A Learning Experience

Since there wasn't really anything to explore like around her pussy, I kept plunging my tongue into her anus, retreating and doing it over again. It probably didn't go more than a half inch or so but I liked the way it felt and with my fingers rubbing her tits, my cock felt like ti was going to burst. Instead, after a few minutes, Beth was the one to burst, pouring another stream of sweet clear liquid from wherever that mysterious juice came out of her pussy. I abandoned her anus to suck up the juices again.

When I had her cleaned up again, I resumed my attentions to her anus but she tugged me up until I abandoned my efforts.

"That's enough, Teddy," she said. "I can't stand any more of that right now. Help me down."

Standing, I put both hands under her arms and helped ease her to the floor. She promptly wrapped her arms around my neck and planted the first sensuous kiss on my lips. I eagerly responded, perhaps too eagerly, but she tolerated me for a while.

Finally she took my hand and said, "Come with me, Teddy."

She led me into the main part of the bedroom, where she sat on the king-sized bed and pulled me around to stand before her. Her delicate fingers began unbuttoning my shirt while her dark brown eyes formed pools that I lost my soul in. I was barely aware when, my shirt discarded, her hands opened my belt and unzipped my pants. I knew when she pushed them and my briefs to the floor because I was wondering if my manhood would be enough for her.

I was reassured when her hands closed around my shaft and she murmured, "Mmm, yes, baby."

I was so afraid that I would shoot off my load then and I wanted the feeling of her holding me to last forever. When her hands left me, I was so disappointed. She moved over into the middle of the bed, propped up by a couple of pillows, and pulled her knees way back to her side, leaving her pussy open. Not until she beckoned did I know for sure what she was expecting but I got the idea quickly.

I climbed onto the bed and walked on my knees until I was just below her bottom. My cock was poking around looking for a place to hide and found it when her hand guided me into her hot pussy. I couldn't believe the heat that I felt coming from her but I loved it. Her slick juices coated my shaft and let me slide into her without much effort. I was a little surprised that her hand stayed between us, holding my scrotum. Her little fingers massaging my balls felt wonderful, like nothing I had ever known before. Unfortunately it also triggered my inflamed libido to the point of no return and I was inside her for probably less than a minute before my sperm was shooting into her.

I nearly fell apart. I was so ashamed of being trigger-happy. I hung my head and felt my cock start to deflate. I had let Beth down. I felt so low.

But Beth slid her other hand between us and went to work on my balls with both hands. Oh, man, did that feel good. She said, "Shh, baby. Don't worry about it. The first time is always too quick but I'll bet you can do it again and you'll last longer. Let's give it a try."

Her fingers were like magic, making the most wonderful feelings shoot through my body. She puckered her lips in a kissing motion and, when I bent over, she raised her head and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth. My cock, which had partially deflated, began to grow stiff again. With a couple of minutes of kissing and fondling, I was hard again and ready to do her bidding.

"Just start off slow and easy, sugar," Beth instructed. "For now, that is the most satisfying thing. Later we'll see what happens."

I could only nod as I eased back some and then slid slowly back into her until we were mashed together. Only with some practice did I learn that I could pull almost all the way out of her and then travel all the way back in without being too concerned about completely pulling out. It was a real learning experience and Beth encouraged me. She kept me moving slowly, told me to rock from side to side when we were pressed together, and frequently told me that I felt good inside of her. She kissed me greedily with a tongue that swabbed every part of the inside of my mouth.

After some time - I really had no concept of the passage of time because I was completely lost in the magnificence of feelings between us - she hugged me tightly to her with arms and legs, hissed that she was cumming again, and went wild, threshing her head from side to side. She held me so tightly with her legs that I couldn't move until she began to relax.

Even then, she held me down and said, "Suck my tits, Teddy. You know you've always wanted to and I want you to."

I curled my body around a bit while she lifted a heavy milk-filled globe in each hand and I latched onto one of the erect nipples. Almost immediately I felt and tasted the warm sweet milk on my tongue. It was a taste to love. I sucked for several minutes, lost in the reverie of a wonderful time, until she nudged me and urged me to change tits. I repeated the same thing on the other side and by the time I'd been at it a bit, Beth pulled me to her lips for a long spit-swapping kiss before she let me start moving in her pussy again.

Her pussy was so wet and so slick that the feelings had changed quite dramatically. From being a fairly tight fit before, it was not a velvety glove that just softly gripped my shaft as it move in and out, still maintain my slow pace. Remembering her instructions, I wiggled my bottom every time we came back together. We kissed frequently and I found myself kissing and licking her neck and ears and the side of her face just for the sheer joy of being so close to her. She didn't seem to mind and I loved the faint but heady fragrance of her sweet perfume, a smell that reminded me of orchids in all their splendor.

But the headiest part came when, after several minutes of wonderfully sweet fucking, she tensed all over again, hissed something I couldn't understand and shook uncontrollably for several seconds. I felt her pussy convulsing around my cock and was sure that she had climaxed again.

When she relaxed again, she said, "Oh, baby, I needed that. You're making me feel so good!"

I started to pump her pussy again but she waved me away. Disappointed, I backed off and sat on my haunches, wondering if it was over.

But I shouldn't have worried. Beth turned over and, on hands and knees, worked her way back to the center of the bed, right in front of me. Her beautiful round ass was right before me, her legs spread outside of my own. While I watched, she lowered her face until it was on the bed, leaving her ass sticking up inches away.

"Come on, honey," she urged.

I came back up on my knees and only then realized that I was going to be able to enter her pussy from behind. In fact her hand met my cock between her legs and guided the throbbing purple head into her slick crevasse and I was soon pressed deeper than before into her marvelous warmth. I started to pump her again, slowly as before.

A few moments later, Beth spoke over her shoulder, "Now it's time to go faster and harder, honey. You won't hurt me. Just ram that big thing into me."

That was all the encouragement I needed. With my hands holding her lush hips for leaverage, I began pounding myself into her. I immediately knew that I loved this position - the feeling of my crotch mashing her buttocks into my form was exquisitely blissful. The fact that her fingertips lightly raked my shaft and touched my balls momentarily with each thrust only added to my overall delight.

The only bad thing about it - if you could call it bad - was that it didn't last a long time. In just a few minutes, I got that strange vacuous feeling down between my balls and my prostate and before I knew it, my sperm was shooting into my so-very-sexy aunt. With one last thrust, I rammed as far into her as I could and pulled hard on her hips to hold us together while my balls fired shot after shot of cum.

I stayed glued to her bottom for as long as I could and then rued the time when my flaccid cock plopped out of her. Carefully, with all my muscles quivering in the aftermath, I maneuvered until I could lay down beside her. Beth stretched out and turned to face me. Whether by design or accident, her tits were at my face again and when she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her breasts, I had absolutely no complaints. I made a few half-hearted attempts to suck her tits again, managing to dribble her milk all over my face but I was too exhausted to do anything. What a wonderful feeling!

After a bit, she scooted down and we kissed for a while, until she pulled back and asked, "Did you like it?"

"No," I replied.

She looked hurt. "No?"

"No, I didn't like it. I LOVED it!"

She giggled and hugged me. "Me, too, sugar."

We kissed again for several minutes, while our heart rates finally slowed and our breathing returned to something like normal. I caught her glancing over my shoulder to the clock sitting on a dresser.

"Do you want to do it again?" she asked.

"Now?" I asked, incredulous.

"No, silly," she giggled again. "Sometime soon."

"Oh. Yes, definitely."

"Okay, then listen to me. You must not tell anyone about this. Do you understand? No one!"

"Yes, that will not be a problem."

"Okay. We'll find times when we can be together. Just don't be too eager, all right?"

I nodded.

"Come on," she said. "The babies will be awake soon. Get dressed."

I was disappointed that it was a little over a week before it happened again. But when she beckoned me, I forgot all about the disappointment. Once again she got me off in a hurry, then cuddled with me and fondled my balls and penis until I was hard again. We tried a couple of new positions, both of which felt magnificent. Then she turned over again and we fucked doggy style until she came for a third time and I emptied my second load into her.

Although I had always been interested in girls in school, I began to compare them to my Aunt Elizabeth and none of them matched up. None of them had her exquisitely curved Coke bottle figure. Some had large tits but no bottom; some had a big bottom but little tits. Some had both but a real bitchy attitude. None compared favorably to Beth. I just seemed to lose interest.

I was happy that, after our second encounter, they began to come more frequently. The third one was just four days later, the fourth three days after that. Then in late summer as I was making preparations to enroll in a local college, disaster struck.

Uncle Mark wound up back in the hospital. I knew he had not been feeling well - I could see it on his face, which until then had always had a ready smile. Now his face showed constant pain. I spent most of my time babysitting while Beth sat with Uncle Mark but after four days, Beth came in one afternoon early and said that Mark wanted to talk with me. She had arranged for my sister to stay with the babies while Beth drove me to the hospital.

When we arrived, Beth pulled a chair just outside the closed door and let me go in alone. I couldn't believe how emaciated my uncle looked. His voice was low and raspy and it was a chore for him to talk. He motioned for me to come to his bedside and lean over the safety railing so he could talk. He grasped my hand and held it tightly.

"Ted, I've always loved you like a son." he said.

My heart sank. He knew that I had betrayed him with his wife and now would come the recriminations.

"In fact, since I didn't marry until late in life, I always treated you and your sister like my own."

I nodded. He really had.

"I have never - never regretted it, son. Never. Understand?"

I cocked my head sideways and gave him a quizzical look.

"After I got sick last winter, I couldn't take care of Beth like a man should. I knew she loved you very much and I could see you were devoted to her too. That is why ..." he had to pause to cough, "... this spring I gave her permission to ... take you to our bed."

The enormity of that statement shocked me. He knew! And approved!

"You're ages were so much ... closer than ours it seemed ... right."

His breath was coming in shorter and shorter gasps. I nodded.

"Son, I would ... be eternally ... grateful if you ... would take care ... of my Beth ... and my kids. Our ... kids."

Tears began rolling down my cheeks. I know - a man is not supposed to cry but I'm not made that way!

"I've set up ... scholarship fund ... for you. Get your ... education. My partner will hold ... my half of the ... business for four ... years. If you want it, ... it is yours. If not, he'll ... sell it for Beth."

I bent down and awkwardly hugged him, then whispered, "I love her, Uncle Mark. I promise I'll take care of her and the little ones, too!"

He squeezed my hand again, a rather feeble attempt but I felt it. "Ask Beth ... to come ... back in," he rasped.

When I told Beth that Mark wanted to see her, she hugged me and then stepped inside. I sat in the chair contemplating what had just occurred. It was obvious that Uncle Mark knew he was not going to recover and in fact had known that the end was near. He had planned for his family, not only financially but emotionally as well.

I had been out of the room maybe a half hour when a buzzing started and a nurse came hustling from the nurses station. I followed her inside and held a crying Beth while the nurse turned off the monitors as a doctor filled out a death certificate form.

The next few weeks was a whirlwind of activity. Following the funeral, my college classes started while I gradually, box by box, moved my belongings into the house with my aunt and her little ones. Beth had me move into an empty bedroom that had never been used before except for a bit of storage. On the third night, she climbed into my bed after I had lain in the dark for several minutes. She didn't want sex - she just wanted to be held.

That's all that happened between us for weeks. She would come to me after I had retired, just wanting to be held while she cried. Slowly the tears began to dry up and as they did, things changed between us. She became more loving, more sexual. She would wiggle her butt against my crotch or lightly brush her fingers over my cock.

Then one night, she grabbed my erection, maneuvered my shorts until my cock and balls were exposed and climbed on top of me. It felt fantastic when she pointed my cock at her middle and lowered herself until her pussy surrounded my penis. For the next several minutes, she lay on my chest kissing me while her pussy flexed around me, sending little electric shivers radiating through my body.

Eventually she pushed herself upright, leaving her hands on my ribcage for support, and began to rock from side to side. She changed that to a forward and back rock, then switched to making little circles with her ass. All the time, I felt my spear roving around inside her exploring every part of her hot pussy.

After an altogether delicious time, Beth slid her hands up to my shoulders, leaving her in a position that resembled a jockey sitting on a thoroughbred. She started off as if she were riding a jogging horse, just making little movements up and down my cock, probably not travelling more than an inch or two. As if she was putting that horse through its paces, she gradually picked up the pact to a canter, a trot, a gallop, and finally an all-out race for the finish line.

Each time she changed pace, her pussy travelled a longer distance on my shaft until she was nearly coming off it each stroke but she was moving with the speed of light. I could hold it no longer and shot my load of cum high into her vagina. Something triggered her climax at about the same time and she clamped onto me, shivered all over and whimpered something about cumming hard as her fingernails cut into the skin of my upper arms.

Later, after we'd spent we screwed ourselves silly with fuck after fuck that night, as if trying to make up for lost time. We slept a bit, woke and fucked, only to fall back to sleep and do it all over again. When I got up in the morning, my ass was dragging but I wouldn't have traded that experience for anything in the world. And I sure wasn't about to let Beth see how much the night took out of me! I showered and put on my best face before breakfast and then heading off to classes.

When I came home that night, Beth had moved my things into the master bedroom, into the space that Uncle Mark had previously used. I found out later that she had gone through his things and boxed them up, planning to have the Salvation Army pick them up but unable as yet to part with them, so they were in the basement for temporary storage.

That was the beginning of a long intense sexual relationship between us. Most weeks we screwed five or six nights, taking off just an occasional night to kiss and cuddle and sleep. The major exception to that rule was the five nights during her period and even then, she insisted on giving me a blow job ... she said she liked the feeling of control she had over me when I lost it in her mouth.

The Thursday night of the fourth week after I moved to the master bedroom, I asked Beth to marry me. She was so pleased she really plastered herself to me and covered me with kisses.

Then she said, "No, honey. It's just too soon to know if that's the right thing to do. If you'll just live with me, say a year, then if you want to ask me again, I'll give you my answer."

So life continued fairly much unchanged through the coming days, weeks and months. Uncle Mark had set things up so that Beth was financially doing well enough to stay home with the kids and still keep up the house. The scholarship fund paid for my schooling, including books and enough spending money for lunches and transportation so I could concentrate on my studies.

Two months after I started my sophomore year, I asked Beth again if she would marry me. This time she said yes and we were married in a small private ceremony on January 2nd. That next August, she stopped taking her birth control pills and by January, her doctor confirmed that she was pregnant. In July, she delivered a beautiful baby girl.

In October just before we celebrated our third anniversary in January, I came home from classes on the afternoon of my birthday to a surprising situation. There were no kids around. Beth was waiting for me at the door and welcomed me with a big wet kiss.

She said, "I thought we would do a little celebrating tonight, honey. Your sister has agreed to keep the kids tonight. Come with me."

She led me into the den where there was a very pretty young woman. Beth said, "Sarah, this is Ted. Ted, this is Sarah. She is my birthday present to you tonight."

I looked at her questioningly, not understanding what she meant.

Beth laughed softly, "Baby, I wanted you to have a great night tonight. Sarah is going to share our bed tonight and you are free to do anything and everything you want to with her."

I turned my attention to Beth. "But, honey, I'm very, very happy with you. I don't need anyone else."

"Oh, baby, I know that and I love you for it. But I want you to experience a little more of life than just me and I know you've never tried any other women. I'm not worried that you will leave me. I just want you to try it and enjoy yourself."

While Beth had been talking, Sarah had been rubbing herself against my side and gently dragging her fingertips up the front of my pants until my cock was as hard as a rock. Beth smiled at me and, taking my hand, led me to our bedroom. There Beth and Sarah began removing my clothes.

I caught Beth's glance and said, "Honey, we don't need to do this. I'm very happy just being with you."

"I know, sugar," she replied. "But I want to do this for you so please, just relax and enjoy it."

That was hard to turn down ... and I didn't. Naked as a jay, I climbed onto the bed while my wife and her friend stripped and climbed in after me. I thought it was interesting that Sarah's body type was almost identical to Beth's - big round bottom, narrow waist, big heavy boobs, nice tapered legs, long blonde hair instead of Beth's shoulder length brunette hair. I wondered if Beth deliberately chose someone with the same kind of figure, knowing that it was my favorite.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds