.

"You cannot, defeat him complete. Only send him back to Hal, to return once more."

"So, you are telling me that he cannot we vanquish complete?" Lady M tilted her head, everyone's stood as statues; their body hair stood upright at attention.

"You can, the three goddess managed to two it two times before in the past but only the third time can he truly be locked out of this plain." Magnus tilted her head up, she gave away more of her orcish essence.

"What is it we need for this?" The officer asked, intrigued and fascinated by this he asked once more. "What is it we need for this? My mother use to tell me tales of this." He smiled in glee.

"The final book of the Avonlithea revelations and three chalices that the goddesses used to vanquish the foe in the second time. This time we use it to bind the dark one's presence to the promiscuity of a celibate monk or nun, this way when he returns to Hal; he will be crippled in that world and non-existent in ours."

"Where do we find them?"

"I don't know, they were passed down to one of the goddess's bloodline after she turn into a mortal. I believe her house was called..." Magnus began to click her fingers; it was long since she spoke to depth of her master's demise.

"My mother said it was called Domi—Domicus—DOMINUS! House Dominus." Magnus was confused to why the woman looked excited. Lady M jumped off her seat in pure excitement.

"Yes, yes. Thank you! Out of all houses, DOMINUS!" She yelled.

"Why are you excited? I heard that the orcs burnt down that family bloodline."

"Don't you know? My name is Migistra Dominus; I have the blood of the goddess." Magnus looked shocked.

"But how do we know that you have those tools." Magnus had a speck of hope in her.

"I am sure once I saw it in the basement of my villa, my mother made me read that book as a child."

"How do we know it is the one?" Magnus was cynical.

"We don't but it is worth a try." Lady M smiled.

"This is absurd! You rest the fate of this world on a whim?" One of the captains cried out.

"Do you have any family heirlooms that could decide the fate of the world?" Lady M grinned.

"No." The captain's argument was defeated and he sat back down.

"I thought so." Lady M smiled. "Okay, Magus and I will ride out to retrieve these heirlooms while Nagma, you lead the assault on green gate."

The captain bickered amongst themselves at the prospect of being led by a woman, but the decision was final and Lady M had the parchment from the king.

Ashanti (I)

She neatly tended to her spear after cleaning Rafa's settle. Ashanti had given away the horse she rode to the grim lands, over to Magnus who with Lady M and Maddie set off to retrieve some fabled relics. After her work had been done she decided to take a little lay down, there she thought off all the things that could have been happening back in her home village and what her groom thought of her, leaving him to fight off in a far off distant land.

"Well, well. Taking a nap are we?" Azza teased. She moved over to the resting Ashanti and kissed her on the lips, before falling to her side. "You know I sometimes think of Anton's dark skin, everything I see you."

"Does it turn you on?" Ashanti teased. "Because if it did then perhaps I can sort that out." With a smile Ashanti started to kiss Azza. Taking the Arabian bueaty's armoured dress off she started to lick her nipples, teasing every part of Azza's breast until the rest of her clothes came off and with it, a black strap-on.

"So you really do love black cock." Ashanti undid her clothes, exposing her sweaty black flesh. Placing the strap-on around her waist she began to fuck Azza who place her feet on Ashanti's breasts. Ashanti picked up the left foot and began to lick it.

"You must have the most delicious toes in Arabia."

"Yes, I do. I bet your tastes just as fine." Azza bit her lips as the toy ploughed deeper in her, Azza closed her eyes and thought of Anton and his firm undeniable grip on her waist as she was fucked by him.

"Yes yes go hard." Azza pushed herself against the artificial cock, and allowed it to burry itself deep into her moist slippery pussy. Azza even slipped in a couple of fingered into her arsehole, toying with both of her holes.

"Turn me over like a dog." Azza began to pant. "Like a bitch." She bit her lips as Ashanti flipped her over and bend down, to lick Azza's pussy. Its luscious juices fill her mouth and dribbled down her chin, when Ashanti rubbed the juices on her body; her skin even more became shinier. Ashanti started to fuck her pussy.

"Fuck me like a bitch. Bitch. Bitch." Azza had difficulties trying to finish her sentence while being fuck. Ashanti carried on fucking Azza.

"That's right, you Arabian whore." She spanked Azza's ass and paused the sex, during this time; Ashanti's eager lust filled tongue started to lick Azza's arsehole, marinating it with spit. Azza fingeed her pussy as she backed up onto Ashanti's mouth as the Afrikan started to suck ass.

"You're a dirty slut." Azza told her. When the sensation in her arse stopped, he felt it again but this time in her pussy, Ashanti began to fuck her again, and this time hard than before.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me. I'm such a slut." Azza moaned. "oooh ohh, I'm cumming I'm cuming" Azza's pussy exploded with lust and her cum. She lost all strength in her arms and laid flat on the bed. Ashanti lay her down easy.

"I bet you had a good run now?" Ashanti joked as she herself lay beside her, cuddling this girl while they both licked the strap on.

"I believe it is time you to this on me." Ashanti's seductive smile was all that Azza needed to get back up again.

"No. Rest, stay." Ashanti put her hands on Azza's shoulders and put her back down onto the bed and reached her arms around Azza's waist, strapping it on with the toy, she leaned down and kiss her left leg.

Ashanti began to sit on Azza's face, to which Azza started to lick the pussy.

"That's a good girl, you know how to treat your friends."

"MMhmmmf" All Azza said was muffed out but Ashanti sensed the excitement in her voice. The slurping got louder as did Ashanti' moans.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds