A Learning Experience

While Beth knelt at my side and hovered over me, we kissed long and passionately. At the same time, Sarah licked along my legs and back, eventually stopping at my crotch where she licked my entire scrotum before sucking my balls into her mouth. For a long time, she lazily pushed them around with her tongue, an action that made my cock want to explode. When she eased my balls out of her mouth, she captured my cock, licked it up every side and then closed her lips around my throbbing purple head. Her head began to slowly bob up and down on my penis.

I thought that I would not last long with the kind of attention I was getting from both of these beauties. However Sarah stopped and got up on her knees, leaving my questing cock quivering in the cool air. Beth moved just a bit, still hovering over my face although this time her tits were at my mouth, conveniently located for sucking. Sarah straddled me and worked her way up until she sat back, engulfing my cock in her hot wet pussy.

Sarah rode me like she was giving a horse a workout putting it through its paces. She started off at a gentle walk, lifted up to a trot, dropped into a canter, then sped into a rolling gallop. And I loved every second of it. Feeling her velvety pussy around my throbbing hard cock was a glorious feeling. I don't know if she had cum by the time I shot my load into her but she was making some interesting facial expressions, as if she was enjoying the ride. It was a little difficult to keep my eye on her, looking around whichever of Beth's tits was in my mouth at the time.

It was fairly dark outside by then and Beth said that we should take a break for something to eat. Since the women didn't put on any clothes, I padded along behind them into the kitchen, tickled pink to watch two beautiful bottoms undulating before me.

Beth had already prepared some chef's salads for the three of us and all she had to do was pull them out of the fridge and remove the plastic wrap covering. Calling out our options in dressings, everyone chose a different one and applied their own. For the next half hour, we munched on the filling but not weighty food, talked, and sipped our iced teas.

We found out that Sarah was 29, a college graduation who worked at an attorney's office as a paralegal, had never been married, had not been in a serious relationship in over two years when she broke up with her latest boyfriend in a silly disagreement, and she loved the idea of being a birthday gift to a man. Beth explained to her quite a bit about our own situation and how she had come to marry a younger man.

We eventually wandered back to the bedroom, where Sarah offered herself to be used however I wished. She asked me to take control but in essence, she was doing some backseat driving. Although I started out in her saddle in the old missionary position, before long she had me lifting one leg and maneuvering it high and wide in different places so we could experience the different feelings that engendered.

After we'd played with that for a while and tried just about every position we could think of, she rolled onto her side and I helped here lift her top leg to my shoulder while I straddled the other leg and I plowed on. A few minutes later, she pulled that top leg up double, holding it so that her knee massed her breast and I kept fucking. It wasn't long before she was flat on her stomach. That was the least satisfying position I'd tried because I got the least penetration although I sure did like banging my crotch into her tight ass in that situation.

After just a few minutes of that, she began pulling her knees up, keeping them spread wide. That was a position more to my liking because then I could penetrate her pussy deeply and pump her with longer strokes. I got a big surprise though when Beth knelt right beside me and slipped one hand between Sarah and me, cupping my balls and gently squeezing them, just the way I liked it. But the real surprise came when her other hand began exploring my backside, her fingers running along the crack of my ass and finally penetrating to touch my anus. That was a magnificent feeling but nothing compared to the way it felt when she pushed a finger inside me, forcing it in all the way until she was touching my prostate.

With my cock getting the royal treatment in Sarah's pussy, my balls being massaged by Beth's left hand and my prostate being stimulated by another finger, I was in ecstasy. I would have lived the rest of my life with those exquisite feelings if only I could. Alas, I was not man enough to control my emotions - or my libido. In just a few minutes - or was that seconds - I came like a fountain, shooting huge spurts of cum into Sarah's sweet pussy. For several sweet minutes, the three of us stayed in the same position, with all of our connections still in place. Only when my cock completely deflated and plopped out of Sarah's pussy did the rest of us move to lay down together.

For the next half hour, I laid in the middle of the bed with a sweet lady cuddle in the crook of each arm. I couldn't believe that Beth was so giving that she would let me fuck another woman, even in her presence. But she seemed genuinely happy that I was enjoying myself and when I had rested sufficiently, I extricated myself from the tangle of arms and legs, rolled my wife onto her back and buried my face in her twat. I spent a nearly an hour eating her pussy and licking and tongue-fucking her anus and when I quit, she had cum four times and was even happier.

Again the three of us cuddled for a while, talking softly with six hands of fingertips roving over exposed skin. Abruptly Beth pushed herself out of bed and padded off. I thought she was probably going to pee but she disappeared down the hallway.

With Sarah and I left to ourselves, she climbed on top of me and stretched out, squeezing her thighs around my latest erection and kissing my neck and face. I heard a bit of a clatter from the direction of the kitchen and in a few minutes, Beth returned with a serving tray full of bottles, jars and bowls.

"Okay, you two," she said. "It's time for desert. Teddy, get on the far side. Sarah, on your back in the middle."

When we had rearranged ourselves to her satisfaction, Beth opened a squirt bottle of chocolate syrup and, holding it high overhead, began squirting it all over Sarah's body. There was no pattern to it, except around her tits which Beth covered in ever increasing circles, starting with a big dollop on her nipples. When she had finished, there were strings of chocolate all over her body, down her legs and onto her feet, along her neck, on her cheeks and forehead, just about everywhere. She added strings of strawberry syrup to that and then a bit of caramel.

Beth put the bottle back and picked up a bowl with crushed pineapple. With a spoon, she scattered the pineapple all over Sarah's breasts and stomach and abdomen, letting some run into her pussy. Next came a bowl of chopped strawberries, followed by scattered sliced bananas. Then came a pressurized can of whipped cream which covered almost all of the other goodies and Beth even spread Sarah's pussy and sprayed some of the sweet stuff inside and then covered her outer lips. Finally Beth sprinkled her with chopped nuts and a bottle of maraschino cherries.

"Viola!" she exclaimed. "Dessert is served." Sarah looked like a giant banana split except that she was the ice cream!

I started to lick, rather tentatively, at one of Sarah's tits. Beth added, "Oh, yeah. You can't stop until she is completely clean."

I didn't think that would be a problem. I set to work licking Sarah's forehead and face and gradually worked my way down. By the time I got to her tits again, I realized with a shock that Beth's head was buried between Sarah's legs and she was lost in sucking her clean, not only of the syrups and fruits and whipped cream but my cum as well. By the time I had worked my way down to Sarah's belly button, she had tugged me around until she could get my cock in her mouth and, while her fingers manipulated my balls, her mouth sucked and licked my shaft in a delicious end to the whole process.

By the time Sarah had swallowed my somewhat diminished load of cum, I had felt her shake through several orgasms until we were all three too tired to continue. Beth yanked off the sheets and the three of us quickly replaced them with fresh ones. Then we adjourned to the bathroom and took a communal shower, even though it was rather close quarters for three at one time. After we dried, we went to the bed and retired for what was left of the night, with me in the middle of a girl sandwich. What a birthday present!

At three o'clock, the baby woke us all up for feeding time. Beth got up and headed to the nursery while Sarah fondled my cock into a quick erection. Getting on hands and knees, she offered me her pussy from behind and I was soon taking advantage of the opportunity. Just as Beth came back with both little ones, Sarah told me she wanted me to change orifices. She produced a tube of personal lube and slathered my cock and her anus while Beth was climbing back into bed with the babies. She propped herself up on pillows with a little one sucking each of her big tits and watched as I pushed my member into Sarah's ass.

At first Sarah was very tight, almost more than I could take. But she had me sit still for a few minutes and the tightness began to ease. When she told me to start stroking slowly, it was still tight but not painful. In fact, it felt very good. I swore I could feel her sphincter as it traced every vein in my throbbing penis.

I glanced at Beth to see her smiling but the thing that caught my attention was her spread legs. She had drawn up her legs and kept her heels to the side, leaving her pussy open. I couldn't resist - I reached over and ran my hand down her soft lips, feeling the soaking wetness of her own juices that covered her engorged lips. I eased a finger inside, then a second and a third, while my thumb drew imaginary circles around her clit. She closed her eyes and humped my fingers while her babies sucked her tits. Meanwhile I kept slowly cycling in and out of Sarah's softened ass.

Subsequently a chain reaction occurred. First Sarah stiffened up, screamed through her gritted teeth, and climaxed. A few seconds later, Beth closed her eyes, held her babies tightly and shivered through several seconds of orgasm. Barely had she finished when my balls contracted and began spitting my cum into Sarah's ass. When Sarah fell to the bed, I moved over and dropped between Beth's legs so I could lick her clean while the babies finished eating. When I was finished, I helped her carry them back to their beds for the rest of the night. Then we returned to our bed for some much needed rest.

The following weeks were filled with the greatest sex Beth and I had ever had. Night after night Beth met me when I came from classes. She had dinner ready but most evenings took me to our bed for a quickie before dinner. After we had cleaned up the dishes and relaxed for a while, we retired for the night and fucked until we were both sated. Four weeks, five, six, seven. The pattern didn't change even though I knew it was too good to last. In the ninth week, Beth told me that she was pregnant and only then did it occur to me that we had been fucking right through the time when she would normally have had her period. Well, we had planned on it so that was great news for both of us.

Even being pregnant, Beth retained most of her sex drive. We hired a housekeeper to do many of the cleaning and cooking chores around the house so she could concentrate on caring for the growing children. Weeks were she felt bad, we only screwed three or four times. She gradually got to the point where she grew tired quicker but if I'd help her hold her legs open, then she loved having me fuck her. And she always welcomed my face between her legs. And she really loved it when I'd lick her ass.

Even though Jack had gone through pre-school and kindergarten, then first grade and by that time was in the midst of his second grade year, Beth still let him suckle her tits twice a day. However when she found out that she was pregnant, she began serious efforts to ween him from nursing. It wasn't all that difficult really - the boy was super healthy and I wondered how much of that to attribute to his nursing his mother's now huge tits.

With Beth's approval, I adopted both Jackson and Della, which didn't have a lot of impact on either of them. Both of them already called me daddy and our last names were the same, naturally, so it was more of a formality than anything else. I know Uncle Mark had loved the kids but so did I. In fact I had probably spent more time with them than he had, since I was always around the house.

Life took a major change for me in May of that next year. I graduated from college with a degree in Risk Management and started working with my dead uncle's former partner, now my own partner. They had developed a very successful brokerage in commercial insurance, specializing in industrial plants. They already had a large following but with the growth of industry in the metropolitan area, the potential was huge. My first job was to make cold calls on new industries.

Somewhere along the way, I had either lost or suppressed my innate shyness and managed to develop a decent success ratio in convincing new industries to sign up with us. Of course some of them were small enough that they were not enormously profitable but Harry and I figured that if we could sign them up and maintain customer loyalty, as they grew so would our profits. Others were excellent money makers right from the start, even those that we had to share with some of the Lloyd's companies to spread the risk. As the producer, our share was larger than most of the others.

However I was still getting my feet on the ground in August when Beth went into labor. I zoomed home, picked her up and we had been at the hospital just 18 minutes when a doctor came out and congratulated me on the birth of my son, Mark Bradley. Two days later, Beth and Mark were home, both doing well, and mom was beaming with pride at her new offspring.

Two weeks later, with the doctor's approval, we resumed our conjugal schedule, mostly with Beth in the superior position for a while so she could maintain control since she was still a little sore in some places. I would have settled for some kissing and cuddling but she was anxious to fuck again.

Just eight weeks after the baby was born, Beth again arranged a surprise for my birthday. I don't know how the meeting came about but I was presented that evening with a very sexy Latino woman named Rita. I had always heard about "hot Latino blood" but never experienced it until that night. And Rita was hot!

We went around the world sexually that evening before Beth brought out the banana split toppings and decorated Rita's beautiful tan body. We both licked her clean - by which time Rita was squirming uncontrollably and she came four times when I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy. Beth even got her to cum again by adding whipped cream to her pussy and eating it and my cum out of her.

I thought the evening was over when everyone lay down together and seemed ready to sleep. However Rita's hands kept roving over my body and before long she had me hard again. I couldn't believe it when she climbed on top of me and laid along my legs, her own feet near my mouth as she pulled herself up and back using my legs for leverage. The angle was so unusual that the sensations were exquisite. I don't know how long it lasted but I was aware of time passing when Beth went to get the baby for his two o'clock feeding and then put him back to bed while Rita was still slowly cycled up and down.

When Beth returned, she fed me one of her tits and held my head close to her breasts, so I felt, rather than saw, when Rita quivered through an orgasm. However her pace never slackened except for that one long shiver. When I finally blew my load into her, it wasn't all that huge but it sure was satisfying.

The next morning, I apologized to Harry for being two hours late arriving at the office. He just laughed and said that Beth had told him she had a great celebration planned and that he should not expect me until he saw me. He had a twinkle in his eye and I think there might have been just a touch of envy.

Again we had a long intense period of concentrated sex after my birthday and, once again, Beth announced before the holidays that she was pregnant. We had planned on another but I had thought we would probably wait a few more months.

I was surprised when, in June, Beth arranged another present for me for Father's Day. Although it was another female partner, I was surprised because I already knew the woman. Her name was Angela Thomas, generally known as Angie by her friends among whom we considered ourselves to be included. Angie was a couple of years older than Beth and lived only a couple of blocks from our house. She had become a widow about two years ago whn her husband, a workaholic, had a massive heart attack and died before he hit the floor of his office.

Now Beth had invited her to share our bed, which really surprised me. Angie was not as athletic a partner as Rita or Sarah either but she was very loving and truly appreciated a long slow tender shafting. I think by the time we were too tired to continue, I was just as satisfied as I had been with either of the other two women and, although Beth had spent more time spectating than at the birthday bashes, she was nevertheless happy with the outcome as well, having had her pussy eaten several times, been fucked once, and ate Angie's twat a couple of times.

Just before I went to sleep, I heard Angie whispering to Beth, "Honey, I loved tonight. I hope you'll let me do this again before too long. It sure was nice."

I didn't hear Beth's reply. However I wasn't too surprised when Angie spent the Labor Day weekend with us after Beth's invitation. A good portion of that weekend was spent in bed in one fashion or another. Even though Beth's belly was large and round, she was as anxious to be part of the festivities as anyone.

Late in September, our daughter Megan Louise was born. With four children, Beth and I agreed mutually that we would not have any more children and she took steps to insure that outcome, although I would have been happy to have been the one. In the last few months, some hard work had paid off at the office too. I had signed up two major industrial plants, as well as five more modest installations and took on the risk of three automotive franchises. That all boiled down to a significant increase in my own commissions as well as profits to the brokerage. Harry was very pleased with my progress and seemed to accept me completely as a partner by then.

When my birthday rolled around in October, I was not at all displeased when Beth invited Angie for a repeat performance. Even though we had all been together before - actually three times by then - I found it very satisfying to screw Angie. I made a feeble attempt to convince Beth that I would be absolutely and totally happy having sex only with herself but she insisted that she enjoyed having a third from time to time just as much as I did. And I believed her, based on her reactions during those activities.

Over the years, the business continued to thrive. It wasn't always as good as that first year but occasionally it was better. Oh, we lost a client here or there but our gains easily offset the losses. So financially we've been doing pretty good.

In the eight years since Angie first joined us, Beth has asked her more and more frequently until the last three years, she's part of our bedroom scene about every three or four weekends. She has told us that her husband left her fixed well enough financially and she's not interested in finding another husband. However she did miss sex and although she'd like to have it a little more often, she's pretty happy with our arrangement.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds