A Less Than Perfect Family X-mas

Jenna made an attempt to help Rachel remove her shirt as well, but quickly found herself distracted by the presence of her step sister's tongue on her nipple. This was followed by her lips and her teeth. Soon Jenna wasn't worrying all that much at all about Rachel's shirt. Instead she just laid back and enjoyed the benefits of her step sister's experience.

"That feels so f'ing good," Jenna sighed as Rachel kissed her way across Jenna's chest and Jenna brought her hands to her step sister's head to gently play with her soft mane of hair. Rachel actually giggled a little despite herself at Jenna's use of the word f'ing instead of just cursing, but Jenna was always like that.

"You are too fucking cute," Rachel said before licking a circle around her step sister's taut nipple. The shivering sigh this elicited from Jenna was simply exquisite. It may have silenced any witty retorts from Jenna, but this was hardly the time for that anyway.

Not that Jenna was even thinking of talking at that moment. No, she was quickly getting lost in the pleasure her step sister was giving her. She'd never really felt as good as she did at that moment from something as simple as breast play. Oh, she'd enjoyed breast play before, but never this much. Rachel seemed to know just exactly how and when to lick, kiss or nibble to achieve the greatest amount of pleasure for Jenna. Rachel was patient when most men were just killing time before making a run at what was hidden under her panties. Hell, Rachel hadn't even attempted to unbuckle Jenna's belt yet and Jenna didn't mind one little bit.

Of course, Jenna also didn't mind when after a few more minutes of patient attention being paid to her breasts she realized Rachel was beginning to kiss in a more downward trajectory. She also felt no need to protest when Rachel began to unbuckle her belt as she placed soft, butterfly kisses on Jenna's belly. When those kisses stopped and Rachel sat up so she could tug on Jenna's jeans until Jenna was dressed only in her super girl panties Jenna could only sigh in anticipation as she prayed to her god that nothing horrible would happen in the next few minutes to put an end to this wonderful night.

Jenna was, however, briefly disappointed when instead of returning to her efforts Rachel got off of the bed to remove her own t-shirt and bra. Only a few minutes before she'd been more then a little disappointed that Rachel hadn't already done what she'd just did. Now, however, she was feeling more than a little selfish and impatient to know what it felt like to really be made love to by another girl. When Rachel took even more time to shed her own pants she couldn't help but grunt a little impatiently causing Rachel to giggle mischievously before she crawled back on the bed to give Jenna a tender kiss.

"Impatient little devil," Rachel teased before she began to kiss here way back down Jenna's soft body as she crouched next to her. Jenna couldn't even think of response as Rachel's attentions quickly emptied her mind of everything except anticipation of pleasure. Rachel did not fail to notice the lack of a witty rejoinder, but she just smiled a bit and laughed before placing a lick on her step sister's navel.

When Rachel reached Jenna's panties she actually felt Jenna freeze and almost laughed again before placing a long, wet kiss on the front of Jenna's panties and ran her finger down her step sister's crease. This brought forth another cute shiver and groan that became something of a squeal when Rachel followed her finger with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jenna said, forgetting to censor herself for a moment as Rachel continued to lick her pussy through her panties as she shifted into a prone position. Rachel almost stopped to tease Jenna's lack of manners, but she instead kept up her tender attentions and enjoyed the reaction of her step sister's beautiful body.

Rachel, however, was still in the mood to tease just a little as her kisses and licks began to migrate away from Jenna's pussy much to Jenna's chagrin. Not that she bitched when Rachel placed a soft bite on her inner thigh and then another where her thigh met her crotch, but she was trying very hard to gently guide Rachel back to her pussy even as Rachel drove her wild with her teasing. She thought she succeeded for a second when Rachel spent a few precious seconds licking her panty clad crease while easing her finger under Jenna's panties, but soon Rachel's mouth was moving on to Jenna's other thigh. Her finger, however, remained to tease Jenna's moist lips and occasionally her sensitive clit.

This went on and on for what seemed like an eternity. Sometimes Rachel actually kissed and bit her all the way to the back of Jenna's knee before heading back towards Jenna's center only to veer off again after a quick lick on some sensitive patch of skin. If it wasn't for her teasing finger Rachel was sure Jenna would've been screaming with lustful rage after only a minute of this. As it was she was only softly begging in a sweet little voice for Rachel to eat her sopping wet pussy.

"Please, Rachel," she said for the nth time as Rachel teased her some by kissing Jenna through her panties all around her pussy.

"Please what, baby?" Rachel teased as she stopped her oral attentions all together, but kept up her gentle stroking as she paused to look into her step sister's beautiful eyes. Jenna looked so pathetically horny at the moment that if Rachel hadn't already been wet just from playing with Jenna she would've been after just looking at her face.

"Please lick it," Jenna said after recovering from a light shiver brought on by the combination of Rachel's finger momentarily touching her clit and the fact that she just heard her step sister call her baby in an intimate way. Jenna had never been more turned on in her life. She may have known before all this began that this was something she'd always wanted, but she never really knew it would be this good even without Rachel actually going down on her. Jenna just knew that when that finally happened it would be single most glorious moment of her life, but Rachel wasn't quite done teasing.

"Lick what, baby?" Rachel said and then teased her step sister's clit yet again before taking a little nip at Jenna's inner thigh. This was a game she'd played countless times with her lovers. It was usually just a fun tease to drive them wild with anticipation before she finally brought them to bliss. Now, however, there's definitely something more to it. She really wanted to hear Jenna say it. She wanted it more than anything in the world.

"Please lick my pussy, Rachel. Please make me come," Jenna said in heartfelt whisper that caused Rachel to almost melt. There's no way she could keep up the tease after that. She just had to make this beautiful girl come.

"As you wish," Rachel said before moving herself and Jenna so that she could lie on her belly while taking her step-sister to heaven. She almost took the time to remove Jenna's panties, but she decided against it at the last second. Maybe she was weird, but Rachel had always found it just that much more erotic to eat a girl out while she was still wearing her panties. Jenna, however, almost protested before Rachel pulled her panties to the side and Jenna felt her step sister's hot, wet tongue on her naked pussy for the first time and nearly screamed with pure pleasure.

That wonderful scream was like music to Rachel's ears and only served to further encourage her to make Jenna come. Not that she needed any encouragement as she dove into her task enjoying the taste and smell of her step sisters sweet center as well as the joyful noises coming from her step sister in a constant stream.

Jenna was already close to coming from just the teasing. When Rachel's tongue touched her clit it took almost all of Jenna's strength of will to hold back for even a brief moment. She nearly bit through her lower lip trying to fight her body in a vain attempt to hold back and make the pleasure last, but it was all for naught.

When Rachel's finger teased its way between her labia as she wrapped her lips around Jenna's swollen clit Jenna found herself overcome by pleasure as her whole body seemed to clench at once and the whole world froze while she held her breath until she felt like her lungs were about to burst. When she let the air out it came out in the form of long, loud moan that was almost a scream as her body went limp and she nearly lost consciousness. It was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before and it was better then she could've possibly imagined, but it was nowhere close to being over.

Rachel rode out her step sister's first, beautiful orgasm with a sense of pride in her accomplishment, but she was hardly satisfied with giving beautiful Jenna just one measly orgasm. The poor girl hadn't even given Rachel a chance to stick her fingers in her moist, tight pussy. That was something Rachel just couldn't allow and as soon as Jenna was calmed down enough from her first orgasm and Rachel finally removed Jenna's panties somewhat reluctantly Rachel took immediate steps to rectify this.

Jenna's shocked little yelp as Rachel slid a finger inside of her was simply beautiful. Jenna's soft, rhythmic panting as Rachel began to move her finger in and out of her step sister's moist sex before adding a second finger were even better. Rachel had always enjoying giving just as much as receiving when it came to sex, but giving Jenna pleasure was just that much better. Everything about the way she moved, moaned, tasted and smelled just made making her come a pure pleasure for Rachel. Rachel was perfectly happy to just spend the rest of the night making Jenna come and come again until she just couldn't take it and then do it all over again until she was sweaty, oversexed lump of a girl passed out on her bed with a sore pussy and delirious smile on her pretty face.

Jenna, however, was already more satisfied then she'd ever been in her entire life. She was also only moments away from her second orgasm of the night a mere fifteen or so minutes after Rachel first touched her pussy. With men she usually had a hard enough time coming just the once and then she generally had to help herself out with her fingers just to achieve that. About the only other time she had managed to even approach the amount of pleasure she'd already received from Rachel's kind attentions was during her masturbation sessions with Emmie and even that paled in comparison to what she was feeling now. In fact, it wasn't even close.

Not that Jenna was actually wasting her thoughts on comparing her sexual experiences with the wonderful finger fucking and tongue lashing she was receiving at the time. No, she was too busy trying to remain in enough control to stare at the beautiful face between her legs as grasped at Rachel's soft locks of hair holding Rachel to her instinctively lest she suddenly stop for some horrible reason as Jenna grunted and thrust her pelvis against Rachel's face and fingers. Rachel's stared back at her as she sucked and licked at her step sister's hooded nub and tried her hardest not to get bucked from her task by Jenna's ever increasingly wild gyrations.

"Oh god!" Jenna suddenly shouted and then repeated it several more times like a mantra as she suddenly felt another orgasm building in her young body and then screamed it one more time before the ability to make actual words left her and her world once again became nothing but pure pleasure brought on by Rachel's loving ministrations. The beautiful tortured look on her face as she went through this glorious agony was the most beautiful thing Rachel had ever seen in her life. It just encouraged her even more to keep to her task until Jenna just couldn't take anymore.

Sadly, the moment when Jenna could no longer take anymore was rapidly approaching, but not before her second orgasm was quickly followed a third thanks to Rachel's relentless assault on her pussy. Her body was simply quaking as she tried not to pass out until the sweet agony from her now over sensitized clit made sure this could not happen with a series of jolts from Rachel's tongue.

"Oh, god stop," Jenna said as she caught her breath and urged Rachel to join her in a kiss, "It's too sensitive." Reluctantly Rachel did as she was asked, but not before placing one more kiss on Jenna's satisfied pussy. She placed several more up the length of Jenna's sweaty body before she finally joined her in a slow, wonderful kiss on her lips that quickly migrated to her beautiful neck and ears as they embraced.

The kiss lasted for several long, luxurious minutes as Rachel allowed her step sister to recover enough for her to move on to the next step in their love making, but before she could even suggest it her beautiful new lover spoke. She asked a sweet question that almost broke Rachel's heart when she had to deny her request. Well, at least for the moment, because she had to do just one last thing for Jenna.

"Is it my turn now?" Jenna asked in a sweet, almost innocent little whisper. Just the way Jenna said it was so cute it almost hurt Rachel.

"Not quite yet, baby," Rachel replied before kissing Jenna again, "I want to do just one more thing then you can make me come."

"What else is there?" Jenna said looking and sounding authentically confused. Rachel just had to laugh. She couldn't help her self. Jenna was only a year younger than her, but at that moment she just seemed so childlike in such an alluring way. This was all just so new to her that made her seem that much more desirable.

"I'm going to fuck you, Cutie," She said looking her step sister dead in the eye only to see an even more confused look staring back at her.

"Didn't you just do that?" Jenna asked and received another soft chuckle in reply.

"I guess you could say that, but I have something else in mind. Something special I haven't done in a long time. Don't worry you're going to love it," Rachel kissed Jenna again.

"I'm sure I will," Jenna said after the kiss ended and then began to protest when Rachel started to get up off the bed. "Where are you going?"

"Relax. I'm not going anywhere."

With that Rachel walked to her closet and opened the folding door as Jenna watched with a curious smile waiting to see what was going on. Rachel bent down and opened a small trunk sitting under her hanging clothes and shuffled through its contents. Jenna could only look on and wonder. When Rachel began removing things from it and she cursed under her breath Jenna's sense of wonder only increased as she realized that the trunk was a wonderland of sexual playthings.

Jenna may have been a bit sheltered, but she knew enough to know that that was a vibrator that was now laying on the floor at Rachel's feet and that was double headed dildo that soon joined it along with a handful of other toys of a sexual nature. It was like her step sister had a mini-sex shop hidden in her closet and while a lot pf them looked like they might indeed be fun none of it seemed to what Rachel was looking for until with a hardy "Aha!" she pulled out a leather harness with a reasonably large purple rubber phallus attached.

"Oh my god, is that what I think it is?" Jenna said in an awed voice as Rachel stood up and quickly slipped her legs into the strap on and tightened the buckles for a snug fit. Rachel didn't respond with words, but instead only smiled as she took a couple steps to her night stand and pulled out a tube of lube.

"Just in case," Rachel said as finally crawled back onto the bed with her plastic phallus waving between her legs and an evil grin on her face. Jenna's eyes were still wide with shock as Rachel crouched over to place a loving kiss on her step sister's lips and then her cute, little nose and then placed several more all around Jenna's face and neck as she began to slowly work her way down Jenna's body once again.

"Are you sure... uhn," Jenna said as Rachel gently bit her nipple, "Are you sure it's gonna fit?"

"It's not that big, weirdo," Rachel chuckled while looking into Jenna's eyes before licking Jenna's other nipple and then placing soft kisses around her small mounds of flesh.

"Maybe not to you, but that's a heck of a lot thicker than any of my boyfriends," Jenna said and then whimpered again as Rachel nipped her belly playfully.

"You poor, poor thing," was all Rachel had to say about that until she reached Jenna's bellybutton and kissed it again enjoying the ticklish little shivers from Jenna. It really wasn't that big. Maybe a tad bigger than your average male, but it was hardly huge. "I guess you're in for a treat then, aren't you?"

"I just ho..oh... hope it doesn't tear me up," Jenna said as Rachel's fingers reached her pussy.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure I get you nice and wet first, okay?" Rachel said smiling mischievously again before making Jenna's worried look disappear as Rachel licked her sweet pussy while resting on her knees between Jenna's legs. It took a few seconds, but Jenna definitely started to relax as Rachel's tongue teased her open labia and her thumb gently stroked her clit.

Soon Jenna didn't seem to be worried about anything at all. Rachel's tongue and fingers hadn't lost a bit of their magic after the brief pause. Jenna was completely lost to the pleasure by the time Rachel's fingers were again easing their way inside of her tight tunnel. If she had any doubts about her pussy's ability to take her step sister's purple friend they were hardly at the forefront of her mind at that moment.

Despite all the unselfish pleasure that Rachel had given her up to that point Jenna was surprised to realize that Rachel seemed to be in no hurry to fuck her. The fact that the strap on was mainly for her didn't help Jenna shake the feeling that this was somehow odd. She was just so use to the few men she'd deemed worthy of sleeping with her treating oral sex like an easy way to get her just wet enough to stick their cocks inside without too much effort. Hell, some didn't even do it well enough to even accomplish that. In fact, none of them came even close to Rachel.

Honestly though, Rachel had intended to just lick and finger Jenna's tight pussy just long enough to make sure she was good and wet, but quickly found herself driven to make her come just one more time with her mouth. She simply enjoyed tasting her step sister's pussy too much to miss out on another opportunity to experience her flavor on her tongue. Besides, it wasn't even eleven at night. They had plenty of time to play.

Jenna, however, was again showing signs of an impending orgasm after only a few moments of Rachel's tender attentions. She was panting softly, her hips were gyrating against Rachel's face and her fingers dug into Rachel's hair pulling her tighter to her. She again wanted to make it last, to hold it off just a little bit longer, but she simply couldn't do it. Rachel was simply too good at finding just the right spot and touched, licked or sucked it in just the right way to make Jenna turn into a quivering, screaming ball of pure pleasure.

This time, however, instead of trying to see how many orgasms Jenna could take Rachel simply let the orgasm run its course before getting into position over her step sister. Still, though, she acted as if she was in no particular hurry to fuck Jenna with her fake dick. Instead she simply kissed Jenna's pouty lips one more time with intensity and patience while using her hand to softly tease Jenna's very swollen pussy lips with the dildo's head until she felt Jenna begin to thrust her hips just ever so slightly.

"You ready, Baby?" Rachel asked knowing full well what the answer was. She just wanted to hear Jenna say it. It was better that way. As she asked she sat up and grabbed the lube and squirted some on her hand before rubbing it into the dildo's head even though she could've seen just by looking if she didn't already know that Jenna was about as wet as a girl could be. She then rubbed the excess on Jenna's pouting pussy just to get one last touch and make Jenna sigh just a little bit before answering.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds