A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 08

"Ohh ahh, yes. Now lick my ass hole." Ashanti moved her body forward so her ass hole was directly above Azza's mouth. "Wait, let me help you." Ashanti raised herself slightly in a squatting potion. "Now stick those tongues out and roll them. Azza did as she was told, she even said something in a muffled tone but it sounded like. "Like this?"

"Yes, good." Ashanti was pleased a she began her descend unto Azza's tongue. It crept up her arse like a slippery finger and then it unfurled and began to lick her insides. Ashanti was visibly pleased with what was going on, the girl underneath her deep into her ass. "Oh goodness." Ashanti rocked her body.

"That will be enough for my ass, dear." She moved off Azza. "Anymore and something might came out of it." Now Ashanti was facing her, she began to sit on the strap-on; letting to climb deep in her pussy. "You tasted my pussy and ass but now it is time for my feet." Azza was presented with two large black feet, she smile and started to lick those both.

Up and down on the metallic cock she went. "Oh yes, this is heaven." Ashanti smiled as the strap on fucked her.

"Do you enjoy worshiping my feet?" Ashanti asked Azza.

"Yes, yes a hundred times yes." Azza licked and rubbed the ebony feet all across her face, smelling and kissing every inch of her soles.

"ahhh,yes." Ashanti's grinding increased as her head shot up in the sky and her breasts almost pointed upwards. "Ahhhhh, oohh." Ashanti had erupted into orgasm, her toes curling on Azza's face and her juicy black pussy causing a down fall of cum as the sensation pulsated through her body, leaving her to struggle to still up. When her pumping slowly came to a halt, she re-adjusted her body and lay on top of Azza, kissing her. "Haha, your face smells."

Arthur &Arianna (I)

The lavish dinner filled their stomachs but both Arthur and Arianna sat and eat in silence, the king that had been ripping away on the chicken bone had noticed.

"What's the matter boy? You and my daughter had not said a word." The king let down the devastated chicken leg, with the juices still on his chin.

"Nothing my lord. It's just that..." Arthur seems troubled that had difficulties expressing it, he was a man a few words when it came to emotion.

"Nothing? Huh?" The king grinned. "Are you troubled that you lend my men to those whores up north while you and Arianna are still waiting to amass a bigger army?" Arthur looked up in horror and shock, his plans had been foiled.

"Father, please." Arianna begged.

"Shut up!" The king snapped. "You don't fooled me little missy. Playing a man game, thinking your father will not notice." King Aron V had a smug look on his face as he deduced the plans of his daughter.

Arthur looked at Arianna as they both realised that their plans were at peril. Arthur gave a sigh and decides to do what he must.

"My lord, I beg for your permission to have your daughter's hand in marriage." The king raised a brow as Arthur stood up and took a knee.

"Princess Arianna of house Dragonwood, will you do me the honours of becoming my wife?" The whole court's attention drew to the two.

"Yes, Yes. Arthur Dominus I will." Arianna's eyes teared up as she was in a purely ecstatic state; she had to show that this was the first time she was hearing about this. The king stood and gave a slow thunderous applause.

"Excellent, I was beginning to fear that no man was going to wed my degenerate daughter, but you, Arthur Dominus, you gave her reason to be away from my court and away from power." The king gave his famed grin once more. "So yes, I will allow you to wed my daughter." He raised a glass of wine, as did the rest of the table.

"MY LORD!" A voice crashed through the doors. "MY LORD, you must see this, it is that captain that came to you not long ago." The man drew the king and anyone who could run, out to the court yards.

"The guards found him like this." They all observed the bound Captain Akeem lying on the floor, he had a butt plug inserted into him as he wobbled around. The physicians did their best to cover the man up and protect his's decency.

The king took letter that was placed in the captain's mouth, and read it. The letter detailed what had happened at sea. "Raise the banners." The king voice was calm yet stern.

"Raise the banners!" Another voice relayed the king's message. The king began to run inside to gather his armour.

"PAPA!" Aisha cried out as her father tried to not make eye contact with her, his pride was too bruised. Arthur turn to Arianna.

"You should get those two too a safe location." He placed his hands on her shoulder, she nodded.

Arthur (II)

"You were right, boy." The King turns to Arthur. "They mean to attack us" He paused as he struggled to deliver the next set of word. "They claim to have a dragon."

"A dragon, my lord?"

"Don't play stupid with me. You know what a dragon ..."

RAAAARGH

The heart piecing sound swept across the palace.

"DRAGON!" One of the guards could be heard screaming.

Suddenly the peace and serenity that had befallen the court again was lost once more, clusters of people ran all around the court in terror, as the guard, soldiers and knight went to their duty. Arthur rushed quickly to Arianna's chambers; where he stored his armour. There he found another hand maiden.

"Quick, girl, help put this on." Both fumbled with the straps on the armour until it was securely placed. "Go now, find shelter." Arthur reached for his sword and left to battle.

The dragon's scream is terrible as his bright green flames melted the walls; the mortars and bricks had fallen on the ground.

"Archers, hold." Spoke one of the kind's commanders. "Fire!" an army of arrows chased the dragon in the sky but it was no use, Gar'dak was too fast. "Archers, hold." Once again the archers loaded up. "ahh." The men screamed as the dragon return towards them and bathed them in dragon fire.

Arthur run past the Ballista's to find that they were already firing in the air, with no avail. The Ballista arrows had flown past the dragon and landed on the ground, one even hit a man.

"Fuck, how to do slay this beast." Arthur clenched his tenth and fist as he stood helpless. A lump of brick which had been lit of fire came tumbling towards him; the King shoved him out of the way. As both men lay on the ground the hot fiery debris hit them but neither of them was fazed.

"To be kill the dragon, you need a weapon of gold or enchanted metal" The king spoke to him as they both rose up. "That was how the men of the black line killed the other dragons, no too long ago."

"But where do we find such a thing?"

"Here, the last of the gold steel Damascus arrows." The king presented him with the finest arrow he had ever seen. Gold on the outer edge of the arrow head but fine steel in its core. "One left, and I shall be to one to fire it."

"But, sire."

"Not buts. A king, who cannot fight with his men, should not be named a king at all." The King was as stubborn as he was brave. "I shall draw the dragon rider's attention and you will then cause further distractions." Arthur knew that the king held their only hopes.

The tower that was firing the ballista was engulfed by the flame, as it did; its walls had exploded and red hot bricks rained on the soldiers. The walls of the palace were now destroyed by dragon fire. The night sky glowed red from the attack.

"DRAGON, I THE KING SURRENDER. TAKE ME. TAKE MY SURRENDER!" The king looked at Arthur with a smile. "Go on, do what you must." Arthur nodded and run off to hide for his part.

The dragon circled around the king and took notice. The dragon began his descend whilst spewing fire to surrounding areas near the king. Finally it had landed and snarled at the king. King Aron noticed that the dragon had few more riders on its back.

"Surrender? Excellent." Gallicus smiled menacing.

They had taken the bait, ten other arrows shot at the dragon from behind but beast had heard them quick enough to move out of the away.

"ragh!" Arthur charged through with his sword high in the air, as the dragon engulfed the archers in its horrendous flames but Arthur barely scratch the beast. The king's arrow shot past in great speed but Gar'dak had moved out of the away enough for the arrow to have just caused a small slit the dragon's hide.

Gar'dak's wound smoked black and green as small splutter of blood hit the ground and salted the soil causes the earth to sizzle with pain. The arrow itself had caught fire as it was buried it's head it the ground, possibility out of shame. Arthur tried to pull it out, only resulting in his own agony. The king's face had lost hope as he stood and gave a blank stare into death itself.

"Well, the orcish empire take you surrender, good sir king." Gallicus grinned as the dragon opened his mouth and shot fire at the king. The screaming king was no more than a flaming corpse as his cries died down.

The dragon moved its rampage towards the palace's main body, setting its walls alight. Arthur knew he had to get Arianna away from harm's way, he ran towards the palace. There in the hallways the cumbersome walls collapsed on the people. Arthur saw the hand maiden who had assisted with his armour, running in flames and fallen knights and soldiers who had not been able to stand up to the green terror of the skies.

Gallicus (II)

Men after men fell to his dragon's flame. The two orc he had bought with him had jumped off; when the dragon flew low enough, as did Gallicus.

"Go now, Gar'dak, bring strife and sorrow to the hearts of men." Gallicus saw his dragon off. The three orcs proceed to scale the building to find and area in the walls where it had been broken off. Into the palace they moved, the men and woman who were running away from the dragon flame were now running from Gallicus and his men.

"Aha. Brothers, did this not conquest, this is sport!" Gallicus spotted a guard who in turn had spotted him. Reluctantly the guard moved towards the three, attempting to strike Gallicus, only to be blocked and slain afterwards. "I misspoke; this is mere child's play." Gallicus and his men gloated.

Aisha (I)

In all the chaos she managed to find her father once more, lying on the physician's sick bed he was trying to lick his wounds, distraught by the recent loss of his pride.

"Don't look at me, my flower." He turns he head away in shame but Aisha grabbed him in a tight embrace, nonetheless. Akeem decided not to resist, and held his daughter even closer. "You still come to me in this time, even at my lowest point?"

"You are my father; I will never shun myself from you." The embrace grew tighter, and Aisha kissed her father's kiss. "I too had my fills of horrible encounters; don't you remember on the ship?" The captain gave a reluctant smile.

"I do, know could I forget." He answered her, painfully. "Let u not dwell on this, let us thing of ways to escape." The captain got to his feet, supported by his daughter. He looked around from anything possible to protecting them, but nothing. Aisha and her father heard a banging at the door, her father hobbled in front of her and his speculations were correct. Gallicus and his men appeared.

"Hello there, old' sea captain. How are the waves?" Gallicus mocked before we charged through to the Captain, injuring him and subduing him unto the ground, Aisha was restrained by the other orc. "Well, I did tell you what I was going to do with you, good bye captain and thank you for your ass." Gallicus ended the captain and turn his gaze towards Aisha.

"No, you bastard!" Aisha cried out "Father, no." Aisha loss did not matter to Gallicus, who just stood there, undoing his cock armour.

"There, there. All shall be okay, as long as you start sucking my cock." Gallicus teased her. Aisha stopped and crawled over to his cock and began to suck the juicy meat. It seemed as if the sight of an erection would calm her, Gallicus took note of this. "So the stories are true." Gallicus pondered.

"Wait, sweetie. Let me sit down on the bed and you bend over, okay?" Gallicus rubbed his hand on her head. Aisha nodded.

Now on sitting on the bed Gallicus watched as Aisha came over and bent down to suck his cock. "Gro'cock, lift her blouse and spread her legs." One of the orc came over and exposed Aisha's pussy, before separating her legs. "Now is the time for the more important fucking. My master's turn comes." Gallicus looked into Aisha's teary confused eyes.

"Oh great one, come forth and claim you another vessel for your seed." Gallicus once again summon his dark master. In a smaller but quick flash of light he came, winged and mighty. "Take this pussy, I have offered you."

"Yes, yes. You have served me well, Gallicus. You have the honour to be pleasured by the same whore as I am being pleasure by." The dark voice caused Aisha to squirm in fear, but Gallicus did not allow that; he wanted to please his master.

The erect cock entered Aisha's tan pussy, and started to part the lips in way that it has never been parted in. The two other orcs began to masturbate on top of Aisha's body. Her tits began to fly up and down in her dress until one of the orcs released them and started fondling them. Rocked back and forth between two cocked Aisha started to gag as the sex began intense.

Her body felt used and her mind was taken out of the world, shut off from what was happening beyond the walls. Her vagina trembled at each stroke of the cock.

"Oh, oh, oh." Moaned Aisha, she knew that she was nothing but a sex addict, a nymph. The large handed gripped tight around Aisha's waist as thrusting intensified even more, the dark lord lifted Aisha's lower body which made her wrap her legs around him.

"Raagghh." The dark lord came deep inside of Aisha's pussy, filing it with a gallon of cum as he tilted his head back, in pleasure.

"Ahh, good. That pussy was excellent. She will bear children of great power." The dark one slipped a couple of fingers into Aisha's body and started to play with her, one more time. "I go now, the invasion take place." The dark lord once again disappeared in a flash of black and white.

"That's right, keep sucking." Aisha carried on pleasuring Gallicus' cock. By now it was covered entirely in her salvia. "Ahhhhh yes." He moaned. Gallicus pulled out just in time too shot his load onto Aisha's light brown skin, covering her face, hair and breast in cum. He moved her off his dick and lowered her on the floor. The other two orc continued to jerk on her; she seemed distracted by the cocks.

"Brothers, keep having your fun the girl, I will return." Gallicus did his cock armour and left the room.

Arthur (III)

In the armoured safe hold, deep within the palace, Arthur found Arianna along with a hand full of other women who were of noble birth. Amongst the woman were some of their hand maiden, not many but enough for them to be looked after, should the need arise.

"Arthur!" Arianna greeted him with a kiss. "What have you been?" She kept her head on his chest thereafter. "Have you seen Aisha?"

"Aisha? I thought she was with you." Arthur dwelled deeper in more concern.

"No, I thought she was..." Arianna scanned the room and started to exit it, leading Arthur by the arm. "Come, we must look for her."

"We?" Arthur was shocked that Arianna would put herself in this danger.

"Yes, we. Aisha is my friend."

"I don't know how to tell you this but, I cannot put your life in anymore danger because..." Arthur paused and took a deep breath. "Because, your father is dead and I do not know the fate of your brothers." Arianna covered her mouth in shock.

"No, this can't be."

"I'm afraid it is." Arthur looked down at the floor and then back up at her again. "I shall find your brothers and Aisha, I promise." Arthur left the crying Arianna.

Through the corridor of the crumbling palace Arthur searched through, finally he had found the physician's room. Upon opening the door, he saw two orcs ejaculate on top on Aisha.

"Raaagh, yes. This is some good stuff." One of the orc gloated. "Hey! Come here, you shit." They spotted Arthur and charged him, he slew the first orc and used its body to block the other's attack, then he finished the second one.

"Arthur?" Aisha rubbed her head as she was helped up.

"I have you." Arthur noted the cum on her body but did not say a thing. "Here, he sheathed his sword before grabbing a handkerchief to wipe Aisha's breasts before fixing her dress. He had just now seen her father on the floor, and lend down to close the eye with his other hand. "I'm sorry for your lose."

"Thank you, I don't know why I forgot about him, what's wrong with me." Aisha began to cry even more, but Arthur comforted her. They surveyed the wreckage together, as Arthur saw the dragon ride off into the dark sky. In a literal sense, it was just before the dawn sky had arrived but the fires did not make it seem as dark as it was.

"Help me." Arthur saw a man under a piece of rubble; it was Prince Aron, heir to the throne. "Arthur is that you?"

"Yes, let me help you." Arthur pulled him from under the rubble and dragged him to the part of the wall that had not collapsed.

"Brother!" Arianna came out of nowhere; clearly she did not heed Arthur's warning. The grieving Princess knelt beside her brother as he coughed.

"My little sister, you shall make a fine Queen." He touched her cheeks with his weakened hands before they fell to his side.

"What about our brothers? Robert and James?"

"Died in dragon fire." The prince looked at Arthur. "I know you left the fighting to go and look for my sister, one day you may need to choose between her and the kingdom, and she may have that same dilemma. Until that grimace day, look after her." He then turns back to Arianna. "I love you my dear siste..." the faint words left the dying prince. Arthur held the sobbing Arianna in his arms.

"Sir knight! The Heathian ambassador arrived with and some hundreds of men behind him. "Sir knight and Princess Arianna, the Heathians and Renstomies send their aid. You now have an army big enough to fight the Grim lands." The Heathian did not seem to care what had happen around him.

"And what of the Null and its island's?" Arianna looked up.

"They will allow for a fleet to rest there, but they will only answer to a king."

"What about a Princess's consort?" Arianna suggested.

Arianna and Arthur both look at each other.

Arianna (II)

"And do you take one another, to love, to cherish and protect, until the last of your breath be drawn?" The minster spoke from the book. As both Arthur and Arianna looked into each other's eyes.

"Yes, I do." They both kissed each other to seal their marriage on the beach, as the dawn sky rose.

"Now you have your army, my love." Arianna Whispered in his Arthur's ear.

"Now you have you knight, my queen." Arthur replied.

"I do, and also my king."

The crowd cheered as much as they could, the crash marriage took place minutes after the dead were buried.

Epilogue.

"Now, my brothers and sister, the world of men shall tremble before us, their line will die, their future shall be but a far distant dream; fading in every step we take. Now Soldier of the new orcish empire, take the lands and show no mercy." Nargol rallied her troops. The main legion began their march into the human land; the van had already gone ahead and began their raids on the closest villages. The legions of orcs were to be moved forward into the lands mowing down every sign of resistance.

Nagma readied the group and the troop for the raid on green gate, when a band of orcs ambushed the town and nearby villages, the stationed troop defeated the town while Nagma' and company rode out to the villages.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds