A Letter To Annie

Mel didn't say a word and dropped to her knees and spread my legs wide. She slid her fingers up and down my crack for a second and then very tentatively started putting a finger in my pussy. I gasped when she finally pushed her finger all the way in me and she pulled it out quickly thinking she had hurt me. I said, "Don't stop baby, don't stop, I love it." She put her finger back in and then two and copied what I did to her, sliding them in and out slowly than faster and faster. I thought I was going to cum right then. The combination of the hot shower and her finger fucking me was almost too much and I got light headed for a second and then she stopped. She looked up at me looking down on her and smiled and then she spread my pussy lips apart and start licking me like it was an ice cream cone. This time I screamed but she didn't stop. She kept at it for a while and I had to pull her head up. I stood there panting for breath and holding her and finally said, "Let's go to the bedroom and make love like women are supposed to."

We toweled each other off and giggled. We went back into the candle lit bedroom and I turned on the radio and pulled the bed covers back unveiling the black satin sheets. She looked at me and said, "Black satin, Mom, when do you use these." I smiled a shit-eating grin and said, "Only on special occasions."

We lay down and began to hug and kiss and our hands ran over each other's bodies touching and squeezing.

"Mom, I've never been with another woman before," she said as she looked into my eyes only like a little girl can look into her mother's eyes. "I am a little scared."

"It's OK honey. It will be fine, I've wanted you for a long time."

She blushed and said, "I didn't know women could or were suppose to feel this way about another woman, especially their mother."

"Baby, I have felt this way about women for a long time and have been making love to women for a long time. It's a different kind of love making and it's beautiful."

She was still blushing when she said, "When Kelly (a friend of hers since high school) and I went to Panama City last spring she ran around the room naked all the time and I was turned on watching her. I felt embarrassed and ashamed for feeling that way."

"Kelly is a beautiful lady. I can understand you feeling that way. Did you tell her how you felt."?

"NO way", she said, "Kelly would have died."

I just grinned.

"But Mom, what about a mother and daughter you know..."

Knowing her I knew the question had to come sooner or later.

"It's OK, baby, it's OK.... you're not a little girl any more, you are a full grown, beautiful sexy woman and I want you so much."

She smiled and put her arms around me and we kissed.

The next hour or so is a blur. Since it was her first time I took the lead and slowly made love to her like only a woman can. She was squirming and moaning and bucking her hips as I sucked and kissed and nibbled on her big soft tits. They were so luscious and sweet tasting and she responded to every touch. I moved my hand down to her pussy while still sucking her tits and slowly put one then two fingers in her and slowly started to finger fuck her. Her clit was very big and hard and easy to find and I put pressure on and then took it off, making her groan even louder. I increased the speed of my fingers and sucked harder on her tits, putting in my third finger to keep the pressure on her clit and she started to scream, "Ohhhhh....ohhhh....oohhhh" She started to cum and jerked around uncontrollably and it was an effort to keep my fingers in her and my mouth on her tit while she bucked like a wild mare. I continued and she continued. She finally couldn't take any more and released my head she was squeezing to her tits and grabbed my hand saying, "Enough, oh mama, enough I can't stand any more"

She lay there panting and I kissed her lightly on her neck and rubbed my body on hers and then lay beside her. I could feel my juices running down to the crack of my ass. I was almost as spent as she was. We lay there for a few minutes and then she said, "My turn, tell me what to do mama...tell me what to do."

"Just do what you would want done to you baby, mama will love it."

And she did. Taking my lead from what I did to her she started with my tits but I soon took her hand and moved it to my pussy because I simply couldn't stand just the tits I was so turned on. She took to finger fucking like she had done it all her life and I was soon bucking as hard if not harder than she was as I began to cum in one long hard explosion. It finally subsided and I pushed her head down to my pussy and said, "Eat my pussy baby, eat my sweet pussy."

She was tentative at first, but as I responded he got increasing bolder and explored my pussy and clit with a combination of fingers and tongue. When she grabbed hold of my clit and began sucking it, I held her head and yelled, "right there baby, right there...." And then I began to cum like I never had in my life. I was totally lost in feelings I had never experienced before. As the spasms finally passed I pulled her up and began kissing her pussy juice soaked face and lips.

"Oh Mel, you were wonderful."

"I had a good teacher, Mom"

We lay there holding each other for a long time, not saying a word. Mother nature finally demanded a bathroom call for both of us. She was sitting up in the bed, the black sheets covering her still wet pussy when I came back into the room.

"Can we talk Mom," she asked. I nodded yes and we began a discussion that lasted the better part of any hour and another glass of wine. During this time we talked about sex like we had never talked before. You name it we talked about it. I was saddened to hear that no man had ever make her cum. I was a little shocked she only been with four men in her life. She told me she had been masturbating since she was 15 and it was the only way she could "climax". She asked about my sex life from the beginning and I told her (it was really kind of boring before I met Paul). She was shocked when I told her we had been "swapping" for 10 years and that I had had my first bi-sexual experience when I was about her age.

I was getting hotter and hotter during all of this. Then she asked the big question, "Mom will I ever find a man to make me fulfilled?"

I thought before answering and remembered my own experiences. The problem wasn't her, I didn't think, but the men she was fucking. My experience has shown that most young men don't have a clue when it comes to satisfying a woman. Paul was an exception and I found out later that was because an older woman had taken him and taught him how. He was a quick and very good learner.

"Honey, you just need an experienced man that knows what he's doing. There aren't many young guys that know that."

"You mean a man like Paul," she asked with a blush?

I didn't' really know what to do or say. Paul knows nothing about my feelings toward Mel. Would he accept or be upset. I really didn't know. He's very liberal when it comes to sex. I mean at this time he was going to a swing party with a woman he'd met once to have sex with people he had never met before. That's pretty liberal. But the big "I" word. I just didn't know.

"Yeah someone with some experience would probably be good," I finally answered.

She looked me straight in the eye with a nervous grin on her face, "Do you think Paul would fuck me, would you mind?"

There it was. My sweet daughter who I had just seduced was asking me if she could fuck her stepfather and my husband. Had I just turned her sexuality loose like Paul had mine? Was this the gift I was giving my daughter? The gift of experiencing what women are supposed to feel like. It was a feeling hard to describe.

"I don't know baby, but we can see if that's what you want."

She hugged me and we kissed and fondled for a while. I asked her if she wanted to see a special movie and she nodded her head and said she was hungry. It was getting close to nine. We ordered pizza and started my favorite girl/girl movie.

Mel was all eyes, as it seemed like every scene of the movie showed ladies locked into unbreakable locks of passion, exploring each other's bodies. I was watching Mel most of the time and watching her reaction. I could tell the toy scenes really had her going. Toward the end one lady pulled as this massive dildo. I mean this thing look like it was 12 inches long and 8-10" thick. As the actress shoved this thing up her pussy and began to fuck it Mel was spellbound. "No way," she said. "That's impossible to take something that big up your twat". I just smiled and kept watching. The movie was over and we were both hot again. I reached over and put my hands between her legs and could feel her wetness. It was toy time.

"Would you like to try a dildo honey," I asked?

Her eyes got big, "You have one mom? Really...geez...not as big as that thing that girl took."

I reach over into my nightstand and got the one I got for her that day. It was more of a realistic size, 6-7 inches and fairly thick but not huge. I pulled it out and held it up and said, "this is yours honey, I bought I for you today."

I held it out for her to take and I could see the shyness return and she blushed but she finally took it and looked at it and touched like a child would with a new toy. She wasn't quite sure, but she was intrigued.

"Well are you going to use it or look at it," I asked.

She blushed again and started to move it toward her hot pussy. She tried to just slide it in, but it hurt and she stopped. Mom to the rescue.

"Wait a second honey, you need a little lubrication for plastic," I said. "Let me show you."

I reached over and grabbed the lubricant I keep at bedside and rubbed it all over the shaft of her dildo and some around her slit and told her to try again. This time the dildo slipped in with ease and I was surprised to see her just shove it up her cunt. She moaned as she did. I told her to move it back and forth like it was a man's cock going in and out of her and she did. Her legs spread and her eyes closed and she began to work it harder and faster. I sat there and watched her excitement grow; it showed in her face and her breathing got harder and harder. I reached over and started playing with her breasts and she let out a loud moan. She was trying but she couldn't cum. She wasn't experienced enough to make the dildo hit her clit the right way. I got between her legs and said, "Here let mama do it for you."

She let go of the dildo and grabbed her tits and started squeezing her nipples and groaned, "I want to be fucked...I want to be fucked...."

I fucked her with the dildo using one-hand and use two fingers of the other to play with her very visible clit and in seconds she was screaming and cumming all over her new toy and I kept shoving it in and out of her as her hips arched higher and higher off the bed. When she finally quit bucking her hips, I stop the movement of the dildo and just left it in her and then kissed her hard.

"Oh damn, that was incredible," she finally said. "Who needs a man?"

"Oh you do darling, you do," I said. "It wouldn't be as good if I didn't have it all...men, women, toys...all of it makes sex whole."

I needed some relief now and asked her if she wanted to fuck me with the dildo. The grin on her face said yes. I reach in the drawer and pulled out my favorite, lubed it and handed it to her. It was basically about the same as hers. She got between my now spread legs and I told her to put it in me slowly. I began to play with my tits and she started to work the hard fake cock into my dripping wet pussy. It wasn't long and I was cumming all over the dildo. I finally had to stop her. I looked at her and she was staring at me and my pussy with all of its juices flooding out of me. "Geez...that is fun...watching you while I fucked you with the dildo was so damn hot...my pussy is so wet."

I needed to take break and catch my breath and asked her if she wanted to see another movie. I told her this one was better than the last because it showed, girl/girl, girl/man, girl/man/girl and man/girl/man and it was real people not actors. She kissed my nipples and moaned, "Yes, please, I want it all."

A little lead into this movie. Some friends we played with in Michigan for several years wrote and produced an hour video that was shot at their house one evening. They spent a lot of time and money and the quality is as good as some of the commercial offerings out there. They were also selective with their "casting". They had asked Paul and I to be in it, but I was going to be out of town on a business trip when the filming was going to take place so I couldn't make it, but Paul did. However, you never saw his face. You saw him from the neck down and a lot of his sweet cock and you could hear him talking and such, but that was it. I didn't tell Mel any of this and started the movie and scooted next to her on our queen bed.

We were into our second bottle of wine now and I was feeling it, but still in control. As the movie started, I put my hand between her legs and was lightly rubbing the outside of her pussy. The movie is kind of dull the first few minutes and then goes non-stop sex for the rest of the time. Mel was glued to the screen and my eyes were glued to her, watching her (and feeling her) react. She was enthralled in what she was watching, seeing REAL women having REAL SEX and loving it! I could tell she was getting excited as the wetness of her pussy could be felt on the outside and then she push her hand down between my legs and mimicking what I was doing to her. The scene with Paul was about to start and I was looking for a hint of recognition, doubting it would come.

To set the scene, in the scene before two ladies were taking each other in the classic 69 position which had resulted in a hard, scream laden orgasm for both. One lady left the room saying she would return. The other is laying there and semi-playing with her pussy with her eyes closed when you hear the open and you hear a voice, Paul, say, "Think you need something hard in that hot pussy." The lady smiles and you see this nude body with a semi-erect cock make it's way to the side of the bed and then hear, "Suck my cock." Mel came straight up out her half reclined position, her legs clamping down on my hand and busy fingers, and jerking her hand from between my legs and yelled,"My God, that's Paul, that's Paul". She looked at me and I just smiled and nodded my head.

She kept that position during the entire 10 or 15 minutes of the scene. After she sucks his cock until it's rock hard the next thing you see is her lowering herself on to his cock. The scene is shot from behind Paul's head as if he were watching her and they proceed to start some intense fucking while he plays with her tits. The gal is moaning and then screaming during the whole scene (and she was a screamer). When she cums she goes nuts, convulsing and screaming and continuing to ride that beautiful cock. I've been there it seems a million times. The scene fades and the next thing you see is a cock sliding into a pussy from behind and then her face in ecstasy as he begins to fuck her doggie. You hear him, but never see him and it's not long you hearing him moaning and shaking. The scene ends with him pulling his cock out slowly and his cum dripping out of her cunt.

I stopped the movie and turned to Mel with a "well?" look on my face.

"Is it really that good," she asked. "Can a man make you feel like that?"

I just smile and nodded.

She reached over and started kissing my tits and stroking my pussy. No other words needed to be spoken. This inexperienced woman was soon burying her hot tongue into my hot, wet pussy and I wanted her as well and we ended up in a classic 69 position and were all over the bed licking, sucking making love to each other for I don't know how long. However long it was it was non-stop climaxes for both of us. We loved each other with total abandon and explored each other's bodies with tongues and hands. It ended in one huge muffled scream from both of us. We kissed and held each other. I look at the clock by the bed. It was 2AM.

She cuddled in my arms, her hot breathing flowing over my tits and she was soon fast asleep. I kissed the top of her head and said, "Goodnight sweet baby, sweet dreams." And then my mind went black.

It was a little after 8 when I woke up the next morning. Mel was sound asleep and looking angelic. The covers were down to her waist and I admired her beauty and started reviewing the night before. The idea that I had seduced and made love to my precious daughter set in as reality. The memory of the night before warmed me but the possible consequences made me shudder. Would she feel the same way this morning or would there be morning after regret? I know I had had some before and there was a twinge of it then. I got out of bed and scurried to the kitchen putting all thoughts but the pleasures of the night before behind. The ground was covered with snow and it was cold in the living room so I started a fire. My fears slowly dissolved and I sat on the couch drinking coffee and getting all warm and fuzzy again. Knowing Mel I knew she could sleep until noon if left to her, so I didn't hurry. I decided I'd better call Paul and make sure that he hadn't gotten up early and was on his way home or, worse, getting near. He answered after a couple of rings and said he was just getting ready to shower and head home. I asked how his night had been and he said, "Fine, you'd have enjoyed it." I told him I would get all the details when he got home. He asked how Mel and I had enjoyed our time together and I answered, "Unbelievably wonderful." It was a true statement. We said our goodbyes and he said he'd be home about 1.

My motherly instincts kicked in and I decided to make Mel's favorite breakfast—pancakes and patty sausage. I had everything ready to put on the griddle and I figured I'd better start waking her up. I went back toward the bedroom and as I got closer I could hear her moaning and breathing. I walked in and she was busy fucking herself with her dildo. She was lost into making love to herself and didn't see me until after she had reached a hard and loud climax. She was lying there with her eyes closed the dildo still in her tight pussy when I said good morning. She startled and looked up at me her face as red as her pussy lips. I leaned over and kissed her and told her I was fixing her breakfast. She looked at me and opened my loosely tied robe to reveal my naked body and said, "that's what I want for breakfast."

My daughter very slowly and very tenderly lay me down on the bed and made love to me like she had been doing it for years. I was totally lost in my lusty feelings and closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of it. It didn't take me long and I was screaming again as I started to cum all over her sweet face. I lay there totally spent and she laid her head on lap while I stroked her hair. The thought occurred to me that my worries had been a waste of time.

I pulled Mel up to me and started to kiss her and my hands instantly went to her tits and I started kneading them softly and quickly her nipples got rock hard. I started kissing and sucking on them and my hand went down between her legs to her still wet pussy. I started to work a finger into her and she gasped. "Mom, I've been using that dildo for a long time and I am kind of sore."

I withdrew my hand and sucked and kissed her tits for a while longer. I broke our embrace and told her breakfast would be ready in 10 minutes. When she came into the living room she had brushed her long blondish hair and her blue eyes were gleaming. She had found one of my light, short robes to put on and sat at the table facing me. When she sat down the robe parted and I could see her pussy and noticed how the activities of the past 18 hours or so were showing and she was her pussy lip were a bright pink, almost red in color.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds