A Lifetime of Love

One night her arms encircled my neck and brought her body tightly against mine. My Galahad reflex was in good order, and as my hardness grew, she began to grind her pelvis against it. Her tongue first penetrating my mouth then moved to my ear stabbing into it and caused shivers over my body. Then she whispered she was at the stage where she wanted to know her man more intimately. We stepped inside her home. Our clothes seemed to melt from our bodies as our mouths tried to maintain contact. Soon we were standing nude in each others arms kissing hard trying to meld our bodies together. Her magnificent buttocks firmly griped in my hands. I tried to suck the salvia from her body. Finally she broke the kiss and led me by the hand to her bedroom. Our clothes left behind in a pile at the front door. I watched her body undulate through the house as I followed her admiring every movement. The wide hips carried her ass as they moved from side to side. The soft skin beckoning for my touch as we entered her bedroom. A soft smell of perfume permeated the air. She turned her body towards me, her breasts proud, succulent swaying with her movements, then, they once again were squashed against my chest. Her face came up to be kissed. I almost drowned in those blue eyes. They closed as her lips touched mine soft and succulent to begin with then opening to allow her tongue to play with mine. They become harsher and demanded my attention. The tongue drove into my mouth pushed aside my own to show her need for penetration.

I picked her up and threw her gently onto the bed. I loved the way her breasts and ass jounced in time to her body on the bed. She didn't wait until her body stopped but spread her legs and brought her knees up high on her chest. She told me with her body she wanted me. I followed her onto the bed moving up her body but stopped to taste her voluptuous breasts. I sucked in her areole and nipple made both swell even further with my attention. Then I kissed her as my cock was grasped and centered in her pussy. No retiring virgin this; but a mature woman accepting the flesh of her man. Her sex demanded my attention.

The superb feel of her sheath surrounded my shaft. Her exquisite slime warmed me in its moisture. Her orifice accepted me fully and immediately began the rhythm of love. Her hips demanded deeper and deeper penetration as though she wanted to be pierced to the core. Our bodies slapping together so hard I could no longer maintain the kiss and placed my cheek next to her. She whispered I was to come in her deep. I was to fill her with my loving warmth. She told me when I was through fucking her, yes she used the word, she would take my cock into her mouth and taste me. Our fucking increased in frenzy until with a shout of oh fuck me she came shuddering in my arms her orgasms rolled over her and I followed her to paradise filling her as she had asked.

She pushed me over on my back and true to her word began to suckle on my rapidly softening cock. I asked her to straddle me so I could look at her sex. Why is it no two women are the same? The variations are endless. Their color ranged from almost black through brown to an almost light rosy pink. The lips varied in size and shape. Their aromas sometimes subtle and others so strong they overpower you with lust. My blue-eyed beauty was a rosy brown with hints of petal pink in her interior. The outer lips were fat and succulent. Her aroma was redolent with the promise of her sexuality. I buried my face in her beauty sucking our mixture from her body as though I was trying to suck her whole body into mine.

I'm not sure if it was her licking my shaft or the fragrant sexual aromas wafting from her body; which caused my cock to soon rise again. Upon seeing my signal she mounted me. What a vision! She brought her knees to either side of my body. Then reared up to bring her pussy over my rampant sex as her back arched propelling her breasts forward displaying them wantonly as she descended onto my shaft.

She buried my cock in her warm slime once more. First moving her pelvis back and forth, never lifting her large blue eyes watching me as her body shifted over me. Then her hips began a rotating motion which ground around my sex. Her eyes held mine. Then her body began the up and down motion combined with the other two. Her eyes started to drink me into her soul almost hypnotic as her hips continued. Her ass began to slap my thighs as her movement became more frenzied as the lust built in us both. My hands griped her buttocks as she withered on my dick her eyes never leaving mine. She began small yipping cries which grew with her hunger for more. Her breasts bounced flopping almost painfully as the orgasm built. I was sinking into her eyes as I came arching my body off the bed as my need to drive deep over whelmed me. Her own body crashed on to mine and began its orgasmic shuddering as she descended from bliss.

I knew I had fallen deeply in love forgetting my sister for a little while realizing as I did so she had always been on my mind. I told her of my love and asked her if she would marry me.

My darling curled herself against my body and began to cry. I was confused, here I was as happy as I'd ever been and my new love was crying. Sobbing she told me she had used me. My darling had loved me from the moment our hands had touched in the office the first day. She had set her sights on me without telling me of her deformity. I looked at my blue-eyed beauty and wondered what deformity. She told me she could never have children as her womb had never fully developed. Her tears flowed as she snuffed and she told me latter in fear, as she waited for my response.

I loved her, to me children would have been nice, but to do without her would be terrible. I told her she had done the right thing. That I no longer cared I needed her and hoped she would let me have her for the rest of my life. I told her I would buy her the engagement ring the following day and as far as I was concerned, we could set the date. We were deeply in love and we decided that night we would marry within the month. True to my word, I bought the rings the following day and presented the one of two, to her the following night. You may think it's just too much mush but I actually went to my knees and asked her again. She surprised me by going to hers in front of me before she accepted. She went to the office the following morning and showed her fellow workers the ring or at least I think that's what happened.

Because it was that evening, I received a phone call from my sister. How she knew I never found out. She told me it was important to her to come to my wedding. Would it be alright by me? I told her how glad I was to hear her voice and told her I would be overjoyed to see her again. She asked if she could bring her husband. You know how I told you there are down times in a life. Most of the time they are brought about by things you have no control over, but the lowest are when you do. I couldn't learn. I simply had to test the waters again. I said I never wanted to see the asshole.

She hung up in my ear. I realized what I had done and began to cry again. I know all of you would have handled it better, But like I said I can't learn and in my love of her allowed my jealousy to win again. I did not hear from her again and I tried to forget. In a way it was easy. My love of my fiancé shoved my sadness to the back of my mind. There it sat slowly eating a hole in my heart. Then our day was upon us. I was a happy man, as my blue-eyed wonder walked down the isle to me. She vowed to be mine as I vowed to be hers. We began the march back down the isle as man and wife, when my sister stepped out in front of us. She introduced herself to my bride and kissed her on the cheek. Then cheek to cheek she whispered for a moment in her ear. Finally, without so much as a word or a glance in my direction, ignored me completely and walked out of the church. . I didn't know that while she whispered she passed a business card telling my bride were to find her.

She left me standing there with the tears once again rolling down my face. Ah the pride of youth! I prayed she would be at the reception. My prayers were not answered. So you've never been a fool I suppose. I should have run after her, and even in front of my bride begged her forgiveness. My bride saw my tears. It was her first hint. She kissed me deeply in front of our friends and her family. The kiss brought me back to the happiness of the day and I enjoyed myself as we danced the night away. We were sitting for a moment when my bride stood up; clinked her glass for attention, looked down at me with those deep blue eyes and announced it had been her original intention to leave and return in street clothes.

"I love my man too much. My body demands his immediate attention." She announced to the guests. Please enjoy the rest of the evening. I know I will". Instead of shocked silence there came a few cat calls, some stamping of feet, clinking of glasses and the warmest longest applause of the evening. I stood up took her in my arms, took both buttocks into my hands against her bridal gown, pulled her pelvis to my body and kissed her deeply. It was the closest to pubic display of sexuality I ever committed in my life. I brought another round of warm applause. We left! My mind was in turmoil, my body pumping adrenaline and hormones so quickly my body was shaking as we entered the hotel room.

She turned her back to me back to me and waited for me to unzip her. The moment the zipper was down she shrugged her shoulders. The gown dropped to the floor. My bride stepped out of her gown and turned, it was the most ridiculous bra I had ever seen. I loved it! The bra formed two circles of material around her areolas. The material, at most, a quarter of inch wide. From the top of the circles a tiny string went up around her neck. From the sides two straps pulled the circles tight almost forcing the areolas out through the restraining material. Once I got my mind off her top I looked at her pubic hair. Nestled in her hair was the tiniest thong I had ever seen. Gossamer material encircling her hips, accented their flare. That night she was more beautiful than my sister the first time she made love to me.

I picked her up and threw her onto the bed as I had done in the past. I loved to watch her body jiggle and bounce her breasts fly with the movement. My bride promptly spread her knees as wide as she could. I immediately saw the thong wasn't a thong. It like its neighbor gapped wide allowing all my wife's charms to be displayed. Her pussy lips shoved through the gap for my view. I knew I could mount her without removing a thing. As I approached her, she stopped me and told me her rules. Another night she would wear them again and I could ravish her in them she told me. Tonight I was to remove them with my lips and teeth. My bride said she would help me with her body but until I had her completely nude neither of us may use our hands.

You may think it easy to remove clothing that way. It is not. I flipped a mental coin and started on her bra. It was easy to expose her breasts more fully by pulling upward which I did making sure I licked and sucked her nipples. I found out the rules allowed my mouth to do anything. However this was an unsuccessful ploy when it came to removing it completely. I pulled the circles back down on her nipples. Then I asked her to roll over on her back. With my teeth I worked at the knot which held the string around her neck. It took a while but I finally was rewarded with the string dropping away. I nudged her with my face and again she rolled over. This time I pulled downwards dropping the bra below those wonderful breasts. I again asked to her to roll and was finally successful at releasing the clasp. The bra lay under her, on the bed abandoned for the moment.

I moved my face to her bottom. I pulled downwards on the waist of her thong and was rewarded with some movement. It snapped back into place. I asked her to lift her bottom and this time was slightly successful. It became apparent I needed to work both the back and the front. I asked her to go to her hands and knees with her legs spread which she willing did. Next I lay on my back, put my head between her legs and gripped the front of the thong brought it down slightly. By alternating back and forth and sometimes going to the side of her hips, I finally managed to get the material from around her hips to around the top of her thighs. The ploy of having her legs spread hindered the further removal of what was becoming a large frustration. She had not made life easier because each time my face came in touch with her; she would attempt to rub bum or pussy against it

I was unbelievably aroused. Finally with my bride on her back I buried my face between her legs which were held closely together, gripped the semi crotch between my teeth. She eased her legs up as I pulled and her thong lay with her bra. To see her nude after all the work was wonderful. My hands went to her body and I reveled in her softness. My mouth went to her grotto and began to lick her juices as the licking produced more. The aroma was heavenly playing havoc with my hormones. Her soft hands held my head in place as her pussy rubbed itself against my tongue. My woman then placed her hands on either side of my face and drew me up to her own. She kissed me with penetration of her tongue as my body began to penetrate her. My wife's legs were high in the air above my back. My rod glistened with her slime as her pussy lips moved back and forth sucking on my flesh.

Then my wife's legs dropped bent at the knees her feet placed firmly on the bed. Using both her stomach and leg muscles she thrust upwards against my descending tool bringing her ass right off the bed. Our bellies slapped and the movement was repeated. My prick almost withdrew totally before we slammed our bodies against each other again. Occasionally she grunted as my dick struck her cervix. My elbows were locked as I held my body above giving her the room to slam her cunt upward. Her breasts flying as her pelvis struck mine. Her grunting increased. My own tension built as we fucked. Between the grunts I began to hear the words fuck, fuck, fuck to the rhythm of our bodies. Then I came as she came grunting and fucking. As I withdrew I watched my cum leak from her cunt.

My blue-eyed beauty watched me as she put a finger in herself swirled and brought it to her mouth. Then two fingers went back and scooped up more tasting it again. She sat up, pushed me onto my back and mounted me in the sixty nine position. She demanded to be eaten and then engulfed my cock into the warm wet velvet of her mouth. My tongue was soon deep in her pussy drinking our mix. My cock hardened in her mouth. My bride turned and mounted me. Her hips moved not up and down, but back and forth, as she rubbed her clit against my body. It was a movement she particularly liked keeping me fully immersed in her juices. Pickled in her juices one might say. Eventually I began the up down motion until my ass was coming off the bed in an attempt to pierce her core while she suntil ground against me. Another orgasm and she again sixty-nine with me and brought me to arousal again.

This time I asked her to get dressed. She knew without asking what I meant and put her bra and thong back on. While blue eyes watched my reaction, she laid on the bed slowly brought her legs apart at the same time brought her knees almost to her shoulders. In this position she showed me her fully exposed pussy lips sodden with our juices. I could see the thin sting of the thong running through her anus and up the crack of her bottom. My cock was pulsing with my heartbeat as I entered her through the spread material. This time she kept her legs in place so my chest was against the back of her thighs keeping her cunt locked high. I thrust downwards into her depths as once again amongst our grunts, groans and moans we fucked each other to orgasm.

We loved each other most of the night using the sixty-nine position when I wasn't able to maintain an erection. Often my bride would wear her underwear sometimes just the top or just the bottom. We lost count of the number of times we came to orgasm. My wife told me she had enjoyed several multiple orgasms that were normally a very rare occurrence for her. Finally she called enough and told me her pussy was beginning to hurt. I told how much I loved her kissing her deeply. As an added thought I told her how much I liked being kissed by her pussy too. Would she promise to pussy kiss me every night before we went to sleep? She said she would provided I promised on my honor to make it a long and beautiful kiss. My wife then gave me a long and wonderful pussy kiss. We feel asleep in each others arms having consummated our marriage deeply

The months passed by I became engrossed both in my work and my marriage, thinking of my sister only a couple of times a day unlike the usual when she was always in the back of my mind. My wife and I sustained each other in a steady sexual bliss which had our love deepen as the lust waned only slightly. One day my wife told me she had a confession to make. With her blue eyes gazing steadily into mine she told me she had been meeting with my sister for months. First for coffee, then long and protracted lunches when they were able to get away from work. She told me how much she liked my sister and she wanted her to be able to come to our home.

With those eyes penetrating my soul she had me swear on my honor I would never mention my brother in-law in any manner. Express no opinion. Make no comment. As I would promise my wife any thing, I agreed. The following night there she was, my sister, in our home. My soul rejoiced. To see her again, to enjoy her voice was a pleasure for me. I drank her in with my eyes. During the course of the evening I would touch her to make sure she was there. When she left our lips touched briefly. Fire burned through my body.

Later in the evening my wife pointed out my sister had made a major concession in allowing me not to acknowledge her husband. Later in the night my wife made love to me with a strange very soft intensity I had not felt before. It was beautiful and when over she pussy kissed me and cuddled up close against me. Her mouth was against my ear, her warm breath sending shivers of love through my body. She said

"Your sister has told me no tales. I am your wife who has grown to know you well. I love you with all my heart partly because I know you love me with such intensity your eyes and body portray your love every time you look at me or touch me. I ask in love how long have you and your sister been intimate?" She felt my body stiffen as I tried to formulate a reply. She placed her fingers against my lips and continued

"You gave yourself away to me tonight with every look and touch. It was as though you were looking at me. You love your sister the same way you love me. I remembered the tears in the church and the look in your eyes when she left. The same look you give me every time we part from each other, even if only for a little while. I wanted confirmation I was correct so I didn't believe mistaken assumptions. When your body stiffened you answered me. We'll say no more about it." She cuddled even closer and went to sleep. God I love my wife! The months continued to stream by my success as an architect grew not without the help of my engineer of the deep blue eyes.

My sister came to visit more regularly until one night my wife asked her to stay the night. She phoned home and I, remembering my promise, kept my mouth shut; as she advised her husband she would be staying the night. My sister was shown to the guest room and I was soon in my wife's arms. We enjoyed a good long session of loving and I was thoroughly pussy kissed before my wife fell asleep in my arms. I, of course, even after an excellent session with my woman, was unable to get my mind off the fact my sibling was sleeping under the same roof once more. I tossed and turned trying to find some way to go to sleep. Ultimately my blue eyes woke up and examined me. She told me to go see if my sister was awake and if so to bring her to our bedroom. She was. I complied, and was sent packing to sleep in the guest room in the bed my sister had just vacated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds