A Letter To Annie

As I continued to fix us something to eat we started talking. We talked like two old sorority sisters about sex. I mean really talking about it. During the conversation it came out that she had a date that night with a guy who really wanted to fuck her and she had resisted, but that she was going to fuck him that night. She said she didn't think she was a very good cocksucker and asked me how to do it. She wanted to know how to get him to eat her pussy and what to do if he wouldn't. It was like 100 questions with an eight year old, except the topics were very adult. We ate and talked and laughed. I knew our relationship would be at a new an exciting level but the comfort and warmth I felt talking with her was something I couldn't even imagine, nor can I find words to describe.

It was after 10 and she had to meet some girl friends to go shopping at noon. I cleaned up the kitchen and told her I would find her something to wear home. She looked at me and blushed a little again and asked, "Can we take another shower together before I go."

We did and it was so totally different than the night before. It was so erotic because it was two friends who were also lovers enjoying each other's bodies. We both had hard orgasms in the showered as we finger fucked and kiss each other. We finally had to get out when the hot water ran out.

As we got dressed, we talked about our trip next weekend to see my 90-year-old aunt about 200 miles away. The original plan had been to go over Friday night and I would stay with an old high school friend and her husband and Mel would stay with a former classmate and her husband, see the aunt Saturday morning and come home. Paul and I have a party to go to that night, a good party, and I knew we needed to get back or he would be disappointed. Mel told me she was going to have to work the entire day next Friday and it would probably be after six before she could get away. We talked about options for a little while between checking out different makeup and colognes and other stuff women will do. We decided to go over Friday night and spend the night and come back Saturday as planned. Only we would be staying together in a hotel.

Then she asked, "Can I fuck Paul and when?"

I had forgotten all about it from the night before. But I could tell it was something she was serious about. I told her I didn't know when or even if it would happen. I don't know how he will react. As I said earlier, he is very liberal, but let's face the "I" word stops a lot of people in their tracks. It had taken me months, hell damn near a year, to build up the courage to even seriously think about it with Mel. I told her to let me work on it and maybe we could give him a special Christmas present Christmas Eve when she always spent the night at our house any way.

Shortly before noon, dressed in a pair of my panties, jeans, sweatshirt and tennis shoes she was at the door ready to leave and meet her friends. Paul had called and was less than an hour from home. We kissed at the door and promised to talk later that day and Sunday we would go shopping. She had her toys with her, the vibrator still unused.

I quickly changed the sheets and got the house in order for Paul's return. We talked and visited and he told me all about his night. Sparing the details, he had a good time and we WILL be getting with Ruth again, even if I do have to put up with her "pencil dick" husband. One of his golf buddies and his wife called and came by for an hour or so and then the two guys went to a local golf shop to look around and the wife left and I started this letter to you.

I can't believe I have written this much. But it was a wonderful two days and I wanted to get it all down so I'd never forget. Mel and I went shopping this afternoon and had a ball. She told me that she did fuck her date last night and must have sucked his cock pretty good because he shot his juices all over her face. He ate her pussy and she finally had a climax from a man that way but he couldn't get his dick hard again for fuck her. She was disappointed.

I still haven't talked to Paul and frankly seeking your advice again. You were so right on with Mel. I am sure you have some ideas on this new subject.

There is always Christmas Eve. My mind is racing already. A FMF threesome with my husband, my daughter and myself. I get wet just thinking about it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds